GOTHAM: BEYOND EVIL || Damien...

By aushii007

'๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
1 - To The City Of Crime
2 - An Unforgettable Face
3 - The Broken Blue-Eyed Girl
4 - Green-Eyed Guys
5 - That One Comfy Bed
6 - The Dinner Debacle
7 - One Night With Him
8 - Misunderstandings
9 - Anger And Understanding
10 - Blasphemy
11 - Exception
12 - Scarless Rumors
13 - Flynn Ryder
14 - The Ravenette And His Friend
15 - Boyfriends
16 - Midnight Rendezvous
17 - The Aftermath
18 - Dream House
19 - The Burrito Mishap
20 - Unbroken Promises
21 - To Being Friends
22 - 'Small' Fight
23 - Jack Could Have Lived
24 - Primร  Rosร 
25 - Milan, Italy
26 - Jonathan Kent
27 - The Almost-Kiss
28 - His Facade
29 - Flying Pancakes
30 - The Soy Sauce Sabotage
31 - Beauty And The Beast
32 - The Friday After 7th July
33 - The Uncanny In Crime Alley
34 - Only A Matter Of Time
35 - Do you get Dรฉjร  vu?
36 - Clarity and Closure
37 - Oliver Queen
38 - Jacqueline Walker
39 - Poison Ivy's Hideout
40 - You Told Me
41 - Monster
42 - Trust Him
43 - Approval No.1
44 - Serendipity
45- Seeing Angels
46 - Secrets I Have Held In My Heart
47 - Same Shit, Different City
48 - Language Lessons
49 - Consequences (1): A Failed Execution
50 - Consequences (2): A Failed Game
51 - Consequences (3): A Failed Misunderstanding
52 - Reverse Card
53 - Bam! Plot Twist
54 - A Reverse Reverse Card?

55 - Wake-Up Calls & Coffee Orders

528 25 6
By aushii007

It was warm; It was comfy.

The first rays of sunlight penetrated through the blinds, brightening the otherwise dark room. I squinted, turning the other way and squeezing myself into the comforter. It wasn't long before I realized that I would be warm even without the blanket.

There was a human furnace next to me, eyes glued shut in force, arms wrapped around me just as tightly. I grinned in my sleep. It was high time we woke up- me and Damian, but god, we were just too lazy to get up.

That is- before Damian's phone started ringing.

It wasn't the normal ringtone, I noted. It wasn't that soft, melodious, violin instrumental Damian bought all rights to when he thought it reminded him of me, no. It was more like a blaring siren sound, something off the top of an ambulance.

I opened my eyes in shock, wondering if there was an emergency. Imagine the city is in danger, and the vigilante who's supposed to be saving everyone is in bed with his girlfriend, trying too hard not to open his eyes- all shits and giggles.

"Dami, your phone."

My voice was hoarse, either from not using it the whole night or using it too much when we decided to play video games before sleep. "Mm." the brunette hummed, pulling me closer. "Ignore it." he says, voice just as hoarse, if not more.

"What if it's an emergency?" I hiss, pulling away and searching for where he kept his phone. I spotted it immediately- it was the one of the few things out of place, a slytherin green covered phone with two crossed katanas.

"What if it is not an emergency?" he asks back, groaning as the phone that fell silent began to ring again. "Damian!" I hissed, to which he frowned and pulled me into a hug. "Shh." he spoke.

I scoffed, reaching over him and picking up the blaring phone kept on the bedside table. The screen was beeping red, so I just tapped on the screen, to which a call log showed up. "Hello?" I spoke, almost yawning due to my ruined sleep.

The phone was silent, even though I swear I heard whispers a few seconds ago. "...Damian?" the person on the other side called, my eyes widening in familiarity. "It's Marinette." I spoke, hearing as Dick sighed in relief.

"Hey blueberry." he spoke, huffing as if he was suppressing his anger. "Was that pixie? The demon is with pixie? I'm going to kill him." I heard Jason whisper in the background. "Please do. How dare that bastard stay the night?" Tim sounded just as pissed.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, confused. Dick sighed loudly. "Nothing's wrong, Mari. Damian dissapeared last night and he wouldn't pick up his phone, so we tried calling from the bat-comms." Dick explained.

I pulled the phone away to see that Damian had put his phone on silent and DND. I raised my eyebrows. "His phone's on DND. Sorry about that. He was here last night." I say, confirming. Jason scoffs in the background, prompting Dick to ask something I couldn't hear properly.

I got my answer soon enough.

"Little' D stayed the night?" Dick asked, to which I hummed a yes. Jason scoffed louder that time. "How dare he?-" I heard him say. "-Bruce!" Tim exclaimed from the side. I heard clattering and a gasp.

"Bruce!" Jason called. "Your 'blood son' is dilly-dallying with Marinette." Jason said, scowl audible. I turned red, and Damian, who was trying so hard to ignore the conversation, snapped his eyes open.

He took the phone from me, putting it on speaker. "I was not!" Damian denied. "What?" I heard Bruce's gruff voice from a little far, his footsteps approaching. "Apparently, he stayed the night." Tim supplied, making Damian gasp.

"To sleep!" he exclaimed again. "With her?" Jason interrupted, making me turn even redder. I don't think I was supposed to be hearing this conversation. "Yes! Not- not like that, but-"

"But what?"

"But nothing, we played games."

"What kind of games?"

"Get your mind out the gutter, Jason." Tim said.

"Video games!" Damian shouted.

"What kind of video games-" Jason started, but a stern voice cut him off. "Damian Wayne." Bruce's voice bellowed, loud and clear. "Come home, and we'll talk." he said, sounding pissed.

"Fine." Damian hissed back, just as pissed. He hung up, huffing loudly. "B-Bruce didn't know?" I ask, eyes wide. "About me here? Of course not. He would never let me." Damian scoffed. "Like he is one to talk." the brunette murmured, making me giggle.

We were both sitting up, sleep far abandoned.

"I'm guessing you have to go." I say, making him frown. "I guess I should." he said, getting out of bed and making himself presentable. I smiled sadly, which Damian noticed as he was putting his shoes on.

He smiled at me. "Do not be sad, love. We will see each other again." he spoke. My eyes lit up in happiness. "Today?" I say, making him smile. "Why not?" he asked. "Where?" I ask, to which he thinks. "Wear something warm." he says after a while.

"The ice rink?" I ask, smiling.

"The ice rink." he confirms, smiling back.

.......

Gotham in itself is chilly.

But boy, the ice rink was freezing.

Even with the thick coat and scarfs, my nose turned red, although I hadn't been there for more than a few minutes. I stood near the entrance to the rink in silence, wishing the brunette would arrive soon. Anymore standing, and I'd be on the next plane to the Bahamas.

Damian wasn't late- I was early, too early.

The plan was to meet at 5.30, but here I stood, the minute hand barely breezing past 1, about 23 minutes prior to when we were supposed to meet. It was all thanks to my anxiety, really, after what had happened in the morning.

I wasn't scared, not of rejection, but the teasing that would soon follow. My mouth (which I was sure had frozen shut), cracked a smile. I huffed, a small smoke of breath materializing in front of me. I giggled, doing it over and over again.

"I see you are having fun without me."

I snapped my head toward the voice, only to see the brunette I had been waiting for. Damian stalked toward me slowly, making me grin. "I was actually. Why'd you show up?" I ask. "Hmm, I do not know. Maybe because this is a date?" he asks.

I smile, raking my eyes up and down his form. Damian was wearing an almost suit like jacket, a double-breasted one with with fur on the collar. The buttons were for decoration, accentuated by the zipper in the front.

I was in fact, dressed in a thick beige coat, one that reached my knees. Below that was simply a pant, making sure my legs don't freeze off. "Fancy." I muttered, noticing that the coat Damian wore, was in fact, my brand- MW.

"Well, I am to do everything to restore my image." Damian scoffed. "Father's orders." he muttered. I giggled, smiling. "Coming out with me will restore you image." I said. It was true, I could see the headlines already.

'Damian Wayne goes on a date with girlfriend after the scandal last week. Were the accusations against him truly false?'

'Damian Wayne spotted with girlfriend at GC Ice Rink.'

Stupid stuff, really. And maybe Damian knew this too, choosing a more secluded space, rather than walking around in the city. "Speaking of Bruce." I continue, pulling Damian into a short kiss.

The brunette's ears were red, and I sure knew it wasn't from the cold. "Is everything alright?" I ask him, to which Damian looked confused, before realization slammed into him.

"Yeah." Damian replied, with a tight lipped smile. "Father was just pissed I stayed the night." he continued, sighing. "I told him that nothing like that happened, and you know what he asked?" Damian stares into my eyes blankly.

I look at him in confusion, not replying to the question. "He asked 'Why.'" Damian deadpans, making me burst out in laughter. Damian's facade broke into this incredulous expression, eyes burning in confusion and amusement.

"What was I supposed to reply to that?" Damian asks me, to which I laugh louder. "You should've said, 'Why not.'" I say, making him grin. "That is exactly what I said." he says, as he breaks down into small gleeful chuckles.

"Father was speechless."

"He should be."

"Mm. Coffee?" Damian asked me, shoving a hot container into my hands. I stare into my palms, the heat radiating off the cup and warming me up. "Thank you." I told him, in all seriousness, before pressing the cup to my face. (and my really red nose.)

Damian smiled at me. I then pressed the cup to my lips, letting it heat it up, before taking the sip of the coffee. I paused my actions- It was just the way I liked it. And let me tell you, my coffee order wasn't as simple to remember as Ice americano.

"Damian, how do you know my coffee order?" I ask, making the brunette freeze in the middle of drinking his coffee. The heat, which had just resided, took its rightful place on his ears, this time more brighter.

"I do not." He replied, turning away to hide his blush, but oh no! I had already seen it. "Damian." I asked, walking toward him and pulling him into a half hug. "Marinette." he replied, looking away. "Damian." I asked, searching for his eyes.

Damian wasn't immune to me, he broke. "I memorized it." he said, eyes still not meeting mine. "Aww, that's so cute." I swooned, making him blush more. "I am not cute." Damian spit the last word with spite. I laughed.

"When?"

"When what?

"When did you memorize it?"

"I- The first day in Prima Rosa."

"Wow, Dami. That long back? You've liked me for so long!"

"I did not like you for so long!"

"Then why did you memorize my coffee order?"

"........"

Damian Wayne had no answer to that question.

.......

[Q.] What was your favorite cartoon show when you were younger?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 564 18
Same as my other one but without photos by request of @daminette-fangirl Just your regular daminette with my own little twist. Marinette has had it...
90.9K 1.6K 14
Neither Damien nor Marinette ever thought that thalia's plan could change their lives so much !!! Was the change good or bad? Lie-la had been true to...
47.2K 1K 5
To get a break from her class Mari signes up for a student exchange program. she well be staying with the Kent's.
230K 5.8K 48
On Marinette's 17th birthday, one of her eyes turned green. She started experiencing mild hallucinations and changes. But what if she wasn't the only...