The Salt Files: Additional Ca...

AnonymousSnake977 द्वारा

WE HAVE RETURNEDDDDDDDD I didn't want to make the first one too long so I made another. They don't go in a s... अधिक

The Liar and The Writer
Lila's Christmas Story Pt 1
Lila's Christmas Story Pt 2
Lila's Christmas Story Pt 3
A Salty Christmas Story
Meet The Plastics (Song Request)
Revenge Party (Song Request)
Someone Gets Hurt (Reprise; Song Request)
World Burn (Song Request)
Someone Gets Hurt (Song Request)
Bridezilla
First Burn (Song Request)
Power Of The Deputy
Broken Trust Pt. 1
Broken Trust Pt. 2
Broken Trust Pt. 3
Broken Trust Snippets
Regrets
Such Horrible Things (Song Request)

We Are NOT Dating!

920 11 30
AnonymousSnake977 द्वारा

Requested by SharitaPatterson

Marc and Nathaniel are dating, along with Luka and Marinette dating as well. But because of how close Marc and Marinette are, the Akuma class thinks they are dating, when they are actually cousins.

And because Lila ran her big fat mouth, Alya decides to shame them by posting publicly on the Ladyblog. 

Let the chaos rain down on thee!

It was a nice day to go out with Marc, was the only thought running through Nathaniel's head during the day. It was sunny, not a cloud in the sky, the weather was fair, and Andre and his ice cream cart was located in a decent spot this week. All in all, Nathaniel was ready to drag Marc around and make him smile.

Too bad the class ruined this. How you may ask?

Well, let's begin.

A few months ago, Lila Rossi came back. She acted like she was all that, sprouting tales of her fake heroics and illness she faced while doing so. Some seemed too good to be true, like how your ears can pop and you gain hearing back for a moment after falling out of a jet. Even though you have tinnitus?

Lila's stories had too many inconsistencies, which was why the artist didn't believe her from the beginning. Juleka didn't either, along with Nino, Chloe, Mylene, and Ivan. It also didn't help their suspicions when Lila would claim something is missing, she would always mention Marinette.

The group has spent countless times comforting Marinette and assuring her they don't believe a word the Italian said. Eventually, Marinette got closer to Juleka's brother Luka, and Nathaniel got closer to Marinette's cousin Marc.

He didn't even know they were related, and they were partners for their comics! The tomato felt ashamed. Marc laughed it off and Nathaniel's heart fluttered.

After awhile, the lovebirds started dating and apparently, so did Kagami and Chloe. It was an unexpected match for sure.

But that's not what you're here for. At least not right now. The real drama happened later that day.

Marinette started bringing pastries from the bakery for her friends in Ms. Mendeliev's class, since no one in the Akuma Class seemed to want her around anymore. While the class moped about missing out on free sweets, Lila noticed how Marinette would always go to Marc first. She of course, pointed that out and once Marinette came in, accused her of favoritism. It was somewhat true, but that didn't matter at the moment.

"Whoever I hang out with and whatever I give them is not any one of your business! Especially you, Alya!" said girl glared. "Don't act all nice just because you want something from me! You've been ignoring me 24/7 just to be with Lila, and only talk to me because you want something for free!"

"Well it's not my fault that you won't talk to us anymore! You spend all your time with other people and Marc." Alya rolled her eyes. Before Lila, Marinette hardly spent time with anyone outside of their class. So what's the deal now?

Lila saw an opportunity, and she took it. She measly asked, "Marinette, are you and Marc dating?"

A beat of silence, then an uproar. Nathaniel and Marinette both choked on their own spit as half the class yelled at them and the other defended them.

"Marc is my cousin, first of all!" Marinette was red from embarrassment and anger at the accusation. "Secondly, he's already dating someone else!"

"Oh yeah? Who?!" Alya fired back.

"It's-!" Marinette stopped herself. As much as she wanted to say who, Nathaniel never came out to the class. She didn't want to out him, especially since if he wanted to leave they were blocking the only way out. "...I can't say."

"I knew it! You're lying! Your face is even red from embarrassment! You are disgusting, dating your own cousin like that! You should be ashamed!" Alya continued to berate her as the classmates against her stood back and stared, not sure what to do. Marinette got frustrated and decided to leave, not wanting to attract an akuma. Alya huffed after she left and apologized to Lila for causing a scene based off her simple question. Adrien looked confused.

"Why is it such a big deal? Besides, Marinette doesn't have a reason to lie." Alya pat his shoulder.

"Adrien honey, it's time for another lesson about the real world. You see..."

🌺🌺🌺

Marinette got home and threw her things down. As soon as she did, she transformed into Ladybug and went to the houseboat. Luka was there, strumming his guitar string on his bed when his girlfriend arrived. Luka put down his instrument and opened his arms as she fell out on top of him and detransformed. "Sometimes I hate my class." Marinette said, muffled in the fabric. Luka chuckled.

"What happened this time?" Marinette sighed and told him the story. The boy said nothing, just silently stewed at the accusation.

"Well, there are several ways to handle this. One, you could ask Nath if he is comfortable sharing his sexuality and his relationship with Marc. Two, you set the record straight that it's not your secret to tell, or three, shut them down and ask for their proof." Marinette's phone rang out, signaling an update to the Ladyblog. She looked at the title and nearly fell onto the floor if it wasn't for Luka holding her.

"What? What is it?" He asked. Marinette just showed him the name and he felt his blood boil. 

My Ex-Best Friend Is Dating Her Cousin (Confirmed, Not Click-Bait!)

"Ok, I now see another option." Marinette raised her eyebrow. "How would you feel about a possible lawsuit?"

🪻🪻🪻

The next day, Alya's screech filled the courtyard. She dropped the pile of papers on the ground, making them spread everywhere for everyone to read.

"A defamation lawsuit? You cannot be serious right now, Mari!" Alya yelled. Marinette wiped the spit off her nose and glared. The confrontation held everyone's attention. Aurore even started livestreaming (with permission, that is important!) for her blog. She also knew Marinette was about to snap, and she wanted record of it.

"Oh, don't worry, that's not the only thing you're being sued for. Second, don't call me Mari, only my friends can call me that and you have been clear that you are not one of them." Lila whimpered drawing attention to herself yet again.

"Marinette, if this is about the joke from yesterday, I'm sorry things went this far. I didn't mean-" Marinette stopped her by holding up a hand.

"Don't you fucking finish. You know good and damn well you meant it, you and your self-centered ego. Both of you spread false information about me and my COUSIN, and you now play  it off as a joke?!" Marc was being shielded by Kagami, Aurore, and the rest of Mendeliev's class. Nathaniel was standing next to him, holding his hand. "Your blog is public and was meant for news on our heroes! Not a liar who bites off more than she can chew!" Alya was getting sick of Marinette calling Lila a liar. And so were Bustier and Adrien.

"For the last time, Lila is not a liar!"

"Yes she is!"

"Marinette, can I talk to you?" Adrien whispered, trying to keep the peace. Big mistake. Marinette whipped her head around to him and he swore there was a fire in her eyes.

"What? What could you possibly want to talk about? How we have to keep Lila happy and content so she doesn't get akumatized? News flash Agreste: she will continue to get akumatized no matter what happens. There is no point in caring about one person over another, especially since she plays the victim too many damn times! Have you ever thought that maybe I could get akumatized because of her?!" That shut Adrien up quick. Nino looked over, betrayed.

"You knew?" Adrien stuttered as Nino walked away. Adrien followed him, trying to make things right. Ms. Bustier came up to Marinette, in an attempt to calm her down. This was also a big mistake.

The moment Bustier tried to talk to Marinette, the baker girl started berating her on how she and Adrien were both enablers who let things get this far and this messy. The girl also brought up how if the teacher had actually done her job properly, this would never have happened. Mid-rant, Chloe kicked open the school doors, with Luka, her father, and some stern-looking people in business suits.

"Hold it, hold everything! (If that reference isn't known by at least one person I swear) I brought the calvary!" Chloe beamed as the adults waltzed towards the class. They started handing out files and papers, which were all lawsuits. Ms. Bustier got one, and gaped like a fish while another went to go hand one to the principal. Marinette smiled as Luka came up behind her and hugged her.

"Surprise! You're all getting sued!" Everyone complained and asked why all at the same time. Marinette just laughed.

"Did you all really think you could get away with this? Everything you put me through, bullying, cyberbullying, spreading false rumors, destruction of property, I kept track of! Your true colors have been revealed to me, so this is my final farewell! I'll see you all in court!" Marinette blew a dramatic kiss as Luka dragged her away. Nathaniel decided to be dramatic too and walked forward, hand-in-hand with Marc. He made sure Lila and Alya saw it. 

"W-wait! Nath, you two are-" Alya started.

"Yes, yes we are. Is there a problem?" The blogger backed down, now lost in thought. Nathaniel smiled and followed after Marinette, off towards the park.

"Why are we here?" Marc asked once they were far enough from the school."

"I just wanted a relaxing place to chill, I had a bad feeling about today anyways." Nathaniel stopped, and so did Marc. "I'm sorry if I suddenly outed us, I was just really pissed off at those two for those rumors and I didn't know what to do."

"It's fine, it was kind of known that I was gay anyways, so many people didn't believe the lie." Nathaniel sighed in relief as they continued walking.

"What do you think is going to happen now?" Marc asked, and Nathaniel shrugged.

"Who knows?" Their phones suddenly started going off from a group chat, and it was Chloe. She was talking about how school was closed for the foreseeable future while the faculty was under investigation.

"Looks like somebody does." Marc joked. "Guess we can spend the rest of the day with each other."

"I guess we can. Come on, I wanted to go to Andre's today."

I wanted the ending to be open but obvious

Think of the severity of the punishment as you will, I have run out of braincells for the week

When I tell you this book already has like 50 chapters because of songfics💀

I'm trying to update as much as possible before August, I'm going to be busy then and my updates will be spotty

I'll still be around, just not as much lmao

Anyways, thank you for reading and have a good day/night

1821 words

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

352K 10.9K 35
Due to an arranged marriage set up by Gabriel Agreste, Adrien is married to Chloe. He runs away from home, upset that he can't make his own choices...
29.5K 625 32
Lila Rossi manages to weasel her way into Marinette's classmates lives with lies and deceptions, that seemingly only Marinette can see through, even...
11.3K 269 26
•••||MLB FanFic||••• ---------------------------------------- || please read the first book before this one <3 || ...
218K 3.3K 75
Different scenarios of salt in the MLB fandom. I typically do Lila, Alya, and class salt the most. Sometimes Adrien depending on how I feel. I'm gonn...