โœง *โœง๏ฝฅ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š โ€ข โœง *โœง

By matsya_200406

๐™ฐ๐š— ๐šŽ๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š–๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›.. ๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š... More

๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐”„๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ....
๐“œ๐“ช๐“น ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“˜๐“ซ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ช : ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“”๐“ป๐“ช
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
1. No one messes with nature
2.Burnt wrists and raised fists
3. Gurukul or Kanyakul?
4. Curses.
5. Kauntey Karn?
6. Truths, Tears and Triumphs
7. KARUNIKA!
8. Lakshagrih
9. Failed proposals
10. Injured rishis, and a solemn Dayanidhi
11. Sunaina or Hidimba ?
12. Wedding bells, and some blues.
13. Reunions and Harsh truths
14. Love and Lies.
15. Misconceptions and Marriages
16. Pure?
17. Division of Kingdoms
18. Not my home.
19. Two bodies, One soul.
20. Mata?
21. Dasi nahi YUVRANI!
22. You lost your Karuna.
๐”ธโ„•โ„•๐•†๐•Œโ„•โ„‚๐”ผ๐•„๐”ผโ„•๐•‹
23. This time, Ram will follow Sita into her Vanvas.
24. I'm Blessed.
25. Flowing tears, Rishi Durvasa is here.
26. Virah
27. Names! Not loving Nicknames!
28. Death of Criminals
29. My children !
30. Krishn!
31. My daughter....
32. Peace.
33. Let it begin
34. Rules.
35. Prathama
37. Ekadasham, Dwadasham, Trayodasham.... Sanghar
38. She-she-she's alive.
39. Too many Apologies..... oh and Ashwatthama dies.
40. Truth comes out. ... again.
41. Loopholes.
42. I Had Warned You.
43. Dharm.
44. Souls.
45. At last, Peace.
SEQUEL

36. Dwitiya , Tritiya... all the way to Dasham....

320 29 7
By matsya_200406

The next day of war brought its own chaos, with fast anhilation and death on both sides.

Each Lady in the camp would work from dawn to dusk, treating the injured, wounded, all while their male companions fought the war. No one could say they had not worked hard.

Karunika, who was now exceptionally careful of both her son, her husband and her brother's lives, had tied black threads on each of their arms.

All this while, Krishn watchedwatched,unable to say a word.

Each night the wives would pray for their husbands, daughters for their fathers and sisters for their brothers. Everyone was fighting, none backing down.

Each day, the warriors came back with news of the war, how Mahamahim Bheeshm would completely destroy the pandav armies.

It was gruesome. The men died gruesome deaths.

Bheem had managed to kill about thirty of the hundred Dhritarashtr sons.

Đ₳ɏ 9

" Vasudev, until and unless we kill Mahamahim Bheeshm, we have no hopes of winning this war. " Dhrishtdumn said, as the family discussed the plans for the wars.

" Senapati, Vasudev and I have sent your sister Raajkumari Shikhandini on a quest. She should be back soon. That is the only way we must fight. We have no other option. " Yudhishthir said.

" What plan? What tapasya? Has jiji gone to the Yakshraj Samrat? "
Panchali asked, worried for her sister.

" Haan Panchali. Devi Shikhandini has gone to the Yakshraj. Arya, Krishn and I thought long and hard about this and we have concluded that this might be our only way to -"

" I'm here. " Said a male voice from the door, face covered with layers of cloth as a shield against the sands.

" Jiji? " Panchali whispered.

" Padhariye. Pandav Senapati Shikhandi. " Krishn announced as everyone stared at him.

" That is a massive sacrifice devi. I am in awe and admiration of you. " Karunika said, as Shikhandi explained his story.

" Then it is decided. Tomorrow pitamah will meet his end. " Arjun announced.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

" Jyeshth ? I have a problem. " Karunika said, sitting by the mirror as her brother studied the battle plan for the next day.

" Bolo Kumari. I'm listening. "

" I have grown under Mahamahim Bheeshm. He is my pitamah. But, I find that I cannot bring myself to ignore his injustices. He would not speak a word in the sabha, to go so far as to agree with whatever Duryodhan had said. Is that wrong? Should I be more forgiving? I would have forgiven the younger people, the people of my age if they had asked for forgiveness. I would even forgive Duryodhan and Dushasan if they asked for forgiveness. However I find I am unable to forgive the elders. Is it unfair to them that I look at their one wrong over thousands of good? Is it incorrect of me to not have the strength to forgive them? " She asked, walking up to him, keeping a head on his shoulder as he sat on the bed.

Holding her face with one hand, he said, " Karunika. Your very admittance that you are being unfair to them by overlooking all their goods for one bad act answers your own question. You may not be able to forgive them, but they need it. He needs it to be free, to travel to swarg peacefully. He has not realised the adharm he committed and is commiting by fighting the war from Duryodhan's side. Pitamah's problem was never his disability to speak in these scenarios, but his unwillingness to use his power. He knows he has more power over Dhritarashtr, no matter what one may say, but still he did not do anything. He kept mum. That is the problem. He did not fight back, even against the injustice to himself. But still. He needs your forgiveness. Forgive him priye, for if you do, you may find that you are able to sleep in peace at night. For once, think from your heart, think as his granddaughter rather than a woman who was insulted. Think like a daughter. You'll find your answer. " He told her gently.

" But Jyesth. Does that not present an incorrect example to the world? "

" Kumari. If everyone chose to only look at the negatives in life we would all be killing each other everyday. He needs your forgiveness, to be peaceful. You need to forgive him to sleep better at night. "

" Dhanyavaad Jyeshth. I hope you all are able to achieve your target. You only have few hours. " She said, touching his feet.

" Sadasaubhagyavati bhav Kumari. Now sleep. We all have a long day ahead. "

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Đ₳ɏ 10

The sun of Kururashtr set the day  Mahamahim Bheeshm met his fate.

He lay, as per Devi Amba's curse, on a bed of arrows, laying there as everyone paid their raspects, even Duryodhan and his brothers.

At last, escorted by her brothers and husband did Karunika reach him. She saw his pitiful state and all the anger she held had vanished. All that remained was the love she had for her pitamah. Her love and compassion won over. Her fatal flaw and her greatest strength. Her compassion.

She fell into his feet , crying silently as he suffered.

" Putri. Why are you in my feet. Don't be there, I have not deserved your forgiveness. Don't do this unless you can do it with full heart. It will remind me of my adharm as a human, of my arrogance. " He said, his voice hoarse and full of pain.

She gently got up, tearing a piece of her saree to wipe his forehead, to wipe the sweat and blood, her tears being the only water that was needed.

" Pitamah. I forgive you. You are my pitamah. At the end of the day, I had been enlightened, taught and made realisations. I forgive you pitamah for not speaking when I was insulted in that cursed sabha. " She said, now sitting by his head.

" Putri. The injustice to you has always been my greatest motivator. I may have fought from the side of Hastinapur, but my heart and mind hopes for your victory. Vijayi bhav. All of you. Make me proud. No I wish to rest, as my mata will take me away at the end of the war. Sukhi raho putron. Sadasaubhagyavati bhav putri. Kalyan ho. " He said, closing his eyes, his peace.

As his eyes shut, the sun in the Kurukshetr set, mimicking the setting of the sun of Hastinapur.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

That night, as they were getting ready for bed.

" Mata? May I come in? " Aahana asked, peeping through the camp curtains.

" Avashy putri. What is wrong? " Adam answered as he nursed Karunika back to health. The emotional and physical strain had finally got to her. She had a fever.

" Mata. Pitashree. I must tell you something. "  She said, hesitating.

" Bolo putri. What is it? " Karunika asked, finally getting up, even as Adam tried to get her to lay back down.

" Get down. You are not well. "

"But she needs to talk to us -"

" And you can listen to her while lying down. Now. You wouldn't even let me get up to have water or even talk to Yudhishthir regarding war strategies. Now lie Down. " He said, pushing her back down.

A frown formed on her face, but she agreed.

" Say putri. What is it? "

" Mata, Pitashreee. Bhrata Moksh- Moksh.. "

" What happened to him? " Adam asked as Karunika got up yet again. This time however she was not restricted.

" Mata... Bhrata Moksh ... He has decided... He has decided that he wants to... He wants to.... " She said, trailing off as the idiot in question creeped behind the parents.

However, before he could drop the flowers on their heads, both Karunika and Adam grabbed the tray, sitting up.

Adam grabbed one ear, while Karunika grabbed Aahana's.

" Aaaaah. Pitashree. Leave please" " Aiii. Mata! "

" Do you two have absolutely no other work than doing this? " She said, coughing.

" See. You upset your mata. She was already unwell. You are such unusual children. " Adam said, hiding a laugh at their downturned faces.

" Kshama matashree. We were just trying to have fun. " Moksh said.

" Ji mata. We'll serve you. " Aahana said, as they both jumped on the bed. One massagimg her head and one her feet.

Life would never be the same after the war. So one must enjoy the small moments of happiness one gets... That's how we can be at peace.

________________________________

Ahem. Well.. That was an interesting one wasn't it?

Guru Dron.. Then we'll have the surprise I promised in the previous chapters.

* insert evil manaical laughter here* cause I was probably crazy when I thought of this but it's the best thing and simultaneously the most unusual thing I thought of.

Thank you all for 700 votes.. It means a lot to me that you love this story so much.. Please give my other story, Seven in a World the same love and support.
It has been a wonderful journey and I look forward for more with you all.

Please share this story with your friends who you think would like it. I would love to expand my reader audience.

As always, share your opinions in the comments and votes.

Much love

Radhekrishn ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 248 31
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…€๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ป ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„พ ๐Ÿ„บ๐Ÿ„ฐ๏ฟฝ...
5.4K 330 15
Her eyes, brown like the mud she fell on, shed tears. Her hair, soft like a silk sari draped around her, laid on her shoulder even though they were r...
227K 17.6K 80
โŽDo Not Read before reading the 1st book of the series.โŽ Drisana has started her journey to Indraprasth. After finding her place finally in Dwapar yu...
51.6K 2.5K 30
The great Mahabharata war has been over long ago... Sudarshan Chakradhari is now waiting for the curse of Gandhari to show its effect... But an unexp...