Leave Before You Love Me

By SlugWolf0506

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY. AN AU WHERE ANNTONIA IS A DOCTOR WHO DOESN'T BE... More

DR. WINE
BLAME IT ON THE ALCOHOL
THE WOMAN
WALLS UP, TEARS DOWN
ALREADY GONE
GET TO YOU
LET ME LOVE YOU
HEART

MAKE IT TO ME

3.2K 106 129
By SlugWolf0506

Anntonia

I'm waiting for Nalin at the clinic as always, she invited me for lunch; I have the rest of the day free, so I said yes.

She has been acting weird, not in a bad way, but like in a secretive way. I can feel it, also considering that I know her when she's up to something.

She should have been back at work, but she said there are still so many things she has to do and extended her vacation. Our friends have been asking me what's going on with her, but just like them, I have no clue.

Nalin arrived earlier than I expected. "Hi, darling. Ready?"

"Where are we eating?"

"I don't know," she mumbled, and I laughed because I think she's joking, thinking she already picked a place for us to eat just near the area so then I could go home right away. "About that, can we go somewhere else first? I have to meet someone, then I'll feed you any food you want. Are you starving?" She looks nervous.

"No, I'm fine. Do you have a case you need to study with me?"

"No, not work related. Something personal." That makes me worry.

"You alright?" She nods her head and focuses on the road.

She's been driving for half an hour now. "We're in Forbes Park." The views outside are a variety of luxurious houses. Her parents own a property here. "Are we meeting your parents?" She said nothing as she parked in the driveway of one of the houses.

I have no idea what was happening, so I just followed her lead. She even has a key to the place. It's a beautiful home, the furniture, the architectural design is astonishing.

"Do you like it, dear?" Chatnalin asked behind me.

I'm still looking around the lounge, "are you moving? This is a beautiful house, Nalin. Have you moved already?"

"You really like it?"

"Yeah. I love it, actually. Look at that art piece, and the wood. It's a gorgeous property. But it's an enormous place for you, unless you're planning to start a family with your husband now?" She blushed at my comment.

"N-no. I'll have you know the owner would be happy to hear that you love this place. You want to meet them? They just moved in."

I'm suddenly feeling shy about meeting them, but if Nalin knows them, then sure. Must be a family friend of theirs.

"Why don't you go into the kitchen first? See if you like the design? I forgot to get something in the car."

I wanted to tell her I'm just gonna wait here so we could go there together, but she's already outside before I can even say anything. So I followed what she said and made my way to the kitchen. I can smell something delicious cooking in their kitchen, but no one is here.

"I heard you like this place." I stand still, becoming tense, while facing the kitchen. "Thank you for coming here." My heart is beating faster and faster within seconds, I know that voice. God, I will recognise that voice anywhere. "Hi, baby."

My eyes grew larger on the last part. I gasped when I felt her arms wrapping around my midsection. "Surprise.." she mumbled on my neck quietly. The smell of her perfume, the feel of her body.

I turned around, not untangling myself to her hold, "are you surprised?" She asks, grinning at me.

"Hi, baby!" I greeted her excitedly. "How come you're here? Do you know the owner of this house? I thought you said you're gonna be busy the whole day? I missed you this morning." I pouted. She dipped in, closing the gap between us, kissing me ardently.

We pulled away for air, but she pecked my lips a couple more times. "You really, really like the house, baby?"

"It's your house?"

"Our house. Do you wanna move in with me? Unless you don't wanna move in with me yet because it's too early and you're not ready for that stage in our relationship yet?" She teased.

I kissed her hurriedly, nipping on her lower lip. "Hmm.. let me think about it- stop.. stop.." I giggled when she started tickling me. "Fine, okay. Just because I know you don't know how to cook and since it's a big house, I'll be your roommate."

"Hey.. I know how to cook now. See, I'm cooking for you right now. Thank you, roomie for saying yes." She interlaced our hands together, pulling me towards the sofa. She sat down comfortably, tugging me to sit on her lap.

"I'm so proud of you. Can't wait for the new album you're producing, I just know it's gonna be great," she then smirked, "though nothing beats my songs." Anntonia purred, leaning in closer. 

"You're amazing, baby. We're here now, okay?" I say, looking into her eyes. "A new chapter of our lives together."

She kisses my cheek, "thank you, of course, you're my muse. And I know I kept on telling you I'm busy with work, but the truth is I was busy preparing this house for us." She giggled, and I frowned.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

She chortled. "I need to do some stuff here first, unpack the furniture, fix whatever needed fixing, Chatnalin and the entire gang were here helping me."

That's when I realised why Nalin was being weird and secretive towards me. "Don't get mad at her, she's already feeling guilty for lying to you."

"Are you kids decent?!" Nalin yelled somewhere.

Michelle rested her head on my shoulder. Laughing. Nalin comes into the kitchen, really carrying a bottle of expensive wine.

"Yes!" Anntonia moaned so loud as her lover inserted a third finger. They've been going at it like bunnies, christening the house, since Chatnalin went home.

It was Michelle who mauled her girlfriend, pinning her in the bedroom after she toured Ann in the entire house. She's determined to show how much she missed her girlfriend after being deprived of not touching her this morning after spending the night at Michelle's condo.

The doctor, for her part, let Michelle have her. They started rough, as she rode her lover's fingers into oblivion, using the headboard as a leverage as she gyrated her hips in figure eights and then up and down, bringing her to her first orgasmic bliss.

Not soon after, Michelle pulled her until her still sensitive core was hovering over her face. But Anntonia has a better idea. She turned around– her legs still wobbly after a powerful orgasm, in a reversed position, facing the T.V. that's mounted on the wall, seeing her naked self on the reflection.

Saying nothing, she leaned down and licked Michelle's already drenched centre. The woman beneath her was trying to catch her breath as the doctor continued on lapping at her folds. But she wanted Ann to cum first, and so she dipped in. Both of them are catching another peak, alternating between suckling each other's nub and fucking each other's entrances.

Now though, it's gentle. Anntonia, now on her back, couldn't help but whimper as her love was bringing her into another frenzy. Michelle was on top of her, dexterous fingers going in and out deliciously. She reaches for her girlfriend's core and does the same.

Breath hitches, the slick noise of their fingers as they make love, both of them couldn't get enough. Staring at each other's eyes, already knowing what each other wants and needs. They were sighing each other's names like a prayer, over and over as they both felt how close they were. Both are delirious from how good it feels to be touching each other like this.

Both women, thinking they can do this now for the rest of their lives. Chanting each other's names and 'I love you' Michelle buckled on top of Ann, shaking as she came undone, followed by her girlfriend. They kissed passionately and groaned in each other's mouth as they pulled out their fingers on each other's pulsating core.

After kissing lazily, still in ragged breathing. Michelle lay down beside her satiated and exhausted girlfriend from the strenuous activities they had just done on their first night in their new home.

"Wow."

"Yeah.. wow." Michelle breathed on Anntonia's neck, causing the other woman to squirm a little for how ticklish and a bit arousing that felt.

"If that's what I would get whenever you miss me so much, I reckon I should rethink my views about getting up and going to work early." The doctor quipped, kissing her lover's hand.

Michelle growled, locking her girlfriend in her arms tightly. "No. I hate it. I don't want you to leave the bed early and go home. I wanna cuddle and see your beautiful face always."

"Me too, baby. I miss waking up to you every time I had to stay at my place."

"When can you move? Can we do it as soon as possible? As you know, I'm not busy right now, so I can help you move your things here and then we can do whatever you want. Although, I'm warning you, baby, your girlfriend is jobless now, I just told Max that I'm quitting, so you will have to work extra for the both of us because I'm broke." She said in a serious tone.

The long-haired woman just rolled her eyes. "Yeah right! Says the woman, who could afford one of the expensive houses in Makati. So, 'broke' my ass, baby. I'm broke too, then, missed a lot of days at work when you were still at the hospital." Michelle raised an eyebrow at her until she snorted and they both laughed.

In their silence, Michelle succumbed to her sleepiness and snored lightly on her lover's arm. Anntonia checked her phone, and there was a message from Maxine.

"All set, you got this," was all she said, making her anxious and excited at the same time.

Can't wait.

Ann was excited to see Michelle's family after not seeing them for a few weeks. It's been a month since her girlfriend had proposed to her, and they've only shared the news with them through FaceTime.

"It's gorgeous here. I'm now considering buying a property here. Seeing these greens and farm animals. It must be so nice retiring here." She surmised.

"You won't miss the city, baby?"

"I will miss it, but it's so peaceful and quiet here." She said as the car pulled up at the beach house that Nalin's parents owned.

Anntonia excused herself to use the washroom quickly, with Michelle in tow only to be whisked away by Chatnalin for a chat, she wanted to follow and check on Ann also curious why Nalin was here, thinking that it was only a vacation for the two of them.

They walked towards the backyard facing the beach, and Michelle couldn't believe her eyes. There, talking with Ann's mother, was her sister, her best friend Max, and her mum. On the other side was her dad talking to Abe, Chris, their dads, and Anntonia. While Bella was playing with her father.

Everyone stopped what they were doing when she stepped outside, getting everyone's attention. Michelle's eyes fixated on her, gazing at her lovingly with a hint of a smile on her lips.

Michelle ran towards her parents, engulfing them with a giant hug. "What are you guys doing here? When have you arrived? You should've called me, mum. I'm very happy you're here!" She exclaimed, thrilled to see everyone.

"You should thank Anntonia for that, honey." Her mother said. She, too, is feeling emotional.

When she turned around, she saw her girlfriend kneeling on the sand. "Oh, baby, did you drop something? Here, let me help you-" she was about to kneel in front of Ann but the long-haired girl shook her head. Making Maxine facepalm, shaking her head at her sister's unsuspecting nature at this moment.

"No, baby. It's fine."

"Okay, then let me help stand up-"

"'Oh, for Christ's sake.." her best friend mumbled, causing Ann, along with everyone in both their families, to giggle and for Michelle to glare at her friend.

"Michelle, do you believe in fate? I do, because I am fated to meet you and love you for the rest of my life. I am fated to almost lose you, so time can teach me a lesson that losing you and letting you go was the greatest mistake I'm ever going to make in my whole life." She started, her eyes getting misty with tears.

"You are the only person who sees the real me, you kept on saying that I was the one who saved your life when you were about to give up, but the truth is that it was you who saved my life and you are the one perfect present I won't ever tire of receiving. I'm so in love with you and I love you. Will you marry me?"

Michelle was now a crying mess, because she couldn't believe that her girlfriend had brought her parents here so they could witness her proposal, also to formally meet Ann's family, but before anything else, she had to answer her question first.

Anntonia frowned because her girlfriend is taking too long to answer, "baby, you didn't take it seriously that I'm broke, right? Because I promise you, I can still provide for us. I'm not really broke, and I already said yes when you proposed, so this is just me-"

"Baby, don't ruin the moment.." she said quietly, she can hear Nalin and Max's laughter in the background. "Yes. Of course, I'll marry you a million times if I have to. Yes! I want to become your wife." She smiled brightly.

"That's what gonna make me broke, then, if I'm gonna marry you a million times," the doctor jested.

"Shut up.." she hooked her arm into her girlfriend- fiancée's neck and pulled her in for a kiss. Everyone cheered around them, wiping the tears from their eyes.

Anntonia slid the ring on her left ring finger and it fit perfectly. She's staring at a beautiful emerald-cut diamond ring her girlfriend had picked for her. "This is a beautiful ring, baby. Thank you." She kissed her one more time before turning to everyone showing her engagement ring.

"I love you."

"I love you so much, baby. I can't wait to be your wife."

God, Anntonia couldn't believe how her life had turned out. She is now more than ever, ready to marry this woman and she couldn't wait anymore to spend the rest of her life with her. Ready to do everything that they both dreamt of doing together.

After Anntonia's prodigious affirmation of her love to Michelle, where she even brought their whole family with her so they can be there when she'll do the proposal, Michelle didn't know that her girlfriend drove all the way to Michelle's parents' house. The old couple were surprised to see her standing on their doorstep, first worried that something had happened to their daughter in Makati.

She explained everything that's going on until Ann personally and formally asked Michelle's parents for permission and asked for their daughter's hand in marriage. Showing them the ring that she picked for her girlfriend.

Ann couldn't be happier when two of the most important people in Michelle's life have allowed her to be with their daughter for the rest of her life. That's when she got the idea to bring them with her to their planned vacation, to which Chatnalin excitedly picked them up at the airport without Michelle knowing.

Now they both wear engagement rings. Excited to add a wedding band on their ring fingers.

"Let's get married."

"Do you want to get married now?"

The couple suddenly uttered together, one lazy morning. Making it as a part of their routine, since both of them were used to waking up early. They make sure to have extra time in bed before Anntonia goes to work, unless they are exhausted from making love during the night, quietly this time, of course, because they spend the night at Anntonia's parents' house after attending her dad's birthday party. 

"I mean, not that I'm rushing you, baby. I wanted it to be special, but I just want to be married to you already. We don't have to do a long engagement if you'd ask me. Heck, I'll marry you today if I can." Michelle rambled on Ann's neck as they were spooning on the bed.

Tapping her fiancée's hand on her bare stomach. "No, baby, I get your point. That's why I ask if you want to get married now, because I don't wanna waste more time, I want to start this new chapter of our life together."

Ann turned to face her lover, admiring how great she looks even just by only waking up. She kisses her lazily, hands drawing up and down behind her.

"Let's do it. Let's get married." She grinned, eyes filled with excitement and bliss.

"Las Vegas?"

"Las Vegas."

While they plan everything, the couple then spend their time booking tickets for their honeymoon. They are going to Brittany, France, which made Anntonia elated. It's been one of her dream destinations to visit. She told her wife-to-be that she's been saving that place, avoiding travelling there for some reason, and because she wanted to visit the place with someone, and lucky for Michelle, she was the 'someone' that Anntonia was talking about.

The two of them went on a bit of a shopping spree, buying expensive haute couture dresses and suits since they had little time. They picked their wedding rings from a well-known boutique, a platinum band with a set of brilliant cut diamonds. They booked a reservation at Dr Wine for their engagement party. All of their invited guests are only the people close to them and some from Anntonia's work.

Anntonia had a surprise bachelorette party from her friends and colleagues at the clinic. She was all set and ready to go home to her fiancée and Michelle's parents since they're in town, but the people at work had another idea.

They rented a hotel room for the party, filled with balloons, food and gifts. She was trying to get a hold of Michelle but she's not answering her phone, not even through text. Before focusing on the party they prepared for her, she excuses herself to call at home, which Michelle's mum answered.

"She's not here when her dad and I came back from our walk outside, honey. Did you need something, dear?"

"No, it's fine, I was trying to call her, but she's not answering. When she comes home, please tell her I'm gonna be home probably a little late. My co-workers prepared a surprise party for me. Do you and uncle want anything for dinner?" But Michelle's mum said no, said she already cooked some dinner, and that they will wait for Michelle to come home.

The doctor didn't overthink about it, didn't even nag Michelle where she was. Thinking she just probably went out to get something somewhere, so she put her phone in her purse and joined the girls.

She thought that was it, a girl's night out with good food and laughter. But they've decided to do a paint and wine party. Well, Anntonia thought it should be easy. 

The girls are having fun painting while sipping a glass of vino, she too is really having the most fun. But one girl is looking at something on her phone that catches her attention.

"There's gonna be a lucky girl inside that club, having Abraham Lawyer slip money on that girl's thong." She joked. Showing her phone to the girl beside her.

That caught Ann's attention. "Dr Porsild, isn't Abraham your future brother-in-law?" the younger girl paused, and that made Anntonia smile.

"Oh, come on, Jamie, are you blushing?" They all giggled, even the doctor.

"Yes Jamie, she's my girlfriend's older brother. Why?"

The young nurse blushed, "somebody has caught a video of him going inside a strip club."

The smile on her lips dropped, and Anntonia raised her eyebrow, "really? Was he alone?"

"They said he wasn't alone. Do you wanna see the photos?" Jamie stood up from her seat and walked over to the doctor and showed the pictures on her phone from the internet.

Ann automatically zoomed in on the woman next to Abe in the picture. They were both wearing a mask but Anntonia could recognise the both of them anywhere. He's with Michelle, along with Max and Chatnalin going inside to what was written in the blog, was a strip club.

She can feel her blood run cold, automatically glaring at the phone, but not for long. "Oh, wait, that's Dr Nalin with them- Dr Porsild, are you alright?" Asked Jamie.

She smiled slightly at her and nodded her head. "Yeah, I'm fine, Jamie, thank you. Do you know when these photos were taken?"

The girl tapped something on her phone. "This was taken today, I reckon. Actually, it was an hour ago." She answered before going back to her seat.

Trying hard to continue and finish her painting, the doctor drank the remaining red liquid on the glass and asked for another one.

She's simmering inside. She collected her phone and dialled Nalin's number but she's also not picking up, then she called Michelle again, still nothing. That made her fume further.

She's gonna be a murderer tonight because she's about to kill her fiancée and her best friend the moment she sees them. A fucking strip club, really?!

Anntonia couldn't focus anymore. Her mind is in a different place, thinking about Michelle, sure she trusts her more than anything, she also trusts Nalin since she and Michelle got together, and after saving her life the two had become friends and Ann couldn't be more happy, but she's still gonna charge at that little sneaky bastard. Dragging her not so innocent wife-to-be into a place full of sexy, half-naked, lap dancing women.

She's getting more perplexed, hating it, getting angry and really, unquestionably and without a doubt getting jealous of those women probably dancing in front of the woman she loves right now or worse, they're touching her or giving her a lap dance. She tensed her jaw because she's gonna combust if she didn't control it.

They were done painting and drinking wine, and she's a little buzzed. Her co-workers didn't notice the change in her mood, though. She thanks everyone for their surprise before all of them parted ways.

When she got home, Michelle's parents were in the living room watching something on the television.

"Hi, dear. Have you had something to eat? I can reheat some dinner for you, I cooked your and Michelle's favourite soup."

That soup probably and hopefully would help her calm down. "I would love that, thank you."

"Michelle is not here yet, sweetheart. Should I heat some food for her too? Is she on her way home?" The mother asked innocently.

Is she on her way home? Probably still having a good time right now.

She took a deep breath, "no, just for me, please, thank you. I don't know if she's on her way home. I'm just gonna take a quick shower." She said, before running upstairs to her and Michelle's bedroom.

The shower calmed her down a little. When she went back down, there's still no sign of Michelle.

She checked her phone, and there was a text from Chatnalin.

"Hiya! Sorry, missed your call. Michelle wants me to tell you she left her phone in your bedroom."

"You two, lousy-sneaking-freaks better NOT really be in that strip club, having a lap dance, or I swear to God, Nalin! Tell my fucking soon-to-be-wife that tonight will be her first training in being in the doghouse. Tell her to have a fucking good night's sleep on the couch or in the other bedroom. And as for you, I'm gonna kick your ass for sneaking out. Were you guys enjoying your little stag party?! Have fun then!" She hit send and slammed her phone face down on the table.

"Everything okay, dear?" 

She sighed heavily, "could you tell her she can sleep on the couch or in another room when she gets home? Please, thank you."

Michelle's mother, bless her heart, had a confused look on her face.

"Why, dear? Did you have a fight with Michelle?" At the same time, Michelle's dad joined them at the table.

"No." she answered calmly, trying to enjoy the soup. But we're about to. She thinks inwardly.

"They're at a strip club. Her, Abe, Max and Nalin." She gritted.

Michelle's father chuckled. Causing the two women to stare daggers at him. He cleared his throat and walked back to the living room.

After eating, Ann decided to call it a night, although it's still early. And Michelle's heart was pounding as she entered their house. The old couple were still in the lounge.

She waved her hand at them. She looked at her dad, who was smirking a little at her.

"Does she still want to marry me?"

Her mum gave her a disapproving look while her dad chuckled.

"She's upstairs. Upset and she had the right to be, Michelle, are you back on drinking and smoking again? Your brother will definitely hear from me, because I swear to God, young lady-." Her mum ranted.

And as for Michelle, knowing that's her cue to leave, not finishing her mother's scolding, she ran upstairs to their room; she tried opening the door, but it was locked. Dang.

She knocked softly, "baby.."

She waited for a couple of minutes, but Ann didn't wanna let her in. She tried again, but to no avail.

Michelle resigned and decided to apologise the next day before her girlfriend went to work. She entered the guest room, and she saw a pair of her pyjamas folded neatly on top of the bed with her toothbrush, towel and the phone that she forgot.

At least she didn't kick your ass for going to a strip club for the first time in so long.

She took a shower to get rid of the smell of cigarettes and alcohol from the club. She remembered the scared look on Chatnalin's face before she showed Anntonia's text message to their group. After reading the message, all four of them paid for their drinks, which for Michelle's part, she didn't even touch, and left the club immediately.

After showering, she sat down on the bed and took her phone by the nightstand. 8 missed calls and 5 messages.

She called Ann, who was just in the next room, but she's not answering her phone. She heaved a sad sigh and settled herself on the bed, feeling so alone without her girlfriend sleeping on the other side of the bed.

"I'm sorry, baby. I love you." She texted.

It's already two in the morning and Michelle couldn't sleep. She's been twisting and turning, thinking about the other woman in their room. She pulled the blanket over her head when she felt the other side of the bed dipped. Anntonia pulled down the white sheet, causing Michelle to open her eyes.

The doctor grabbed her arm and positioned herself beside Michelle, using her arm as her pillow. Wrapping her arm around Michelle's stomach.

"I'm still mad at you for sneaking out to see sexy women who dance in just their bras and thongs. But I couldn't sleep without you, that's why I'm here." She mumbled on Michelle's chest, feeling her heartbeat going faster.

The woman at fault turned to face her angry fiancée, pulling her closer. She knows she's not that mad anymore, but she didn't want to push her luck. "I'm sorry, baby. I love you."

"I love you too."

She's been forgiven. She and Chatnalin were forgiven. Michelle told her what happened and why did they go there and when she was asked by her sulking, and very jealous fiancée if she got a lap dance, Michelle, who didn't want to lie, nodded her head. Wincing when she also admitted that she tried to slip a bill on the dancer's thong, but without malice, she very much cleared.

Anntonia was glaring at her, thinking about Michelle touching another woman aside from her, it felt like the Rhian situation again. But she tried to understand and also because her fiancée really looked like she regretted it. So she caved in.

Michelle made it up to her, though. Sending flowers for her at work with cute and sweet notes, making the nurses swoon. Oh, and she really made it up to her inside their bedroom, Michelle, preparing a bubble bath for her, then a massage and a hot, sweet love after.

Even Chatnalin apologised for what they did when they met each other at work.

So here they are now, the couple have already received their marriage certificate, married.

Ready to start a new chapter.

It was a very intimate, private and special day for the couple. They have Nalin and Max as their witnesses, along with their parents.

Exchanging the most heartfelt vows which they both decided, unknowingly, that it's better if they will do it impromptu, so the feelings will be raw and emotional.

Michelle

"Baby, you have always been my constant. The only soul that walked this Earth who's allowed to make or break me. Your faith and love for me is the reason I have all this courage to face everyone, especially myself. I have always been hiding inside myself and you are the light that I followed until I reach the end of the tunnel and now ready to tell the world that I am loved by someone like you. Who never gave up on me, I vow to always be there for you, when you're down, I'll be the strength that you need, because I know you'd do it for me too. I will love you and only you forever. Thank you for taking a leap of faith in me and for loving me." she grinned.

"I also vow, as per Chatnalin, Abe and Max, that there would be no more going to strip clubs," She giggled along with her dad and their friends, even the officiant had a hint of a smile on his face. "And I give you this ring as a symbol of my love, trust, and marriage. I will give myself to you until the end of my days." She slipped the ring on Anntonia's ring finger on top of her engagement ring.

Anntonia

"Baby, you are my strength and stay. I love you with all my heart and I vow to you I will love you more now in this marriage. I am over the moon and overly excited to start a family with you. I promise to be the one you could count on when time gets tough, and I will be the first person to celebrate with you through your happy days. You always tell me you've only loved making music when you're with me, but I'd say otherwise. I am now seeing you in white, and now I'm looking forward to seeing us growing old together, just like I promised. I vow to take care of your heart for the rest of our lives. So with this ring, I vow to give myself to you forever and always."

The people with them wiped the tears from their eyes, witnessing the greatness of their love for each other.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you, wife and wife. You may now kiss."

Oh, and kiss they did. A passionate but short kiss.

After the ceremony, they drove straight to the restaurant where everyone that they had invited was waiting for them.

With good food, awesome people, great music, an emotional message from Michelle's parents and a funny and cheeky message from her sister, Chris, Max and Nalin, everyone was on the dance floor.

The newlyweds were dancing to a slow, romantic music that they had chosen. Another song that Michelle had written for Anntonia.

"Hi," Michelle whispered as they danced slowly, their foreheads touching. "Gosh, you're my wife now."

"As you're mine. You make me the happiest woman on the planet, baby."

They kissed in the middle of the dance floor while everyone was cheering on them.

Brittany, France, was beautiful. They went to all the places on their itinerary and made love to the hotels that they've stayed in.

Anntonia loved the Musée des Beaux-Arts de Rennes  (Museum of Fine Arts of Rennes), in the capital city of Brittany.

They went to Saint-Malo, Brest and their last destination was in Vannes.

It was Michelle's first time to really go on a vacation for a very long time and it was more special now that she's travelling into these beautiful places and making love, enjoying a honeymoon with her wife.

It still knocks the wind out of her whenever she refers to Anntonia as her wife to everyone. Ann feels the same, her stomach is always doing a somersault whenever Michelle introduces her as her wife.

The news broke about their wedding and marriage not long after their wedding. Everyone has got their opinions online, not that it mattered. But they are at least bombarded with support and fewer criticisms online.

It doesn't matter what they say. Michelle thinks. I am now with the love of my life, happily married. Living my best life.

Six years later,

"mmmm.." Anntonia moaned as her wife started peppering kisses to her body. Caressing every part of her body that she could reach.

"Good morning, baby." She whispered, kissing her deeply, one hand playing with her now erect nipples.

"Baby,"

"Hmm?" Michelle hummed as she continued kissing until she reached the bottom of the bed, spreading her wife's legs,

Anntonia's breath hitches when she felt Michelle's warm breath near her centre. "Don't start something you couldn't finish." She grunted as her wife's slightly icy hands grabbed on her breasts, massaging them gently.

"I can do it in five minutes, tops." She winked at her wife, who's looking down at her, hand raking on her short hair.

She rested her head back on her pillow. "So, then get to work, baby. Stop wasting time."

Michelle dipped her head and licked her wife's wet centre, clit already waiting to be suckled and licked. "Oh, my God!l" Ann cried out.

"Shhh.. baby.." Michelle reached for a pillow and gave it to her wife. Ann takes it and makes a muffled moan on the white pillow as her wife continues on pleasuring her. Michelle checked on the clock by their nightstand, and she continued what she was doing.

True to her word, Michelle made her wife burst into orgasmic bliss, still shaking from how powerful that was.

"Mummy..."

The door swung open, Michelle didn't hear tiny, little footsteps outside of their room. Both of their eyes widened when they saw their daughter barged in, rubbing her still sleepy eyes, dishevelled hair and wearing a cute duck printed pyjamas.

Michelle grabbed her robe nearby and ran to the washroom to rinse her mouth and wash her face, then put on her robe, not bothering for an underwear, while her wife, who is still sensitive after their morning activities, pulled the comforter towards her, covering her naked body.

"Hey, buddy." Michelle greeted, as she came back to the bedroom and picked her up, trying to fix her child's short hair. "You really can climb out of your cot now." She mumbled, staring at her wife in the bed.

"I told you," Anntonia mouthed to her wife.

"Hi, mama.." Her cute, tiny voice made Ann smile.

"Hello, my darling."

The toddler rested her head on her mother's shoulder, "mummy, I hungwy.." she mumbled on her mother's neck.

"Oh, you are? That's why you escaped?"

She jokingly asked, kissing her daughter's chubby cheeks. Her daughter, who now is understanding two languages, just nodded her head.

"Are you hungwy too, mummy?" The child asked innocently, and Michelle shook her head. Winking at her wife before turning around and walking out of their room.

"No, baby. Mummy just had her breakfast." She said, kissing her baby's round and pink cheek, trying not to laugh when she hears her wife groaning loudly in their bed.

"So, what do we want for breakfast this morning?" She asks as they walk down the stairs, on their way to the kitchen.

"eggs," the toddler happily answered while her mummy grinned at her.

"Sounds good. You're super smart, peanut." She kisses her baby once again before putting her down to her high chair at home while she prepares their daughter's request.

Meanwhile, Anntonia followed them shortly in the kitchen, watching her wife talk to their daughter animatedly while she cooks. They both giggled at something that Michelle said and that made the doctor's heart flutter.

She feels content, happy and in love just by being with the two of the most important people in her life that she loves the most.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 475 20
Anntonia is a well-loved supermodel, a symbol of perfection and elegance yet she feels suffocated by the relentless glare of fame and false pretenses...
18.1K 1K 15
Michelle and Anntonia have been best friends since practically birth. But when Michelle insists that Anntonia has to come with her on a road trip ac...
Kismet By jamie

Fanfiction

5.5K 422 8
"In every universe, there will always be a version of me who yearns to find even just a glimpse of you..." A collection of PorDee AUs I do not, in an...
14.4K 485 12
Michelle and Anntonia, a married couple whose relationship has hit a standstill, lead seemingly ordinary lives that conceal a surprising truth. Hidin...