part 35

as i walk outside, i am greeted with water splashed at me from kimi jumping into the pool.

"kimi!" i shout, complaining about how he got me wet. my shirt went a little see-through, but thankfully not at the stomach.

"are you getting in?" ollie asks, floating beside kimi.

"no." i reply whilst lying down on a sunbed.

"boring!" kimi adds, to which i give him the middle finger.

"i'm offended." kimi says with an attitude, making ollie laugh.

"the sass!" ollie says, and i agree.

ollie and kimi swim around for half an hour before joining me on the sunbeds, and we were all talking the whole time.

"where are our parents?" i ask kimi, realising that they hadn't been home all day.

"they are away for a week." he replies.

"oh yeah, they told me actually."

me, ollie and kimi talk for a while before they get bored and decide to go back to jumping into the pool. thankfully, i was just out of reach for them splashing me with water.

"do you two want a drink?" i ask, getting up.

"yeah, coke please." kimi replies.

"same for me please."

i enter the kitchen and grab two cokes and a water for me. i look in the freezer and get some ice out.

i carry the drinks back out and place them on the table before returning to my chair.

"have either of you seen my phone?" i ask out.

"you took it inside i think." ollie replies. i thank him and walk back inside.

whilst walking inside, i walk into the corner of the kitchen counter. i groan in pain before holding my stomach where the bruise was. how unlucky do i have to be?

i undo the shirt to see if i had done anything to my stomach, thankfully i hadn't. i hear a voice from behind me, making me jump. i turn around and see ollie stood shirtless. of course he had no shirt on, he was in the pool.

but god, he looked handsome.

"holy shit angel, your stomach." ollie says, noticing the large dark bruise on my stomach.

"ollie, it's nothing okay?" i reply trying to reassure him, but the fact that when i took a step my face wrinkled in pain didn't help.

"it looks really bad, that isn't nothing." he says.

"please don't tell kimi, he'll just worry about me." i say. unfortunately, kimi walks into the room.

"wha- lina! what... are you alright?" he says, immediately walking over in between me and ollie.

"i'm fine kimi, don't worry about me."

"you can't tell me not to worry about you, because that's what i'm doing most of the time. and that looks really fucking painful." kimi says, laughing slightly.

"it is a little bit." i reply.

"see? i'm always right." kimi says before pulling me into a hug, whilst making sure he was careful not to touch my stomach.

"next time, please show me." he says once letting go.

"i will." i reply, giving him a reassuring smile.