~ᴱⁿᵉᵐʸˢ ᵗᵒ ᴸᵒᵛᵉʳˢ~ (Vox x Ala...

By XL9_DIALGIRL

~Enemys to lovers~ ■□■□■□ ♡Vox and Alastor Ship!♡ □■□■□■ 《Warning: includes 18+ themes and language!》 ■□■□■□ ... More

[0] Introduction
[1] Accident
[2] Beat
[3] Obsessed (💫)
[4] Dreams (⚠️)
[6] Plan
[7] Date
[8] Aftermath
[9] Self
[10] Sleep
[11] Time
[12] Normal
[13] Food
[14] Diner
[15] Mine
[16] Park
[17] Cabin
[18] Room
[19] Talk
[20] Fun (⚠️) (FULL)
[21] Morning
[22] Schedule
[23] Answer
[24] Reflect
[25] Clock
[26] Tell
[27] Us
[28] Accept
[29] Wake
[30] Stay away, It's like that ( Season 1 Finale)
S2 [0] Introduction
S2 [1] Found Origin
S2 [2] Alone Again
S2 [3] Time Again (⚠️)
S2 [4] Fallen again [Part 1]

[5] Flashbacks

320 5 9
By XL9_DIALGIRL

A/N Hello welcome back i how you enjoyed chapter 4 one or my best arts yet.

^ Also video for flashback ^

^ Spoiler Alert ^

Anyways i got nothing to say expect thank you for 35 views!!

Anyways Cya buttercups!
______________________________________

Al runs closing his door... but, angel gets to the door opening it while Al trying to hide himself in blankets...

Angel did by him

"Ay, cherry deer, why you smell like that?" Angel says concerned raising on eyebrow.

"The the... dr-d-dream..." Al says embarrassed with his ears back blushing.

"So your dream was having sex with your enemy?" Angel said with no censory with his hands out.

"What- wa- n-no!" He says his ears pointed up covering his face with a blush. He knows that he knows...

"Look, why did you let him even have sex with you anyway?" Angel said more serious both his hand on the bed.

"Because my mind wouldn't let me!!" Al yelled going more into his blanket.

"So you mind was Fucked up by the kissing you would let him Rail you" angel said with his hands it again.

"What kissing?" Al says concered getting his head out the blanket still red.

Angel pointed at the mirror with his marks. He knows kissing marks... and theres also obvious pictures of Vx on it like there's multiple on different places on the mirror.

Al knowing he's a goner sits there just starting knowing he's done... looking at it not saying a word.

Angel is serious looking at him with arms crossed "Why are you obsessing for the man you left as a friend?"

"Just noo... not just ahghg!" Al sitting there getting close to mad getting out his head or the blanket...

"You already showed me you had a sex dream about him and kissing your mirror because of him so tell!" Angel yells pointing at the things he said.

"Fine it all started when we where on a hill he took me to a picnic at night then..."

♡ ♡ ♡

Vox is looking at the sunrise setting a patterned cloth on the floor he knows...
H

e imagined the time Al was with him coming and running... He puts music on and dance with his imaginary Al...

🥀FlashBack while Vx sings🥀

(Play the music now and listen to lyrics and plot!)

"♡i know i stand in line until you i think you have the time to spend and evening with me♡" Vx sings.

It's a night at a picnic with Al...

"♡and if we go to some place to dance i know there a chance you won't be leaving with me♡"

Foreshadowing...

"♡then afterwards we drop into a quiet little place and have a drink or two♡"

They have wine...

"♡And then i go and spoil it all like saying something stupid like i love you♡"

Al runs away...

"♡i can see it in your eyes that you despise the same old lies you heard the night before♡"

Al thinks hes trying something...

"♡ and though it's just a line to you for me its to a never seem so right before ♡"

Al thinks he bluffing but Vx means it...

"♡ i practice everyday to find some clever lines to say to make the meaning come true ♡"

He practices for Al...

"♡ but then i think ill wait to the evening gets late and I'm alone with you ♡"

He thinks about it... the time...

"♡ the time is right your perfume fills my head and the stars get red and ohh~ the nights so blue ♡"

Its time... he goes for it...

"♡ and then i spoil it all by saying something stupid like i love you ♡"

Al says no and goes away...

Vx is dancing with himself while his eyes get watery...

"♡ the time is right your perfume fills my head and the stars get red and ohh~ the nights so blue ♡"

Vx recaps and laid down on the cloth...

"♡ and then i go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like i love you ♡"

Vx cries on the cloth saying the last words...

"♡ i love you ♡"

"♡ i love you ♡"

"♡ i love you ♡"

"♡ IIii... Lllovve... YYyyou... ♡"

Vx ends it going back to the cab he took to get there but sits in the hill there to let his cries out first...

🥀Flash Back over🥀

♡ ♡ ♡

"So what your saying is you left him as a friend because he said he loves you?" Angel says his hands out.

"Yea i didn't think he would say that i couldnt and now... where enemies." Al said looking down.

"To me it seems like your turning from Enemys to lovers" angel says pointing up too the right for no reason...

(Omg he said the book name hehe i know I'm funny)

Deery over there denied this quick but in a high tone.  "n- nn- na- no i d- don't!" Himself being red and his ears up.

"That's a lie isn't it" angel says with a tired face.

Als ears fold back "yes it is..." he says sheepishly or deerishly looking down.

"Okay i-"

"Okay i don't know why he kissed me and why I'm obsessing over it- it's why I'm doing all of this" Al yells getting out the bed walking around.

"I want to forget but my feelings can't i cant control myself i want to kiss him, makeout or whatever..." he says looking at him with hands out.

He looks away going back into the blanket... Angel surprised he opened up even though being a solid shell for years. But he has to stay calm...

"I know how hard it is to get over those but you either have to do it or cry avoiding it!" Angel says supporting him.

"What do you think?" Al says thinking he found his solution getting out the blanket, ears up.

"I think you kiss him makeout and see what happens there!" Angel says putting hands up

Al lets out a sigh looking down...

"Plus if he does something you can't accept you can leave" angel says smiling.

Al sees this and says "thank you." Putting his hands back where they belong.

"Ey if you need someone to talk to come to me!" Angel says smiling.

"Thanks, but, go now i have to process what you said" he says looking at him still red.

"Okay cherry deer what ever you say!" leaving the room with husk whose been silent Al knowing if he says something he'll ruin him.

Al laid down puts his stomach on his hips... looks at the ceiling... thinking...

♡ ♡ ♡

Vx sits in his room also looking at the ceiling with Al but in different places thinking about that picnic they had years ago over and over...

Vx laid there and thinks of something?! getting up and puts his hands in a grip and puts his hand down...

"If he wont come to me than i will go to him!" Vx says before Sleeping that night smirking...

______________________________________

A/N i loved writing this to the heart because of the flash back.

It's like coming out the movie like woah!

Any ways thanks for waiting i couldn't value my time so oopsie daisies!

Any way thanks for 60 views love yall and see you in conversations and chapter 6

Cya later buttercups!

XL9~

■Febuary 29 (Night), 2024■

Polished: March 4, 2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.6K 18
For all the Hazbin Hotel fans... After some *cough* unfortunate events up on earth, you've met your untimely death and woken up in Hell. But luckily...
23.6K 694 25
"I don't make deals such as that my dear." Alastor let out a hearty chuckle. "Why not? I'll give you whatever you want in return. Tell me your terms...
8.2K 190 22
VoxVal-StaticMoth TW warning ⚠️ , Gore,Smut, Angst, Violence mentions of SA and Abuse etc.
31K 389 18
ㅤㅤ ㅤ ❛ 𝐇𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘊𝘈𝘕𝘖𝘕𝘚 ❜ㅤㅤ ⤿ I - '' Hazbin Hotel" ♡ ● About Romantic or platonic things (mostly romantic, what are u expected) on the hazb...