Tae & Kook

By Bangtanie__kiyoki

HIS world revolves around HIM and HE is HIS world HE is alive when HE breath but HE is in HIS breath... More

Prologue
CHAPTER ONE : THE NAME
CHAPTER TWO: MY LUNA
CHAPTER THREE: PROMISE
CHAPTER FOUR : OMEGA
CHAPTER FIVE: MONSTER
CHAPTER SIX: COMFORT
CHAPTER SEVEN : Only for pleasure
CHAPTER EIGHT : MEETING THE WOLF
CHAPTER NINE : FEAR?
CHAPTER 10: EMPRESS?
not an update
CHAPTER 11: NAUGTHY OMEGA
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Not an Update
CHAPTER 12: BLACK PACK
Some basic information
CHAPTER 14: Finding the truth
CHAPTER 15: CHEATING?
CHAPTER 16: INTO HIS ARMS
CHAPTER 17: RUT
CHAPTER 18 : BOOKS
CHAPTER 19: BIRTHDAY
CHAPTER 20: TAKING A BIG STEP.
New book
CHAPTER 21: A GOOD BYE
chapter 22: LOGGING FOR YOU
CHAPTER 23 : HOME
CHAPTER 24: First kiss?
CHAPTER 25: TALKING TO HIM
CHAPTER 26: KIDS
CHAPTER 27: A SWEET KISS
CHAPTER 28: VAMPIRES
CHAPTER 29: MARKING?
CHAPTER 30 : FESTIVAL
Question
CHAPTER 31: BETRAYAL
CHAPTER 32 : JEONGGUK
CHAPTER 33: TAE-YOUNG AND JEONGGUK
CHAPTER 34: SAVIOUR
CHAPTER 35 :SOMETHING ABOUT YOU
CHAPTER 36: FAIRY JEONGGUK
MUST READ

CHAPTER 13: RED EYES

224 18 25
By Bangtanie__kiyoki

"Let's not make the emperor wait "

"After you my alpha"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hoseok I am sure  they are upto something"the emperor said

"Your emperor maybe they want the land" the commander give his opinion.

"I think they want something else" the  empress said with a pout. The commander smile.

"And what the empress is thinking?" The emperor question with a oh-so- serious face.

"Because because if they want land then they will come to us quietly but they didn't it means they want something else." The empress finsihed suprising the emperor and the commander.

" empress had a point your emperor"
The commander comments.

The emperor nodded thinking something deeply.

Soon the door open relieving the Alpha of black pack with his subordinates.

He bow down 90° infront of The emperor. The emperor strech his arm for the alpha . He came forward and take emperor's  palm with both hands and kiss the back of it . The emperor nodded and take his hand back.

"Please take the sit your emperor" the alpha Said showing a chair with his hands.

The emperor nodded and take the sit . The alpha said opposite side soon others also took their sits
Expect jungkook.

"What is he doing here?" The alpha asked making the emperor snapped his head towards him . The alpha gulped in fear.

"First of all use correct abbreviation. Empress is not any normal omega ." The emperor grinding teeth he is angry but still he maintains his clam face.

"And secondly empress is above you so bow down." The emperor added.

The alpha looked at emperor. He is an alpha how can he bow down infront of an Omega.a mera omega ?

"NOW" the emperor snapped at him.

He immediately submit and bow down infront of the empress.

"Accept my apology your empress"he pondered.

"Apology accepted " the empress spoke.

You think that kim jungkook is a sweet and normal omega well he is but only for his alpha and for his people rather then them he is a empress who knows how to control people. Don't take his age lightly he might be 5 but he knows how to rule.

The meeting again started this time the empress had his own chair besides the emperor's.

"So alpha taemin what is this? When he already had a contract saying that you will obey us then what is this nonsense?" The emperor dictated.

"Your emperor we agreed but you see when an pack live on a land, the land automatically became theirs" taemin stated.

"This happens in other areas not in solar so you better watch what you speak" the emperor hissed.

"But-"

"No buts if you agreed to obey our rules we will let you live here . If not then get ready for a war" the emperor reported.

"How about a deal?"

"What deal?"

"You gave us this land and in return I, alpha kang taemin gave my daughter's hand in yours" taemin suggest.

The emperor was taken back by the deal . How can a father use his own daughter like this?

"You see my daughter is an alpha . She  can be  perfect for you" taemin stated"Seo-yoon come here" taemin called and soon a girl who was sitting there quitly stand up. She smiled at the emperor and bow down.

"Your emperor" she said .

And finally the emperor noticed there was a girl too. She have rosy skin with freckles must get that from his father. She have close-set of eyes with curly hair making her looks beautiful. But to bad the emperor was in love with someone else and that someone else was sitting beside with glaring at the girl.

"Your daughter is beautiful" was the first thing come out from alpha's mouth breaking a certain omega's heart while the girl blushed.

"But too bad this soul is taken by someone else"taehyung added looking at the omega who was looking down shyly.

Taemin notice that and said" but alpha the empress is an Omega and my daughter is an alpha blessed with leadership abilities and she is brilliant too like you said she is beautiful then what is wrong? "

"This is absolutely wrong. I don't want your daughter to be the empress My luna is enough " the emperor replied.

Everyone was stunned hearing the alpha and Seo-yoon well she was angry how can her alpha disrespect her like this infront of everyone? Comparing her with an Omega ?She loved the alpha so much. She always admired him by far .

"But she rejected her mate for you " taemin yelled but regret it soon when he noticed the red eyes of the emperor.

"DID I ASKED HER TO REJECT HER MATE AND HOW DARE YOU RISE YOUR VOICE INFRONT OF ME YOU MERA WOLF" the emperor roared in his alpha's voice eyes completely red.

"A-alpha" Seo-yoon whispered but the emperor's sharp ears picked it.

"What did you said" taehyung stand up and made his way towards her.

She back away. Afraid that she might offend the emperor more.

Taemin was horrified seeing the emperor going towards his daughter he take out his dagger and walked towards the empress.he garb him and place the dagger on his neck. Everything happens too fast that jungkook could not pinpoint anything few moments ago the alpha was all normal and now his notice a dagger on his neck.

No

"Leave my daughter kim tae-hyung " taemin yelled grabbing everyone's attention. The commander saw that he was ready to take his sword out.

"Don't you think about it commander"
He pressed the dagger more on jungkook's neck.

Tae-hyung turned around and his blood boiled. He marched towards him.

"Mark my daughter or I will kill this little omega of yours" taemin smirked but he got confused when he saw the true-blood laughing with his deep voice.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN USE A TOY TO HURT MY OMEGA" true-blood spat.

And soon taemin frozed. His garb loosen on omega's body along with the dagger.

Before the omega can fall . Two strong arms garb him . Jungkook's body felt numb he can't even more his own fingers because of the alpha's voice and scent.

But he wasn't scared not at all he faced this before too 3 years ago . Everything was same he was in danger , taehyung protecting him, his alpha's voice and eyes.

Eyes? Red eyes. Before he can think anything his body gave up and he got unconscious.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

  [Violence]

"You dare you hurt my omega?" The emperor said calmly but everyone can  taste the venom in his voice.

"Your emperor have mercy on me" taemin begged.

So taemin was on his knees infront of true-blood. Begging for mercy while his daughter was sitting in a corner hugging her knees watching her father's death.

" I am not the emperor of solar right now I am kim tae-hyung and you  touched my omega. THE OMEGA OF A TURE BLOOD"taehyung roared "now face the fruit of your action" saying so the alpha cut taemin head off with his sword. Blood splash everywhere including his face. Taemin head fell off

"APPA" Seo-yoon sobbed. She covered her mouth with her hands.

"Now you" taehyung turned towards her . She looked at the true-blood.

"I-i a-mm s-oory y-you emp-eror " she cried.

"Dare call me alpha again I will kill you the next moment" she nodded and Crawled back .

"Clean this mess" taehyung ordered commander and was ready to walked away when he noticed the same beta again. "Now the black pack will be under solar Empire go make all necessary arrangements." He ordered again receiving a nod from the beta .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Did the empress woke up?" Tae-hyung inquires the female delta.

"Yes your emperor" she replied and bow down leaving the room .

Tae-hyung open the door and saw the omega laying on bed covered in blanket just how the true-blood left him.

"How are yoy feeling my luna?" Tae-hyung asked softly. Ruffling his silky hairs. Jungkook closed his eyes on his alpha's touch .

"I am good now" jungkook pout.

Tae-hyung chuckled softly and kiss his  nose.

"Cuddles" the omega makes grabby hands towards the alpha.
Tae-hyung smile and undo his rob and placed it on side table .he lift the blanket a little and get inside covering himself and jungkook .

Jungkook got up a little and lay on the alpha's chest hugging him . Tae-hyung place his one hand on omega's little tiny back and other on his hairs.

"Can I ask something alpha?"

"What is it ?"

"Why your eyes were red?" Jungkook comments puzzling the true-blood.

"Huh?"

"V's eyes are green the why your eyes become red?"

"Red eyes?"

Jungkook nodded. This made the alpha thinks if V's eyes are green then why when he take over his eyes becomes red?

"I didn't take over" taehyung heard V's voice.

"If not you then who?"

______________________________________
Suprise!!!!!!

My babies missed me ??

So what do you think why taehyung eyes become red?👀👀 did you guys notice this??

Do tell me in comments.

Love yaaahhh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 9.3K 17
Kim Taehyung is the soon to be the Alpha of the Crescent Moon pack, the strongest wolf pack known. He's got it all, the power, his "Luna" and an awe...
131K 5.9K 66
Kim Taehyung, A Billionaire true blood Alpha, had worked hard to become successful at a very young age and now he is here being the 2nd Richest men i...
934K 37.1K 47
Jeon Jungkook is a true-blooded Alpha and the prince of Ukaas, soon to be king after his father. Taehyung is an Omega, a beautiful Omega princess. Ju...
1.3M 71.3K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...