๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ž

By bibliobazaar___

# 1 in Destiny series __________________ "Who do you think you're? she asked "Rishte main toh hum apke shohar... More

NOTE
CHARACTERS
โ™ก๐‘ซ๐’†๐’…๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’โ™ก
01: First meet
02: Him Again
03: Flashback
04: Proposal (i)
05: Proposal (ii)
06 : His Answer
07: Is it a YES?
08: Cousin's Meetup
09: Treat
10: Stalking
11: Shopping
12: Nickname
13: Marriage??
14: Getting Married
15: Mehndi
16: Nikkah
17: What if?
18: Reception
19: Breathe
20: Week to Marriage
22: Bracelet
23: Sprain in ankle
24: His care
25: What you know a'bout love
26 : Blushing
27: One kiss
28 : Will he leave her?
29: MoodSwings
30 : Jealousy
31 : Not loving her anymore?
32 : The Bracelet
33: Trust?
34: Realization
35: Ghar
36: torment and event
37: pregnant

21: The Nightmare

205 15 8
By bibliobazaar___

I went back to office. And there comes Azlaan. He told me that we've 3 meetings today which means I'll be home late. ughh

Time skip

It's almost lunchtime and it has become a habit to message her that she should've lunch. As her boss is giving her overtime.

Wait. Does AYYAN know she's my wife? No how can he?

After a while azlaan came and told me the shocking news.

"Ayyan has purchased our 40% shares" he said.

{A/n: I've no idea how this share thing works so just imagine Ayyan has done something really wrong :) }

"And he is also harming our employees" he said

"Okay let's go to his office." I said.

We left for his office. I've already guessed that Aaliyana works here. So I pray that I don't run into her. I directly went into his office though the guards tried to stop me but does it look like I would care?

No absolutely not.

"What a pleasant surprise Zaviyaar." he said while having a filthy smirk on his face.

How badly I want to punch his face.

"What is your actual problem?" I asked

"By the way congratulations Bhabhi se bhi milwao." he ignored my question

(By the way congratulations. Introduce me to sister-in-law)

So he doesn't know that Aaliyana is my wife.

"I'm warning you last time stay away from me my family and my company." I shouted and left his cabin

Me and Azlaan went towards the lift.

The lift opened. The thing I was praying not to happen just happened She was standing there in front of me

"What are you doing here?" Aaliyana asked

"Nothing just here to meet the owner. Will meet you at home." I said and went inside the lift.

When we were leaving the office I heard a few female staff talking about Aaliyana and Ayyan.

"I must say the boss has a crush on that new girl. What's her name?" a girl said

"Umm I guess Aaliyana." one replied

"Yeah boss even makes her do overtime. huh why do we care let's go." first one said.

I felt my blood boiling. I told Azlaan to cancel all the remaining meetings.

I left from his office and didn't know where I was taking my car. But I was driving it nonstop.

I saw zaviyaar at my office that's weird.

Today I decided to go home a bit early because this headache of mine will kill me and this boss of mine is a genuine piece of shit. Is he doing all this on purpose? ughh I don't know.

I went back home greeted everyone, and went to my room. And I decided to watch a movie the trailer was looking nice.

But the problem is it has zombies in it and it means a lot of blood. And I'm genuinely scared of it. I always get nightmares after watching these kinds of movies.

But I guess it's okay to watch. Nothing will happen.

I closed the movie in the middle because it was getting weird.

A lot of blood.
Which I hate.

Soon it was time for dinner mostly zaviyaar doesn't come for dinner. But today he did but he didn't have dinner he said he wasn't hungry and he went to his study.

I wasn't in a mood to have dinner so I just skipped it and went straight to my study.

I was frustrated.

I entered my study. Took off my blazer and placed it actually not placed but threw it on the chair.

I sat on the chair and suddenly the words of the girls were echoing in my ears. I punched my hand on the table several times.

I didn't know what to do. I wanted Aaliyana to leave the job but if I asked her to do it she would think of me as an over-possessive husband and I don't want that.

I was coming out of my study and was entering my ro- our room.
she was standing near the vanity brushing her hair. I started walking towards the washroom but then she stopped me.
"Zaviyaar" she said
I just hummed in response. I love the way my name sounds from her mouth

"Apka hath" she said while looking at my hand.

(Your hand)

I looked at my hand I didn't notice there some cuts on knuckles. I saw her bringing the first aid kit.

"There's no need for it" I said

"I didn't ask you just sit " she said pointing to the sofa

I just followed her and she sat next to me her perfume was killing me.

"Dehaan Kahan hota hai apka" she said while giving me first aid.

(Where is your attention?)

"ap per" I said and saw her blushing
and she looked soo cute while blushing.

(On you)

"If you are done with your flirting then let me do it." She said

"Okay beghum." I said

Soon she was done and we went to sleep.

It was almost 2 am when my sleep got disturbed. I woke up and saw Aaliyana sobbing in her sleep I went near her.

"Please don't-- stop." She said

I guess she's having a nightmare.
But why is she having a nightmare?

I sat beside and caressed her head. She woke up from her dream.

"Please save me they are coming for me." She said looking at me with her teary eyes.

I wanted to ask who but this ain't the right time.

"No one is coming for you. You just had a bad dream. I here with you." I said making her calm

"Don't leave me." she said

"I won't." I replied

When I thought she was sleeping, I decided to get up and sleep on the sofa but she stopped.

"Please don't go." She said while grabbing my wrist.

"Okay I won't you sleep." I said.

I didn't want her to be uncomfortable that is why I was leaving her.

After a while.

I decided to ask her why did she had a nightmare because the thought was teasing me.

"Liyana." I called her
She hummed

"Why did you had a nightmare?" I questioned

"Umm-- wo-- actually I watched a movie which had zombies in them and I'm really scared of zombies and blood so."

I was speechless.

"Then why did you watch it?" I asked

"Because I kind of like the thriller in it."
She answered

Omg this girl

"Okay then from now if you want to watch we'll watch it together." I declared in soft yet stern voice.
She nodded

Now there was a complete awkward silence in the room.
She broke the silence.

"Can I cuddle you?" She asked looking at me.

Believe me when I say she looked the cutest.

"Don't need to ask wifey." I said

The moment I completed my sentence. She was wrapped around my torso.

I couldn't believe my eyes. The day I wished for. Soon we both drifted to sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING:

I woke up with sun rays hitting my face.
I felt my pillow was a bit too hard I opened my eyes only to see I was hugging zaviyaar.

what is he doing here?

Then I remembered what happened yesterday night.

he's so cute. The way he let me cuddle him. I had the most peaceful sleep of my life. I looked at time it was almost 7. I decided not to sleep more because I didn't want to get late for the office.

Plus I also don't know if he'll let me cuddle him every night or not.

And I know I shouldn't have watched that movie but the trailer was genuinely nice but it's okay. The movie gave me the best sleep of my life.

WAIT WHAT??

No how can I say that??

I dust off all the thoughts.

Plus today I've to go for some shopping. Because I genuinely need some clothes. I'll ask Zaviyaar if he's free or else I'll go with Zayyan. After awhile I got ready meanwhile zaviyaar was in the washroom getting ready. He came out looking all bossy.

His outfit screams richness.

I wanted to ask him about the shopping but I wasn't sure how to ask him.

"Aaliyana you want something?" He asked

How did he know?

"Yeah umm actually aa- I've to visit go for shopping. If you are free we can go but if you aren't free it's fine I'll go with Zayyan." Finally I said it wasn't that hard to be honest.

"For you I'm always free begum. I'll be picking you up from your office at 5 pm then we'll go for your shopping." He said while picking up his wallet and car keys from the table.
.
.
.
Soon we both left for our offices
.
.
.
.
Do tell me if you point out any mistakes. You guys can also follow me on my instagram for spoilers, updates and reels @__bibliobazaar_
.
.
I hope you like the chapter. Don't forget to vote. Don't forget to comment down below.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Have a great week. I'll be updating soon.

Biblio,

Thankyou for reading 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 37.5K 74
ATHARVA RAICHAND: Ceo of Raichands company a mysterious man with No emotions and secrets he didn't know what is love until he met her AROHI MEHRA:...
78K 4.9K 48
๐’๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐Ÿ was a simple girl with simple dreams living in a village , but after she shifts Delhi for her studies and to find 2 certain p...
25.9K 3.8K 48
#1st book of promises series. Drishti Khanna is an ambitious girl who fights with every insecurity she has had. Witnessing a struggle full of childho...
193K 15.5K 30
ยฐโ€ข Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series โ€ขยฐ *:๏พŸโœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...