The Best Of Us. (Ellie X Male...

By JasonCheng1223

Ellie Williams X Male reader. After the event of Salt Lake City, Ellie begins doubting Joel's promise. Until... More

Before Jackson
Reunion
Arriving Jackson.
Jackson Community.
Ellie Williams.
You And Me.
His Past.
Let It Out.
Confession.
Dragged.
It Begins.
No Wrong. Just Needs.
Berserk.
A Chance.
First Snow.
Not An Update.
Condition.
Debt.
The Calm.
Storm Is Coming.
Vengeance.
Mercy.
Who's Going?
Journey.
Not an but a FUCKING RANT‼️
Seattle Day 1.
Seattle Day 1(Part Two).
Seattle Day 1(Part Three).
Seattle Day 1(Part Four).
Seattle Day 1(End)
Seattle Day 2.
Seattle Day 2(Two).
Seattle Day 2(Three).
Seattle Day 2(Five).
Seattle Day 2(End).
Seattle Day 3.
Seattle Day 3(Two).
Seattle Day 3(Three).
Seattle Day 3(Four).
Seattle Day 3(Five).
Seattle Day 3(Six).
Seattle Night 3(One).

Seattle Day 2(Four).

865 46 28
By JasonCheng1223

Seattle, inner city.

"Down boy!"

As per ordered, the dog stopped its assault and stepped away from its victim.

(Y/N) just got mauled by a trained military dog, and things isn't looking good for the traveler.

His consciousness are slowly fading as he closed his tired eyes, under the brutalized state of his body.

"Can't believe we got a Scar this close to us. The hell's the other doing?" One of the Wolves speaks in frustration.

"We got trouble left and right. First Scars, infected, and now a lot of our units got handled by trespassers." Giving his honest answer, the other one crouched down, checking on the unconscious (Y/N).

"What is it?"

"Strange. Never seen a one-sided Scar before." He's examining (Y/N)'s face, running his finger through the space across his left cheek.

"Maybe he's a tresspasser who ran into some Scars. Take him back. I'm sure Isaac would want a word with him."

And just like that, (Y/N) got carried by the wolves back to their secondary base, know as FOB.

~~

Hospital.

Joel and Ellie made it through the Seraphites park, and arrived within a building close to the hospital where Nora is supposedly at.

Opening the door, Joel and Ellie quickly took cover, not wanting to draw any attention from the Wolves. And the numbers sure ain't in their favor.

At least a dozen outside the hospital, chatting, loading supplies onto the truck, ready to be shipped.

"How are we doing this?" Ellie whisper, awaiting Joel's plan.

"Well we are here for Nora. But eliminating the WLF is also the reason why we're here in the first place, and the-"

"Get to the fucking point." Ellie's pissed. But who can blame her.

"Let's just kill them while we're at it."

"Okay"

*Click.

The loaded their weapons, and went ballistic on the Wolves.

*Bang!

"Jill!!"

"Ambus-"

*Bang!!

*Boom!!!

It was a one-sided massacre for Ellie and Joel, as they kill their way through the Wolves before entering the hospital.

"Now where were we?"

Finding entrances, and eventually through the air vent that they reached the target.

Nora.

"Don't fucking with me Nora. Where's Abby?"

Below the air vent, Nora was kind of being questioned by her fellow Wolves about Abby.

'Abby?'

"For the last time, I don't know. Okay? I don't have time for this." Nora walks away from the two.

"This is bullshit man. I'm not covering for her again."

"We just have to tell Isaac about it."

After they left, Joel and Ellie exit the air vent, and walk in the same direction that Nora did.

Opening the door, Nora was casually doing her work.

"Hands up." With that, she turned, facing Ellie who held her at gunpoint. "And don't scream."

Nora slowly backed away, until a second warning.

"Stop moving. Stay where you are, and things will be easy." Joel showed up from behind Ellie, which seems to be a shocker for Nora.

"You..."

Salt Lake City. (Four years ago.)

"Hey Abs."

Manny, along with Mel and Nora approached their friends, Abby and Owen by the river.

"Hey guys. How's patrol?"

"The usual. Still no signs of the smuggler or the," Nora sounds hesitant after she saw (Y/N) behind Abby, skipping rocks with Owen. "kid....."

"Uh, Abby. Since when did you and Owen start adopting?" Manny questions her as they all focused on the boy by the river.

Abby rolled her eyes before walking towards her younger brother, putting both on his shoulders, turning him to face the crew.

"This is (Y/N). Be nice to him. He's my little brother."

"Brother?" All are in shock. Since when did Abby have a brother?

"Yeah. I had the same expression when I first heard that too." Now Owen joined them.

"For a moment, I thought you're their kid." Manny's joke earned him an elbow by Mel to the gut.

"Stop playing nice." (Y/N)'s word stunned them even further. "I don't have a specific reason to stay and bond with anyone."

"Big talk coming from you. Just like your sister. I can see the similarities." Mel's comment seems to get his attention.

"Did I stutter?" His question is more of a mockery.

~~

Lunch time, and the crew are seated with (Y/N) besides Abby.

"So....(Y/N), Abby said you came from Boston. How's it? Or how was it?" Manny asks with a smirk on his face.

Dude is proud of his work at the front gate of Boston.

"It's war zone by the time I left. But like I said, stop trying to be nice. It's disgusting, especially from a terrorist like you." Now that caught everyone at the table off guard. "Oh, you think I don't recognize you who fired the first shot from the roof?"

"That's kinda creepy." Nora comments.

"How did you know it was Manny?" Mel adds in the question.

"I have my way around the place. Or places in and out of Boston. I was running out of the city, before you stepped out the door with your sniper. But that stupid hair gives it away."

The crew seemingly laughed at his remark, and Manny isn't having it.

"Don't insult my hair." Pointing his fork at the boy, issuing his warning.

"I bet you can't get any girl with that hair of yours. Maybe try soccer mom style instead." The laughter just got louder as Manny got owned by a teenager.

"I'll have you know that I can get any girl if I want to."

"Prove me wrong Manuel." (Y/N) crossed his arms against his chest, waiting for Manny to take the bait.

Some kind of stupid challenge just popped up for the Hispanic man.

"You're so on."

Manny slept with two Fireflies soldiers that night. All because some bet with a kid he barely knew.

Present. F.O.B

A Wolf splashes (Y/N) with a bucket of water, waking him up.

Trying to catch his focus, he soo  realize that he's cuffed, both hands behind the back of the chair he's sitting in. Ad kind of naked. Only his underwear was left on, covering his private.

Looking up at the soldier in front, (Y/N) is trying to plan how to get out of the situation.

"I'll take it from here. Go watch the others." A commanding voice from behind, and the soldier leaves as ordered.

Out with that one, comes the other.

This time, a black, buffed man, entered the room with a chair in hand, placed it in front of (Y/N) and take his seat opposite him.

"You're not a Scar. And certainly not from mine either. What brings you here to Seattle?"

"What is your name?" A question for a question. (Y/N)'s asking for trouble.

*Thud!

A right hook from Isaac.

"I'll be asking the question."

"Who says I'm answering them anyway?" The boy knows no fear. Isaac scoffed before continuing.

"Big talk." He stands up, walking around (Y/N), with each steps echoed around the room. "I've seen a lot of your type. Breaking wills isn't easy. I understand that."

"Then stop trying and start talking. What is your name?"

Frustrated, Isaac shoved (Y/N) down with the chair, and started delivering kicks after kicks at the poor guy.

Some connects the face, jaws, then the chest, and abdomen. With a few stomps in between, until at least, Isaac is slightly satisfied, that he pulled him back up.

(Y/N) is bleeding, from the nose, mouth, and bruises started appearing on his body.

"All these," Isaac pointed at (Y/N)'s scars and wounds. "And you think you're invincible. You have no idea what I'm capable of. Now answer the damn question."

(Y/N) spits, not reaching Isaac, but it lands on his lap. Which infuriates the bid guy even more.

"You first nigger."*

*Now, to all my black readers, please don't be offended. It's just insult from a fictional character. Peace. 🖖

The torture session continued after that.

Outside the FOB, Manny has just arrived back from his mission of grabbing supplies.

"Hey. Got anything?" He asks the guard who's taking attendance of some sort.

"Yeah. Isaac wants to see you."

'Here we go.'

The man knows that Isaac knows about Abby's situation. And there's no avoiding the boss man.

Making his way inside, walking through the hallway of the torture chambers, he approaches the guard who's guarding the elevator.

"Hey. Isaac up there?"

"He's in there." Pointing at the door besides, Manny walked in.

And the sights of tortured (Y/N) is in front of him.

"Hey Manuel."

"(Y/N)..."

Now this is a surprise. To Isaac at least.

"You know him?"

"I..." Manny is lost for words. Turning from Isaac's gaze to (Y/N). "Where have you been?"

"Anywhere away from you..." (Y/N) answers, tired and exhausted from the beat down.

"But..."

"Manny." Isaac stood up, turning to face him. "I ask, do you know him?"

Manny has to do something. His answer could very well determine (Y/N)'s survival.

"He's-"

"Immune...." (Y/N) said nonchalantly.

Now that's a shocker for both the Wolves.

"What?"

"So I wasn't wrong. Those around your body, are bite marks." Isaac scoffed, couldn't believe how lucky he is. "Abby failed to get the job done in Jackson. And now here's a golden egg right in front of me. Who would've thought there's more than one immune person in the world."

Manny wasn't paying any attention to his boss. Instead, he went over to check on (Y/N)'s body, and his eyes are wide as fuck.

"Seeing how I'm the golden egg.... How about you give me your damn name now...bitch."

"You're not holding the leverage here boy. Manny, call Mel. Have her and the medical team prepare. By the time we return from the island, I expect the cure to be made."

"But boss-"

"Be happy I'm in a good mood right now. Abby's issue will come, so shut up and do it."

'Shit!' The Hispanic man cursed hard within his brain.

~~

Below the Hospital where Nora's at.

Nora did warned Abby about the hospital being ground zero for infected thing. And she's right.

Clickers filled the rooms here and there. And when Abby managed to turn the electricity on, something major happened.

The abomination of infected, gets in her way.

Abby tried everything, using all the weapons in her arsenal to defeat the monster that's not supposed to there.

(I'm not dragging this rat king story any longer. Use your imagination, cause it didn't have anything new to it. P. S. Author's lazy. 😅)

"Fuck... Lev wouldn't believe this even if I tell him." She found the surgical kit that Mel asked her to, and left the place.

.
.
.
.
.

Some time later, the fingers of the abomination twitched a little.

Rat King will return.

_____________________________________________________________

Done. Now a question, or a plea for direction from my readers.

How do you guys want Nora to end up in? She won't rat Abby out. But she's not getting away that easily. Not with Joel and Ellie pinned her down from both sides. Give me your thoughts.

Hope you guys enjoy this one. 😇😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 3.6K 37
Y/N L/N was a young boy who faced many challenges to survive in this hell hole. He was raised by a group who lived in the woods to stay away from bei...
44.6K 1K 17
ellie williams x female reader the last of us two Β©cvpidkiss- book one : never die alone book two : free book three : taken
26.8K 651 11
ΰΌΊ β™± ΰΌ» [ Ellie Williams x Fem!Reader ] ΰΌΊ β™± ΰΌ» Book 1/2: SINS. Book 2/2: JUDGMENT. Outcast and lost at thirteen years old, you have nowhere to go and no...
33.8K 1K 87
MATURE READ: We loved each other with fragments of ourselves that were dead - Nikita Gill Love. Such a poignant emotion. Such a terrifying feeling to...