~ᴱⁿᵉᵐʸˢ ᵗᵒ ᴸᵒᵛᵉʳˢ~ (Vox x Ala...

By XL9_DIALGIRL

~Enemys to lovers~ ■□■□■□ ♡Vox and Alastor Ship!♡ □■□■□■ 《Warning: includes 18+ themes and language!》 ■□■□■□ ... More

[0] Introduction
[1] Accident
[2] Beat
[3] Obsessed (💫)
[5] Flashbacks
[6] Plan
[7] Date
[8] Aftermath
[9] Self
[10] Sleep
[11] Time
[12] Normal
[13] Food
[14] Diner
[15] Mine
[16] Park
[17] Cabin
[18] Room
[19] Talk
[20] Fun (⚠️) (FULL)
[21] Morning
[22] Schedule
[23] Answer
[24] Reflect
[25] Clock
[26] Tell
[27] Us
[28] Accept
[29] Wake
[30] Stay away, It's like that ( Season 1 Finale)
S2 [0] Introduction
S2 [1] Found Origin
S2 [2] Alone Again
S2 [3] Time Again (⚠️)
S2 [4] Fallen again [Part 1]

[4] Dreams (⚠️)

758 7 55
By XL9_DIALGIRL

A/N okay this is it, smut!!! I hope you all enjoy this and i can't write right now because I'm in school but after. So hopefully you're in the future where im done.

Also i think I'll add a date in ch5 or a warm up i don't know.

Hope fully you enjoy this and read more!

Cya buttercups!

______________________________________

Out of nowhere Al waking up to see Vx Sleeping by him... Al gets up quick because he's in his bed. He looks down to see himself nearly naked. He doesn't remembering how he got his clothes off. He sees Remote still sleeping. He doesn't care about why he's nearly unclothed. He sees him and his face turn red his ears folded in. He looks at the computer he imagined kissing... he wants to but his thoughts turn back... he can't resist...

I can't why am is he here in my bed now??

⚠️ We cooking now!⚠️

Not thinking he leans in for a kiss. But he wakes up. It if nowhere. Scared by this he just goes in quick...

Vx quickly turns red trying to pull back. Al keeps it on hes just making out with remote as much as he can. He doesn't care what happens or when it happens as long he is with him...

He does this and once he stops he keeps going, his obsession taking over. Al in this moment now thought of Vx...

My love mine all mine~ (reference)

Nothing in the world belonged to him but his love... he finally gets off and goes back against the wall feeling hopeless. Feeling filthy like a bar bathroom stall. (Reference)

Then he gets up from the make out and tries to get off the bed to think. But Vx grabs his hands.

"Aaahh~" Al yelled falling back into the bed.

"What are you doing!?" Al yelled layed on the bed up.

Vx only said one thing...

"I'm crazy for you~"

Then, Vx started making out with him. Pushing him into the bed. Feeling the electric feeling again that he's been dying for...

Alas after getting his lips off he let out a little cute moan. He laid on the bed while Vx cuddled him with both of them blushing pink and red... right on top of him.

He loved the moment.

⚠️He's cooking Like Gordan! LET HIM COOK!⚠️

Al after breathing hard so much was expecting something to happen... another make out ,no, Monitor wanted more...

Vx pulls out his remote... it's neon blue... it's hard as steel. It's pointed up at an equation y=4x+2 (do ya Maths).

Al was shocked that he would put it out even though he knew he was a virgin. He wanted to say no to these acts he tried to say no...

"Y-yess~" he said while convering his mouth.

Why did i say that i didn't no no no... i have to stop him...

He tried to move his hand but it won't move and Vx has holding him so he wouldn't anyway. He gets down from him and gets his head close to als third leg. But in the moment the monitor turned him around and starts putting his tounge in the barrel out of nowhere. Al is bent over with his ass up and his face close to the bed. 

Al let's out a little moan holding his ears putting them on his face.

"It's cold~"

Vx exits "You'll get used to it!" He says before going back in.  This goes on with Al moaning hearing the sucks the smacks of the lips on his entrance.

8 minutes later of little moans.

Al looks bored kinda just sitting there his ears not face nor making emotion. Vx gets his tounge out wiping his mouth smirking at him.

He gets his remote out and it's long... he gets the remote close to the gate of hell...

"Do you want it?" Vx says smirking at him flipping him over where Al looking at him.

"Y-yes." Al says knowing he's too deep~ to say no.

and enters slowly. Al moans and his ears goes up straight. He closes his eyes.

He going in and out slow~ while Al whimpers while trying to cover his mouth with his ear. Vx grins at him while he looks at him from the bottem seeing him closing his eyes to lower the pain but opens them sooner. But why?

Al couldn't stop the feeling the scense the scene "Harder!~" Al says with a tomato face huffin and puffin. Monitor grins and grinded and Al is going crazy like a rapid deer.

Vx goes deeper into hell going in and out freakishly. "Keep hitting it there uhghgh!~" Al screams with exited moans smirking at Vx.

Vx smile comes back and hits it there repeatedly. The deer moaning louder and the body hitting another starts to make a clapping (oh so that's why they say it's clapping you say).

Vx soon with his remote red from the heat, he gets close... "Ughhh... I'm not lasting any long dear..." Vx says heavy breathing getting closer to Al chest.

Al more turned on than a volume pushed his hips and moaned louder!
He gets excited and grabs Vx pushing him close to him and his seed bursts into Al. Al feels this shock in him and kisses monitor as he lets his seed go. Als seed burst too but it felt closer to him but he didn't care.

Vx lands on Al resting on Al while his screen window crashes restating. Al thinks of this as the best moment and then...

He wakes up... snapped back into reality oh... there goes vxity... (reference)

Al gets up from his bed and feels a liquid on his pants and goes to the bathroom there being morning. He goes to clean himself but doesn't know how but he just uses tissue (rookie mistake).

He thinks... and thinks...

It was a dream after all... i wish it wasn't really... losing your viginiry to a overlord EXEPT val seems nice... a trophy... but it being a dream feels sad... but in the end... I'm still a virgin...

⚠️The Whole Restraurant Served! Satisfied!⚠️

He goes to the bed thinking of how our what he did just then he gets off go on... he can't think and just walks around trying to think rethinking again trying to make the story clear but keeps going back. He sits on his bed lays down. Putting both his hands on his stomach, but lower not pickle low in the middle. Looks up at the roof finally making the story clear.

Then... he hears the others and goes out his door closing it behind him. Then going down the hall and goes down the stairs by sitting on the railing, jumping off, and hugs everyone and stands next to angel...

*Sniff* *Sniff* angel sniffs...

Then... Angel slowly turning with the straightest face even while gay at Al. Al knowing the jig is up running to his room locking it... running though the hall as fast as he can... angel runs after him at his fastest speed, husk also following.

"Hey wait!" Charlie yells putting her hand out.

♡ ♡ ♡

Moving to Vx waking up in the morning of hell on his bed.

Monitor looks down to see... a liquid in his boxes ...and a dead dream.

"FUuuuhahahCK!" He says groaning looking up.

______________________________________

> Questions here <

A/N okay I'm pretty sure that i comes i hope you like it this is my first time writing smut don't judge me or do but i think i may write more who knows.

I know you where thinking of a 4000 words smut scene but I'm saving it ;)

A little off topic the only way i got to write this was listening to R word me by NRVNA so don't judge me. But ayy you got your smut

30 views we in buissness! Maybe more because i added smut. Anyway...

Cya later buttercups!

XL9~

■Febuary 28 (Night), 2024■

Polished: March 4, 2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 388 9
Time for another hazbin hotel x reader oneshot book. This time for the smexy Angel Dust. Trying to expand my writing and write for Angel dust more. I...
31.6K 807 14
DISCONTINUED. I am not getting into religion, just because Adam is in this show and he's the first man, doesn't mean I'm putting religious things- Wa...
18.4K 441 22
Hello! This is based on the ship from Hazbin hotel. 🍋- some Fluff- LOTS!! ❤️ Please message me or reach out if you have any recommendations or ques...
22.9K 658 25
"I don't make deals such as that my dear." Alastor let out a hearty chuckle. "Why not? I'll give you whatever you want in return. Tell me your terms...