MY ONLY ONE โ™ก

By tkbbb02512

VEGASPETE....๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™ More

characters...
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14 - confession
confession
15 - welcome to the family
16 - together
18 - sweet tickles
19 - insecurity
20 - only you
NOT UPDATE - INFINITY โ™พ๏ธ
Hello there ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

17 - boyfriend

630 26 2
By tkbbb02512

.
.
.
.
.
.
It's been week since both confessed their feelings...
It's Saturday today... Vegas asked pete out for the first time... vegas made sure everything goes perfect...
It's his first time to asking someone out...
Yes Pete's his first....
He never dated someone before... Pete's his first...
He wants to make his first date special and memorable... With his love of life....

Right now vegas is waiting for pete to come...

(Vegas' outfit.....)

He's so many thoughts in his mind right now... Like if pete likes the date or not...

As he's waiting and so busy in thoughts ...he saw a figure approaching him...  Seeing person walk towards him...a smile curved on vegas face...
He's not words to say.. how pretty that boy is looking right now..... he keep looking at boy.. who's looking absolutely darling to him right now.. that rosy pink cheeks... Plumpy lips... Doe eyes... Everything about him is just perfectly perfect...
Vegas could never get tired of his beauty...

(Pete's outfit....)

He extended his hand to pete... Pete gladly accepted... Pete's feeling little shy now...  Vegas kisses his hand...

"My pretty boy...."
Pete blushed... Seeing this vegas said..

"You're cute pete..."  He said he smooched his cheeks....
Pete giggled...

"You're looking pretty baby...."

"Thank you vegas... You too... You're looking good ..."
Vegas pouted...

"Only good...!!??"

"Hahah.. you're looking handsome vegas..  as always..."
Both laughed...

"Shall we go baby??..."
Pete nodded...
Vegas opened car door for pete... Pete take his seat... Vegas opened back seat and take out flower bouquet....

H

e give pete flower bouquet...  He bent down and kissed his head and said... "Thank you pete, for coming"
And he closed the door and went to his seat...
Pete looked at red roses adorly... When vegas take his seat...

--------

As I said.. it's little far from their... Both talked and enjoyed time with eachother...They arrived after may be thirty  minutes of long driving...

It's one of very famous restaurant... Vegas booked  whole place for time being.... so no one can disturb their dinner date and also made sure everything is perfect....
He waited his whole life for this... Now he's enjoying this... He's with his love on date...so there's no way this Is going to be simple....

He parked car... He looked at pete who's about to unlock his seatbelt.... Vegas leaned towards him... He's now to close to pete... He can feel Pete's breathing in his cheek...
He unlocked his seatbelt...
Vegas come out first.. he came Pete's side and opened car door for him.. he extended his hand towards pete...Pete gladly accepted...

Vegas lead him in.....everything is settled already....
It's beautiful here... Everything is perfect...
Pete feel very happy... He just loves this...

Vegas leads pete to where dinner table is... it's really quiet here.. means only light music in background can be heard.... He pulled chair for pete... Pete sits... He sits across him..

Meal is already decided... Vegas made sure everything is what pete likes... No one is there.. only staff members to bring their meal and all...
Both enjoyed there meal...
Both spent their quality time together....

---------

After finishing dinner both went out...

"Vegas...."

"Hmmm..."

"Let's go for walk..."
Vegas nodded... Both's holding hands...

They slowly walked path leads to garden area...

Both are silent for sometime... Pete decided to speak first...

"Vegas...."

"Hmmm..."
Pete looked at him... And said...

"Thank you... Thank you so much for tonight... I really enjoyed tonight....  "
He smiled at vegas...

"Anything for you babe..... "

They entered garden.. it's very nice atmosphere here...
Both went to seat on bench.. which is under tree decorated with lights....

Pete take seat first... Instead of sitting Pete's side...vegas kneels down on his both knees infront of pete... He grabbed Pete's both hands...Pete didn't understand what he's doing...

"Vegas..."

"Pete... Baby listen me...." Pete nodded because he don't what he's doing.. only thin know is vegas wants to tell him something....

"Pete...  I know I already confessed my feelings for you... Yes I love you..  I love you so much... But I want to you know that... You're very special to me...When I'm saying I love you.. that means I really do... I love being with you... I want to be with you like this forever...  Babe I want you to know that I'm so grateful to having a person like you... I'm really lucky... You always makes me smile and happy.... You really mean world to me... I know i'm not perfect... But I want to be perfect for you.. sometimes I'm really scared.. really scared that I might lose you..  i don't want that.. I want to be with you... Like forever... "

Vegas took deep breath and take out a box and opened it... There's promise rings in box....

"I'm too happy that day.. i didn't even asked you...." Vegas chuckled.... And continue....

"Babe I promise... I promise, I'll love you forever... I promise I'll make you happy for forever.. I'll never hurt you... I'll be with you till my last... I'll never leave you no matter what...I promise I'll care for you...I love you so much pete.. with my whole heart....."

He again take deep breath and looked at Pete's eyes.. which now have tears...
He wiped his tears and said...

"Will you be my boyfriend pete....???"

Pete nodded...

"Yes....." Tears rolled down on his face... Pete's very veryyyyy happy...
He never felt this much...

Vegas slides ring on Pete's finger....He kissed his hand...  Pete does the same...

"I love you pete...."

"I love you too vegas... I love you so much....I'm blessed that I met you vegas.... Thank you for loveing me... Thank you so much for everything...."

He brings vegas head on his chest and hugged him... He caressed his head....
Both stayed for like that....

Both parted from hug... Pete leaned towards vegas.. he softly kisses vegas' lips...

-----
💙🖤
____

Thank you for reading ....✨ do vote and comments....
Know me your thoughts about story....

😊

Bib be like...: I'm big boy  hehe..😜🖤

Sweetie....🥹🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 2.3K 24
kinnโค๏ธporche
45.1K 1.9K 12
๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฐ...
251K 9K 38
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šŒ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š™ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š…๐šŽ๐š—๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š…๐šŽ๐š๐šŠ๐šœ.
28K 540 9
One-shot VegasPete + Additional KinnPorsche Rare Pair stories. 1. You're MINE For Life - VegasPete 2. The Smiling Bodyguard - VegasPete 3. Please, Kh...