Ishimondo Oneshots, why not?

By m30wm3owme3ow

ishimondo oneshots ! if you don't want that, why are you here ? fluff and angst ! (no smut, i made a separate... More

REQUESTS!!!!
All At Hope's Peak Academy.. (ANGST)
Stupid With Love (Fluff) (unfinished)
Soulmates? (Very short Angst)
Quiet (fluff)
hcs motherfuckers
Soulmates? (Angst) (REMAKE!)
Loving Machine (Fluff)
First Time (Smut)
Love, bluh, bluh.. (Lime + Angst? + Fluff)
Reunion (fluff!)

Moving on (angst? fluff? idk)

17 0 0
By m30wm3owme3ow

aight y'all it's another survivor!taka au so get ready for mentions of mondos death

warnings: none? let me know if I should add any

——

Taka POV

It's been about... 6 months ever since the killing game ended. I, along with the other survivors joined the Future Foundation.

I've been getting better. I've been taking therapy, doing things I enjoy, etc, etc.

I'm still very sad about Mondo's death. He was my friend. My best friend. My first friend. My only friend. My lover.

But, I'm getting over his death.

I'm no longer a hall monitor, no longer the "Ultimate Moral Compass." I'm now a new person. I'm happier, but I still miss him.

..

I draw and scribble in my sketchbook. I really liked to draw ever since I was young. I drew lots of things, whether it was Mondo, or something about the killing game, or anything else. I also studied. It was probably one of my favorite things to do. But, I lost track of time, so by the time I was finished, it was almost midnight, so I went to sleep.

2 months later

Today I'm going to visit Mondo's grave. I haven't visited in a while, and it was his birthday, so I thought it would be nice to visit.

I went to the store to buy some flowers. Lilac to be specific. I liked lilacs. It reminded me of his eyes.. Light purple and pretty.

I arrived at the graveyard and walked over to Mondo's grave. I placed the flowers down, and sat down next to the gravestone, leaning my head against it, as if the stone was his shoulder.

I sat for a while. I looked at the gaps of sunlight.

"I miss you more than anything..."

yes the end was a mitski reference (i swear im gonna publish the next omori x danganronpa part soon i promise im working on it 😢🙏🙏)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
697K 25.5K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
37.9K 895 45
A lovely Garmau love story....under different circumstances though....it's the same true love that everyone suffers through at some point in their li...
511K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...