cruel summer ¬D.S

By hollylandford

INSTAGRAM -- Bailey Ulrich actress, recently single joins the obx cast for season 2 -- Drew Starkey, actor, s... More

cast
soundtrack
tiktok!
chapter 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13

14

137 3 0
By hollylandford

liked by chrishemsworth and 825,823 others

tessmaethomson happy birthday my love <3

baileyulrich thank you beautiful <3

liked by johnathandavissoffical and 836,936 others

rudeth happy birthday my fellow prankster 😜

Johnathandavissoffical they are actually feral

|rudeth you know it 

liked by carlaciagrant and 836,737 others

madelyncline HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY GIRL HAVE THE BEST DAY POOKIE PIE

baileyulrich AWH MY BABY ILY

liked by chasestoaks and 733,936 others

madisonbailybabe my favourite model

baileyulrich my favourite photographer

User2 she's so gorgeous

Madelyncline CANT WAIT TO GET DRUNK

liked by austinnorth and 936,836 others

drewstarkey happy birthday darlin 🌹❤

baileyulrich thank you drewseph 😘

user2 EXCUSE ME

madelyncline I want this photo drew now.

|drewstarkey all mine

|rudeth bet she is

|user7 🤨

user10 DARLIN WHAT

"SUPRISE BAILEY!" everyone shouts as Madelyn leads her into the so called empty bar.

Bailey laughs seeing her friends. she spots Sebastian in the crows and squeals "BASH!" He picks her up and spins her round. 

"Thought I'd come surprise you Bails." He laughs hugging her. 

Bailey smiles and laughs. "You guys are the best."

"Now lets drink!" Rudy shouts and everyone cheers going to the bar to order drinks.

throughout the night Bailey dances with her friends. she laughs and smiles more then she has in a long time. later on she finds herself outside for some air. "Thought I'd find you out here." Drew slurs smirking at her.

Bailey smiles at him. "Drew." She giggles as him walks closer to her. 

"I have something for you." He says putting his hand in his pocket.

"A present? for me.." she says giggling.

"Well it is your birthday remember." He smiles. "Close your eyes." She does as he says laughing. He wraps something around her neck and she can feel him moving her hair out the way. when she opens her eyes a golden heart necklace is around her neck. 

"Drew you didn't.." She looks him in the eyes. "It's beautiful."

"Your beautiful." He says placing his hand to her cheek. "so fucking beautiful."

She smiles while blushing. "I never properly said sorry for how I acted...you were only trying to help."

Drew shakes his head. "Don't. please don't apologise. I should be the one saying sorry. I tried to make you jealous while you were dealing with shit with your dad.."

"You didn't know." Bailey says shaking her head "If I told you then maybe-"

"Darlin don't.. You don't have to tell me everything. you were right."

"But I want to tell you everything. God I want to talk your ears off till sunrise I just find it hard.. I've never felt like that before Drew."

Drew smiles leaning closer. "I have time to wait until your comfortable enough."

She smiles as her eyes well up. "You mean that."

Drew laughs and nods. "Of course I do why wouldn't-"

He's cut off by her kissing him. he responds instantly and kisses her back walking her into the wall. 

"I want you." She says in between kisses.

"Darlin you have me. you've had me since I first saw you."

She smirks as the kisses get rougher. "I cant leave my own birthday party." She pouts.

He laughs and kisses her softly. "We can wait a few hours."

She laughs. "Can we?"

"Someone's needy tonight." He laughs stepping back while holding her hand. "Come on darlin. lets have your party. and then..tonight.. I'll give you a better birthday present."

She giggles drunkly and walks into the party with him getting those butterflies again.

liked by tessamaethomson and 938,738 others

madelyncline ths if mtr best friend berupne!!!!!!!

baileyulrich ILOVE YOU

user2 LMAO IS SHE DRUNK

|user10 SHE HAS TO BE

maddisonbaileybabe  WE ARE SO GREAT I LVE UOU ALL

austinnorth HELL YEA

user7 this is hilarious

"Drew! jagerbomb give me." Bailey slurs leaning over his counter.

Drew chuckles watching her from across the room. "I think you've had enough tonight." 

Bailey pouts stumbling over to him. "Drewww your boring." Bailey holds onto him to stabalise herself and he places his hands on her waist.

"Bails please."  he sighs looking down at her. 

She smirks kissing him passionately. "please what." She mumbles while giggling.

he smiles down at her. "Your very drunk.. Bails I don't think we should-"

"It's my birthday!" She whines. "You promised."

Drew places a hand on her cheek. "Darlin I want to. god I fucking want you but I'm not about to fuck you when you cab barely stand." 

Bailey rolls her eyes. "You are a tease Drew starkey." She laughs and lays her head on his chest.

"Lets get you to bed." He whispers walking her to his bedroom. He gets her into the bed and walks out of the room. 5 minutes later he comes back in and stars wiping her makeup off with a wipe. after throwing it on the bin he picks out a hoodie for her to get into. He then gets into the bed with her. She turns over to face him. "I had a great birthday." She mumbles trying to keep her eyes open.

He smiles pulling her closer. "I'm glad you did."

"The best part was kissing you though." She slurs laughing.

He chuckles. "Don't tell anyone else that."

She smiles nuzzling her head into his shoulder. "Goodnight Drew."

"Goodnight Darlin."

liked by rudeth and 836,837 others

baileyulrich hangover picture taken by drewstarkey

drewstarkey she's so moody after drinking and she also hogs all the space in bed 🙄

|baileyulrich LIAR

|user2 WHAT

|user7 EXCUSE ME JOSEPH

|user10 CONFIRMED

madelyncline my snooky pookie 

maddisonbaileybabe don't trust that gorgeous face she will drink your drinks

|baileyulrich 😮 these lies are outrageous 

user9 IS EVERYONE JUST CALM OVER DREW'S COMMENT 

timothygranaderos drewstarkey I would know there's a reason we broke up

|drewstarkey cause your a fucking prick 

A/N I actually love them.

hope you liked this chapter

love yall xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 25.3K 49
"𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭." book one COMPLETED first drew starkey book written <3 #1...
4.3K 59 17
Katie Routledge never thought she would love again, but, JJ Maybank had other plans. JJ x OC S1-S3 *WILL NOT FOLLOW THE OG STORYLINE* *NO SMUT* *TW:...
958K 14.2K 90
a lot can happen between an actor and a stylist • drew starkey fic • social media • real life • adult content • WARNING: mentions of rape
155K 2K 28
« like a moth to a flame. i'll pull you in, i'll pull you back to what you need initially. it's just one call away and you'll leave him, you're loyal...