Safe in Omega's Arms [jikook...

By Roseplum_113

A/n : This book is for 21+ and its going to be one of the most unholiest jikook book you've ever come across... More

πŸŒ™ IntroπŸŒ™
πŸŒ™ 1. He didn't fit in πŸŒ™
πŸŒ™ 2. Heart wrenching Betrayal πŸŒ™
πŸŒ™ 3. He can't Die πŸŒ™
πŸŒ™ 4. He will marry meπŸŒ™
πŸŒ™ 5. Will there be any love ? πŸŒ™
πŸŒ™ 6. Gorgeous never seen beautyπŸŒ™
πŸŒ™ 7. Our Marriage πŸŒ™
πŸŒ™ 8. He's the Dream Omega πŸŒ™
πŸŒ™ 9. Feeling helpless for his painπŸŒ™
πŸŒ™ 10. Jeonlous πŸŒ™
πŸŒ™ 12. Intimate mellifluous Reception nightπŸŒ™
πŸŒ™ 13. Is it the end? πŸŒ™
πŸŒ™ 14. Safe in Omega's Arms πŸŒ™
πŸŒ™ 15. Unfolding the Past πŸŒ™
πŸŒ™ 16. I wish, could've come earlier πŸŒ™
πŸŒ™18. Alpha's Ritual πŸŒ™
πŸŒ™19. A kiss, that was poured with painπŸŒ™

πŸŒ™ 17. I will do anything for my AlphaπŸŒ™

602 60 51
By Roseplum_113

The Alpha opened his eyes and saw his omega holding his hands ever so delicately with pure concern and worry laced in his beautiful doe eyes. Jimin smiled lightly at the Omega meanwhile he also acknowledged Jin's presence along with them.

"Jimin finally you've gained consciousness, Jungkook had been crazy past few hours" Jin said to the Alpha wolf.

"For the first time after years I was scared. Couldn't imagine losing you Mr.park... I mean Jimin. But now I will make it right, I promise you that." Jungkook finally expressed his hidden feelings for thr thought of losing his husband his Alpha.

"Jungkook I'm glad to see you after opening my eyes. How long was I knocked out? And what's wrong with me now?" Jimin asked groaning a little bit as Jungkook helped him to sit up carefully.

"For five hours straight gentleman. And regarding your knock out your husband cummm doctor Jeon will explain that." Seokjin said while winking at them.

"Hyung are you sure that you're not talking about cum right, this is not the place to talk about... you know." Jungkook had a tiny blush while saying this but suddenly it hit him his husband's health. Driving away the colors of Omega's face.

"My dear omega now tell me whats wrong with me. Am I going to die soon after wasting your life?" Jimin said void of any emotions looking lifelessly at the window.

"Jimin I told you to never talk all these things infront of me, didn't I? Look at me I've to disclose few things and trust me, I'm with you Alpha." Jungkook said while making Jimin to look at him during their convo.

"Fine I won't upset you again. Like seriously I don't understand I'm already paralyzed but why I'm blacking out and feeling so low suddenly? " Jimin asks getting frustrated trusfrated at his health condition.

"Okay, so the thing is your blood platelets have been getting low. According to the reports you've got blood deficiency past few weeks and now it got worse. And that's making your bones especially your paralyzed condition more worse." Jungkook said and hearing this Jimin was silent.

"I know from where this is coming Jimin. We wolves hunt to get food. We are the type of creatures who depends largely on meat rather than human cooked food. And since your paralyzed state no one was there to hunt in your place. I confirmed from namjoon hyung that he could barely hunt for you. As he had the duty of hunting for his pack he couldn't do much, am I right ?" Jungkook asked to which Jimin nodded he knew that and even his little boy wasn't getting much for the growth.

"If I've lost that much blood, then how I got my consciousness?" Jimin asked further.

"We have same blood group thanks to moon goddess, I donated my blood but seriously for a moment I got tensed that how should I arrange wolf blood for you in this human world. Then Jin hyung and me did some treatment for platelets  it's still a long process. But we saved you on time" Jungkook said trying to look normal but ofcourse the sharp witted Alpha had to catch him.

"Jungkook this is not it right? Tell me there's something more of it. You're hiding omega" Jimin said looking straight in Jungkook's eyes.

"Your blood deficiency has made it more difficult now to perform surgery. And your bones are severely getting weak. I'm just lost right now but I will try to find any way which can save you, please don't lose hope."
Jungkook said with a bit of hesitation and loss evident in his voice.

"I'm going to die soon right Jungkook? But it kills me already thinking that I will leave you and Jungwon" Jimin said nonchalantly as lone tear escaped from his eyes.

"Jimin please, don't say such things. You will live and I will do anything it takes to make you healthy and fine. Please trust on me Alpha." Jungkook said while engulfing Jimin in his chest. Jimin relaxed in his Omega's arms feeling free and secure in his arms.

"I will believe on you Jungkook. As long as I have you I'm happy with that."

"First we need to start with few things. Before I start your treatment I need to make your body strong. And you've to co cooperate with your doctor Mr.park" Jungkook said while injecting some fluid in Jimin's wrist.

"Yes doctor Park, this patient is at your mercy now." Jimin said with a dry chuckle.

"From now on I will be hunting for you and for the park Pack. I know it's weird for an omega to do hunting for the pack but it doesn't matter. We need to give you the raw flesh your werewolf body needs it badly. I've already mentioned about this to namjoon hyung." Jungkook said further while looking at different reports.

"You don't have to Jungkook hunting is not safe especially when you're alone. We don't have any other members from park pack. Beside my hyungs" jimin said with worry laced in his eyes. His heart wasn't allowing the fact that his omega had to go alone for hunt in the forest wasn't settling with him.

"Jiminsssi, human food won't support your system anymore so kindly shut up and listen to me. I'm your doctor, I'm your husband, I'm your omega and this is my order I have full authority to take care of you as I want, okay." Jungkook was angry tight while his tongue pocked his inner check making look hot to Jimin who just nodded. Jimin couldn't afford to make his omega more angry.

"And tomorrow morning we are going to some old lady, she's some priest type I don't know much about it. I've only heard about her from my mother." Jungkook said further.

"Why do we need to visit an old lady now?" Jimin asked while the nurse bought food for Jimin and kept on the table. Jimin was about to pick up the spoon but his had got hit by Jungkook as the omega took the plate in his hands and started to feed Jimin. Again melting away the Alpha's heart for the nth time.

"If you were a normal human I could have treated you with science. But you are werewolf which is confusing me a lot. My treatment alone can't cure you. We need to know few more things which our wolf body needs to get cured. And that old priest lady can help us she's the oldest priest I've heard of so far." Jungkook said while blowing the hot soup and feeding it carefully to Jimin.

"Jungkook I can eat it you don't have to worry about me this much...." Jimin was cut off even before he could speak.

"I never said you can't eat it by yourself. Or Do any other things but I'm with you now. All these years you've done enough by yourself now please let me do it for you Jimin. I want to do everything for you." Jungkook said looking straight in Jimin's eyes.

"But why ? This much care and affection for an Alpha who can't give you anything. I know we are married but that doesn't make any sense that you've to suffer this mich because of me" Jimin asked further.

"It's because...I..lo.... it's because I'm your omega and I love to take care of you. And I respect you a lot." Jungkook nearly had confused his feeligns but controlled his emotions.

Jimin couldn't say anything now he was again speechless at the pure affection his husband, his beautiful was giving him every day. Jungkook was never tired nor he was fed up to do anything for Jimin. This gorgeous omega had been always so helpful and now again doing so much. Jimin is literally scared to be honest... was this a dream? Can someone be this affectionate towards him.

"Jungkook umm... well I was asking...."

"Yes you need something?"

"Yes I need you !" Jimin suddenly outbursts.

"Acurally I meant that I need you to sleep with me. I need your warmth, please Jungkook" Jimin asked sincerily.

"Give me a minute alpha" Jungkook was blsurhd his cheeks slightly pink. The words  I need you made both of them awkward. Jungkook was looking cute to Jimin so much that the Alpha just wanted to kiss those rosy cheeks.

Jungkook removed his white apron and kept on the couch while he instructed few things to other doctors to deal with other patients. He carefully placed himself beside Jimin on the hospital bed which was huge enough for two people.

The couple began to cuddle, suddenly Jimin began to feel so alive as soon as his body was close with his omega. The Jasmine scent giving him pure calmness.

"Is Jungwon okay? He must be scared wait where is he ? Jimin asked getting a bit tensed.

"Don't worry, Jungwon is with his grandma she will take good care of him. Now just relax and sleep you need rest." Jungkook said while massaging Jimin's head with one hand while on his other hand Jimin was sleeping. It hit Jimin hard that Jungkook just now addressed his mother as Jungwon's grandma.

"Oh god why did you trouble Mrs Jeon, you could have asked Taehyung, Jungkook."

"Alpha you literally talk too much. It's eomma for you, she will hit you with slippers if you call her Mrs Jeon. She's happy to play with her grandchild rather than us troubling Taehyung" Jungkook replied.

"Jungkook I don't know how should I even thankyou for all this..."

"Simple, just place that plump lips of yours on my cheeks, that would do me fine." Jungkook replied showing his bunny teeth.
As Jimin lovingly kissed on Jungkook's cheeks the couple slept peacefully for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 405 15
A story about Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook. One the son of an Emperor who rules most of Korea and the other the son of a King who ever so luckily man...
127K 3.9K 30
She blinded me with her beauty. First ever story written by me.
1M 62.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
515K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...