The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 108

1.4K 36 2
By MafiaAngel8394

Food arrived and Mike went down to the lobby to retrieve it. Kai was excitedly waiting by the door for his fries which made me smile.

Maximo bent down to pet him, which made him wag his tail then rub his head against Maximo's wrist. Kai saw Mike coming towards the office and ran back over to me, sat in front of me again.

Mike handed me the fries and I pulled them out of the bag, blew on a couple before placing them in Kai's mouth.

Harvey placed a plate with two slices of pizza on it in front of me then got a couple slices himself before getting Max and Greg's attention, pointed to the pizza.

They came in and grabbed pizza for themselves, sat down at the table me. I grabbed a couple more French fries and blew on them again, feed them to Kai.

"You spoil him too much." Maximo said and I threw a fry at his forehead which made everyone else laugh. "Child, what did I ever do to you." Maximo added.

"You never gave me a hug so I'm tormenting you." I said and heard Harvey laugh, which made me laugh along with him.

"If I give you a hug will you stop tormenting me?" Max asked and I tapped on my chin then nodded my head.

He stood up then walked over to me and bent over, giving me a big hug which made me laugh. "There you got your hug now stop tormenting me." He said, walked back over to his seat, and sat back down.

Greg laughed at us while shaking his head, I went back to eating and feeding Kai French fries. Kai and I finished eating, so did Harvey.

"Blossom, you want to go to the file room with me?" Harvey asked and I nodded my head then the two of us walked out of his office, walked to the file room.

He placed a file in a box then made a copy of the paper in his hand and once he was done, we exited the file room. We walked back to his office and I noticed both Greg and Maximo was standing outside of Harvey's office.

We entered Harvey's office and I sat down on the couch making Kai come over, hop on the couch then laid his head in my lap. I petted his head and he wagged his tail which made me smile down at him.

~

We left the firm and I decided to take Kai to the park for a walk, Greg and Maximo walked with us. "I'm surprise that he is completely calm. There's dogs everywhere." Maximo said and I chuckled lightly.

"I think he just wants to walk." I said and looked down to see Kai content with the surrounding as we walked on the trail.

I realized I didn't have him on a leash but when I looked around I noticed other owners didn't have leashes on their dogs. "I'm not going to get in trouble for not having a leash on Kai, Am I?" I asked Greg, who shook his head.

"No, there's other dogs that don't have leashes." He said and I nodded my head.

"Plus they can't do anything because of who your dad is, blue eyes." Maximo said making me nod my head again.

Kai stopped in the middle of walking and the three of us looked at him with our eyebrows furrowed. "Is he done walking?" Maximo asked which made me shrug my shoulders.

Kai started wagging his tail and I looked in front of us, didn't see anything there. "You ready to go home?" I asked him and he wagged his tail again.

I chuckled lightly and we made our way back to the cars, we got in then headed home. I rolled down the window in the back for Kai making him stick his head out the window. I pulled down our road and pushed the gate button along with the garage button.

I drove through the gates and drove up to the garage then pulled in, parked in between Luca and Domenico. I pushed the garage button and then stepped out, Kai jumped out after I did.

I walked inside the house and walked upstairs to my room with Kai following behind me. When I walked in my room, I noticed a small box with a ribbon wrapped around it on my bed which made my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

I walked over to it and picked the box up, examined it before opening the box to see a charm bracelet which made me smile slightly but, was confused on who it was from.

"It's from the McCann Brothers and the guys." I heard behind me and I turned to see Lorenzo.

I nodded my head and placed the box along with the bracelet on my nightstand. "They wanted to get you something so, they all picked out a charm." Lorenzo said and I picked up the charm bracelet, and looked at the charms.

Lorenzo sat down on the bed and grabbed my hand which made me look at him. "Would you like to spend the night with me at Alex's tomorrow?" He asked and I nodded my head.

Lorenzo grabbed the bracelet and placed it around my wrist causing me to smile slightly. "There you go." He said, then pinched my cheek lightly making me slap his hand away which caused him to chuckle.

"So, were you tormenting Max today?" He asked and I pretended like I didn't know what he was talking about, shook my head.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said making him chuckle then ruffled up my hair which made me push him off the bed causing him to land on the floor making a thud.

"Not the hair loser." I said while fixing my hair that he ruffled up and heard him start laughing hard.

Alessandro appeared in my doorway with his eyebrows furrowed. "I pushed him off the bed because he ruffled up my hair." I said which made Alessandro chuckle.

"You good?" He asked Lorenzo and I looked down to see Lorenzo nodding his head.

"Can't say I didn't expect that." Lorenzo said as he stood up from the floor while using the bed to support him.

"Come on, you two It's dinner time." Alessandro said and the three of us walked out of my room, proceeded to head to the dining room where everyone else was.

We entered the dining room and the three of us sat down at the table. "Princess, quick question. Were you tormenting Maximo all because he didn't hug you?" Dad asked and I did the same thing I did to Lorenzo, shook my head.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said which made him chuckle then shake his head.

"How was that big thud a little bit again?" Emiliano asked, causing Lorenzo and I to point at each other.

"He ruffled my hair up so, I pushed him off the bed." I said and everyone laughed including Lorenzo.

We all stopped laughing when the chefs walked in while carrying plates in their hands then they placed them down in front of us and walked out. We picked up our utensils and started eating the food that the chefs prepared for us.

Luca and I finished eating, grabbed our plates then walked out of the dining room and a maid took our plates causing the two of us to walk upstairs to our bedrooms. I walked into my closet and changed into sleep wear then walked out and headed to Domenico's room.

I walked into his bedroom and walked over to his bed, crawling on the side that he doesn't sleep on then I got under the covers. I laid on my side facing the door and I heard footsteps heading towards his room.

He walked in and once he noticed me, his eyes lit up. I chuckled at his reaction and he walked into his closet then a few minutes went by and he walked out of his closet, laying in the bed beside me.

He got under the covers and turned off the lights. "Goodnight, Sorella." Domenico said.

"Goodnight, Nico." I said and closed my eyes, let myself fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 27.9K 61
Evelyn Smith is a 15 year old girl who lives with her parents. She has been abused all her life by her parents, but still tries to find the good in b...
198K 2.7K 44
Vera Romano has not had any family since she was 13. She makes sure to keep as many people as possible at arms length, apart from her two roommates/b...
209K 4.8K 49
I've always been told me to value my family. To love and cherish them. I always did until one frightful day that my entire family collapsed and it wa...
265K 5K 41
(currently Editing) Aurora navigates two different lives. By day, she's just a person, with drug addicted parents. By night, she's the CEO of a secur...