Winners Don't Do Drugs (Male...

By JesseDexa

You're an average boy that just finished Junior year and plans to spend summer vacation with your younger sis... More

Bio
Escape from Earth
Welcome to Freaking Space
First Bounty: 9-Torg
G3 Bounty: Krubis
G3 Bounty: Douglas
Rumble in Dreg Town
Sex and the Blim City
Found Love
G3 Bounty: Skrendel Bros
G3 Bounty: Dr Giblets
Truth Comes Out
G3 Bounty: Nipulon
Final G3 Bounty: Garmantuous
Awful Truth
Welcome To Peroxis
Enter Muxxalon
High On Knife

2 Years Later

210 10 2
By JesseDexa

Y/N POV:

It's been two years since me and the others took down the G3 Cartel. Earth has finally been rebuilt and is now a haven for Humans and Gatlians. Norma has greatly aided the rebuilding and has given us methods and technologies that have greatly improved our civilization. And soon, the education system came back and schools were reopened. Of course, everyone had an understandable gap year and we all got back on track.

I became a hero to the human race. Heck, there's a statue of me in New York. Yuri is popular too. Her book got a manga adaptation and they're even working on an anime of it. I'm happy for her. But I don't care about the fame. I finally finished school, so now I can spend my time with those I care about. I can't wait to see Yuri coming back from Japan. I also can't wait to see my girlfriend, Lucy.

Another interesting event, I have my own house. And yes, Gene moved in. But with our consent, even Lucy's. She even said that the house would be too big for just three people. I couldn't agree more. I walk through the town and see everyone going abotu their daily lives. I see a lot of humans hanging out with species from Anima, so things have changed in more than one way.

I go to my new house that is pretty futuristic compared to the ones in my neighborhood. And it's also a good thing some of my neighbors moved out to the cities so I had room.

I enter through the door and the lights are off. I walk foward until the lights turn on and Yuri appear with confetti.

Garlians/Scarlet: Surprise!

Yuri: Happy Graduation, big brother!

Gene: Yeah, great job kid. You're finally done with school. Now you can do whatever the fuck you want.

Y/N: Well, I'm going to enjoy my summer with my family.

Yuri: Yay!

Y/N: By the way, where's Lucy?

Gene: She had to go to Blim to work and get a cake for you. Don't worry, she'll be back in any minute now.

Y/N: Great. Hey Yuri, how's Mom and Dad?

Yuri: Oh, they are having a blast traveling through space. They sent me postcards.

Yuri pulls out postcards and they show Mom and Dad going to different cities and planets. There's even one where they are using Lezduit to take on a group of aliens.

Y/N: Nice to see they're having fun.

Kenny: Yeah, Lezduit is having a blast traveling with them.

Gus: Hey, Y/N, any chance we could go back to being bounty hunters for a bit?

Sweezy: Yeah, it's been a while since we had some action. Don't get me wrong, it was nice to relax after so long. But I need workout, you know.

Creature: I could use a workout too.

Scarlet: The Bounty 5K is right in the living room. I am also itching to hack into enemy security systems and turning their defenses against them.

Gene: Yeah kid. Why don't you spend parts of the summer taking on bounties? It's best to not lose a step while your still young. I mean, I know the Norman Gene Theraphy granted has extended your lifespan and you'll remain a late teenager for your entire life. But still, you gotta prove to people that you're the big bad bounty hunter.

Y/N: Yeah, I think I'll go back to bounty hunting for a bit.

Yuri: Ohh, when you come back, tell me everything that happens. And I mean everything. Let me get my camera.

Yuri goes to get her camera and Lucy comes in through the front door with a cake that says "Happy Graduation Y/N!".

Y/N: Hey Lucy.

Lucy: Hey honey. Glad to see you're finished with school.

Y/N: No more homework for me. At least for a little while.

Yuri comes back with her camera.

Yuri: Oh, Lucy, you're back. I got my camera. Come and take a picture.

Lucy: Why not?

Everyone gathers as Yuri puts her camera on a timer and joins us before it takes a picture. Me and Lucy then go upstairs and into our room, which has a nice view of the rebuilt town.

Y/N: It's been a month since you were here.

Lucy: I was just finishing up some last shifts before I move here for real.

Y/N: Did I miss anything.

Lucy: Why don't I tell you all about them?

Me and Lucy hug each other and kiss.

Yuri POV:

I can't believe Y/N is done with high school. Just a few more years and I'll be finished with it as well. I also can't believe my book is still doing so well. I better get some inspritation to write my next one. Don't want to stop at just one. I want to keep making books that will inspire others.

Yuri: Gene, Y/N won't be a bounty hunter forever, right?

Gene: That's up to him. But he'll probably do this as a part-time gig for a few years and retire. Won't blame him if he does. I learned the hard way that it's better to quit while you're ahead in the world. Not as important as how you should always choose your friends over money.

Yuri: Well, I'm going to get working on my next book.

Gene: Well don't let me stop you. Your last book was pretty amazing. Could've used a bit more Gene but it's still good.

Yuri: I'm going to my room. I've been in this house for a year and I still love it! It's also nice to still be close to mom and the others.

Gene: By the way Yuri, how is your mom doing? I know she sends you guys postcards, but I want to hear your opinion.

Yuri: Well, she is certainly better than how she was before the G3 invaded Earth. I can't remember the last time she smiled that much.

Gene: And how is that man she ended up in a loveless marriage with?

Yuri: Oh, they found that his entire life force has been sucked away in one of those Hyperbong things. It's painful when you're inside those things, right?

Gene: Hell yes.

Yuri: Good.

Gene: You're scaring me Yuri. I have even more respect for you.

Yuri: You're part of our family Gene.

Gene: Yeah, I guess. Thanks, again.

Y/N POV:

Lucy and I just finished our personal celebration and are just lying on our bed naked. Lucy smokes from her pipe and I just wonder about how this all happened after I decided to become a bounty hunter. All the excitement and scary as hell moments. I want relive that again for a bit.

Lucy: You thinking of going back to bounty hunting?

I look at Lucy and am surprised that she knew exactly what I'm thinking.

Y/N: (Sigh) Am I really that predictable.

Lucy: No, this is just me being your girlfriend. I'm the only one who knows your mindset.

Y/N: I was just thinking of putting on my suit for a few weeks. I'm interested in a little excitment for this summer. Then I'll hang it back up.

Lucy lays on top of me and looks deeply into my eyes. I can smell the smoke in her breath, but I don't mind it. She puts her hands on my face and I feel their warmth.

Lucy: I'm with you no matter what. But if you get hurt during it, I will save your ass and drag you back here. And I will lock you in this room without the Gatlians.

I chuckle a little at the threat.

Y/N: Sure thing Lucy.

Lucy smiles and we kiss. The next day, I put on my bounty suit which now has a nitro boost so I can slide for longer distances. I grab the Gatlians, Knifey, and boot up Scarlet.

Scarlet: (Yawn) So, were finally foing this?

Y/N: Yep.

Kenny: Hey, why don't we grab Harper? She is a part of our crew.

Y/N: Good idea, Kenny.

I go to the Gatlians room and see Harper who has a similar function to Kenny.

Harper: Oh, hey guys. I was just doing some exercises. So, we beginning this bounty hunting job?

Knifey: Hell yeah! Come on, Y/N, head to the Bounty 5K.

I walk into the living room and see the Bounty 5K near the TV. I go to the panel and check at the bounties. I select a target and the Bounty 5K's portal door activate.

Y/N: Let's do this guys.

Knifey: Let the blood shed begin! HAHAHA!

I go through the portal door and we all go through it take on our bounties.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 248 21
He's sick of it. He's sick of all the torment. He's tired of you. You don't care though. You never did. After getting into an argument with Venus...
0 0 22
As the narrator, I'm tempted to simply write "Middle Finger" because that is essentially what you'll feel like I'm giving you in telling this story...
944 0 31
(Deal with this really bad cover please. It's temporary.) One night, Derek Garcia was having the night of his life. The next day, everything went to...
2K 120 13
If you could stop the world from being blown to oblivion, would you? Ryan McCoy is a killer; a killer who can look into the eyes of his victims and n...