Gentleman alpha's vicious ome...

By Topggukietaetae

Jeon Jungkook, an alpha with no wolf. Kim Taehyung an omega with a short temper. They both love to get on eac... More

Gentleman Alpha's Vicious Omega
1. Banished
2. Locked
3. Nameplate
4. Reception
5. Dish washer
6. Clowns
7. Food
8. Work
9. Nightmares
10. Jennie the intern
11. Family dinner
12. 'Us'
13. Rose
14. Party
15. Emergency
16. Shrinking violet
17. Visitors
18. Office
19. Birthday party
20. Demon wolf
21. Sugar
22. Picnic
23. long lost brothers
24. Ugly
25. UNO
27. Coffee
28. A bite
29. Ice cream
30. Cooking
31. Matching clothes
32. Huge

26. This Bitch

1.1K 165 136
By Topggukietaetae

Taehyung's POV

After a few minutes I collected myself together and took a deep breath before walking out of the room. Walking down I could hear the faint chattering from downstairs though mostly it was the voice of a woman, Jungkook's mother. As I walked down to them I saw Jungkook whipping his head back with a jerk the moment he sensed my presence. "Come here, sugar." For some reason the desire to flung the lamp on the wall at him was too strong at the moment after hearing him. I am walking to him, right? What am I? A child?

Well, I did make a fuss on UNO but, UNO players have no age. He cheated so of course I would flip! 

"Good evening, eomma, appa." With a polite greeting and bow, I settled beside Jungkook who for some reason had a cushion on his lap. Where are his manners? etiquettes? "Keep the cushion on the side." I whispered in his ears while leaning back so I won't catch his parents' eyes. But instead he just shook his head and pulled me forward with his hand behind my back. This bitch.

Jungkook had some manners left in him maybe cause the table was filled with snacks and drinks. "We didn't get much time to come and meet you two....how are you two?" I stole a glance at Jungkook at his father's question. I find his father as an easy going person. Till now, I have never found myself in any uncomfortable situation cause of him. Nor does he pokes around in another people's business. So, I can say I respect this man a bit more than others in his family.

"We are doing great, appa. Though Jungkook still can't fold his shirt, but we are doing good." I heard my alpha hissing at me before he pinched my side making me jump a lil but I still gave his father a bright smile who instead chuckled nodding his head. See, he is my favorite from Jeon family now. "That boy could never fold any clothing back then too! All he can fold is people." This caught my interest and I leaned forward, "Fold people?? Appa can you-"

"Aish! It's nothing...let's talk about something els-" My alpha has a habit of running his torturous mouth at wrong time. So, I picked the cushion he had on his lap and shushed him with it before turning to his father. "Yes, now please tell me, what you meant by folding people?" The man laughed before nodding his head as if remembering something. "Kook here was actually very aggressive until he hit his mid 20's. Everyday he would come home with his sleeves bloody or buttons lost and the murderous look on his face scared us so much that we never asked why or whom he fought." 

I couldn't believe a single word until I saw how red my alpha turned with his face buried in his hands. This, gentleman as he claims himself to be though I know he is far from that, used to fight? On daily basis? I took a good 30 seconds to just stare at my alpha to see any proof but I got none. "What are you looking at?" He grumbled putting the cushion back on his lap, his ear tips looking hot red that I was tempted to touch them. "Nothing....gentleman." I muttered the last word for him alone and the look on his face was satisfactory.

"Taehyung, dear, please come here for a moment." I don't have any grudge against his mother but I am still vary so I looked at Jungkook who nodded as assurance then back at eomma who was waiting for me. Sighing internally I walked to her and watched her stand up too. "I couldn't really say it back then but you are really beautiful...I feel lucky to have you as my son-in-law. Don't tell the other two, but you are the prettiest of all." 

The way she was cupping my face with her small hands while saying all this with a soft look in her eyes, I couldn't stand the stare anymore so I looked down instead. I could feel my face heat up with the blood rushing to my cheeks. "I know there isn't much I can do but....I am here if you ever need me, hmm? I am a mother to you, too." Biting on my lips, I nodded at her now looking up at her face. If you ask me I was a bit lost and she must have realized it because next moment she pulled me in a hug. I was a bit stiff but relaxed eventually, hugging her back when I felt her breath down my neck and going tense momentarily. 

We both parted and for some reason now she was looking at my husband who looked like a kicked puppy. Who kicked him? "Jungkookie, won't you give your eomma a hug? I thought you missed me!" I chuckled at his expression on his mother's word as he got up grumbling, finally throwing the cushion aside and went to his mother. "Kook...are you alright?" His father asked suddenly and even I frowned at the way he was walking. 

"Oh, he is more than alright, yeobo. It was us who had the wrong timing, right Jungkookie?" Now, I am more than confused. And it must be written on my face cause eomma was now smiling at my face. "Why wrong timing? It's still early..." I trailed off looking at the clock then back at my alpha who looked like he was about to burst with embarrassment. "Um...nothing! Eomma's just messing around. She forgot to take her meds....uhh....come with me for a moment, I forgot where the tea is kept." 

Tea? Now, I am sure it's not eomma but this brute who forgot to take his meds. He doesn't even like tea. I opened my mouth to retort as I watched him stand up but before that he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him in urgency, walking to the kitchen. I swear to god if he messed anything! 

"What? What is it?" He didn't answer instead turned me around, pinning on the kitchen walls. "What are you doing?! Wh-" My words got cut short and a loud gasp filled in the kitchen when he pressed himself on me, sandwiching me between his body and the wall. But what made me shook was his bulge, hard, pressing against my lower back. He breathed down my neck, hands pinning mine on the wall as he laid his head on my shoulder. "She found out what we were doing before they came." 

I couldn't understand what he was saying until I remembered what we were doing before they came. "Oh my....that's why she froze when she-...." I felt like hiding myself in a closet. It's nothing to be embarrassed as we are married but, we didn't got married as people do! What if s-

"Hey, hey...I can hear the wheels in your mind turning very loudly. Calm down...she is just teasing. She won't say anything." He whispered in a calm voice, nose rubbing against my scent gland making it hard to stay calm. What is he so horny for today? "Jungkook! They are outside...b-back away!" But he kept rubbing over my neck and it was hard to stay calm at this point.

This bitch! 

"Yahh asshole, you can hide your horny self but for gods sake I can't and everyone will know what's happening here!!" I pushed him off but of course he won't budge so I waited until he himself backed away, a dazed drunk look in his eyes. "Fucking brute!" Cursing at him I turned for the fridge to get myself chilled water to calm my nerves but the moment I bend down I felt a stinging sensation on my back side.

The water long forgotten, I stood back up and turned to face him. His both hands in air, the right palm with red flush and a ridiculous smirk on his face. "It was tempting, sugar." So, is breaking your face but I ain't doing it, am I? "You can only do things from behind....don't have the guts to be a man and own up your actions, huh? Fucking wimp!" I was running my mouth too much. But, it's fun to see him all riled up. He looks so fucking hot, all angry and intimidating. 

"Watch that mouth." His jaw clenched angrily as he glared down at me. I was challenging him, and his pride. Was it risky? Yes. Am I still going to do it? Fuck yes cause my alpha is dangerously desirable when he is angry. So, my next words were pretty much predictable at this point since I am basically asking for it.

"Or what?" This time, my voice wavered because of the way he was now towering over me with no distance and I almost jumped nd flinched back when his hand traveled up to my face. I gasped as he grabbed my jaw with one hand while other around my waist before flushing myself against him. My hands were on his chest, not pushing but staying there still as he leaned down to my face, his mouth near my ears as he rasped out. 

"Or I will fuck it and finally put your filthy mouth to a good use. Isn't that what you want, sugar? To be used like a fucking rag doll?"  

I froze. My brain stopped working hearing his words and all I could think about was his hands on me as he leaned back. My tongue tied in my mouth I heard him chuckle beside me with a faint, 'cute' before he wrapped his arm around my waist nd pulled me with him. "Let's go, my vicious sweetheart." With two pats on my bottom he walked out with me beside him just following his steps. 

He is fucking dangerous.

⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇

When we both walked out, the air was different than I thought it would be. It was more of tense and I think if we were the reason. But then why would they both look so worried and impatient?

"Taehyung." Her voice was so urgent that I visibly flinched in Jungkook's arms who in return gave a firm squeeze on my waist as assurance before speaking. "Is everything alright, eomma?" But instead of saying anything she walked towards me with large steps and forwarded a hand to grab me which made me back away instantly, almost going behind Jungkook. Though her hand was caught in between by my alpha before it could reach me. "Stop. Let's sit and Talk." 

After that, we were now sitting back where we were before but now, with a thick tension that could be cut with a blunt knife too. "Taehyung, the mark on your back, is it a tattoo?" Not that fucking mark. It always creates problem, if only I could strip it off me. "No. Its a mark, like you said." But her expression turned more confusing. "It's impossible. You can't have that mark by birth as...."

"As?" 

We all looked at her waiting for her to complete cause even I am tired of carrying something on my body without my knowledge. "That mark...it signifies the great wolf...ur-wolf if you have heard about it." Ur-wolf. I have heard it somewhere. But wher- "Wasn't that the same thing your colleague doctor Kim said?" Jungkook said out of nowhere which made me remember where I heard about this. Right, doc Kim. So, was he actually saying something true and wasn't drunk? Shit. Now I feel bad.

"But, why can't it be on him, eomma? He even has his wolf." I stayed silent cause I was trying to grasp every bit I could. Jungkook was the one doing the talking while I was trying to understand what's happening. "Jungkook....the ur-wolf isn't born randomly. They are born once in a whole era and there can't be two of them in same era." Two? 

"Two? Who's the other?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 208K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
182K 10.8K 43
𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒/𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓. ──⭒─⭑─⭑─⭒── The omega narrows his eyes, glaring at the alpha while clenching his fists. His...
352K 12.7K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
15.9K 831 3
Jeon Jungkook, the alpha king of the Jeon Kingdom, has a reputation as one of the most brutal kings in history. People shivered and cowered under the...