AUs of Balancer Productions'...

TheUnknownCreator667 द्वारा

exactly like the title says, except there will be rumbling too. will have AUs of other Series, just probably... अधिक

[⚙️] info go brr
[Fnaf × MC Dreams] Home Alone but with Robots
[📖 | REVERTED] restoration: complete
[LotB × BO] REVERTED all the Way
[BO] Sheep to the Slaughter
[Fnaf × Undertale] DIAMOND. BOX. WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE?
[🎨 | SttS] Source of a Player's Voice
[🎨 | Balancer Productions] bunch of Boxes plus a Sans in Gacha Life2
[🎨 | SttS] i think we're gonna have to kill this guy Lava
[Unite SMP] more cursed items!! wooo!!!
[⚙️] BOOK FOR REVERTED REAL
[FnaF] burnt fliers
[📝 | LotB×BO/REVERTED] more REVERTED AU stuff because brain go weee
[📝 | BO] so uh. BO finale is gonna be real.
[📝 | LotB×BO/REVERTED] scenarios go brrr
[🎨 | cursed items] guardian of an immortal
[📝 | MC Dreams/FnaF] headcanons go weee
[📝 | BO/SttS] balancers, avatars & its players
[🎨 | MC Dreams] music playlist for MC Dreams<33
[LotB × Origins SMP] New Dimension/an Owl's Journey
[📖 | SttS] Perspective is weird.
[LotB] Abandon All Hope
[🎨 | SttS] SttS!Lava animation real
[Unite SMP] sew up my mouth, if i can't keep it closed / Cemetery
[🎨 | MC Dreams/LotB] holy fuck hello there (music playlists)
[📖 | IoaN] Balancers' POV
[🎨 | SttS] waiting for your return
[Unite SMP] Our Execution
[🎨 | SttS] Balance my beloved + the Players
[🎨 | AAH] 2 clueless creators, what they gonna do?
[🎨 | SttS] 'nother one (music playlist)
[Origins SMP] the "Owl" at the beginning of Time / Child of the Universe
[📖 | AAH] !!.THREAT DETECTED , REMOVAL INBOUND.!!
[⚙️] SttS & AAH AU Books real!!
[Unite SMP × Origins SMP] Reincarnation of the Past
[📖 | New Dimension/aOJ] Sky Broke.
[📝 | bunch of AUs] quotes/vines go brr
[📝 | AAH] voidbalance is just There
[🎨 | New Dimension/aOJ] box ref go weee
[📝 | bunch of AUs] incorrect quotes 2.0
[LotB] For Nothing At All | String Theory(used to be called "Puppet Strings")
[LotB × RR] Body Swap in the Worst Way Possible
[📝 | CotU] a scenario i might write idfk
[📖 | ST] "wtf was that??"
[📝 | LotB] aroace balance real
[📝 | ST] meta stuff my beloved<33
[📝 | AAH] this was supposed to be a villain balance au
[📝 | AAH] WAIT FUCK BALLY EXISTS
[🎨 | ST] box design + ooh codey's in trouble~ (GL2)
[🎨 | ST] more designs + RR staff (GL2)
[📝 | CotU] The Owl & The Universe
[📝 | ST] Ask Box!.. maybe?
[MC:E] Entity B0X: The Catalyst
[📖 | ST] Immersion
[🎨 | AAH] The Paintings - Resemblance
[🎨 | AAH/ST] why are there more (music playlists)
[LotB] Modded Balances (a series of AUs)
[🎨 | ST] Flesh is a Curse
[🎨 | MBs-FTF] "GOLD"
[🎨 | FnaF × Origins] wing
[📖 | LotB] "There's a World in your Dreams."
[MBs × LotB] Despite Everything, It's Still You
[⚙️] how y'all feel bout an Ask Book?

[📝 | BO/SttS] questions my beloved

428 5 89
TheUnknownCreator667 द्वारा

all of these questions are by Lexy0416 .
i kept giving long ass rumble-like answers in the comments soo am making it into an actual chapter so it wouldn't be an eyesore.

yes, ah accept questions at all times. dump them all on me, ah'll answer all of them whenever ah get the chance to. gimme.

- gud question!.. i honestly am not sure. didn't think too far on that one xP

- i like to think Lava didn't know that he was freeing Balance till it was too late to turn back, or that he accidentally let him out. either way it wasn't on purpose.
Box never did mention what Balance looked like tho, soo.. >:]

How would the Balancers react if Lava gave the a gift?

- often or not whenever Lava gives something it's often a Trade (like him trading Nether's TnT for like.. beef), so if he ever gifts them anything.. well. they'll definitely be happy, and they'll definitely be giving something back.

How would Lava react if he was given a gift by the Balancers?

- the Balancers don't really have a good idea on what's a gud gift (they're predators, hunters. they don't need that info), so often or not their gifts are like. flowers, random thing they found or food.

- so for the most Lava kinda just. accepts it, keeps it somewhere and move on. unless the thing they gave looks important, then he'll figure out what to do from there.

How would the Balance react if he was give physical affection by Lava like a hug or cuddle?

- physical contact is a.. effy thing. Lava doesn't like holding/being held by Things that can Kill Him, nor is he too willing to trust that he won't get murdered the moment he touches them. (some of them don't like physical contact after all.)

- so him even hugging Balance is a far, far stretch. best he would give is a pat on the shoulder, and even then that's not a guarantee. that stuff involves a lot of trust, and that doesn't exactly run around here.

- so yeah. Balance isn't going to get a hug. but he would be kinda surprised if Lava ever touches him, almost somewhat comforted by the fact that he trusts him enough to even do so.

How would all the Balancers react to physical affection from him?

- read answer above. for the Balancers that like Physical contact, they'll be delighted and might return that affection. for the Balancers that don't like it, they'll make it clear.

- Lava is more comfortable with the other Balancers then he is with Balance, take that what you will.

How would Lava react from physical affection from Balance?

- uncomfortable. this is still the same guy that made his friend unable to sleep for awhile (sometimes even now), so he'll likely to move away immediately.
Balance picks up on it fairly quickly and stopped touching him without permission.

How would he react from physical affection from all Balancers?

- a gud few of the Balancers already gives Lava physical affection when they started to get used to him (rubbing their head against him like a cat, patting him on the head, laying their head on his shoulder). so for the most part he has gotten used to it.
at first he was kinda confused by it but he learns fairly quickly that that's just how they show affection to beings weaker then them.

- they're still animalistic after all.

How would Box react to Lava giving the Balancers physical affection?

- again, like mentioned before, Lava doesn't physically touch them that much. he only does so when they do so.
Box was definitely worried when it first happened but that worry went unfounded really quickly.

How would he react if Lava was give physical affection?

- he's worried (he'll always be so) that they'll hurt him but he slowly gets used to it. he finds it kinda cute actually.
(Balance did the same with him when they were friends, after all.)

If Lava ever got sick-(not sure if he can even with the avatar but maybe his main body can and he's just playing while he's sick-) how would the Balancers react to that and what would they do?

- Avatars often reflect what their Players are feeling onto itself, so if you're sick your Avatar would try and reflect that (albeit with difficulty because they don't know what it's like, and it's physically impossible for them). so yes, the Balancers would notice slowly that something is wrong.

- the funny thing about Balancers is that they don't get sick usually, their immune system is jacked up af. so whenever they do get sick it's often a Big Thing. so when one of them get sick, specifically the mf that has been the handler/child of the group, they're gonna make sure he fuckin' survives lmao.

- unfortunately none of them know that doing anything to help to his Avatar will not affect the Player behind it. so for the most part they'll kinda be more protective then usual and won't let him leave their sight, doing anything they know that helps with sickness.

If the Steve find out about Lava how would they feel about the possessiveness of the Balancers?

- scared. they r so scared of him. if this man somehow managed to have THE Balancers under his control, what the fuck can he do to them?
the only steves that aren't really scared of him and more scared for him are the Yellow Steves. the Yellow Leader used to have history with Balance after all.

What would the Balancers do if Lava was sad?

- try to cheer him up. they're not really gud at emotions and things like that so.. uhh threating to kill whatever is bothering him is to be expected xD
gifts and physical affection are also to be expected.

What would Lava do if the Balancers were sad?

- with some suggestions from Box, gifts and pats baby wooo!! he doesn't know what Balancers in general like so he often gives stuff he thinks each one would like, or what he picked up on.
Box keeps track of what the Balancers are like so Lava often asks him for help lolz

How would the Balancers react if they found out Lavas avatar isn't his true self?-(like if they ever found out)

- that means they get to officially classify him as an Anomaly that needs guarding. and reignite their interest in him lmao.
they'll try and find out what that exactly means since. well, they're hunters. they are meant to learn about things xP

- they'll find out eventually since. *gestures at Box's Avatar just Roaming.* he exists.

How would the Balancers react if Lava was having a panic attack? what would they do?

- ngl am pretty sure only a few of them would know what a panic attack even is.
anyways ah do think they'll struggle with helping him (like mentioned before, they're not good at emotions). so often or not they'll turn to physical affection to help.
some Balancers would actually remember what the Steves did to help Steves that were acting like Lava and follow through what they remember.

- am pretty Box would be the one who would help Lava more then the Balancers honestly. since, he's Right There. he can physically pull Lava away and help.

How did they react to finding out Lava's silently insane? Also how did they find out?-(in a answer to my question you said he's thought to be the slight insane handler child of the group so I'm guessing they know about the slight insanity)

- by the slight insanity part i meant him talking to Box x] since by all accounts; Box doesn't physically exist. so everytime they talk without stepping away from the Game, it looks like Lava's Avatar is talking to thin air.

- as for how they find out.. well. it's kinda hard to have privacy (they learn to give him some later on) around those mfs, so when Lava walked away to chat with Box,, they followed and, well. they all silently agree that he's slightly insane xP (unsurprisingly. he's handling the Balancers for cryin' out loud.)

How do the Balancers react to Lava respawning-(if he ever does in front of they die or if he does)-(also I'm assuming he can respawn due to everything I've read for this au!)

- he can, in fact respawn xP it's as easy as in-game respawn.

- bro when Lava fuckin' died they RIOT. like whatever just killed him isn't gettin' away.
and then Lava ran back to where he died and calls out and the Balancers (a gud amount of them) immediately shift their focus on Lava and BOY ARE THEY WORRIED.

- after making sure Lava's okay (and making his murderer suffer), they'll start asking questions. Lava, knowing he can't tell them that they're in a game, just says that he just Woke Up in his bed after he was killed
they buy it ofc. they'll still be more protective though. very scared for him.

How do the Balancers feel when Lava leaves the game or just leaves the server?

- Lava's Avatar knows better then to just disappear while in the Steve Realm, so when Lava finally left the Server, his Avatar forced itself to leave a Decoy body behind before letting itself go to wherever Lava went (to a new Server or to sleep).

- if he just steps away from the Game though, he'll just be completely unresponsive to the world around him. you can guess how worried the Balancers get lmao.

How would they react if Lava were to interact with other being that weren't them?

- Lava is never really out of the Balancers' reach. they have ways of tracking people.
so if Lava is ever in trouble, they know where they can find him.

- but honestly they don't feel much when Lava interact with others, they just don't want him to wander too far and get hurt. maybe they get a little jealous but still.
they know full well that others don't like them too much, so they often stay in the shadows when Lava interacts with the Steves.

How do the creators feel about Lava?

- "He's.. interesting.
He got much further then that last one."

How would Box react if Balance accidentally hurt Lava?

- not surprised, honestly. i mean. *gestures at the Perspectives are Weird oneshot.* he was basically Balance's first betrayal.
maybe a "told you so" in there somewhere.

How does Lava feel about the Balancers?
Like later on when he talk back and stuff and actually gets to know them more

- "Animals. All of them." said somewhat fondly.
he'd gotten used to them and their unnerving silence, gotten used to the way that he'll just find them doing stuff around the village. gotten used to the way they talk to him as like an equal. the power that seeps from their cracks, the way they walk like wolves. gotten used to the way they play. gotten used to how much they watch him and how to tell.

- he understands why most people are so scared of them at first glance, but he isn't most people. he's a friend to these guys, and damn him to the underworld if he wouldn't return the favour.
he's not weak, nor fragile. he hopes that he'll show that so they stop treating him as such.

How do Unbalance and Equality feel about Lava? I mean they basically adopted him with Balance and he's the one that brought them together with Balance

- they like him :3 he is their child now and you Cannot Stop Them. very fun to play with too.

Does Lava believe the Balancers do not care for him?

- at first, yes. later on, he learns that they just show care differently then most.

Also they see Lava as prey? "they like prey that fight back" is what you wrote when you replied to a mini crack scene I wrote-(is it like them see him so make to prey?)

- Balancers are made to specifically hunt Anomalies of the universe, and are meant to be able to deal with anything. so as far as they're aware, everything is prey to them.

- even through Lava is considered as an Anomaly, he isn't actively doing anything to the balance of the world or breaking it, so there's no reason for them to get rid of him.

- however, he's still an Anomaly. something/someone that doesn't belong here, that can be used. they kept him around to also keep him safe from the Steves, from the Villains.

- the Balancers were made to protect the universe, after all. even if they're a lil.. messy.

yeehaw.. 2122 words.. niice xP

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

142K 14.7K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
17.1K 2K 16
SunSun fic (Zawgyi +unicode) written by moanajone~ cover by Dam Yoye~ ငေးမောခွင့်ရရုံနဲ့ ကျေနပ်နေရတာမလုံလောက်တော့ဘူး....ရှိနေသင့်တာ ထပ်ပိုတဲ့ ခံစာ...
27.4K 635 16
This story takes place only 10 years after the time of peace began. Hybrids are hunted by all but the Rainwings and the Sandwings. Dragons don't trus...
112K 293 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)