Red Blood, Pink Eyes

By slayerstories

This story follows the same cruel fate that was given to tanjiro but what if it was his sister nezuko? what i... More

Kind demon and a vengeful survivor
Journey To Mount Sagiri
First battles are the most difficult
Life is bound to Change
Training (-nezuko-)
Training (-Tanjiro-)
quick update
Sensing Powerful foes
abilities and meeting new people
Explaining and unknown dual
selected demon slayers
Nichirin blades and first mission
Shocking Encounters
Difficult Fight and a#s-beating
New Bonds,New Team
Taking a small rest
Hashiras and Trials
Butterfly mansion
Constant Training (-both siblings-)
Constant Training part 2
Short but Meaningful help
A ride to the dreamworld
Mugen Train Part 1
Mugen Train -Final part-
A Demon Death match
Recovery and Meetings
(-Filler-) The Blue and The Boar
(-Filler-) sleepy girl in a thunderstorm
(-Filler-) Forbidden lovers
(-Filler-) Unexpected

Mount Natagumo

199 10 8
By slayerstories

-few days after the last episode-

Narrator pov:

'night came,the moonlight was shining on two boys,one girl and a demon all four stood tall Infront of a mountain, this mountain was their mission as reports State that one of the twelve kizuki's lives there, three of them weren't fazed by the fact..... except for one'

zenitsu:"d-do w-we h-have t-to g-go?"

nezuko:"c'mon zenitsu, we can't do this without you!"

inosuke:"Yeah we can! you've got the king of the mountains! and since this is a mountain I will defeat whoever is on it!"

tanjiro:*has unsure look* "mhmm"

nezuko:"well nonetheless me and big brother are going in"

zenitsu:"W-What! b-but w-what I-If you g-get a s-scratch o-on y-your s-smooth s-skin o-or T-they cut y-your beautiful hair o-or y-you could d-die!"
*he keeps ranting about nezuko's figure and the danger that could happen to her*

nezuko:*blushes furiously*

tanjiro:*face palms* (at this point we won't get anything done)

inosuke:"GRAHHHH! I DON'T WANT TO STAY HERE ANY LONGER! I WANNA KILL SOME DEMONS!" *runs towards the mountain*

nezuko:"h-huh?!? W-Wait Inosuke!"

tanjiro:*takes his muzzle off for quick explanation* "there appears to be five strong demons aura and small but human aura in that mountain, the strongest must be the twelve kizuki's so this is what we will do:

1- rescue and help the demon slayers
2- kill all the weak demons
3- we regroup after completing the first two of our objectives
4- we fight the twelve

there are four of us, I'll go with inosuke while you two go together,

go to the right side of the mountain that's were the some of the weaker demons are, I lead inosuke to the two weaker once, I trust you can handle the leadership nezuko?"

nezuko:"u-u-um y-yes! don't worry big brother! I won't fail you!"

tanjiro:*smiles*"I know you won't" *puts his muzzle back on before teleporting to inosuke*

nezuko:(O-okay I didn't expect this much pressure all at once but big brother is trusting me to handle this and I won't fail him!) *grabs zenitsu's collar and drags him*

zenitsu:"W-WAIT P-PLEASE L-LET'S T-THINK A-ABOUT T-THIS NEZUKO-CHAN!!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-somewhere else far away-

??? pov:

"as the reports states, the number of my children are drastically decreasing because of Mount Natagumo, there may be demon of the twelve kizuki's there, I trust the both of you two too hanlde it"

??? male:"consider it done master"

??? girl:"as you wish master"

'both of my children left the room and towards the mission I sent them, I truly hope that they won't kill the demon boy, I thought about it long and hard and I have enough evidence to make my decision in the upcoming trial, I truly wanted to know what kind of person he and his sister are'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-back with tanjiro and inosuke-

tanjiro pov:

'inosuke and I were running around to find anyone live and we sorta did, we found alive humans but they were not only attacking me but they also attacked inosuke which got me confused, they also seemed to move odd'

inosuke:"Why the hell are you attacking me!?!" *defending himself*

random male d.s :"I'M S-SORRY! B-BUT I-I CAN'T CONTROL MY BODY!"

(so that's it huh?, is the demon mind controlling them? no...they have their free will to speak and think, that means the demon must be controlling their bodies) *defends himself using his arms from five different angles*

inosuke:"tch well it doesn't seem like there is any options left besides killing them all!" *about slice the guy's neck*

'I could hear the man crying and begging inosuke to stop, I ran at speeds that made me look like I teleported to the naked eye ,I arrived where inosuke was and stopped his attack, he was surprised to say the least I dragged him a few meters away from the rest controlled demon slayers'

inosuke:"Why would you do that?! if you want to help then start by killing them!"

*shakes his head and pointed at a web string*

inosuke:"huh? I don't-" *notices that they are connected to the bodies*

'inosuke seemed like he figured out the trick because he started to laugh when he sees an advantage or a weakness in his opponents, anyways he ran towards the string and cut them freeing the man from his bindings, I was happy that my theory worked, the rest of the demon slayers were now charging at inosuke but I teleported to them and cut the strings that were binding them effectively saving them and angering inosuke'

inosuke:"Hey! I had it under control! I didn't need saving but I'll allow it just this once!"

(well that worked at least)

random girl d.s:"T-Thank you for Freeing us but.....why?.....why is a demon helping you?"

inosuke:"I don't know, ask him"

(you don't know because you never asked and you just tagged along with me and Nezuko but whatever) *pets the girls head and runs off towards the demon with inosuke*

random male d.s:"..........the f#*k did I just witnessed?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-with nezuko and zenitsu-

nezuko pov:

'zenitsu and I were walking in the forest still trying to find anyone at this point, zenitsu was still whining and I just looked at him for a few minutes'

zenitsu:"I-I don't t-think t-this i-is a-a g-good i-idea"

(I can't blame him that much but he is a demon slayer, a breathing style no less, but I kinda find his squeaking cute-) *stops and blushes hard, she then slaps herself hard*

zenitsu:"N-nezuko-c-chan! W-why did you do that!?! oh no...... d-don't t-tell me that a d-demon i-is t-taking c-control o-over you!"

"nope they didn't, I just did that to stay focused, anyways let's run I don't want to waste time" *about to run*

*the sound of a twig snaps*

'I stopped before taking even one step, zenitsu and I looked back and we didn't see any one but then we looked down to find a not normal spider........it has a human head and face on it'

zenitsu:"K-KYEEAAAAAAAH!"

*unsheathes her sword* "What the hell is that thing!?!"

'whatever that thing was it tried to attack but he was slow so I managed to kill it quickly, zenitsu was a bit more scared than before but that didn't stop us from searching the demons, after a while we arrived at a large open area, there was a house that seemed to be flying but it was actually held in the air by web strings and that when I knew that we were in their territory'

zenitsu:"w-what is this!?!"

"ready up zenitsu......I think we're in enemy territory"

???:"you are quite right about that little prey"

*looks at the voice* "What the heck!? Are you some sort of spider demon!!?"

elder spider brother: *he's hanging from one of his web strings* "kekekeke yeah I am, your a very clever girl"

*rushes at him* "I won't take your compliments to heart!, You'll pay for the people you've killed!"

'I tried my best to reach him but I couldn't, no matter how far I jump from a tree I couldn't land a hit on him, what's worse was that he was spitting out some sort of toxic chemicals, I didn't know what it was exactly but I knew it wasn't good if I got hit by it, it was a pain in the as# to try slice something you can't reach while dodging something that can harm you........but you know what's worse than having two pain in the a#s things to deal with?"

zenitsu:"I-I should go and help h-her b-but I'm weak....I-I can't do anything"

chuntarothe:*lands on his hand* "chip chip!"

zenitsu:"huh? chuntarothe? what are you doing here? w-wait don't tell me you also feel useless and you w-wanted to comfort me?"

chuntarothe:*nods*

zenitsu:"AH! Chuntarothe Your the best I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused you I promise to feed you if we live!"

*those little human head spiders appeared next to his feet*

zenitsu:"EEEEEEEK!" *runs away and is surrounded by them, he decided to climb the tree*

chuntarothe:*flys away for safety* "C-chip!"

elder spider brother:"huh? what are you doing?"

zenitsu:"I'M Doing Anything that won't get me killed!"

*killing more of those small spider human heads* "WHY IS THERE SO MANY OF YOU!?"

'yep, three pain in the a#* to deal with is annoying and tiring'

elder spider brother:"Incredible work! you can last this long against my puppets! I'm impressed unlike that cowardly weakling guy who hid in the trees"

*angry* "Don't you dare call zenitsu a weakling! yes he may be a little crybaby but that doesn't mean he's weak!"

zenitsu:*hears it and stops shivering* "nezuko-chan........"

"I've seen first hand how strong and how he fights! It's okay if he's scared but that also means he's brave! Despite his fear he still chose to come here!"

elder spider brother:"very touching but it's all in vain, because you see...he is dead"

"wha? what do you-"

zenitsu:"EEEEEK! W-WHY IS MY HAND PURPLE! W-WHY IS THERE ONE OF THOSE THINGS ON MY HAND!?!" *gets the spider off of him*

"zenitsu! are you-"

elder spider demon:"oh I assure you that he's not alright.... because you see my puppets have a special liquid when injected into a human, They slowly turn into small spider's like the ones you've been killing"

*froze in place* (.......I......did I just.... kill innocent human victims?.........n-no Don't think about now, There was no saving them .........The least I could do is releasing them from this cruel prison that this Demon Forced them to!)

elder spider demon:"I'll admit that your strong but weak enough to be killed by me!" *trying to attack her*

'the bastard tried to hit me several times but failed due to my speed, agile and small body....even tho I hate to admit that to myself, but I can't complain since it's what keeping me alive we both were on a stalemate until I saw Zenitsu nearly falling to the side of the tree, I then realized that zenitsu was close to turning into a spider demon, it scared me I didn't want that to happen to him so I tried to end the fight as soon as possible but it proved useless'

elder spider brother:"I may have forgotten to mention but there is a time limit to when the transformation is irreversible, first you'll start to lose your hair and then your body starts to shrink!"

zenitsu:"W-What! n-no that can't be true there is no way it-" *aches his head and saw his hair fall*

"no......t-this can't be....it already started to take effect!?"

zenitsu:"EEEEAAAAAH! N-NO THIS CAN'T BE REAL RIGHT? I-IT JUST CAN'T!" *multiple of those tiny spider's go up the tree*

elder spider brother:"here let me make the process a little more faster!"

zenitsu:"A-AAAAAAAH!" *faints out of fear and starts to fall*

elder spider brother:(did this guy seriously fell asleep due to fear? eh nonetheless he'll hit his head and die)

"n-no... ZENITSU!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-Back with the mysterious duo-

Narrator pov:

'a few minutes before nezuko's fight with the elder spider demon,two demon slayers were running and arrived at their destination, Mount Natagumo one was a tall man wearing a misshape haoir while the other was wearing a demon slayer uniform with a plain white hair over it'

??? girl:"ugh I can't believe I have to work with you of all people, I mean you didn't even talk the entire time!"

giyu:"......."

??? girl:"Are you seriously ignoring me!?!"

giyu:"........."

??? girl:"I....SAY SOMETHING!"

giyu:"...... let's go" *runs*

??? girl:".....why did master put me with this guy? Wait up!" *runs after him*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-back with tanjiro and inosuke-

tanjiro pov:

*teleporting left and right while cutting down strings*

inosuke:*does the same but instead of teleporting he runs* "AHAHAHAHAHA ANYTHING YOU DO PANJIRO I CAN DO IT BETTER!"

(did he seriously call me "panjiro?") *hurt by his words*

'regardless of that comment, inosuke and I were going around the mount helping everyone who were controlled by the demon however I soon realized that there way too many, I knew that inosuke would get tired and I wanted to check on nezuko and zenitsu'

*takes off his muzzle* "this is getting no where inosuke, we have to find the demon whose controlling them and kill it! if we do that then they all should be free"

inosuke:"..... alright fine!" *stabs the ground with both of his swords*

"huh? what are you-"

inosuke:"beast breathing:....."

(He knows a breathing style!? I haven't heard of beast breathing before! is it.....is it possible to create a breathing style without being taught?)

inosuke:" Seventh fang: Spatial Awareness"
-The user utilizes their sense of touch to identify the position of enemies and their weaknesses by feeling small disturbances in the air-

'at first I didn't understand it but I realized that he was sensing something I'm not sure how but he was definitely sensing something'

inosuke:"okay, there's one of them over-"

??? demon:"you really are annoying"

"huh?" *both inosuke and him look at the voice*

??? demon:"Why did you disturb our home, and what are you doing demon? why are you helping them?"

"why should I share my reasons? I don't trust you guys, besides who-!" *notices his eyes*

'the demon was standing on a thin web string, he was a kid who looked around my age but I'm sure that he lived longer than 50 however what caught me by surprise was that his eyes had numbers on them they were written as...'

(Lower moon.....5....he's one of the twelve kizuki!)

lower moon 5:"your all a disturbing nuisance"

inosuke:"Hey! Who do you think you are?! telling the great inosuke-sama that! I'll chop your legs off!" *jumps towards the demon*

'inosuke's attempt at hitting the demon was close but it's didn't hit, he fell back down on his back and I stared at him dumbfounded at what he just did'

lower moon 5:"doesn't matter I have other things to do....father please get rid of them" *leaves*

inosuke:"ow....what do you-"

"WATCH OUT!" *pushes inosuke on the ground while standing Infront of him*

'I Sensed an attack that was aiming at inosuke, fortunately inosuke didn't receive any damage from the attack and I only felt the attack trembling my arms, our attacker was one of the stronger auras out of the others, he was a tall and buff guy but had multiple eyes like a spider'

father spider:"Don't you dare get close to my family!"

(family? what the hell is he babbling about? doesn't matter my arms trembled a little because of his punch, I have to kill him fast)
*red electricity starts to appear*

inosuke:"h-huh? k-kentaro?"

father spider:"huh? what are you-"

*gets Infront of the huge demon and sends a barrage of furious punches*

'the demon couldn't keep up with my attacks so I decided to add one final measure to finish him off, after sending him flying towards a tree,I once again charged my left arm with my energy, when I was done I launched to the father demon to the sky and released my attack'

"Blood demon art: Fire clone Barrage!" *makes 25 fire clones of himself*

'first I went through the demon Father's stomach and then my fire clones exploded upon impact while burning him, effectively Killing him and that attack took at least a fourth of my energy, after it was done I looked around about to teleport towards the ground but just as I was about to do that I saw another demon who looked like the lower moon 5 I knew that she was one of them, so instead landing next to inosuke I teleported to her'

inosuke:"H-Hey! where did you go gonpachiro!?!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
giyu:*was hiding behind the trees* (.......who was that demon?...I couldn't get a clear view because of the moonlight but it feels like I have met him somewhere or rather......a long time ago)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-some time ago, before nezuko entered the final selection-

Narrator pov:

???:"c'mon zenitsu! get down from there!"

zenitsu (young):"NOO I DON'T WANT TO GO THROUGH THAT HELL GRAMPS!"

gramps:"Damnit zenitsu, how many times do I have to tell you to refer to me as sensei?"

zenitsu (young):"B-but I love you gramps!"

gramps:*embarrassed and touched*

zenitsu (young) :*crying* "W-What's the point?! I-I don't have W-what it takes! It's U-Useless T-To train me! I-I want to live up to your expectations
BUT IT'S TOTALLY BEYOND ME!"

'dark clouds appeared above the old man and zenitsu who was crying on a tree branch'

gramps:"D-don't say that zenitsu! you have a lot of potential!"

zenitsu (young) :"I've had Enough of it!"

'suddenly.......a strong thunderbolts came crashing down on the tree that zenitsu was on, the tree was fried and lost all of its leafs, Zenitsu came falling down with his black hair changed into yellow'

gramps:"Z-ZENITSU!!"

'the boy zenitsu had lost all of his money on gambling,or because of his 'girlfriends' just as he thought that his life couldn't get any worse the old man found him on the streets crying, he took him under his wing and trained zenitsu to become a thunder breathing user and potentially a demon slayer tho zenitsu tried to escape several'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Zenitsu pov:

*the sound of a breathing technique*

elder spider brother:(huh? what is that sound?)

*flips himself, lands his feet on the tree* "Thunder breathing:......first form...." *launches himself towards the demon*

nezuko:(w-what the!?)

elder spider brother:"The hell!?" *spits a large amount of poison*

*mid-rolls and lands on the ground while doing the stand*

elder spider brother:(This guy.....he dodge my attack just by rolling his body! And the vibe he's giving off.... it's like he's a completely different person!)

"Thunder breathing:.....First Form...."

elder spider brother:"I don't know what you are planning to do but I won't let you!" *does the same attack*

*dodges it*

nezuko:(zenitsu......p-pull yourself nezuko! I have to help him) *about to go*

"stay there nezuko-chan....I don't want you to get infected....focus on protecting yourself....I'll deal with him" *moves out of the way and does the same stand*

nezuko:*doesn't know why but she listened* (z-zenitsu...)

elder spider brother:(this guy....he's been doing that stand every single time, Kekekekeke there's no doubt about it....he only knows one attack)
.
.
.
.
.
gramps:"That's alright zenitsu, that's good enough for you"

{- scene cut to a past conversation-}

gramps:"if you can master one, that's cause for celebration"

'gramps slowly kneels down to my level and puts a hand on my '

gramps:"if you can only use one thing, hone it to perfection, hone it to the utmost limit!"

(but gramps......you were hopping mad a while ago....... because thunder breathing has six forms, and all I managed to do is one....)

gramps:*standing up* "do you know how to forge a sword?" *starts bonking zenitsu's head*

(......I have no idea......will you keep hitting me.....think I'll cry?)

gramps:"the thing about swords.....you strike and strike and strike, to get rid of any impurities, and anything you don't need, and to increase the purify of the blade, so a durable sword is Forged" *still keeps bonking him*

(so is that why you keep clobbering me day in and day out?........)

{- scene shifts back to the present time-}

(but I'm not made out of steel am I?, I'm a living flesh you know?)

elder spider brother:"Kekekeke you aren't that much of a threat ,and you call your self a demon slayer?, any minute now...you....will render immobile by the poison!"

nezuko:*defending her self from the huge army of small spider's* (zenitsu.....I can already see your skin turning....)

Narrator pov:

gramps:"Perfect it zenitsu!"

{- scene shifts to a crying zenitsu with his gramps-}

gramps:"it's alright to cry.... it's alright to run.....but don't give up!"

zenitsu:*eyes widen and his mouth opened a little*

gramps:"just believe,you've endured all that Hellish training....and for that...."

{- scene shifts back to the fight-}

'small electricity was gathering around zenitsu's right arm which was on the handle of his sword, zenitsu's eyes had no pupil and the aura around him changed completely'

tanjiro:*sense the change in zenitsu from far away* (woah.....this is..... it's zenitsu! I felt something like this back when nezuko fought that drum demon! but it's stronger than before!)

gramps:" and for that you'll be rewarded without a fail!, hone it to the utmost limit! become the most durable blade of them all!"

'the spider brother went and shot another poison attack thinking it would hit but instead zenitsu again dodged it but this time he as well as nezuko knew something was different about zenitsu, nezuko herself had an idea of what it was'

nezuko:(wait...... it's just like them isn't it!? back at the mansion!)

gramps:"Hone that one thing to perfection!"

elder spider demon:(tch he dodged it again!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
???:"get out of my sight"

{- scene shifts to a peach forest-}

???:*eating a peach* "don't make me repeat myself, get out of my sight"

zenitsu:*standing there while looking down a little*

???:"aren't ashamed of crying like a baby all day long?"

zenitsu:"............"

???:"tch you laggard, any time spent on you is wasted"

zenitsu:"..............."

???:"sensei is an extraordinary man..."

zenitsu:"but gramps said-"

???:*threw the peach on zenitsu's head* "gramps?, Don't speak of him in a familiar way! he's a former Hashira! someone who earned the highest title in the demon slayer corp!"

*the peach falls down from zenitsu's head*

???:"almost no one gets the chance to be trained by a Hashira! the time sensei spent training you is all for nothing! your an eyesore okay? Get Out Of My Sight! why are you here? Why do you keep insisting on clinging here!?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
zenitsu pov:

'I had no parents, so no one had hope for me,no one had dreamed of me accomplishing anything, whether to it was for something or someone....none believe in me......when they saw me cry and run away they thought that I'm a lost cause.......but gramps was different, no matter how many times he scolded me he was still patient with me or how many times I tried to escape he would always manages to drag me back....... everyone else left me and abandoned me......but not him.....not him he was the first person to believe in me......and then came nezuko, her and tanjiro's voices sound calm and gentle....so much so that It makes me want to cry, nezuko's voice is more clearer and beautiful...she was the second person to have faith in me'

nezuko:"Don't you dare call zenitsu a weakling! yes he may be a little crybaby but that doesn't mean he's weak!"

elder spider demon:" Pierce him! inject him with more poison!"

*the tiny spider's does what he said

*jumps back away from them but then he coughs up blood and falls to his knees*

*just then a huge amount of spider's jump on him and surroundes him completely*

nezuko:*falls to the ground while crying hard* "no no no no no z-zenitsu!"

elder spider brother:"Kekekekeke, that should be enough, it's the end for him!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
nezuko:"I've seen first hand how strong and how he fights! It's okay if he's scared but that also means he's brave! Despite his fear he still chose to come here!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
nezuko pov:

*strong electricity comes out and destroyed all of the spider's*

*shocked* "w-what was that?!?"

elder spider brother:"What the, What's this!? the air is vibrating-!?!"*falls to the ground*

zenitsu:*opens his eyes, they have no pupil* "Thunder Breathing: First Form:.. Thunderclap and Flash...."

*the electricity is more powerful*

elder spider brother:*scared*

zenitsu:"SixFold"

'I could almost feel an intense air pressure coming from zenitsu, I didn't understand how he did it but he was doing it, the demon spat out poison zenitsu dodged again but with more speed than ever, for me it was like a line of yellow light going and jumping from tree to tree, the demon decided to retreat into the house above the sky however zenitsu didn't let him go away that easily, he somehow landed on one of the strings and proceed to go up towards the house using the other web strings, finally he come out of the house and defeated the demon'

".....cool....and so strong......."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-back with tanjiro-

tanjiro pov:

'I looked at where I felt zenitsu aura and then check for any other aura, nezuko was fine but zenitsu was in bad state however he did beat the demon that they had on their hand, I smiled at his accomplished, I have to thank him later but for now I had to focus on the Demon Infront of me, from her looks she appears to be some sort of motherly spider figure, it started to click in my head'

(so this mountain.... it's just a mountain of five demon family members? it's.....kinda cute if you think about it.... although they are twisted so....yeah) *comes from behind and makes loud steps for her to notice*

demon spider mother:"w-whose there!?!"

"me...a fellow demon but I'm here to kill you" *charges his left arm which is sleeveless*

demon spider mother:"N-no! I....I want let...."

"hm?...why did she stop?...wait her aura it's -!"

(but if he kills me....
then I....will be released of this prison...)

(she wants to die?.) "why?"

demon spider mother:"w-what?"

"why decide to let me kill you without fighting back?"

demon spider mother::"because then......I'll be released of this painful place....."

"........who was the one that made you feel pain and hurt here?"

demon spider mother:"......rui...my youngest 'sons' although......we aren't really a family..."

".....I see.....then I hope you find peace in hell"

demon spider mother:*nods*

"Blood demon art: Flaming Air Cannon!"

'I didn't want her to have a painful death experience.....so I used half of my strength to make my attack strong enough to instantly turn her to ash without feeling a thing, although....I know had one big problem '

*falls to his knees while panting* "d-damnit......I-I used up 75% of my strength.....I only have 25% left of my energy before I get knocked out cold, I should go and find inosuke........I hope he's fine and it's probably a good idea to not teleport I don't want to waste anymore of my energy"

'I Sensed where inosuke was but I also sensed another human presence, it was like a demon slayer's but really strong and oddly familiar but I knew that I couldn't go down there, not with my current strength...so I decided to end the lower moon before I get killed or captured, I managed to sense where he was and ran towards him'

(c'mon just a little more and this whole thing is over...)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-a few minutes later-

Narrator pov:

'tanjiro found himself hiding behind a tree while looking at the two demons Infront of him, he was disgusted and angry at the lower moon 5 whose name was rui, from what he gathered this rui turned humans into demons and became his family when in reality it's not a real one, if they don't play their role perfectly then they die and start over to which annoyed tanjiro, not wanting to waste any more time he made himself known, to which caught the attention of the last two spider family members'

rui:"you again? It seems also my father didn't do his role correctly as well"

tanjiro:*chuckles*

rui:"hm? what's so funny?"

tanjiro:"oh sorry I was under the assumption that you knew but I guess not, you see.....he didn't come close to harming me or my friend inosuke....... your father,mother and one more family member which I assume is a big brother of yours.. are all dead"

rui:".......no.....your lying"

tanjiro:"am I? if I was then why did you feel stronger than before? you shared your strength with them but now that they're dead the power they once possessed is returned to it's original owner.......a maniac demon who thinks he lived with a family"

'at this point rui was furious, he told his elder sister that she has one final chance to redeem herself, she went to find more slayers to kill, this left rui with tanjiro only which was a big mistake, rui pulled out his web strings while tanjiro took his own stand, holding his left arm Infront of him while making a fist in his right arm, both demons waited for any opportunity to strike their foe, after a few minutes a leaf was flying down between the two........and once it landed both of them made their move'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-with our mysterious demon slayer girl-

??? pov:

'I ran down the middle to try and see if I can find any demons, I did manage to find one, she was a girl but her skin was white and had red dots, tho I didn't really care about her appearance however what I saw angered me, she was stuffing people into some sort of a cocoon, she was about to finish but I managed to stop her and save to guy tho it was a shame for him to be saved by a girl'

random d.s male:"T-Thank you!"

"yeah your welcomed next time don't get caught because there might not be a next time got it? now get out of here"

'the guy ran as far as he could, leaving me with this demon, she seemed furious but slightly scared, I rushed towards her to inject the wisteria poison but she defended herself which annoyed me'

elder spider sister:"I-I'll kill you! and then rui won't kill me! I'll prove to him that I have played my role perfectly!"

(role? what's she blabbering about?)

'I didn't think about too much so I decided to attack her again but she blocked my sword again, I was already pissed so I decided to use my breathing style but I was stopped half way through went I saw a certain individual coming from the trees and killing the demon, I stood there and took a closer look on this person.... it was none other than...."

"NEE-SAN!?"

kanae:"hey there shinobu! how are you doing?"

"don't play the innocent act with me! why are you here!? last I remember you weren't assigned to this mission!"

kanae:"oh actually I was assigned to this mission for two reasons but...I had some problems that needed my attention so I asked if I could pass my mission onto you with tomioko-san!"

"ugh! I don't even know why that loner was assigned to this, do you know how frustrating it is just to make him talk!?"

'kanae and I had our usual conversation when I noticed someone behind kanae, one who lived with us and was considered a part of our family'

"w-wait! why is SHE here!?"

Kanae:"I thought that spending time together is nice! even if it's during missions"

*sighs and face palms* "I don't know what to do with you...."

???:*remains silent*

kanae:"okay kanao! now listen if you see any demons then try to kill them painless if you can't then it's alright to kill them in anyway possible, okay?"

kanao:"yes master-"

kanae:*frowned* "it's nee-san kanao"

kanao:"of course, forgive me nee-san"

kanae:" see shinobu? kanao is improving!"

".....I doubt that....."

'all of the sudden I heard the sound of thunder, all three of us saw a boy wearing a yellow kimono up high in the sky, I told kanae and kanao that I'll handle it while they should go and rescue any more demon slayers'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
- with nezuko-

nezuko pov:

'I stood by as I saw Zenitsu kill the demon, I knew he was capable of something like this but this was beyond my imagination, anyways I got out of my daydreaming when I saw Zenitsu falling down, he landed on the house above'

"Z-zenitsu! are you okay?!"

zenitsu:*not answering*

"damnit! the poison is still effecting him even after the demon has been killed! z-zenitsu use your breathing to slow down the poison as much as you can! I-I'll try to find a way up to you!"

zenitsu:*does what nezuko said*

'I looked around like an animal to find anything to get me up there but I couldn't find anything, I was starting to get angry because I couldn't help him like he helped me, that is until I saw someone who seemed like surrounded by butterflies land next to him'

"W-Who are you!?! and don't you harm him!"

shinobu:"please like I'll do that, I'm here to save him" *pulls out a med kit and starts the treatment*

"w-wait so you mean that he'll-?"

shinobu:"yes he will"

*sighs in relief* "that's good to know at least-"

'out of nowhere an explosion happened on the other side of the mountain, it wasn't a normal explosion because it had red aura,red electricity and golden flames around it, I knew who that aura belonged to'

(oh no.....Big Brother! did something happen to him!? Why about inosuke?!?)
"I'm sorry zenitsu! But I need to check on my Big brother and inosuke!! I promise to come back!" *leaves to find tanjiro*

zenitsu:(........hurry..... nezuko........ tanjiro........is in danger....) *heard the fight between tanjiro and rui*

shinobu:"I gotta finish up here fast"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
- just a few minutes before the explosion, with inosuke-

giyu pov:

'I saved this guy who for some reason was wearing a boar head as a mask, I didn't care about that but I wanted to ask him about the person he was with although there was this one problem'

inosuke:"he took down that tough demon without a head in a single strike....He is strong! Fight me! misshaped haori!"

*blank expression*"......no....."

inosuke:"FIGHT ME!"

"no you should rest....your injuries are-"

inosuke:"Nihehehehehehe the great inosuke doesn't fell pain! Fight me!"

*after a few moments later inosuke is tied to a tree*

inosuke:"HEY!"

".....now.....I want to ask you about the boy who was with you before he disappeared"

inosuke:"Who are you talking about?"

"..................the boy who-"

'out of nowhere I felt the shockwave of an explosion next to me and the boar head kid, whatever it was I knew it was bad news, so I decided to leave the boy hanging and run to where the explosion was, I Think everyone in the mountain heard of saw that explosion'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
- minutes before the explosion,back with tanjiro-

Tanjiro pov:

'I was at least at 10% of my current strength, rui did a considerable amount of damage to me, even to I was able to regenerate it faster than him, it didn't give me an advantage because it was draining my stamina, if I was at half or full strength it would've been easy but no I was stupid and Decided to use nearly all of my strength'

{note: tanjiro's immense durability relies on how much energy or stamina he has, the more he has the stronger his body becomes but if he has a 25% of it then he will be vulnerable like nezuko's final form durability, 5-15% is like a lower moon durability, below five is like a normal demon}

rui:"I'm impressed, for a demon who hasn't taken a single drop of blood your still able to keep up with me"

(oh just shut up already! if I wasn't weakened then you would be on the floor angry!)

rui:"but I think it's time to end time game, I need to go and check on my family"

"family?.....Family?! This is not a family!"

rui:"...what...did you say?"

"you heard me! this isn't a family! it's just an illusion, they may look like you but they are not of the same blood! your so called Mother wasn't happy to be apart of this....this.....I don't even know what to call it! That's how bad and crazy it is!"

rui:*clenching his fist*"shut....it!"

"they don't act like what a real family would do!"

rui:"no they played their role right for once, the parents are supposed to protect their children even if it means at the cost of their lives, the elder siblings are also tasked with the same idea but they also need to entertain their youngest sibling, if they don't fullfil their task correct then they aren't family and they will die for it however that won't happen by using fear it will be the source that will keep my family together-"

"YOUR WRONG!" *more energy starts to come out*

'at this point I was furious, his philosophy was unjustified, my own energy was coming out but it was more than 10% I quickly figured out that if I get angry more energy is generated however I also noticed that my body started to hurt,I didn't care about the pain my focus was on the manic demon Infront of me'

"This isn't what it means to be a family! family is supposed to be born out of love! not fear! no matter how annoyed you may by at your siblings you won't use fear to make them stop! No matter what a family is supposed to help each other! not enforcing one's desire on another! you don't have to be blood related to be a family! you just need to help,care and love the people who did the same for you! but if you can't see that this is how family works then you don't belong to any family or any world!" *disappears*

rui:"How the Hell!?"

'started to move at speeds that was far beyond him, jumping from tree to tree and running around him was enough to confused him to the point the started to attack aimlessly, this left him wide open for a counter-attack, when I found my opportunity to strike him I teleported and punched him right in the face'

rui:"GAH! WHY YOU-"

*sends an uncountable amount of fast punches*

'rui couldn't process what was happening, his brain shut down I could tell but I didn't stop there because my last strike was a gut Punch that was about to send him flying but within a split of a second I charged to my maximum, the energy was overflowing and laughed quietly like a maniac before unleashing my most dangerous technique'
.
.
.
.
.
.

*intense blood red fire and electricity surrounding both rui and himself as well as the area they were fighting*
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Blood demon art:......"
.
.
.
.
.
.
"FLAMING DEMON CORE:
<TYPE: VOLCANIC ERUPTION!>"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-back to the present time, aftermath of the explosion-

Narrator pov:

'after the dust has settled we can see the after math and the effects tanjiro technique had on him and his surroundings, the trees were not burnt but not destroyed, the ground was flat no grass just black smoke coming out of it, and in the middle there stood tanjiro who was, shirtless but also in agonizing pain and so tired that no one can imagine his tiredness, with scars all over his body and face'

{- the scars look like this-}

tanjiro:*on his knees, his eyes and pupils are completely white but the outer layer is a thin black line, he's gasping for air and hot steam is coming out of the cracked scars*

giyu:*arrives and sees the damage* "....what?.....is-"

rui:"d-d-d-d-damn.....y-y-y-you!"

giyu:(did this one demon cause all of this? if so then I can not allow him to live)

'rui didn't just survive that attack easily, he was buried to the point where tanjiro forcefully turned him into a disable person, he can't walk nor move things, in the simple terms...... tanjiro buried rui's arms and legs and buried the skin of his body's

rui(t-That attack i-is too p-powerful a-and p-painful! I-If I d-didn't c-cover my self with my webs then I don't know if I would be able to live through it!)

giyu:*walks over to rui* "........"

rui:"w-what!? a demon slayer?"

giyu:"I don't care who you are but you will-"

rui:"tch I see now......I was stupid, you played me well traitor!"

giyu:".....I was never your allie-"

rui:"I wasn't talking to you, I'm talking about that boy whose on his knees Infront of me!"

'giyu was on the side so he knew the demon wasn't referring to him but nonetheless he ended rui's life with no remorse but he decided to look where rui told him,what he found was a tanjiro who was still on his knees, grasping for air and in pain but he looked more at ease with it, giyu looked at him for a few minutes before realizing who he was however before he could say a words a girl came out of the woods running towards him'

nezuko:"BIG BROTHER!"

giyu:(.... it's them.....she passed the exam......and that demon boy........he was called a traitor by a lower moon five)

nezuko:*tries to cup her hands on his cheek but she gets burnt* "OW! H-his skin is flaming!, B-big brother! a-are you?"

{note: his muzzle was burnt}

tanjiro:*nods his head slowly*

nezuko:*has tears in her eyes when she sees his scars* "n-no you aren't! Y-your body looks like a cracked volcano ground!"

tanjiro:"...f...i...n...e.....r...e...a...l...l...y....."

'tanjiro was barely holding onto his consciousness just for his sister's sake, but he knew that he won't be able to keep it up for long, but thankfully he would find some comfort from his sister because she pulled out her backup plan'

nezuko:*takes out 10 rice balls* "here I know how hungry you get when you go over your limit...I know it's not much but I do hope it helps a little.." *feeds him because she knows he can't move*

tanjiro:* taking small bites from the food in nezuko's*

giyu:*walks up to them* "..........you two..."

nezuko:*quickly turns around her head but not her hands* "wait......your Tomioko-san! it's so good to see you again!"

giyu:"......you survived the exam..."

nezuko:"yep! although it was a close call because of that hand demon but I killed it and the rest was a walk in the road!"

giyu:*shocked* "you... killed him?"

nezuko:*nods*

giyu:"...hm....your brother.....has he?"

nezuko:"nope! he didn't even take a single drop of blood! urokodaki-sensei can testify to that, tanjiro doesn't need blood but can't live without eating food- I mean like Our food y'know? Like rice balls,vegetables basically human food!"

giyu:(...So I was right...theses to are something special.....she fought and killed that hand demon.....while tanjiro he is harmless to humans, I can tell he's tired but even then he doesn't seem like going feral.....he looks like he wants to sleep)

'giyu was about to about his mouth but he was interrupted by a sword strike coming directly towards tanjiro, he noticed it and blocked to attack defending tanjiro and nezuko, the attacker appeared to be shinobu'

giyu:"......." *in a defend position Infront of nezuko and tanjiro*

shinobu:"t-tomioko-san? what are you doing? why did you defend that demon-" *at she couldn't recognize him because of his scars but now she does*

nezuko:"W-Wait! P-please just listen! my big brother is harmless! he won't attack us!" *still holding food for him*

shinobu:(isn't that girl from when I saved that yellow hair boy? and did she call tanjiro big brother? wait..... tanjiro did say something about having a human little sister who was training to become a demon slayer....so that's her huh?)

giyu:".......nezuko....can you move? if you can then take tanjiro and run"

nezuko:"W-what? and leave you behind?! I'm not going to do that!"

shinobu:"since when did you two meet?"

giyu:"....nezuko just go"

shinobu:*veins appear* "Don't you ignore me! it's things like this is why nobody likes you!"

giyu:"......I'm.....not disliked by people"

shinobu:"....o-oh well forgive me for pointing out the obvious"

giyu:*not fazed* "......."

nezuko:"H-hey! that's true! Me and my brother like him!"

shinobu:"h-huh!?"

giyu:*actually touched but doesn't show it*

tanjiro:*not listening and minds his own business,starts eating like a hamster because he wants to enjoy the feeling of his stomach being filled*

giyu:"nezuko go....I can handle this"

nezuko:"No! I'm not going! even if I agreed I can't drag or hold big brother! his body temperature is like magma!"

giyu:(tch this will be trouble some, I have to find a way to get tanjiro and nezuko out of-)

kanae:"Shinobu? Tomioko-san? why are you both pointing your swords at each other?"

'just then, kanae along with her sister kanao arrived at the scene to which confused her, giyu cursed at this encounter while nezuko was scared for a moment due to her brother just finished the food and slept face first into the ground'

Nezuko:"Big brother! are you-"

tanjiro:"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

nezuko:"oh ....well get some rest big brother......"

kanae:"can someone explain the situation?"

shinobu:"....nee-san....look whose behind tomioko-san"

kanae:*did what shinobu said and saw tanjiro and cups her mouth* "oh no....is he okay?"

giyu:"..........."

shinobu:"nee-san....how should go about this? you know why were sent here in the first place.....and since tomioko-san is protecting a demon which is a clear violation against our rules......along with his sister"

nezuko:".... p-please wait....I....I have proof that my brother won't harm any-" *notices kanao*

kanao:*stands next to kanae*

nezuko:(wait a minute....why is Kanao here?.....now that I think about it....kanao has the same hair pin as that lady over their...and that purple haired girl....she also said sister...does that mean all of them are related?)

kanae:"while I'm shocked that tomioko-san is defending him without having any previous encounters-"

giyu:".....that's not true"

kanae& shinobu:"huh?"

shinobu:"wait.... don't tell me you met them both before!"

giyu:(there is no option but to try and reason with them) "...I have..... two years ago I met them...they-"

kanae:"two years? that's almost around the same time where I met tanjiro!"

Nezuko:"H-huh??! y-you met him!?!"

giyu:*he is shocked to the point where he actually showed the emotion*

shinobu:( he can make a face!?!)

kanae:"yep! he saved me from a fight, shinobu came and met him and then he brought us to urokodaki's house, who I presume is your master"

Nezuko:"WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!? I WASN'T TOLD OF THIS!?!?"

giyu:".........If you have met him....then what stopped you from killing him?"

shinobu:"well.....we kinda owe it to him since he saved nee-san's life"

Kanao:(he save master's life? weird Aren't demons supposed to kill and nit save? he's strange and weird)

kanae:"we also didn't know what to do since it was unexpected for a demon help and protect Humans so we asked the master on what he thinks"

giyu:(master know!? why didn't he say anything?)

nezuko:"wait.....whose this master?"

shinobu:"you don't know? eh doesn't matter, nee-san...what do we do?"

nezuko:"c-can you please wait! if you have met him before then you should know that he's harmless!"

kanae:"everyone everyone let's all calm down a bit, we won't kill your brother or you, and apparently tomioko-san"

everyone-except tanjiro,kanao,kanae-: "what?"

kanae:"shinobu tomioko-san,as you both may have heard from the master, you were tasked to kill all demons but there was also another one that he didn't mention"

shinobu:"w-what why?"

kanae:"well, remember when I went to go and tell master about tanjiro?"

shinobu:"yeah?"

kanae:"he said that they should see what he's capable first and if he truly won't harm humans"

nezuko:(so.... that's why we were still getting missions even after me crow talking and seeing tanjiro....)

kanae:"because he wanted to see their potential ,I kinda went behind everyone's back and told Kanao to protect nezuko until the five day"

shinobu:"HUUUH!?!"

nezuko:"s-so your her master!"

kanae:"uhh n-no I'm her sister"

nezuko:"oh...o-okay..."

giyu:".... Kocho...tell me....what was this second reason of this mission and why was it only told to you?"

kanae:"ara~ara I almost forgot about that, the second was to retrieve both nezuko and tanjiro to run a trial"

nezuko:(a-ah trial?)

giyu:(I see.....since master has no knowledge of me knowing about these two he didn't tell me....he wasn't sure if I would agree or not)

shinobu:"Why wasn't I told of this!? I knew about tanjiro!"

kanae:"ehehehehe...I may have forgotten to mention about you during that report when we met him"

shinobu:(......you've gotta be f#$king kidding me......)

'slowly but surely all the pieces of the puzzle was starting to form, all of the encounters that both kanae, shinobu and giyu had to the events between all of them, one of the kasugai crows flew around the mountain, he screamed to find and take nezuko as well as the demon brother Tanjiro into the master's estate......for nezuko it was fine because she wasn't that tired she only had a few scratches......but tanjiro was the problem'

tanjiro:"zzzzzzzzzzzz" *heavily snoring*

Nezuko:"um......how to we move him? his body is still too high! I burnt my finger tips when I touch his cheeks!"

kanae:"maybe we should cover him with some clothes and then pick him up?"

giyu:*gets a small rock and puts it on tanjiro's arm.....it melts almost immediately* "won't work"

shinobu:"well this is bad"

kanae:"nezuko, did something like this happened before?"

nezuko:"well yeah but it wasn't like this"

giyu:"what did you do to wake him up?"

shinobu:(why is he more talkative around nezuko than me!?!)

nezuko:"uhhhhhhh there is a solution but...."

shinobu:"but what?"

nezuko:"well..... tanjiro recovers his strength by either sleeping which isn't effective or by eating a huge amount of food"

Kanae:"I guess we will have to wait, we can't sacrifice humans to-"

nezuko:"What! no! I didn't people! I meant like OUR food! rice balls and stuff we eat!"

shinobu:"hold up and minute! he can eat out food!?"

nezuko:"yep, didn't you see me feeding him?"

shinobu:"w-well...no I was too focused on why would tomioko-san defend tanjiro"

kanao:(he's a demon, saved Master's life and can eat our food? he's weird weird)

kanae:"hmm yes that will be a problem.....can we wake him up so that he'll walk until we reached the estate?"

nezuko:"maybe let me try"

'nezuko was waking tanjiro up for a few minutes until she successed much to the annoyed tanjiro's

nezuko:"u-um....h-hey big brother"

tanjiro:"mmmmmwatmmm"

nezuko:"we need to go and meet this Master guy but we can't carry you because your too hot!"

{not related to nezuko!
joke: that's what she said}

tanjiro:*a lot of steam comes out of the scars, this caused the scars to dim and his body is enough to be carried*
"......pls......let.....me......sleep.." *goes back to sleeping*

nezuko:"u-uh sure thing!, well I think we can carry him"

giyu:*test it with the rock and then picks tanjiro up* "c'mon, we can't keep the master waiting any longer"

kanae:"shinobu, kanao could you two go back and handle the transportation to the mansion?"

shinobu:"ugh okay fine, c'mon kanao follow me"

kanao:*does what she is told without a second thought*

kanae:"well now that's out of the way we can go and-"

nezuko:"WAIT! I forgot about zenitsu and Inosuke!"

kanae:"uhhh who?"

nezuko:"ZENITSU HAS YELLOW HAIR HE WAS ABOUT TO TURN INFO A SPIDER AND INOSUKE WAS WITH BIG BROTHER! WHAT IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED-"

giyu:"that guy with the boar head mask? I tied him to a tree with a rope, no serious I injuries"

kanae:"I think I saw your yellow haired friend, he'll be alright so don't worry about!"

nezuko:"....oh...okay then let's go!"

giyu:"we really should" *leaves with nezuko and kanae behind him*

if I wrote a thousand more words then this chapter would reach 10,000 words, I'm not going back to see if there is any mistakes I'm sorry okay?

this is the entire episode of mountain Natagumo in one chapter....fingers hurts

I'll upload the next chapter either late tomorrow or the day after that I hope you enjoyed this chapter

until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

914 31 24
In a world filled with demons who terrorize Japan, Demon Slayers are there to stop the threat they pose. Unfortunately, Takeyasu Tatsukami falls into...
12.3K 318 13
ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕖... After Nezuko's family passed away from being attacked by Kibutsuji, she decides to train under Sa...
11.8K 134 27
Current status: Discontinued, I completely lost motivation for it but I also feel like rewriting it all together who knows, it's also bad- like very...
8.1K 282 14
☆------------------------------☆ This story talks about the life of a demon slayer who's only goal was to fix the relationship she had with her remai...