Just saying hi

By flrsinherhair

Maya Hart is a 16 year old girl who comes from a broken home, but on the bright side, she has 3 best friends... More

The Matthews House Hold
John Quincy Adams High School
Topanga diner
Ice cream shop
Art gallery
Rileys house
Brandon
School
Schools out
Masterpiece
Semi-formal

Walking to the subway

226 13 1
By flrsinherhair

*Riley, Charlie, maya, & Lucas are leaving topanga's diner & heading for the subway to go to Riley's house*
RILEY: guys hurry up! Before we miss the subway!
CHARLIE: I'm coming!
*charlie & Riley are walking together, & maya & Lucas are walking together*
LUCAS: I can't believe he kissed her. God I want to punch him.
MAYA: ooooh! Do it! I like this side of you. I guess I'll start calling you mad dog.
LUCAS: like, she knows how I feel about her. I really thought she felt the same.
MAYA: I thought so to. I guess people are just to dumb to realize that the one for them is standing right in front of them. *looking at Lucas with tears in her eyes*
LUCAS: EXACTLY. *looks at maya, & stops walking* hey, are you okay.
MAYA: oh yeah, I'm fine. I just got something in my eye.
LUCAS: maya, are you sur-
*Riley from a distance is yelling "GUYS HURRY YOUR GONNA MISS THE SUBWAY!*
*riley & Charlie both get on the subway & they sit were Lucas & Riley had their first kiss*
*lucas gets to the outside of the subway & starts to tear up*
MAYA: what's wrong ranger- * maya than sees Charlie & Riley kissing in the place that Lucas & Riley had their first kiss*
MAYA: come on mad dog, let's go get ice cream. *she grabs Lucas by the arm & he lets her*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
602K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...