THE RECKONING

The school is empty. Matt is using a bench-press machine in the weight room. He stops for a rest and hears a noise. He gets up and walks through the school. He finally enters a classroom. It's dark inside, and when he steps inside he sets off a number of mouse traps that have been placed on the floor. He turns on the light. Tyler, Caroline, Fiona, Elena and Bonnie are here setting the traps.

Caroline: Ohh! Oh, come on! Seriously?! Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?!

Tyler: Forgot about senior prank night, huh?

Matt: Clearly.

Caroline: How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year.

Elena: Yeah, Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this.

Matt: I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this.

Bonnie: Caroline's making us.

Caroline: We're about to be seniors. These are the memories that will stay with us forever, and if we don't...

Elena: And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?

Caroline: Go ahead and make fun, I don't care.

Fiona: This is fun. I like this

Tyler: See? Fi likes this. I got ten more classrooms to prank.

He takes his bag and leaves. Elena's about to leave too.

Bonnie: Hey! Where are you going?

Elena: To superglue Alaric's desk shut. I'm making memories.

Caroline: I love you!

In the pool room, Bonnie and Fiona are putting toilet paper on the swimming pool.

Bonnie: This is fun, right?

Fiona: This is really fun

They both chuckle.

Fiona: Where's Jeremy tonight?

Bonnie: I haven't talked to him all day. We're having, um...He, uh, he told me about seeing Vicki.

Fiona: I'm still sorry about that.

Bonnie: Not your fault, Fiona.

She clears her throat, tucking her hair behind her ears

Bonnie: I...I can't imagine what it must be like for you.

Fiona: Besides coming back to life? I'm doing Senior Prank Night and having the time of my life and besides I'm with you.

Bonnie: Yeah you are

They smile at each other.

Matt enters the men's room. He goes into the three stalls and grabs the toilet paper from each one. On his way out, one of the doors open by itself behind him. He enters the stall, sees some graffiti that says "R.I.P. Vicki" and then closes the door. Vicki's behind him.

Vicki: I'm here, Matt. I can help you.

HALLWAY

Fiona is giggling dragging Bonnie by her hand down the hallway

Bonnie: Fi, where are you taking me?

Fiona stops and stares at one of the lockers then turns to Bonnie

Fiona: I wanted to show you my locker.

Bonnie smiles, shaking her head in amusement.

Bonnie: It's something alright

Fiona: It's wonderful.

GYM

Bonnie, Matt, and Fiona walks into the gym

Elena: Bonnie, get out of here

Fiona: What's going on?

Klaus's eyes widens as he slowly turns around and rushes towards Fiona who gasps, tears forming in her eyes.

Klaus: F-Fiona? It can't be

Fiona: Niklaus?

She wraps her arms around him hugging him tightly, he hugs her right back.

Klaus: I missed you, little sister

Fiona: I missed you

Klaus: I assume you're the reason Elena's still walking around alive?

Bonnie: That's right. If you want to blame someone, blame me.

Klaus: Oh, there's no need for blame, love. Just your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects. And since you caused the problem, I'm going to have you find the fix.

Rebekah enters with Tyler.

Tyler: Get off of me!

Rebekah: Hush now.

Klaus: I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebekah. Word of warning...She can be quite mean.

Rebekah: Don't be an ass.

She throws Tyler into Klaus' arms. Fiona stares at her sister, tears in her eyes

Fiona: Rebekah?

Rebekah gasps, tears forming in her eyes and speeds towards her throwing her arms around her neck embracing her tightly, both sobbing in each others arms.

Klaus: I'm going to make this very simple...Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually.

He bites his wrist and makes Tyler drink his blood.

Klaus: I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake...You better hurry.

He twists his head snapping his neck. Fiona flinches as Bonnie wraps her arms around her pulling her into her chest kissing her on the side of the head.

Matt: He killed him.

Elena: He's not dead. Klaus' blood will turn him into a vampire.

Klaus: And if Bonnie's successful, he'll live through his transition. Go on, then. Go and fetch your grimoires and enchantments and what-not. I'll hold on to Elena...for safe-keeping.

He grabs Elena's arm and looks at her. Fiona grabs Bonnie's hand and drags her out of the gym.

Fiona: What are you going to do?

Bonnie: I have no idea. The curse he's talking about is a thousand years old. My grimoires don't go back that far.

Fiona: Can you ask those dead witches that helped you before?

Bonnie: I don't have contact with them anymore...They cut me off when I brought Jeremy back to life. That's it! I can't contact the dead. Jeremy can.

Fiona: I'll help you.

Bonnie smiles nodding her head.

Bonnie: Why don't you go somewhere where you're safe? I'll find you when this is done

Fiona: You promise?

Bonnie cups the sides of her head pressing her lips to her forehead.

Bonnie: I promise, pretty girl.

CLASSROOM

Fiona has fallen asleep, head laying on top of one of the desk. Bonnie walks in smiling at the sight of her, she brushes her blonde hair out of her face, Fiona groans lifting her head up and rubs her eyes

Fiona: Hey are you okay?

Bonnie: I'm okay. Want me to take you home?

Fiona smiles nodding, stands up and Bonnie takes her hand and leads her out of the classroom. Fiona lays her head on her shoulder while Bonnie rests her head on top of hers.