BABY BROTHER

By Veera1051

Rawat bloodline is not ordinary. It is the bloodline line which produced extraordinarily powerful warriors fo... More

#1. Characters.
#1. Please don't kill me!
#2. He is a Rawat!
#3. Magic of chocolate!
#4. The struggle
#5. The prince of the house.
#6. The eventful day
#7. Ranvijay's dilemma
#8. Tara
#9. The lost soul
#10. Barbeque Party 🥳
#11. Blessing Ceremony: Part 1
12. Blessing Ceremony: Part 2
#14. Back Home
#15. The start of a new friendship.
#16. Cursed
#17. Holi Party
#18. His only Queen
#19. Maithili Digvijay Rawat
#20. Aayansh's first day at school
#21. Ranvijay in danger
#22. The reunion
Author's note.
#23. Kiyaan got his closer
#24. A day full of twists

#13. Blessing Ceremony: Part 3

1.2K 172 155
By Veera1051

I will post the next update after 120 votes and 150 comments.

Hope you like it.

******

The blessings ceremony started and one by one the powerful members came forward to bless the light fairy and the future heir to the fairy realm's throne.

First came the elders of both the Birla and Rawat families and Raizada families  along with the elder fairies of the fairy realm who blessed baby Tara with prosperity, power and happiness.

Then the baby was blessed by her parents, Current head of the Birla family Abhimanyu Birla and The Queen of the fairy realm Akshara Birla. And then her uncles, Rohan and Krish.

Then the Rawat brothers came forward.

Ranvijay took out a beautiful jewelry box and opened it.

He first went to Akshara and made her wear the green jade bracelet.

And then he kneeled in front of Tara's baby cot and made her wear the mini version of same bracelet but white this time.

"It is has a Protection charm on it and a part of our powers. It will protect you and Tara in any situation." Ranvijay said and kissed Tara's forehead affection.

Akshara smiled and said,"Thank you Ran." She said with tears forming in her eyes. She knew Ranvijay always loved her the same as he loves his brothers. And It made her so happy that even at this time when so much is going on, Ranvijay did not forget to think so much about her and Tara. She then saw the others and the other three were also smiling lovingly at their sister.

"Thanks guys." He muttered.

Ranvijay stood up and took few steps back and now all the Rawat brothers are standing in a line expect for Aayansh who is currently looking at everything from the vvip area.

The closed their eyes and their powers surrounded their body.

Ranvijay had a grey light surrounding him which he directed towards Tara and in his powerful voice he said," she will always be ahead of time in everything She will be greatest in whatever she does."

Arjun had a dark green aura around him which he directed at Tara and said,"Nature will be with her and guide her wherever she goes."

Rudra had a blue aura around him and he said,"Ocean will always welcome her."

Viraj too directed his red light to her and said,"Fire will bring her no harm."

And just like that the new born Light fairy and the next future of the fairy realm was blessed by her family.

Then the leaders of different clans presented her with many priceless gifts and blessings.

The Queen of Atlantis came forward and presented her a special sea shell which can summon the sea creatures for help.

A very special treasure of Atlantis which she offered to the fairy realm in the honor of the friendship between the  fairy realm and Atlantis which was made possible because of Queen Maithili.

Abhimanyu and Akshara both thanks the merqueen for her kindness.

Arya gave a gentle nod and then went back to her place.

Then came Kabir forward.

He gathered some purple energy on his palm and circled it around Tara.

"May the Lord of creation always bless her." He said and took out a beautiful white jewelry box which had a beautiful hairpin

"This maybe of not any use to her now but one day she will discover the magic hidden in this creation of the Raizada Bloodline." Kabir said presenting the hairpin to her.

Next came Meera.

She caressed Tara's face lovingly and said,"She is born for something great and when one walks on a path to achieve something great mistakes are ought to happen. This is a crystal for second chance." She said and everyone gasped

The Crystal of Second chances. They are the rarest and the most desirable treasures of the Mystic world. And Meera shocked everyone by giving it to Tara.

Akshara also looked shocked she wanted to say something to meera but hesitated because everyone was there.
Meera noticed Abhimanyu and Akshara's hesitantion she smiled and said,"Don't think too much. This crystal can only be used once and Tara is the right one for it." She said and a crying appeared on her hand.

*******

Next came a beautiful fairy with white wings. Pale white skin and rosy lips. She looked no less than an angel.

Tanya as the snow fairy and queen of iceland.

She is not much old,  almost the same age as  the Rawat Twins. And she is Rudra's best friend and Viraj's crush.

She can be very sweet with her loves ones but a real nightmare for her enemies.

*******

Tanya came forward and moved her scepter in a certain way and small shiny lights were showered on Tara which made the baby smile looked at the shiny particles.

"She will be a beauty of all times. A beauty whom everyone will look at with adoration and respect." She said and a small box with a snowflake shaped pendant in it appeared.

"Ice land will always welcome the lovely princess. And as long as she have it with her she will have the access of the ice Palace without any hindrance on her way." She said with a smile on her face.

Many leader of other small clans too blessed the princess and the ritual ended on a peaceful note.

Then the function proceeded with the leaders and representatives of different clans and families chatting with each other, and the teenagers enjoying the rest of the ceremony.

But there was someone who was not pleased with the place in was supposed to stay.

Aayansh is still looking down at everything and everyone with longing eyes.

He saw his baba, Kabir and Abhimanyu with some elders.

Viraj and Rudra too were with their friends. He also saw the ice queen tanya with them

Rohan and Krish also with some group of teenagers.

Then Arjun was talking of the mermaid queen whom Rudra told him about.

Meera and Akshara together with Tara.

He felt left out. He looked at Khanna and the guards who are with him as per Ranvijay's instructions and sighed. They will not let him go out too.

He pouted angrily and said,"koi mujhse pyaar nahi karta, sabne mujhe akela chod diya. Kisi se baat nahi karunga main ab." He muttered to himself and then flopped back on the couch folding his hands to his chest, puffing his cheeks.

After few minutes of grumbling by himself he heared Viraj's voice,"Bhaiya... lagta hai koi naraz hai!"

He then looked up and saw Ranvijay and Viraj both coming to him.

He frowned and turned his face away.

"Kyu aaye ho? Jaao. mujhe kisi e bhi koi baat nahi karni." Aayansh said pouting cutely.

"Ab kya karen... yeh toh gussa ho gaya?" Viraj whispered to Ranvijay who also looked worried.

They both sat on either side of Aayansh and Ranvijay took him on his lap.

"We are sorry Aayu! How about we have another party when we go back to Rawat mansion and we will do anything you want."

"Anything?" Aayansh asked suspiciously.

"Anything.... as long as it is done in limit so that your health is not affected." Ranvijay said and Aayansh frowned again. He turned away and said,"Rehne do.... aap phir hitler ban jaaoge. Mujhe nahi karni koi party." He said.

Viraj slaped his forehead and whispered to Ranvijay,"Bhaiya maan jaao na... waise bhi yeh nak, muh sab fhula kar baitha hai... abhi aur gussa ho gaya toh pata nahi kya demand kar le... abhi saste mein pat raha hai toh maan lo na iski baat."

Ranvijay thought for few second and then sighed."Alright. We will do anything you want but I will not take your health lightly." Aayansh smiled and hugged Ranvijay,"Thank you... thank you... thank you so much baba. Mere pyaare baba." He said and kissed Ranvijay's cheek in happiness.

Ranvijay too smiled hugged his little baby.

Viraj pulled Aayansh's cheek gently and said,"Bas teri demand puri karne ki der hai... phir toh tera gussa barf ki tarah pighal jata hai. Clever baby!" He said and Aayansh giggled leaning on his baba's chest.

After sometimes Ranvijay had to leave along with Khanna, so it is only Viraj and Aayansh now in the vvip area.

Ranvijay had dismissed the guards for the time they are with Aayansh as Aayansh is not liking to be surrounded by guards so much.

Suddenly Viraj's phone rang.

Aayansh who is sitting on Viraj's lap looked at him in confusion.

"My friends." Viraj told him before picking up the call.

Aayansh went back to leaning on Viraj's chest, playing on Ranvijay's ipad. The only time pass he have.

"Nahi yaar... you guys can go ahead. I am busy right now." Viraj replied to the other person.

"No we can do it some other time." Viraj said.

"What? She is also there?" Viraj asked and looked at Aayansh in hesitation.

"Accha mein dekhta hu." Viraj said and cut the call.

He then looked at Aayansh who is playing video games and started to think what to do.

He placed Aayansh on the couch and stood up to look down at the hall.

He saw that everyone is busy and he cannot call anyone now to look after Aayansh while he is gone.

"Kya karu!? Kya karu!? Isse akela nahi chod sakta... aur jana bhi hai. Par agar jaldi aa jaaunga toh toh koi dikkat nahi honi chahiye, hai na? Mujhe kaunsa waha dera daalna hai. Yu gaya aur yu aaya!" He thought and made up his mind.

Aayansh is looking at his brother in confusion and asked,"bhai kya hua?"

Viraj turned his attention towards him and shook his head,"kuch nahi!" He said going to him and kneeled in front of him. He caressed his cheek and said,"Cutie bhai ko thore time ke liye jana hoga. But i promise main 10 minute mein wapis aa jaaunga. Tujhe pata bhi nahi chalega! Par kya tab tak tu yaha akela reh paayegq?" Viraj asked,"Agar nahi toh it's okay. Bhai baad mein chale jaayenge."

"I am okay buddy. Aap jaao." Aayansh said half heartedly. Even though he did not want Viraj to go but he cannot keep him stuck with him for the entire function.

"Are you sure, bacche?" Viraj asked again.

"I am sure buddy." Aayansh said with a sweet smile.

"Thik hai phir, main abhi gaya aur abhi aaya. Par tu yaha se kahi jana nahi thik hai."

"Ok!" Aayansh said.

******

In the ceremonial hall.

Ranvijay and Kabir were talking when they heard a familiar voice but very week.

"KABIR...!" They both turned towards the direction where the voice came from and Kabir froze when he saw the person sitting on the wheelchair and a young boy pushing the wheelchair. Abhimanyu too was coming with them.

Kabir looked nervous and turned to Ranvijay as if asking that what should he do next.

Ranvijay blinked his eyes telling him to calm down.

Kabir looked down not knowing what to do but stayed there.

When they were a few steps away Ranvijay touched the person's feet and said,"kaise hai aap Sanjay Uncle?"

Mr.sanjay Raizada. The former head of the Raizada family and Kabir's father.

Mr. Raizada blessed Ranvijay and said,"Bas saasen chal rahi hai beta. Tum toh pehle se bhi zyada takatwar lag rahe ho. Training ka asar saaf dikh raha hai."

Ranvijay just smiled then looked at the boy standing behind.

"How are you, Kiyaan?"

*******

KIYAAN RAIZADA as the second child of the former head of the Raizada Bloodline and an emerging creator.

Unlike normal creators he has some unique abilities which a warrior could only possess.

But no one is aware about it as noone really paid any attention to what he does.

So Kiyaan also did not bother to tell this to anyone.

**********

I...me....i...am...fine.. Ranvijay bhai." Kiyaan, Kabir's half brother said stuttering and then looked at Kabir who looked like he is jot at all pleased seeing him today. As expected, he thought.
And suddenly he heard his father's voice,"Kiyaan, go to your friends. I have something important to talk about with your brother."

Kiyaan knew that his father just made this as an Escuse to shoo him away. And he is used to it now so he just nodded meekly and left from there without even uttering another word.

But only he knows that he do not have any friends.

*******

Kiyaan took a glass of beverage and started searching for a corner where he could stay away from everyone at peace.

He was walking when he heard sniffling and sobbing coming from the deserted corridors.

He frowned and followed the noises. And he came across people who he despise the most. Kirav and his group of bullies. They are also Kiyaan's classmates who never leave a chance to humiliate him for being Illegitimate child of the Raizadas.

He was about to go away without saying a word when he again heard crying noises. And when he looked carefully he saw a small boy curled up in a corner surrounded by the boys.

"Kiyaan it's none of your business. Just assume you did not see anything and walk away." Kiyaan said to himself,"Waise bhi yeh tujhe school mein tang karte hi hai.... but yeh school nahi hai. Aur toh Mr. Raizada aur bhaiya bhi yahi hai.. chup chap kat le. Bekar ke pange nahi lene tujhe."

He was about to go from there when he heard a terrific cry.

"God!! Why me!! Mujhe hamesha aisi situation mein kyu daal dete ho!! Akhir chahate kya ho mujhse?" He groaned turning back.

*****

"Please....please leave me.... please..." the boy cried.

"Haha..." Kirav laughed and said,"Dekha tum logo ne.... baby is crying. Areyy koi iske aasu toh pocho.... bahaut zaban chal rahi thi na teri kuch der pehle, ab kya hua?" He yelled and raised his hand above which small thunderbolts appeared.

The boy cried in fear looking at him and begged them  to not hurt him but the bullies did not listen.

And suddenly  the boy felt immense pain in his spine as the leader of the bullies gave him an electric shock.

"Ahhahhhhahhaha!" He screamed in pain and fell on the ground.

Kirav laughed and was about to do it again but was stopped by someone.

"Stop it Kirav. This is not school and the boy clearly is a normal human. You will kill him like this." Kiyaan said coming in between with lightening speed.

"Ha...haha.... look who came? The bastard Raizada. Ab toh aur maza aayega. Akhir time pass ke liye do- do bakre jo mil gaye hai." Kirav said laughing evily and  so did his followers.

"Kirav yaha tamasha mat kar. Yeh school nahi hai." Kiyaan warned again.

"Dekh Kiyaan.... abhi mein thore acche mood mein hu. Toh tujhe do option deta hu. Pehla, chup chap yaha se chala jaa jaise ki tune kuch dekha hi nahi aur dusra, iske saath khud ki bhi pitayi karwa le. Choice is yours." Kirav said.

Kiyaan looked at the group and then at the small boy curled up behind him. His face was bruised and he looked terrified. His blood boiled seeing his condition. How can someone be so cruel with others? He thought and turned back towards Kirav with lightning speed landing a hard punch on his face.

Kirav fell on the ground because of the impact. Also he was not prepared for it.

" YOU MOTH** FUC**** BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU!! YOU DARED TO PUNCHED ME. KIRAV BHIST. YOU WILL REGRET THIS ALL YOUR LIFE!" Kirav yelled and stood up angrily and said,"Iske haath pair sahi salamat nahi bachne chahiye.... break them." He said and the people in his group launched towards Kiyaan. Kiyaan was himself a great fighter but in order to be low profile he never fought against the bully before but today he did. He fought back with fury and no one was able to even touch a single strand of his hair this time. Which shocked everyone.

Kirav started getting tensed now. He knew like this they will never be able to take down Kiyaan.

But  he smirked when he saw a steel rod nearby. He signaled others to keep him occupied.

Kiyaan was fighting when he felt a sharp pain at the back of his head. His mind went blank for a second and he touched the back of his head which felt wet and saw that it was blood, his own blood. He turned and saw Kirav standing behind him with a rod in his hand laughing like a sadist.

The others grabbed him and prevented his movements.

Kirav now had a dangerous killing aura around him and was about to hit Kiyaan again. Kiyaan had closed his eyes because he was not able to do anything right now. His mind was hazy and everything looked blurred.

But after sometimes he still did not feel any pain. He slowly opened his eyes and saw the same boy who was crying a few moments ago now standing in front of him holding the rod in Kirav's hand not letting Kirav hit him. The boy looked like he is putting all his strength just to prevent Kiyaan from getting hit again. The others who were holding down Kiyaan too looked troubled and distracted.

Kiyaan took advantage of this and freed himself from their hold using all his strength.

The others went flying in different directions. He then looked back at Kirav with killing intent and walked towards him.

Kirav snatched the rod back from the boy in fear and was about to hit him but Kiyaan suddenly appeared behind the boy like a ghost and held the rod in the mid air. The boy had his eyes closed because he thought now he will be hit but when he opened his eyes after sometimes not feeling anything he saw Kirav standing right behind him protecting him.

Kiyaan looked at the boy and said,"It's okay. I will handle everything now." He said and pulled the boy behind him. He snatched the rod  from Kirav and sent him flying in the air.

Kiyaan looked tired and drained. He saw the they were again coming for him.

"Woh...woh phir aa  rahe hai!" The boy cried, scared.

Kiyaan hid him behind him and mustered all his strength and stood in front all alert, holding the rod.

"Tension mat le.... aaj toh iss kirav ki meine khatiya khadi na kari toh mera naam bhi Kiyaan nahi!" Kiyaan said and was all ready to go to any extent today as the fight has already taken an ugly turn now.

But only Kiyaan knew that he will not be able to take them down for long.

Kirav and his group was about to  attack the two when all of a sudden they felt the change in space. They saw  saw the cracks forming in the space around them and suddenly a divine sword emitting murderous aura appeared between Kirav and Kiyaan.

And right after they heared a roaring voice,"WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE!"  He roared making everyone shudder.

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 20.1K 73
BOOK 1 OF 'The WAR of Dynasties' SERIES ✨ Princess Chandralekha was born in a royal family and was promised to the wealthiest king, but little did sh...
363K 11.5K 46
Little did she knew that her father married a women, named kalyani. And also a little 5 year kiddo can understand what? She was 5 when her mom, left...
35.9K 3.2K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
294K 26.6K 60
His pov this is the worst point of my life.... don't want to live....but have to because of mom......god plz send somebody who can heal me.....I am d...