Unknown. She-devil

By Gregory_dancing

Isabella is a seventeen-year-old girl who likes passion and challenges. During the day, an innocent high scho... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 5

0 0 0
By Gregory_dancing

When I was ready, I kissed the girls and left the dressing room. I took the elevator to the second floor, and moved down the corridor towards the VIP rooms.

I wondered which song I should choose. I was wearing a dark red bodysuit with dull straps. Clevent patterns, emphasizing my figure, were glued with diamonds. I wore black fishnets and black high heels. Everything was complete by dark red gloves, also glued with diamonds and reaching to the middle of the shoulders. Hair- especially for the occasion- loose.

I sprayed them in the locker room with perfume, so during the dance, they would create fragrant gusts of wind. I thought of Matt, who would definitely properly comment on my outfit today. I smiled softly entering the door. I took a deeper breath and closed them behind me, waiting for the little light. I wanted to see my client.

At first I only noticed the posture - probably young, but I wasn't sure. He sat right in the middle on a chair. I wanted to take a better look at him when the music start playing.

Music I didn't choose yet.

What the fuck?

I was surprised, but as a professional dancer, I quickly fell into the rhythm and started dancing choreography to Christina Aguilera's "Express". I decided to get a little closer to the man. I put the first steps forward, moving my hips to the rhythm of the music. I activate my hands and moved them to match the accents in the song.

I started a layout that I knew perfectly by heart as soon as Christina's voice reached my ears. I was threwing my hair to the sides and bent out exposing my body. Just before the chorus, I decided to catch eye contact with the man, hoping to get some bonus tip at the end.

It took me exactly two seconds, until the information about what I see reached my brain.

Fuck

These eyes. I've only seen such an intense nutty eye color once. And this time was the same as five days ago at night.

-You - I whispered and made a mistake in my choreo almost stumbling. After a while, however, I roll out and continued, slightly panicking. I decided to continue but my eyes didn't leave the ones from Stranger.

He smiled seeing that I recognized the guy I was dancing for. My first thought was to stop and escape from the room. Just after that, a second one appeared, who ordered me to be calm.

The stranger is my client, which means he has no right to threaten me here, otherwise he won't come out alive from this building. We have cameras everywhere and at least two bodyguards on every corner

With these thoughts I continued to dance and decided to make a small show. I changed my choreography and began to improvise, gradually approaching the man. I hit the sides with my hips at every accent and for a moment I didn't take my eyes off this cock, that dared to threaten me.

I went down to the floor for a moment, writhing to the singer's words and pinning towards him. When I appeared right under his feet, I got up and put my hand on the back of his chair. I went to his back and leaned over his ear.

-What do you want from me this time? - I whispered in his ear without ceasing to move my hips to the rhythm.

The stranger only turned his head slightly to the left so he could look at me and winked.

-Whatever you can offer me, Isabelle - I had shivers from how he pronounced my full name. How the hell does he know It?

I moved to find myself in front of him again. I leaned over and made sure he would have a perfect view of my tits. I put my hands on his lap, leaning gently against them and smiled sweetly.

-Well, my offer is very clear - I muttered and licked my upper lip. I leaned towards him even lower. Our faces were only inches apart - Fuck you stalker - I said clearly, then I gathered my right hand in my fist and punched him right in his nuts.

Before Stranger could say or do anything, I already took my hands from him and turned to the door. I heard a mix of swearing as I ran to the exit door, while he was most likely racked on the floor with pain.

-You fucking bitch! - I only heard a quiet scream as the door closed behind me. I ran quickly to the bodyguard who was standing in the hallway.

- Make this man leave this fucking building in three minutes and never put his leg here again, do you understand? - I looked him in the eye despite the fact that he was at least a head taller than me.

The guy just nodded and moved towards the room I had just run out of. I went immediately in the opposite direction to the elevator that took me to the dressing room.

It felt the adrenaline. I had an accelerated breath and couldn't concentrate on anything. What the fuck did I do?

I put my hands in my hair to pull it and start walking left and right in a small room. After all, he will find me now and kill me. He knows my name! I stopped at the vanity and fell heavily on the chair.

- What the fuck just happened - I said to myself by and sat like this for another five minutes until I heard a quiet knock.

-Isabelle? We took this man, as you asked - the bodyguard spoke loudly through the closed door, apparently not wanting to go inside. I didn't complain - Everyone already has a description of him and they know he's on the black - he means the black list, list of names that have a ban on entering the area of our club - Is everything okay?

-Yes! - I shouted quickly to hear me through the thick door - What is his name? - I asked, not sure if I wanted to know.

-Thomas. Thomas Moretti - replied and began to say something about him, but I interrupted him.

-Thank you. I handle it myself - I said, and when I heard the bodyguard came out, I look at myself in the mirror.

What am I supposed to do with you now, Thomas?

***

Another Monday.

I hated everyone and everything on Mondays. The reason was obvious - school. But always at such moments I tried to comfort myself with the fact that I would see my friends.

Since I work at night on weekends, I rarely see them. I only had Matt almost seven days a week, thanks to the fact that we worked together. I was lucky to avoid him this weekend, but I knew that as soon as we see each other's, he'll ask me about all the details that missed him.

I tried to prepare for it mentally, but I couldn't make it. I gave up after the third crisis and a wave of crying last night. I hated keeping something in secret, especially from Matt. This time, however, I had to.

I washed my face with cold water and put mask on my face. During this time, I walked to my little closet to choose an outfit for today. There was way too much clothes and far too little space for them all. I have always admired the girls who kept the closet tidy.

Well, I was the fastest to find what I wanted - in my mess.

You can laugh, but for me it had its own specific order.

I chose denim boyfriends, to which I decided to wear my white sneakers and a white classic top, which had wider sleeves reaching the bend of elbow. As an ornament, I put a silver shiny chain at the waist and chose earrings for it - also silver, gently hanging from the ear. On top I decided to wear a white jacket made of plush material. After all, it was about fourteen degrees outside and I didn't want to freeze.

When I looked satisfied back in the mirror, I washed off the face mask and did small makeup. I applied foundation and powder, darkened my eyebrows and eyelashes, and finally added some blush to my cheeks. I finished the whole thing with my favorite cherry lip gloss. I tied my hair in a low pony so I could put a beige baseball cap on my head. I took out the individual strands.

I took a quick selfie on insta story and checked the time. Well, I think I'll be on time today I made sure I have everything and left the house for the bus that took me to school.

First three lessons went by very quickly, especially since I spent them texting with Matt. We were supposed to go get coffee again on a long break.

I was just sitting on maths and we start repeating the test. I remembered everything, so I quickly drifted away looking out the window at the birds. He showed up again before my eyes. A stranger who hasn't given me peace in two days. I kept wondering if it's a coincidence that he came across me in a club, or if he found me by some miracle.

I asked Luke about it, but he only said that it was a very fresh proposition and most likely Thomas just saw me on the dance floor in the main part of the club. Indeed, sometimes it happened, but I still didn't believe him.

I felt like I was getting a little hot, so I took my jacket off my shoulders and hung it on the back of the chair. Additionally, I got up to open the window because I felt it was getting stuffy in the classroom. They have probably already turned on the heatings.

I looked at the board to make sure we were still doing the same repetitions and sighed. Maybe if I focus on the lesson, I will forget about Thomas at least for a moment

I start to note down some random tasks in the notebook, which seemed more difficult, but after a while I gave up still feeling stuffy.

I took the water out of my purse and looked at my watch taking a sip. Twenty more minutes and I will go out into the yard to get some fresh air. Why is it so stuffy? They're already coming up with this stupid heating I thought and touched the radiator with my hand making sure it was warm. But It wasn't, It was cold as ice.

Something is wrong

~•~
WG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 317 28
~~~~Jacob Finley the "bad boy", mysterious, unpredictable, never letting anyone in.. ...until he lets her, if it isn't too late.~...
5.2K 150 24
Isabella is a normal 13 year old girl who lives in a orphanage with a cruel care taker. Her life has been miserable since she was born. She believed...
387K 7.2K 30
Isabella is a bad boys who don't care what anyone thinks about her. Shows up randomly to meet her real father and disown her real mother. Lucio is a...
317 6 6
Isabella hasn't had the most interesting life to speak about, in fact it's been pretty plain to say the least. Her brother on the other hand has been...