π’πŽπŒπ„πŽππ„ π–π‡πŽ π‹πŽπ•οΏ½...

By kimaarV

[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [N... More

β™‘
DEDICATION
CHARACTERS
01|β€’
02|β€’
03|β€’
04|β€’
05|β€’
06|β€’
07|β€’
08|β€’
09|β€’
10|β€’
11|β€’
12|β€’
13|β€’
14|β€’
15|β€’
16|β€’
17|β€’
18|β€’
19|β€’
20|β€’
21|β€’
22|β€’
23|β€’
24|β€’
25|β€’
27|β€’
28|β€’
29|β€’
30|β€’
31|β€’
32|β€’
33|β€’
34|β€’
35|β€’
36|β€’
37|β€’
38|β€’
39|β€’
40|β€’
41|β€’
42|β€’
43|β€’
44|β€’
45|β€’
46|β€’
47|β€’
48|β€’
49|β€’
50|β€’
51|β€’
52|β€’
53|β€’
54|β€’
55|β€’

26|β€’

637 43 19
By kimaarV

He is sitting all relaxed but my inside was screaming. While is driving the car silently looking at the front.

Nowadays it's happening alot.

I was getting bored the whole ride was going in silence.

I decided to turned on the radio, I just click the button didn't selected the music. He saw my gestures but didn't react anything.

I leaned back on my seat placing my hands on my lap.

Mummy don't know daddy's getting hot
at the body shop, doing something unholy.

As the music starts he choked placing his fingers on his mouth at the same time my eyes also widened in shock.

Mummy don't know daddy's get-

I immediately click the button changing the music tooking a deep breath. I wiped the sweat from my forehead.

Such a unholy moment for us.

Tu mera koi na hoke bhi kuch laage
(We are not related to each other but still
there's some connection between us)
X2

As these song were played through the speakers, I got lost in them.

Kiya re jo bhi tune kese kiya re...
Jiya ko mere bandh aese liya re
(Whatever you did, how did you do that...
Like you have tied my heart)

I slightly turned my eyes towards him saw he turned his face outside the window.

Samajh ke bhi na samajh mein saku..
( I can't even understand this)

I also even can't understand this how he did this to me, he tied my heart with his heart forever that I never imagined in my life.

This moment feels like a dream right now, looking outside the window where the wind was blowing my hair back.

These were going to get tangled very quickly but it doesn't matter.

Savero ka mere Tu suraj laage..
(You are like my morning sunshine)

Tu mera koi na hoke bhi kuch laage
(We are not related to each other but still there's some connection between us)
X3

"We are not related to each other but still there's some connection between us." I suddenly sang along with a song.

"Make me yours, O beloved make me you- I turned my head to see he is already staring at me.

Apna Bana Le Piya, Apna Bana Le Piya
Apna Bana Le mujhe apna bana le piya
(Make me yours, O beloved Make me yours)
X3

Neither the music was ending nor our eye contacts were broken. This music is exactly how I feel.

If this is a dream please don't wake me up.

Our eye contact was broken by the sound of the phone ringing.

I looked at my phone and saw it was Rosè. He continue driving.

I didn't pick the call, call her later.

Y/n
I'm with Mr.V right now, don't bother me by calling me again and again.

Rosè 🤡🔫
Oh my goshhhh! Really? What are doing both? Where are you going? I want know everything, call me later😃.

Y/n
👍🤌

And suddenly there was the sound of the car applying breaks was heard making me looked at the front.

"Have we arrived?" I asked turning at him He was removing his seatbelt.

"Come out." He said opening the door getting down.

"Why are we here?" I asked looking at the cafe.

"Why do people come to cafes?" He said rolling his eyes at me with a sassiness.

"I also know that why people come to cafes." I said Crossing my arms stepping forward towards him.

"Then why are you asking?- Raising his right eyebrow giving me a look he said.

Has he come on my request, yesterday I asked him to come for coffee with me, is that's why?

Does my words affect on him?

Awwwww really.

I gave him a smile.

"Thank you Mr.V It felt so good that you took out time for me and came here for coffee with me." I said politely.

Although he was busy, he still made time for me. I guess he's not that arrogant he is so kind.

"No need to thank me, I'm not here for coffee with you I'm here to meet someone." He spoke.

And I guess not! He is still arrogant.

When will he stop doing all this?

Why he's not understanding my feelings?

"follow me." He walked towards the entrance keeping his hands in pockets, King look.

Arrogant!

"Hello mam, Hello sir." The female waiter greeted me and then him.

"Give your order." He said to me removing his phone.

His phone was third wheel between us.

"Um! One cappuccino and What will you take?" I asked the busy person.

"No, I don't want anything." He slowly said.

And then I remembered he doesn't like coffee at all. Oh shit! What should I do now.

"Excuse me." I little shout to the waiter who was going.

"2 black tea, cancel the coffee."

"Okay mam." She went.

Keeping my hands on the table I turned my face at him who was looking at me obviously he will ask now how I know this.

Don't ask me! Please!

"Now don't say that you came to know about this with your super powers." He normally said placing his hands on the table.

"Tsk! Who told you that I ordered black tea for you because you don't like coffee? I also don't like coffee." I shrugged with a hesitant chuckled.

"Okay I believe that you don't like coffee. But I didn't tell you that I don't like coffee. Then you know this?" He said the last words like a detective.

I'm died! This tongue of mine never supports me. I internally cried regretting my life decisions.

"Ah actu-" I cutted between by the voice.

"Mam your 2 black tea." Thank god to her. I sign deeply.

"You talk so much, drink tea and cool your mind." I said smilingly forwarding the cup.

"This is hot tea, not cold juice, which will cool the mind." He replied shaking his head in disbelief.

"Ahh! Whatever." I giggled and going to take my sip.

But looking at the color of this black its so eww. And the smell too.

I slightly lifted my face up to see his reaction but he was drinking the tea normally.

How can he drink this? I never drink this in my life. I don't know how terrible it will taste.

I chain of my thoughts broke by his sudden voice. "What happened?"

"What?"

"Why are you not drinking?"

"I was just smelling it, it was so good, isn't it?" I sheepishly smiled.

"Stop smelling and drink now it will get cold." He coldly said passing me a done look.

I nodded.

And I took my first sip of this famous black tea. And don't tell me it was good little bit bitter.

"Btw where is your friend?" I said rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"Btw where is your friend?" She asked.

The truth is that I have not come here to meet anyone, I have come here only for her.

When her call came today, I told her that I could not come, due to which I guess she get disappointed.

I don't feel like drinking anything after eating but I came here just for her.

Don’t ask me why, I dont know why?

I want to stay away from her but wherever I go I find her, only her.

Ring Ring

And I came out of my thoughts when a sound of phone ringing reached. It was from our team member.

I took my phone while getting up from my place.

"Where are you going?" I heard her voice from behind.

I came out of the cafe.

"Hello." I said.

"Hello sir, I just saw that an officer of our department is giving our information to the right hand of Mr.X."

After hearing this, my fists clenched tightly and the eyes turned red with anger.

"Where? I asked.

"Far away from the city." He replied

"Kill him." I ordered raised in pitch.

And I cut the call. Turning back with a same expressions on my face.

But I halted on my place when I saw her standing front of me. Looking at me with a wide eyed-gaze.

Why she is looking at me like this?

Did she heard everything?

"What are you doing here?" I asked stepping towards her.

Right now I'm standing just in front of her.

"Ice-cream." She said smiling showing me the Ice-creams in her hands.

And I get surprised with this.

"Your vanilla." Forwading the cone of Ice-cream towards me she said.

"But I like chocolate." I said.

I can see that she has stopped in place, her hand was stopped in the middle of the way on me.

"From when?" She whisperly asked still in daze.

"From now." I leaned forward towards her more and kissed her left cheek gently for a seconds.

She is little small than me for that I have to bend down. I felt she was stiffened at her place.

For a while I forget that we are in public.

*****

😭😭😭I don't what his intentions are!!!!he is so.......😩

Sorry for this small chapter I want to post today that's why 🙂

What's your thoughts about Taehyung?

Do comments and vote.

See you soon 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1.4K 37
[α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄‡α΄…] A girl enjoying her life with all possible ways... But... Her one wrong move will ruin so many lives... When the beloved person, her ever...
626K 24K 68
[COMPLETED βœ…] ⁠❛❛Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so much❞,she said while crying her heart out. ❝Stop it, stop saying that you love me...
103K 3K 52
[Badly need to be Edited] [Under Editing] The man... Kim Taehyung... Who is scared of no one.. of nothing in this world.. but is now scared of his ow...
1.1M 51.6K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...