to the finish line || ollie b...

By isabell4xo

angel's journey to formula 1 is almost completed, but it has been anything but easy. being the only girl in f... More

book playlist
character introductions
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36:
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61

part 10

287 3 5
By isabell4xo

he gently places his arm around me, and i immediately feel safer in his arms. i yawn before closing my eyes. without realising, i soon fell asleep.

i wake up the next morning and feel arms around me.

(like this)

i soon remember what had happened last night, and calm down a little.

"good morning." ollie says, scaring me a little.

"you scared me." i whisper back.

"oh, sorry."

"it's fine, thank you for staying last night. i really needed to sleep."

"it's fine, trust me. i hope you don't mind, but kimi was calling your phone so i answered it for you."

"what did he say?"

"he was just worried because you didn't have the key. and that's he's going to the track in about an hour because he has a meeting at mercedes."

"ah okay, i should probably go and get the key from him soon before getting ready to go to track." i say, sitting up.

10 minutes later, ollie was walking me the two doors down to mine and kimi's room. as kimi opens the door, he greets ollie whilst i carry my suitcase inside the room.

they both talk for a little bit before ollie goes back to his room.

(italian)

"i'm so sorry, i completely forgot about the key." kimi says.

"it's fine don't worry, im just glad ollie was there."

"yes, did you get any sleep?" kimi asks, knowing about my fear.

"a little, ollie stayed with me." i say.

"at least you slept though."

"yeah, i'm gonna get ready now. are we still going out tonight?"

"yeah, i'll come find you in art when im done." kimi says, as i take my suitcase into the empty room.

1 hour later, kimi had already gone and i was finally ready for the day.

(outfit below)

after i was finished, i grab my phone and see a few missed calls from nick.

shit

had i cheated on nick? with the one person i couldn't stop thinking about.

no, ollie was being a good friend. right?

or was it all my fault?

am i a terrible person? i cant be a terrible person, can i?

the only thing left that i could do was to ignore ollie, and to stay away from him.

yes, it would be hard. we were like magnets, attracted together at any opportunity. like we were destined to be together.

but even magnets can distance themselves. i just had to turn around, and walk away.

i push the thoughts to the back of my mind and decide to call him back. he answers after two rings.

(italian)

"hey," i say
"how was the journey?"
"it was really tiring, but i'm here now."
"you didn't message me yesterday, when did you get there?"
"it was really early, you wouldn't have been awake."
"i was waiting up for you." nick says, guilt overcomes me. but what i didn't know, and i didn't find out for a while is that he was lying.
"im sorry nikky, i didn't know."
"well you could have messaged me."
"i should have, im sorry."
"yeah, well im going to school now. i'll message later."
"okay, well bye then. lov-"
"bye." he says, interrupting you and ending the phone.

i could feel my eyes watering, so i quickly wipe it without removing any make-up. i was used to him being like this, he had very mixed emotions.

i just had to leave him to cool down...

i put my headphones in and connect them to my phone before choosing a playlist and making my way to the lobby.

playing "runaway" by aurora

30 minutes later, i arrive at the track. it was quiet compared to the actual weekend because only drivers and workers were allowed at the track.

i head straight to art and get changed into team clothes. after,  i had a meeting with zac and the media team which took an hour.

once it had finished, me and zac go and have lunch together. it was nice to have someone i could talk to at the track. someone with similar experiences to me.

(english)

"bianca is arriving soon." i say, after checking the art gp drivers group chat.

"really? why?"

"because she is racing? god how stupid are you?"

"she's racing! since when was f1 academy here?"

"since the calendar was released im gonna guess." i say, sarcasm in my voice.

"wow, didn't know that."

"clearly zac."

"is f3 not here then?"

"no, they are at melbourne though."

"that makes more sense."

zac and me talk for the rest of our lunch break until we both had to do some checks on the car to make sure nothing was wrong with it.

finally, it was time for the track walk. it was already 4pm but it was still raining. thankfully it wasn't heavy, only a drizzle of rain.

i was walking along the track, sharing an umbrella with my engineer jules and two other engineers called louise and lorenzo whilst going over tips on the track.

a little behind us was zac and his engineer. and ahead of us, was prema. you couldn't miss the red shirts.

around half way round the track, ollie and kimi turn around and see me. i was concentrating on something jules was showing me and didn't notice.

finally i noticed them and gave them the middle finger. they had their phones out, and i can guarantee they took photos.

(english)

"they are just so obsessed with me." i say to jules and he laughs.

"of course, everyone loves the angelina antonelli." louise says, laughing.

"thank you!" i reply

"except maloney." lorenzo  says,making me laugh slightly

"no, he likes me so much he hates me." i say.

"that's confident." jules says.

"trust me, i'm a girl. i can just tell." i say, and louise nods.

"i don't think you can, in the nicest way." lorenzo says.

"they are always either in love with you, jealous, or have trauma. sometimes more then one." louise says.

"i don't think so-" lorenzo says.

"no it is." i say, before we go back to discussing the track.

once we had finished walking around the track, i see kimi and ollie waiting. i hand jules the umbrella and walk over to them.

"hey" kimi says.

"hi angel." ollie says.

"hey guys, how was the er track walk?" i ask as a joke.

"amazing, great weather don't you think?" kimi replies.

"i feel like going to the beach." ollie says.

"oh yes, great beach weather." i say, stepping under their umbrella.

"have you looked on instagram yet?" kimi asks, laughing a little.

"er no." i reply, taking my phone out and looking on instagram.

on kimi's story, he had posted a photo of me and jules. he tagged me in it and captioned "concentrating there @angelina.a"

"great photo kimi, maybe you should be a photographer." i say sarcastically.

i talk with kimi and ollie for quite a while. i even post on my instagram story a photo of us three, captioned "@premaracing do you want your drivers back yet?"

after talking to them for 45 minutes, i go back to art for the 1st race strategy meeting of the weekend. and once that was finished, i head to aston martin to do some media with the f1 drivers and then the junior drivers.

yes, i have to do twice as much media because i am part of the driver academy, and then also the reserve driver. but i dont really mind it because its giving me a bigger opportunity to get into f1.

|| authors note ~ hope you enjoy 🫶🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 17.7K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
12.8K 84 7
You read the title, ya horny fucks.
61.3K 1.1K 26
Caleb and Hanna broke up because Caleb had to return to Ravenswood and leave behind the only thing he cared about... Hanna Marin. Hanna is crushed...
3.3K 118 33
เณƒโ€โžท ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐…๐„๐‘๐‘๐€๐‘๐ˆ ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ต, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๏ฟฝ...