Fiona Mikaelson

By travisclark620

1000 years ago, the Mikaelsons lost their youngest sister Fiona. No one took it harder then Klaus. The guilt... More

Cast
FIONA'S RETURN
DISTURBING BEHAVIOR
THE RECKONING
SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT
GHOST WORLD
ORDINARY PEOPLE/HOMECOMING
THE NEW DEAL
OUR TOWN
THE TIES THAT BIND
BRINGING OUT THE DEAD
DANGEROUS LIAISONS
ALL MY CHILDREN
BREAK ON THOUGH
THE MURDER OF ONE
DO NOT GO GENTLE
BEFORE SUNSET
THE DEPARTED
GROWING PAINS

MEMORIAL/THE FIVE

193 8 1
By travisclark620

BONNIE'S HOUSE

Bonnie is lying on the couch, Fiona opens the door and enters. She walks into the living room

Fiona: Bonnie?

She sits down beside her

Fiona: Are you okay?

Bonnie nods her head. Fiona wraps her arms around her embracing her, Bonnie rests her head on top of hers, pressing her lips to the side of her head.

Bonnie: My Grams, it was like she was dying all over again. Just because I didn't listen to her about not doing black magic.

Fiona: Well, you're dealing with the Other Side. It's not reliable. Witches were probably just messing with your head trying to teach you a lesson.

Bonnie: Well, it worked. I tried to do a basic nature spell this morning just to clear my head and it just brought it all back. Like it was happening all over again. Sorry, I'm a mess, I've been holed up in here avoiding everyone. I've completely blown you off, baby. You need something?

Fiona: I just wanted to check on you.

Bonnie: I'm okay. You're not exactly a drop by kind of girl, just...if something's wrong, tell me.

Fiona lifts her head off her chest and leans up pressing her lips to hers, Bonnie moves her hands cupping the sides of her face kissing her back. She lays her down on the couch, lips moving together passionately

Bonnie kisses down her jawline heading to her neck, Fiona tilts her head to the side giving her more access and moans softly when Bonnie sucks marks into her flesh.

Fiona: I love you

Bonnie moves back up her jawline brushing her lips over hers, pecking her lips

Bonnie: I love you too, pretty girl.

WHITMORE COLLEGE

Dani, Fiona, Elena, and Bonnie pull up to the front of the school and get out of Damon's car.

Elena: Are you sure that you're okay with this?

Bonnie: If I could spell you out of wanting blood, I would, but I can't, so better you learn this now than at freshmen orientation.

Elena: Something tells me that college isn't in my future anymore.

Damon: Oh, stop with the pity party. If I can go to college, you can go to college.

Bonnie: You went to college?

Damon: Sure, plenty of times. I always had a thing for sorority girls.

Fiona giggles in amusement, clutching Bonnie's hand tightly.

Bonnie: You're disgusting.

Damon: I know.

SHANE'S CLASSROOM

Shane: When I say the word "witch", what pops into your head?

Elena, Fiona, Bonnie, and Dani enter the classroom where Professor Shane is teaching.

Shane: Halloween costume? Villain of a fairy tale? Maybe an ex-girlfriend? Well, whatever image it is it's probably not. Tanyell Soso of Montego, Cameroon.

Elena, Bonnie, Fiona, and Dani sit down. Elena and Bonnie stare down at Professor Shane.

Elena: Is that him?

Bonnie: Yeah.

Elena: He's kind of...hot

Bonnie wraps her arm around Fiona's shoulder, the blonde lays her head on her shoulder.

Shane: Now, in reality, or in this reality at least, witches appear to cross every culture in history. They're the architects of the supernatural; responsible for everything that goes bump in the night from ghosts to vampires to doppelgängers.

Damon: What is this guy, Witch-apedia?

Elena and Fiona laughs.

Bonnie: Shhh, shut up.

Shane: Now, if you're a skeptic, you'd call that a coincidence. But, if you're a true believer, you know that there's really no such thing. It scares the crap out of us.

Elena: What if I'm a Ripper?

Dani: You're not a Ripper.

Elena: What if I am?

Dani: Well then, pick someone and we'll find out.

Elena looks at her and she raises her eyebrows. Elena starts to look at the other people in the classroom. She looks at a boy in the front of the class.

Dani: Stoner guys are no good to grab. They're too paranoid and you don't want the extra buzz.

They look further down the row.

Dani: Now, she is a fun size, a tutor. Geeky girls are inherently suspicious of anyone who is nice to them. What you want,

She places her arm around her shoulder and points at a girl.

Dani: The little blonde, pretty girl. Self absorbed, easily flattered, you just have to separate her from the pack and make your move.

Shane: Am I interrupting you guys?

Dani and Elena look at him.

Shane: Or is it maybe the other way around?

Elena: Sorry.

Dani: I was just saying how much I love witches.

Shane: Yeah, you and me both, sister. Alright, listen, we should probably talk about the readings that none of you did.

FRAT PARTY

Elena, Dani, Fiona, and Bonnie walk into the murder party together and are greeted by a college student named Frankie.

Frankie: Hey. I'm Frankie, unassuming serial killer.

Dani: I'm Jackie.

They all take a drink

Dani: And these are the three lovely ladies I just...Rippered.

Frankie: Welcome to the Murder House, Bloody Marys are free until midnight. Enjoy yourselves.

Frankie walks away and they are all looking around.

Dani: Well hats off to these idiots

She takes his hat off and puts it back on and sees Professor Shane.

Dani: Oh look, Professor Creepy.

Bonnie: His name is Professor Shane. And he's not creepy.

She makes eye contact with Professor Shane then hands Elena her drink

Bonnie: I'm gonna go talk to him.

She looks at Fiona who's looking around the party in awe

Bonnie: Save me a dance, baby girl

Fiona smiles nodding her head leaning up and kisses her cheek

Fiona: I will. Hurry up, okay?

Bonnie: Be back before you know it, pretty girl.

LATER

Fiona is dancing around without a care in the world, a bright happy smile across her face. Bonnie walks through the crowd, behind her and wraps her arms around her waist. Fiona giggles as the two begins dancing together

Fiona spins around throwing her arms around her neck while Bonnie roams her hands over her body, gripping her rear making Fiona squeal

Fiona: Bonnie!!

Bonnie cups her face in her hands and kisses her

Bonnie: I love you

Fiona: I love you

MIKAELSON MANSION

Fiona: YOU DID WHAT?!!

Klaus is thrown across the room where he crashes through a table shattering it.

Klaus: Fiona, let me explain.

Fiona: You and Stefan daggered Rebekah for a cure?

Klaus: I---um....

Fiona: When you get back, you need and you will make amends to Rebekah. A real one. I'm tired of this family always being against each other.

Klaus: I've told Stefan to hide Rebekah where no one can find her. Not even you. Once we find the cure, I'll take the dagger out as you wish. Now I'm off to pack for Italy.

Fiona: One month. One month to find the bloody cure before I kill the hunter myself and get our sister back.

She stomps out of the room

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.5K 974 23
All Mikaelson siblings, except for Freya, had children. Elijah and Katherine had a daughter named Olivia Nia Mikaelson Pierce. Kol and Davina had a s...
21.8K 297 41
After Emily Gilbert basically went through hell and back she finds herself where she first started, traveling with Klaus, the only difference is that...
33.8K 558 40
What if there was another Mikaelson? What if Kol had a twin sister? The Mikaelson's were the best of friends growing up, Vampirism and their parents...
881K 20.7K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...