His Brother's Wife

By _anonymouswriter7_

Pihu Sharma is a loving, kind, and sweet person. She belongs to a middle-class family who wants to marry thei... More

Author note
Chapter -1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46

Chapter - 35

1.1K 69 23
By _anonymouswriter7_

Aditya's POV:

After that night Pihu left from there. We did not come across each other. In the office also she never came to my cabin alone. She always made sure to bring someone with her. She was avoiding being in a private space with me.

Today I have decided to make sure to talk to her. I took the help of Shlok to ask her to come to my penthouse. I don't know if this plan will work or not. But I am hoping this works. I can't bear the pain of being away from her. I want to spend time with her and make the most of it.

I don't know if she likes me or even matter of fact sees me in such a way. I have to clear everything either our story will start or it will come to a full stop.

I decided to reach the penthouse before she did. Shlok and I are in touch and updating each other on the plan's progress. Once I reach the penthouse I will message Shlok to bring her there. I did not have any option as Shlok was my last option. Hope she comes with him and our plan works.

In a few minutes, I reached the penthouse and messaged Shlok to bring Pihu to the penthouse.

Pihu's POV:

I have avoided being in a closed room with Aditya after that day. I have not seen Natasha since that day. It looked like she had vanished into the thin air.

I don't know if I have started to notice or what that Aditya has been around many girls. They are girls from our office only but still, they have been around him a lot. I know he is their handsome boss and they have a crush on him. Even in the washroom, I have heard some of them made plans to go close to him. Like really control yourself girls I wanted to shout but I can't.

I don't know if the sun has risen from the opposite side or what but my dear husband has called me. He said Mom has asked us to come to Aditya's penthouse for some work. I was little doubt at his actions but I shrugged it off. I did not think anything was fishy as we are not friends that we would joke around and all. So if he asked me something it's serious.

I packed my things as Shlok was waiting for me in the car. I went straight to the basement and spotted his car. I opened the door of the car and sat on the passenger seat. "Why are we going there?" I asked while putting on the seat belt.

He cleared his throat and said, "I don't know why Mom asked me to take you there."

"I think I should ask Mom," said and I took out my phone from my purse.

"No," he shouted that my phone was about to fall from my hand.

I looked at him shocked when he smiled awkwardly and said "Mom is busy she told me to bring you. Maybe she needed your help with something that's why she called. Let's reach there and check the reason instead of disturbing her."

His behavior is quite weird and now I am suspicious. "Pihu it's nothing I just wanted to do what Mom said nothing else," he tried to convince me. I just nodded my head in a yes but back of my mind it's racing at high speed. Thinking what could he be hiding and why is he acting so weird.

We reached in a few minutes and he said "You go inside. I will come parking the car in the basement."

"You can park here also we won't stay here much," I suggested to him.

"You know Mom it will take time so you can go. I will come be there soon," he replied. So I decided to not waste time arguing with him and get over this.

I entered the building and pressed the button on the lift. Exting the lift I went straight to his door.

I just stood there and all the memories started to come back. I was again on the verge of crying so I just took a deep breath. "Pihu you can't it's done you have to move on" I tried to console myself.

Collecting all my strength I pressed the doorbell. After a few seconds the door unlocked but nobody opened it. That's weird why just the door got unlocked and it did not open. I pushed the door open and entered the penthouse.

There was no one there so I just called "Mom." But I got no reply so I closed the door and again called for Mom.

Finally there stood one person I never wanted to see and was ignoring.

"What are you doing here?" I asked the person standing in front of me.

"I wanted to talk," he replied and continued by saying "alone."

"I don't want to talk," I told him the truth. "Plus there is nothing to talk about," I explained to him.

"Stop pushing me away Pihu. You can't throw the matter under the rug and expect everyone to follow it," he came towards me.

I moved back and said, "I am doing nothing, Aditya." "Really Pihu?" he asked and came one step forward.

"Aditya please," I pleaded to him because I didn't want to admit it so I took a step back.

"Is it ok for you if I marry Natasha?" he asked and took a step forward. It was looking as if he was trying to take a step forward to break my walls.

"Yes," I said but my nails dug into my hand and I took a step back.

"Will you be able to see me marrying her?" he again asked and took a step forward.

"Yes," my breathing got uneven and my nails dug deeper. "Ever perform all the rituals with your brother," I said making him back off this time.

He did not budge and looked straight into my eyes as if he was trying to catch my lie. "Look into my eyes and say it Pihu," he told with a step forward.

I can't but I have to so I said "Yes" and took a step backward.

"Stop lying and please release your hand. You are giving me the pain by hurting yourself," I was shocked to hear it and see he noticed it. Nobody knows it when I try to suppress my anger or hurt I dig nails in my hand. I was surprised in the heat of the moment also he was seeing the little things like this.

I released my hand and took a step backward. "So you were not jealous when Natasha was close to me?" with that he took a step forward.

"No," I told him again and took a step backward. My back was about to touch the wall and I knew I couldn't escape.

"Tell me why you were angry when you saw us in the washroom," he did not ask a question he was stating the facts and wanted to know the reason behind it. The reason which he wanted to be in his favor.

"It was awkward for me to stay there," my mind automatically framed a lie so I took a step backward.

Finally, my back touched the wall and there was no space for me to go. He took a step forward and said "You were not jealous fine you were not angry when you saw fine but what happened when you saw the hickeys and lipstick marks? You wanted to wipe everything off me and claim me as yours."

I looked towards him with wide eyes but he continued "You wanted to be with me and show Natasha that I belong to you. You were crying because you thought you lost me."

"Tell me Pihu is this correct or not?" he asked and this was the time I could not take it.

"Yes, I was jealous to see those marks on your body. I was hating the moment when she was on your lap. I hate her to my core for touching you but I could not do anything, Aditya," I shouted and cried.

"I can't be with you and I was crying on my luck. I was crying for my life which would be to watch both of you together. I was crying because I lost you," I confessed everything with tears flowing from my eyes.

"Pihu," his eyes softened and tried to hold me. "No don't come near me. You heard what you wanted to hear now leave," I told him and fell on my knees with my back on the wall.

I was crying that he broke my wall but I could not do anything about it. When I was crying arm encircled around my figure. I knew who it was so I kept my head on his chest and cried.

"Pihu this is the last time I am seeing you cry. Vent everything out after this no more cries," he consoled me and rubbed my back.

This gesture also moved me so I could not take it. I cried as if I was dying from inside. I wanted someone to save me but no one could.

After I was done by crying I moved away from him and said "I am sorry." I don't know why I was sorry but this was the only thing I could say to him right now.

"Sorry for what?" he asked confused. "I don't know," I replied to him.

"Pihu look at me," he moved my chin upward, and then my eyes met his. "I am here for you Pihu. I like you and I am not going anywhere," he tried to assure me.

"Aditya I am married to your brother," I told him the blocker that we are having right now.

"And he does not love you nor you do," I looked shocked to know he knew but how? Seeing my confusion he said, "Shlok told me about it."

"Pihu I just want you to take one step towards me rest steps I will take," he told me with sincerity in his voice.

I shook my head in a no and said "I can't. You don't deserve me."

"You are no one to decide that," he said getting angry and I could see it.

"Pihu tell me one thing if Shlok was not in the picture would you have been with me?" he asked me about a hypothetical situation.

I wanted to lie but he interrupted "For once I deserve to know the truth."

I was looking at his eyes trying to gather the courage to tell him. "Yes," finally I said it loud.

"Yes if Shlok was not in the picture then I would have been happy to be with you. I would have been the happiest person alive," I completed my sentence, and the weight lifted from my chest.

He looked happy and I could tell from the expressions of his face. "That's all I need to know," saying he kissed my forehead.

I closed my eyes and tried to enjoy the moment till I could because I knew the moment I opened my eyes I would be back to reality.

I opened my eyes and said, "Aditya we can't do this and you know it."

"Pihu what is the issue?" he asked me again the same question as if he did not know.

"This everything my relation with you. Can't you see we can't be together," I told him frustrated.

"You just admitted you wanted to be with me," he tried to remind me.

"Yes, and it was a hypothetical situation but let's come back in reality. I am married to your brother. And this can't happen it will be cheating," I told him the truth.

"What if he knows?" he asked me and I was shocked at what he wanted to say.

"Meaning?" I asked confused. I was too afraid and wanted him to say it was not what I was thinking.

"You know that day when Slok was hit?" he asked me and I remembered the day clearly. So I just nodded my head in a yes. Then he continued to tell me how he and Shlok talked as in a brother-to-brother conversation. Shlok told him how he was forced to marry me and that he loved someone else. This broke my heart again into a million pieces but I understood his side of the story too.

Then he told me how Shlok was ok with him and me being together. I was shocked to hear this.

"You don't believe me?" he asked looking into my eyes. His eyes always betray me and I have to tell the truth.

"I don't know Aditya what to say. I know you won't lie to me but why will he be okay with this?" I asked him confused.

"Because this is the only way for me to repay you," the voice belongs to none other than Shlok.

He came towards us and I also stood up from my position. "Shlok this is nothing," I tried to justify myself because I couldn't let him believe that I was cheating with his brother.

"Pihu relax," he told me and my shoulder started to relax. "Pihu you already know that I love someone else and I married you just because of pressure from my parents," he admitted the truth.

"I know Aditya likes you and I am happy to give him his happiness but if you want," I was happy at least he considered my choice.

"This won't be easy Shlok and you know that," I told him. This was the first time Shlok and I were communicating like adults.

"Who said love is easy?" he asked me. "Love is never easy Pihu. You have to pass all the tests together and while you are doing that your love grows. If love will be so easy then what is fun in that," he told me with a smile on his face.

"So what it is are you willing to hold his hand?" he said and forwarded the hand of Aditya towards me.

I was looking at both brothers and they have different expressions. Aditya was nervous about what my decision would be and Shlok was happy as if he knew my decision.

I wanted to hold his hand but I couldn't. "Pihu take the step and you know I am there to take rest," Aditya again repeated his words.

Both brothers were looking at my face and waiting for the decision.

Author's Note

Hello lovely readers🙋‍♀️

What do you think Pihu should do?🤔

I have noticed the readers who used to comment before have stopped doing it😑

Come on people I need more comments and votes🤭

Just a small heart would mean a lot❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 2.8K 27
𝕽𝖆𝖏𝖛𝖊𝖊𝖗 × 𝕴𝖘𝖍𝖖𝖎 • • • 𝗥𝗮𝗷𝘃𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮, a very big businessman and at the same...
122K 8.2K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
875K 42.4K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...
88.1K 5.8K 21
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥?" __________________________...