Attraction | Cillian Murphy X...

By QueenZain3

(Contains MATURE Content, Be aware) "You call it madness, but I call it love" More

Chapter 1: Sunshine
Chapter 2: First Day
Chapter 3: Sightings
Chapter 4: Intentions
Chapter 5: Sparks
Chapter 6: Igniting Fire
Chapter 7: Interactions
Chapter 9: Pleasure
Chapter 10: Fullfiled Desires
Chapter 11: Attracted
Chapter 12: Heat
Chapter 13: Ashes
Chapter 14: Tension
Chapter 15: Facing The Truth
Chapter 16: Belong To Me

Chapter 8: Fantasies

99 1 71
By QueenZain3

April 15 2023

( Warning: Some stuff is going on in this chapter, Be aware lol)

A few days have passed, and everything has been going well. Anne and Jonathan have been spending more time in the office together while getting to know each other. Sometimes, the two would text each other late night at home, and their conversation can be quite dirty sometimes.

It was another day at work as Anne was seen making her way to the building while straightening her shirt.

Anne fixed her hair and looked around as she noticed that there weren't too many people at work today, She just shrugged and made her way to the elevator while texting on her phone.

Just when the elevator opened, Anne was gonna step inside until someone tapped her shoulder as Winters turned around and saw who it was.

Anne looked surprised to see Jonathan arriving at work a little late today as Jonathan was smoking a cigarette and spoke to her.

Jonathan: May I come inside?

Anne: Of course, I'm sure we are going to the same office.

Anne smiled at him and walked inside the elevator as Jonathan's was staring at her before going inside as he pressed on the twentieth floor as Winters was looking at her phone until. . . .

Jonathan snatched her phone and pushed her against the wall as Anne was shocked before he lifted her chin and spoke to her.

Jonathan: You really decided to tease me with that outfit today?

He placed his hands around her waist as Anne looked at him in the eye before smirking.

Anne: You like it?

He gritted his teeth and pushed himself closer to Anne as she bit her teeth and grabbed his tie to tease him even more and it was working, Jonathan smirked and kissed her neck deeply as Anne breathed lightly while enjoying his kisses and felt something hard underneath her.

Jonathan: You feel that? It's just for you~

Anne: Just do it, Jonathan. I don't like waiting.

Jonathan: I love it when you talk like that.

He looked at the elevator and noticed they were still on the sixth floor as Jonathan had a smile on his face and lifted her.

Jonathan: Let's make this quick.

[ Five minutes later]

The elevator opened as Jonathan walked out while fixing his tie, Anne stepped out of the elevator and fixed her hair as she took a deep breath and followed her boss to the office.

Jonathan: How are you doing today, Anne?

Anne: I'm doing good, Thanks. What about you, Sir?

Jonathan: *Sits down* Good to hear, I'm also doing good so far.

Anne: Great to hear, I noticed there aren't too many people at work today.

Jonathan: We don't have much to do today, You can say it's a free day.

Anne: Oh really? No wonder you arrived a little late today.

Jonathan chuckled and looked at her as Anne took a chair and sat down while crossing her legs, Jonathan licked his lips and had a smile on his face.

Jonathan: You were so good earlier.

Anne: *Smiles* The same goes to you, You were a riot.

Jonathan: I'm always tempted to do things whenever I see you.

He began caressing her leg as Anne was smiling at him before they held hands as both of them continued speaking to each other.

Anne: So, I always wonder. Do you speak to your family?

Jonathan: I don't have a family, actually.

Anne: Wait, you don't have a mom or dad?

Jonathan: It's complicated.

He frowned and looked at the ground as Anne continued staring at him and spoke to him.

Anne: I'm sorry if I asked.

Jonathan: It's fine, What about you?

Anne: Well, no. Both of my parents passed away ten years ago.

Jonathan; I'm really sorry to hear about that.

Anne: It's okay, I do miss them a lot. They were the only ones there for me when I was alone, raising Carriette.

Winters felt a bit sad thinking about it as Jonathan felt bad for Anne as he grabbed her hand just to comfort her.

Jonathan; I always remember this quote: The memories we make with our family are everything. Family is not just important. they are everything.

Anne had a small smile on her face and nodded as Crawford looked at her and continued speaking to her.

Jonathan: They don't stay permanently in your life, but in the end, They still live in your heart.

Anne: *Smiles* I really needed to hear that, Thank you, Jonathan.

Jonathan: It's fine, sweetheart. Always remember that.

Anne: You can be really sweet sometimes.

Jonathan: Sometimes, It's kind of rare.

Anne giggled and continued looking at him, even if they just wanted to please each other, Both of them were also sharing a lot about themselves, Anne really liked how Jonathan can be kind to her sometimes.

Both of them continued speaking to each other as Winters was talking about life and recalling some old stories as Jonathan was silently listening to her while smiling.

Work has been going well so far, and the time was now two thrity five p.m, Anne arrived at the office after printing a file as She was holding the papers until she heard Jonathan yelling at someone on the phone.

Winters walked in the office and noticed how upset he looked as She was confused and wondered what happened, He clearly looked frustrated as he quickly hung up the call, He closed his eyes and began holding his head as Winters was silently looking at him before speaking to him.

Anne: Is everything okay, Sir?

Jonathan: No! This guy always annoys me and gives me a headache!

Anne was startled as Jonathan continued holding his head, Winters was silently looking at him before she placed the papers on the table, She began walking towards him as she spoke to him.

Anne: Can you tell me what's going on?

Jonathan: One: The project manager is being greedy, Two: When I tell him to hold the project, He doesn't listen to him and starts nagging, and three: He's been lying to me about a lot of things! I had to put him in his place.

Speaking out his anger, Anne was staring at him and noticed how angry he was as Jonathan just sighed heavily and looked at the ground as Anne was silent and muttered to herself.

Anne: He sounds like a real jerk.

Jonathan: Yes, now I already want to get rid of him!

He looked at Anne before looking away as Anne was just staring at him as Winters was trying to think of solution for the issue, Though she also wanted to calm him down, Anne crossed her arms before she had an idea and continued walking close to him.

Jonathan was holding his head until Anne slowly got on top of him as Jonathan was confused and looked surprised when he saw Anne as Winters had a smile on her face and said something.

Anne: Now tell me, you want the solution to your problem or the solution to your anger~?

He looked at Anne and had a smile on his face, forgetting about his anger as Jonathan ran his hand underneath Anne's shirt and began caressing her back as Winters enjoyed his touch.

Jonathan: Oh, I love that sound you make.

Anne: *Smirks* So should I do it?

Jonathan chuckled before he grabbed her hair, pulled her closer, and said something.

Jonathan: Darling, once you do it. Don't think about stopping until I tell you to stop~

Anne smiled as she slowly reached for his belt and began taking it off as Jonathan unbuttoned her jeans as both of them continued smiling at each other.

[ Ten Minutes Later]

Both of them were done as Anne was breathing heavily while she was still on top of her boss, Jonathan was breathing as he ran his hand on her hair and said something.

Jonathan: Tired?

Anne nodded as Jonathan kissed her cheek, Winters looked at him and smiled a little as Jonathan spoke to her.

Jonathan: I'm surprised you take it so well~

Anne: I kinda like it rough. . . But this one got me exhausted.

Jonathan: I warned you that I wasn't gonna let you stop.

He smiled as he began caressing her chin with his finger.

Jonathan pulled his formal pants back up as Anne got off of the chair and fixed her jeans, Jonathan was watching her as Winters said something.

Anne: So, are you feeling better?

Jonathan: Better. You really took all my anger out.

Anne: *Smiles* As an assistant, Im glad I could help.

Jonathan: I'm happy to have you around, my beautiful assistant.

Anne smiled as She looked at the time on the clock before Jonathan said something to her.

Jonathan: You're free to go home now, Anne.

Anne: Wait, already?

Jonathan: I told you there wasn't much work today, You can go home now.

Anne: Oh, okay, I guess I should take the taxi.

Jonathan: Your friend left early today, I think he had an emergency.

Anne: Yeah, He just needed to visit his mother, I heard she's been feeling a bit unwell.

Jonathan: Correct. Hopefully, she gets better. How about I drop you back home today?

Anne was surprised that he asked, though Anne was a bit sceptical about it since she was worried if anyone from work would find them together.

Anne: Uhh, I don't think that's wise, Sir. Anyone could catch us.

Jonathan: No, don't worry about it. I can take you back home if it's okay.

Anne was thinking about it before she nodded and smiled at him.

Anne: Alright, that's fine.

He smiled at her and got up from his chair as Winters grabbed her bag, and both of them left the office while making their way out of the building.

Soon, Jonathan and Anne were sitting on his car as Winters was looking around the car and said something.

Anne: I'm shocked that I'm sitting on a mercerdes car.

Jonathan: *Chuckles* Doesn't that make you happy?

Anne: It does, I always wanted to own a mercerdes.

Jonathan; I'm sure you will accomplish that one day.

Anne: *Smiles* I really hope so, It would definitely make Carriette happy.

Jonathan: Carriette sounds like a girl with big dreams.

Anne laughed a little as Jonathan smiled at her while driving the car as Winters spoke to him.

Anne: Oh, you haven't met her yet, She's definitely has big dreams and a lot of creative ideas in her head.

He laughed a little and continued driving as Anne was smiling at him while looking around the streets, Until they stopped the car and saw there was heavy traffic on the road.

Jonathan: Dang, I hate it when there is traffic.

Anne: *Sighs* This is gonna take a while.

Anne and Jonathan were looking as they were waiting for the traffic to pass. However, Jonathan was feeling impatient as he sighed and continued waiting.

About five minutes passed as both of them continued waiting, Jonathan sighed and looked at Anne who was looking at the window, until Jonathan had an idea to pass some time.

Jonathan: Anne, Come here for a second.

Anne: What's the matter?

Jonathan: Just bring your face closer.

Anne was curious as she got closer until he grabbed the back of her head as Anne gasped until he pushed her head below and. . . .

[Five minutes Later]

The traffic was starting move as Anne immediately got up and fixed her hair as Jonathan was looking at her, Anne grabbed a tissue and wiped her mouth, She was bit shocked after what happened.

Anne: Okay. . . That caught me off guard.

Jonathan; I was feeling a bit impatient and needed to pass some time.

Anne: How do you have so much stamina?

Jonathan just shrugged and smiled as he noticed there wasn't too much traffic as he began driving the car as Anne said something.

Anne: You surprise me everyday.

Jonathan: Maybe it's just part of my fantasies.

Anne just smiled as Jonathan continued driving while smiling. Eventually, they arrived at Anne's house as both of them got out of the car and looked at each other.

Anne: Thank you so much for taking me back home, Jonathan.

Jonathan: It's fine, Anne. Take care of yourself

Anne: You too.

Jonathan: Also one more thing. . . I was thinking about inviting you to my house this weekend.

Anne was stunned as Jonathan noticed her expression, Anne looked at him and spoke to him.

Anne: Wait really?

Jonathan: Yes, But it's not work related, I just thought we could watch a movie of your preference.

Anne couldn't help but smile, She definitely couldn't refuse the invitation as Winters said something.

Anne: Sure, I would love to come over.

Jonathan: Great. See you soon, Sweetheart.

Anne smiled and kissed his cheek as Jonathan looked at her and had a small smile on his face as Winters walked away, Jonathan continued looking at her until he looked at the ground and began smiling to himself.

Meanwhile, Anne entered her house as she fixed her hair and placed her bag on the couch until she saw Carriette walking towards her.

Carriette: Hey, Mom! Your back home already?

Anne: Hey Carriette, Yeah there wasn't too much work today, That's why my boss let me go earlier.

Carriette: I see, By the way, Who was that?

Anne: Uhhh, what?

Carriette: Well, I saw you from the window. I noticed there was someone with you.

Anne wasn't sure how to respond to them, but she decided to be a little honest with her.

Anne: Well, that's my boss.

Carriette: Wait, that was your boss!?

Anne: Yup, since Alex left home early, my boss decided to drop me home today.

Carriette: I didn't know that actually, But is it okay that you trusted him?

Anne: Oh, it's fine, honey. He's a good guy.

Carriette: Hmm okay, if you say so.

Carriette gave a smile to her mother as Anne smiled and pinched her cheek before walking away, Although Carriette noticed something in her mother's neck as She continued looking at Anne and raised an eyebrow.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 1.6K 59
two best friends two different sides one destiny (mature content)
1.8K 82 11
❝𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 ❞ -𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝘀...
131K 1K 25
Love is all "Percabeth" (and a bit lot of smut inside)
4.6K 55 12
𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙅𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙣 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙭 𝘽𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧 "𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵�...