cruel summer ¬D.S

By hollylandford

INSTAGRAM -- Bailey Ulrich actress, recently single joins the obx cast for season 2 -- Drew Starkey, actor, s... More

cast
soundtrack
tiktok!
chapter 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14

13

171 7 0
By hollylandford

"I didn't mean what I said." Bailey cries into Madelyn. "I knew I would hurt him but..I"

Madelyn cradles her while stroking her hair. "Bails he'll understand. just tell him what happened hon.. He'll understand."

"And you.. I was so mean. Mads I'm so sorry." Bailey cries looking up at her. Madelyn wipes her tears and kisses her forehead. 

"I know you are Bails. But its ok. I understand. look your dad he's gonna be ok and now all you need to do is explain to Drew what happened and It'll be alright. everything will be ok."

I shake my head. "But what if."

Madelyn sighs. "I'll come with you if you want."

Bailey considers it but declines. "I have to do it by myself. god He's gonna hate me."

"Drew doesn't have a hateful bone in his body."

"Do you know where he is?"

Madelyn smiles. "Yea I think him and a few others went down to the beach."

Bailey nods wiping her own tears. "OK.. lets go."

"Just explain to him the situation say your sorry and all should be well." Bailey nods feeling the anxiety increase the closer they get to the beach. "Also when I came to get you yesterday..were you and Drew.." Bailey nods laughing. Madelyn laughs and hits her playfully. "You slut! I cant believe it."

"It just happened!" Bailey laughs walking round the corner. she stops dead in her tracks when she sees them Drew and this girl. He was talking to her and laughing. she had her hand on his arm.  she could see how happy he looked like last night didn't even happen.

"Ok maybe its just.. nothing." Madelyn says

"Girls!" Nick shouts walking over "How are you doing!" He wraps both arms around the two and they walk towards the chairs.

Bailey sits down watching drew and this girl in a pink bikini. pink bikini girl that's her name she thought.

"Baileyyy." Nick sings her name. this catches Drew's attention and he glances at her. his gaze hardens and he turns back to the girl wrapping an arm around her.

"I'm good nick." Bailey grits putting her sunglasses on.

"Are you sure cause you look-"

"I said I'm fine." She says still glaring at Drew.

Drew makes this girl laugh a shrill laugh which earns an eye roll from Bailey.

Austin and Rudy run up to the girls laughing. "oh Bailey Bailey i heard from a little birdie that its your birthday next week." Rudy says winking at Mads.

Bailey smiles for the first time and nods. "Yea. we going out for it?"

"Fuck yea!" Austin shouts.

As the five talk plans for her birthday Bailey continues to glance at drew. she sees pink bikini girl kiss his cheek and giggle and that's It for her. She stands up annoyed. "I'm sorry guys I did come here to talk to drew but I suddenly feel very sick." She says glaring straight at Drew. His face falls but he removes the sadness and glares back at her. Bailey storms off alone muttering to herself. 

"You fucked that one up mate." Austin says laughing. Drew rolls his eyes and catches Madelyn's eye. he sighs.

"She was coming to say sorry asshole." Madelyn says glaring at him.

"That's not my problem. like she said Mads I'm not her boyfriend I can do what I want."

"Drew you have no idea what she's going through right now." Madelyn shouts.

"Yea cause she wouldn't tell me." Drew says glaring at her.

Madelyn rolls her eyes. "Go after her dumbass you'll understand when she does tell you."

Drew shakes his head noticing the girl was stood listening to all this. He shakes his head. "I'm good Mads." He takes her hand and walks off leaving Madelyn pissed at him for Bailey.

liked by Madelyncline and 839,027 others

baileyulrich 19 years ago this little girl was taken to her first audition by her dad after loosing her mother. she had always been in love with acting and so her dad brought her dreams to life. now did she get the part.. no. but here that little girl is now staring in movies and shows! and i have my dad to thank for that. he never gave up on me. my beautiful father who always looked out for me but never had anyone look out for him. I've always been ashamed of what he turned into but what i should've done is actually helped him. dad. i'm sorry for failing you. i love you always. <3

Madelyncline here for you always hon 

Sebastianstan gonna hug you so hard next time i see you

Johnnathandavissoffical rip love you bails

Tessamaethomson my gorgeous girl i am so sorry for your loss

user2 did her dad die

|user7 obviously dumbass

|user3 no need to be rude

Madisonbaileybabe hugs are on their way babe

carlaciagrant love you sweetie

rudeth heaven gained another angel

chasestoaks here for you

drewstarkey

Drew stared at the screen. was that why she had such a bad attitude this past week? he'd ignored her and tried to make her jealous while her dad was dying. he felt like an absolute dick. how the hell could he make up for this.

"Babe i can't believe this. I'm so sorry this is happening to you." Maddie says hugging Bailey. Madelyn holds her and Laci sits down in front of her holding her hand. 

"When did you find out?" Laci asks squeezing her hand.

Bailey wipes a tear away. "Um.. a few days ago. I told mads straight away I just.. have trouble telling people stuff like this."

Maddie nods her head. "Of course babe we get it."

Madelyn strokes her hair and lays her head on Baileys. "My parents send their love hon." She says smiling.

Bailey smiles back. "Thanks.. I love them back." She tries to laugh but instead starts to cry.

A few knocks sound and the girls look up. "Get you asses in here.!" Madison shouts. the door opens and everyone crowds in. Drew follows in last.

"Guys I love you all but I really need to breathe." Bailey says laughing.

Rudy shakes his head. "No that's not allowed."

JD pushes him playfully. "Move your ass rudeth."

Bailey laughs and tries to get up. "I'm just gonna get some air. If that's ok."

Everyone nods. "Of course Bails." Chase says smiling.

Bailey leaves them all in the trailer and steps outside. she takes a deep breath in and the tears start again. She hears the door open and she faces the other way. "Madelyn I just wanna be alone for a few seconds."

"Sorry.. I just thought-" His voice says and Bailey turns around. her tired eyes meet his sad ones. "I just wanted-"

"Drew.. I really need to be alone right now."

He nods. "I got it.. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for.. well"

Bailey nods. "Me too."

Drew stands there awkwardly. "Right.. alone.. well. I'll be in there."

Bailey watches him go in and lets it all out. 

A/N  hey pooks!

hope you like this chapter. 

love yall xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 7.3K 37
𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗟𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗥𝘂𝗱𝘆 𝗣𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳𝗳...
956K 14.2K 90
a lot can happen between an actor and a stylist • drew starkey fic • social media • real life • adult content • WARNING: mentions of rape
23.6K 188 20
You couldn't believe it, you had been casted for the second season of your favourite show. outerbanks. Coming to set and meeting everyone everything...
22.7K 213 15
just some imagines about my fav drew starkey!