A LITTLE CLOSER...

De Nandaniiiiii

A cute arranged marriage story. Strong female lead Grumpy X Sunshine Sarcasmic Mai multe

CHARACTERS
AESTHETICS
1. RISHTA
2. COFFEE
3. Mrs.Mehra
4. Waiting
5. Kishmish
6. Bitch
8. Recover
9. Flirt
10. Punishment
11. The First Time
12. Attention
13. Nevan
14. Shot!
15. Nani<3
16. Flashback
17. Escape
18. Love
19. Moved
20. Arrival Date?

7. Birth Control?

364 19 9
De Nandaniiiiii

T A N V I

"Good Morning Maa, Good Morning Nani" I greeted as I stepped in the kitchen.

Suddenly my eyes fell on two more ladies, Bua and Sunaina.

My husband stepped down the stairs and greeted everyone except those two witches.

"Tanu...I am not in the mood for breakfast at home today, let's go out!" He said with a smirk.

This guy...He even called me TANU!

I looked at Mom and she smiled, giving me a green signal.

"Mood kharab ho gaya hai mere bacche ka, savere savere bechare ki khushi chheen li na kisine" Nani taunted while looking at Bua with a side eye.

"It's ok Nani, mera mood accha hai ab" He spoke while wrapping his arms on my waist from behind.

I regret wearing this outfit, he is literally touching my skin and it's giving chills.

We left for nearby Tim Hortons and Aman joined as well.

"I got to hear that she barged in your room at fucking 5 in the morning?" Aman asked with surprise.

"She did and I am telling you if she wasn't your Bua, I would've thrown her out of the house" I stabbed the croissant with a butter knife.

Both the boys chuckled while showing their teeth.

We had breakfast while discussing the latest business news.

"Chalo...I'll leave, my friend's here to pick me!" Aman said and picked up his bag.

"And guys I heard her talking to Sunaina, they will try to do some drama, be careful!" He walked away with a smile.

"Can I gift you something?" Divyam asked.

"What?"

He pulled me closer by my neck and started kissing the nape, soon he started biting there and I tried my best to not moan.

He left me after a minute and muttered a little sorry.

"What was this?" I glared and he shrugged his shoulders.

He dropped me at my office, everyone was looking at me with weird glances throughout the way.

"Good Morning M...a'am?" Mohit's eyes scrunched in confusion and soon his eyes widened.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Everyone is glancing at me like I've grown two heads" I asked furiously.

"Ma'am, you might want to see the mirror. I'll get you a cup of tea until then" He ran out and I rushed to the washroom.

A purple spot? Hickey? HICKEY????

The whole company saw me like this?
I always have an extra makeup bag in my washroom, so I quickly picked out the concealer and hid the spot perfectly.

I am so gonna bite him like a bitch today. The whole day I waited for him to come and pick me up.

'I am here!' He texted and I walked out.

As I got into the car, I grabbed his collar and pulled him closer to me.

"What the fuck did you do? You know the whole company looked at me like I was some joker. I want to slap you....Idiot!" I fired up.

He chuckled. He has lost his brain, I am telling you...Iske chemical locha ho gaya hai!

"Dekh....It's for my Bua and her little minion, so remove that layer of makeup and display it like a good wife" He said, handing me some wet wipes.

"Help me!" I said with a smirk.

He leaned closer and started wiping the wet tissues on my neck, the soft pressure was killing me.

"Wet" He muttered.

I looked at him with widened eyes.

"The wipes made your neck wet" He smirked as he knew I understood the double meaning.

"Can you drive back home? I am tired" He said and I gave a quick nod.

We shifted places and I started driving.

"I must say, you are good at driving" He complimented and a smile adored my face.

We reached home and saw everyone laughing, except two certain people.

"I would never wear such clothes at my in-laws house" Sunaina muttered.

"For that...You'll have to get married first Sunaina" I replied and sat beside Nani.

She started massaging my hair.

"Bhai...I never knew that you're a vampire" Aman smirked and I understood why he was saying that.

Sunaina's eyes reached mine and she gave a dirty look.

"Dikhava kehte hai isse, Divyam koi pyaar nahi karta iss badtameez ladki se" Bua said loudly.

Divyam was about to go upstairs but stopped listening to these words.

He walked closer to me and picked me up in the bridal style.

"Nani...Aap log dinner kar lijiyega, humein thoda 'late' ho jaayega" He said gazing towards Sunaina and took me towards the room.

"Do you have any shame?" I questioned.

"No" He replied and threw me on the bed roughly, I literally bounced a little back on the bed.

He removed his tie, opened the upper two buttons of the shirt, sleeves were already rolled up and finally he ran fingers through his hair, making them more messy.

"Stop eye fucking me" He chuckled.

"Huh...Delusions" I muttered as he stepped closer to the bed, I was still laying on the bed while he eyed me like some pervert.

He slowly hovered over me, parted my legs and settled between them.

"Stop tempting me" His lips were touching my nose.

"I didn't do anything" I muttered.

Light footsteps were heard and I knew that someone was outside the room.

"Someone's here" I whispered.

"Let's put up a show"

Before I could understand his words, he bit on my earlobe.

"What....." He bit so hard that I hissed and couldn't complete a sentence.

"Give me a love bite baby" He smirked in a challenging way.

I pushed him and turned around, swapping our positions. Now I am hovering over him and let me tell you, the view from above is good.

His eyes reached my neck and then my breasts, he is surely getting a good show.

I leaned down and started kissing his neck, earning a slow groan. His one hand was on my back and the other one was pressing my thigh.

I sucked slowly and soon his neck had a hickey that was even bigger than mine.

I never knew that I was so talented, suddenly he gripped my hair and touched his lips with mine. He sat up while kissing me and holding me in his lap, I tried my best to reciprocate but he was rough and I was inexperienced.

He pulled away for a second and looked at me.

"I like you" He muttered and again pressed his lips on mine.

HE LIKES ME???

Our tongues touched and his grip on me tightened, my fingers pulled his hair while he kept dominating me in the kiss. I was moaning hard as my breaths were getting shorter and I was getting high on the pleasure. It's just a kiss and I still feel it's too much.

I pushed him a little and he pulled away to let me breathe.

"You'll kill me" I muttered and placed my head on his shoulder.

His fingers caressed my arm.

"I am dead myself" He muttered and angled my face towards him by cupping my chin.

He pecked my lips four to five times and finally placed me on the bed.

"This much is enough for today" He muttered and opened the door of our room.

"Get a fucking life Sunaina, give us some privacy" He taunted and walked down the stairs.

He brought the dinner in our room and we had it together.

*

Next Day Morning was bright, the sun rays hit my eyes and I instantly groaned. It's Sunday today...

"Get up" He muttered and I felt him closer to me.

His nose touched mine and a smirk grew on his face.

"We are going out!" He announced and I gave a confused look.

"Ricky wants to watch Barbie...He acts like a little baby girl sometimes" His face changed into a weird expression but he still pulled me out of the bed.

"Get ready before I decide to help you with it" He gave me a flying kiss and I shut the door on his face.

He said he likes me, do I feel the same?

I took a shower and was about to change when he knocked on the closet door.

"Yeah?"

"Wear something pink, your friends will kill me if you don't wear pink" He informed.

"Why will they kill you?" I asked back.

"Because it is my responsibility to inform you" He said, earning a laughter from me.

"Thanks for informing" I said, faking the Barbie accent.

I walked to the kitchen and saw everyone sitting there, maybe they were waiting for me.

"You look pretty Bhabhi" Aman complimented as always.

Divyam smiled at me and I reciprocated.

"I prepared this especially for you" Maa said with a huge smile as a helper placed the bowl of oats infront of me.

We had our breakfast and soon Aman, Divyam and I left for the theatre.

Suddenly my stomach started aching and I felt nauseous.

"Stop the car!" I said while breathing heavily.

"What?" Divyam asked.

"STOP THE CAR!" I screamed and he finally pulled at a corner.

"What's wrong?" I was out of the car before he could complete the sentence.

I puked out everything I had, he came from behind and held my hair while rubbing my back.

"Water" Aman handed me a bottle and I quickly washed my mouth.

"You want to see a doctor?" Divyam asked and I shook my head in a No.

"It's nothing serious" I said and got inside the car.

We reached just in time and everyone was waiting for us.

"Took too much time" Kamya said while Reet hugged me.

"Sorry" I said and we all walked in.

"I feel single" Aman complained with a sad pout.

"No one invited you" Divyam said as I smacked his head.

"I invited him" I said while holding Aman's bicep.

"She's my wife" Divyam pulled me towards him and Aman didn't leave my hand.

They are literally pulling me from left to right.

"Stop!" I said and both the boys surrendered.

"I'll find you a good bride brother-in-law but it's too early right now, wait for the time" I said and he gave a nod while chuckling.

We got seated, I was sitting between Kamya and Divyam. Divyam had a corner seat which was good in a way.

He tried to peck my lips but I moved away.

"What's wrong?" He questioned while pulling me closer.

"I might stink, you know I just puked" I said.

"Just a quick smooch, please" He said and didn't wait for my response. He leaned closer and gave me a quick peck which made my heart flutter.

As the movie ended we were walking out and I felt dizzy. I lost balance but thankfully my husband was there to hold me.

"Are you fine?" He asked and I gave a quick nod.

"Just feeling a bit dizzy" I said.

"We need to see a doctor" He said and I shook my head in a No.

"It might be because I puked out my breakfast, I am hungry now!" I said and thankfully he was convinced.

The day went well, except the four times where I was about to fall and the two times where I puked.

Divyam has taken our appointment with the doctor tomorrow.

The next morning I went to take a shower and started bleeding. I got my periods 10 days earlier, that's not good. My breasts hurt....

I walked out wearing black pyjamas and called Mohit to inform that I won't be able to go to the office today.

"What's wrong?" Divyam asked as he hugged me from behind.

"I want to see a gynaecologist" I announced as he turned me to face him.

"I will get an appointment, be ready!" He didn't question but decided to take me to the hospital instantly, He walked out while talking to someone.

"Tu thik hai puttar? Divyam told me that you aren't feeling ok" Maa asked while giving me a hug.

"Maa...I am not feeling good and also I got my periods 10 days earlier, I am bleeding too much" I said and she gave a nod.

"We have to reach there in half an hour" He said and walked in, eyeing me and mom suspiciously.

"I was just asking about her health" Maa said.

"Come! Let's have breakfast" Ha said and started walking me out.

"No, I don't feel like eating" I muttered and decided to go back to my room but he quickly picked me up.

"Please...." I almost had tears in my eyes.

"Atleast drink something" He said and placed me on my seat.

"Drame kar rahi hai" Bua said.

I didn't look at her as I didn't have the energy for her stupid stuff today.

Divyam passed me a glass of Orange Juice.

"This will help" He muttered and placed a straw in it.

After finishing the glass I went to the washroom.

I was bleeding badly, I had to change the pad however I placed this one just 30 minutes ago. So I put on a disposable period panty, that'll go on for atleast 3 hours I guess.

Suddenly I heard a knock.

"We have to leave" Divyam informed and I quickly walked out after completing my business.

"You look pale" He said but yet pecked my lips.

We drove to the hospital and thankfully I was instantly called into the doctor's cabin.

"You can stay out if you want" I said, he still followed me behind.

We got seated and the doctor asked what the issue was.

"I am bleeding, not the normal flow. It's heavier, like I cannot use tampons...It needs a pad and that too a new one every 40-50 minutes" I explained and Divyam looked at me with shock.

"Are you earlier than expected?" She asked.

I gave a nod.

"We need to run a blood test" She informed and a nurse took my blood samples.

"Any other issues?" She questioned.

"She is feeling dizzy and loses balance every now and then, she even puked 4-5 times since yesterday" Divyam said and the doctor noted it down.

The test results came back in a few minutes.

"Are you taking birth control pills?" She asked.

"No" I replied instantly.

"We've found an enzyme that's mostly used in birth control pills. Maybe accidentally?" She asked again.

"No...I haven't" I am sure about this. Why would I take a pill?

"It's basically a Birth control overdose"

I looked at Divyam who was as confused as me.

"What are the ways we can consume these pills?" He questioned.

"You can have it directly or mixed with some food item, anyway you want" She explained.

"Hmm....What if someone mixed it with food and fed her intentionally?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Are you out of your mind? Why will someone do that?" I questioned.

"You never know" He muttered and looked at the doctor for a response.

"It is possible, and if that's the case then you should call the cops. This is dangerous, she is literally draining blood" The doctor said.

"We need to transfuse blood, her body needs it" She said and my husband instantly got up.

"How much time will it take?" I asked.

"2-3 hours" The doctor said and asked us to follow behind.

Thankfully Divyam has O+ Blood, so they accepted it.

"I am sorry" I muttered as the nurse inserted the syringe in my vein.

"Why?" He questioned while eyeing my hand.

"You had to give your blood" I said.

He sat at the edge of the bed and held my hand.

"It's my duty" He said and pecked my forehead.

The nurse came back.

"You feel dizzy, nauseous, and have a heavy flow....breast pain?" She questioned and I gave a slow nod.

My husband's face turned towards me with a raised eyebrow.

"I could've helped" He whispered shamelessly.

Soon Reet and Taran reached there to check on me and then Maa, Papa and Nani came.

"I am fine Nani" I said but the woman shushed me and continued chanting the mantras. Then she tied that black thread around my ankle.

"Yeh pakka uss chudail ki wajah se hua hai" Nani muttered and pecked my forehead.

"Mera bhi itna khayal rakha karo" Divyam muttered.

"Chup kar! Kanjar" Nani snapped at him earning a laughter from me.

Aman came and took Divyam out with him.

D I V Y A M

"Kya hua?" I asked as Aman closed the door.

"Bhai...I checked the cameras. Sunaina did something with Bhabhi's breakfast" He said while searching for something on his phone.

"See this!" He handed me the phone.

Sunaina had some pills in her hand, she put over 7 pills in that bowl of oats.

"As we leave for home, you leave for the police station. File an FIR, give this video as evidence and come home with the cops. I want her arrested" I said and we went back inside the room with a smile.

***

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.5M 77.7K 51
A normal arranged marraige ~ Indian romance ~ Sunshine x sunshine ~
1.8M 155K 55
"𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔, 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎" ...
69K 4.2K 20
"The tale of two different people who were not planned to be but meant to be together"
11.1K 514 22
Aashna Kapoor, the CEO of Kapoor Industries, is one of the most influential women of the country. She's rich, intelligent, and highly focused on her...