Book 1: The Scarlet Thread (K...

נכתב על ידי Silver-Tigress

Izayoi Tsugikata is a Jounin level kunoichi of the Hidden Leaf Village, with a lost past. She strives to get... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author's Note
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 1
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 2
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 3
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 4
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 37

40 0 0
נכתב על ידי Silver-Tigress

I forgot to add in a picture of Izayoi's own Genin team, but I added it in!

Izayoi's P. O. V:

I walk down the street of the village after having finished up a mission with my students, when I see Kakashi up ahead.

"Kashi-kun!" I call, going up to him.

He looks up and smiles at me as he greets, "Hello, Izayoi-chan. How did your mission go?"

"Good! Though, Hiro and Kai got into another fight, as usual." Kakashi chuckles. "Did you just finish your last mission too?" He nods.

"I have time before my next one, so why don't we spend the afternoon together?"

I nod excitedly as I agree, "Yes!"

I grab his arm but before I could pull Kakashi away, a voice reaches us.

"Kakashi Sensei!" We look to see his Genin running in our direction. It was Naruto who'd called.

"What is it?" Kakashi asks.

"We, err, we just wanted to take you out to lunch at Ichiraku Ramen," Says Naruto, nervously.

Kakashi and I exchange surprised glances.

"Take me out to lunch? Why?" The male Hatake questions suspiciously.

Sakura says as she waves her hands back and forth, "Come on, Kakashi Sensei! We want to celebrate you getting out of the hospital. The ramen is our treat, okay? So why don't we go have lunch together?"

Kakashi pauses, pondering it. Finally, he gives his signature closed eye smile as he agrees, "Alright. I'd be glad to go to Ichiraku Ramen with you. That's very thoughtful of you three."

I remind with a pout, "But, Kashi-kun, we'd already made plans to spend the day together."

He turns me to me as he apologises, "Sorry, Izayoi-chan. I promise I'll make it up to you later, okay?"

I nod. He leans in and kisses my lips before leaving with his Genin.

He'd rather have lunch with his Genin than me, his wife? I feel put down by that.

I pout as I go find Kasumi to hang out with.

                     🗡️🗡️🗡️

"So Kakashi went to have lunch with Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke?" Kasumi asks with a raised eyebrow.

I pout as I nod my head. "Uh huh."

"I wanted to spend the afternoon with Kakashi, but I should let him spend time with his own students, too," I mumble as we walk. "It's just, he was in the hospital for a month and I was hoping to finally get to spend some time with him."

Kasumi assures me, "I'm sure you'll get to spend time with him later. When's his next mission?"

I respond, "Later today, I think, but I don't know if I'll get to see him before then." I spent the rest of the afternoon with Kasumi, but around 3: 30, Kakashi comes up to me and Kasumi.

"Hey, Izayoi-chan," He greets, rubbing the back of his head. "Sorry about earlier." He flicks his gaze to the blonde. "It's been awhile, hasn't it, Kasumi?"

She nods as she agrees, "It has. I've been catching up with Izayoi a lot lately. Things have just been really busy."

"They have."

Kakashi says to me, "I have sometime. Do you want to go to the tea shop?"

I smile and nod my head. "Sure." I start to leave with him but glance back and wave to Kasumi. "'Bye, Kasumi!"

She waves back. "'Bye! Have fun you two!"

                         🗡️🗡️🗡️

Kakashi and I sit at the tea shop while I sip my tea, a plate with a slice of strawberry cake beside me.

"This is good," I say.

"It is," He agrees, eating some dumplings. "It would appear that my students have been following me all day, trying to get a look at my face."

I glance at him in surprise. "They want to see your face?" He nods. "It's going to be difficult for them."

"I definitely won't make it easy for them," He says, giving a closed eye smile. Kakashi then drapes an arm over my shoulders and pulls me against him. He kisses the top of my head and a smile twitches my lips.

I lean my head on his shoulder.

We stay like that for a couple of hours before Kakashi and I get up and start to l to leave.

"Good luck with your Genin," I say, facing him. Kakashi chuckles sheepishly.

"Thanks. Let's see how things turn out, shall we?" He says. I nod. We lean in and I feel like we're being watched, so I definitely don't pull his mask down.

As we go our separate ways, Kakashi and I wave to each other.

🗡️🗡️🗡️

I was with Akemi and Ken while we walk through the streets, when Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke come up to us.

"Izayoi Sensei! Izayoi Sensei!" The Uzumaki calls, gaining my attention.

"Hello Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke," I greet.

"We have a question for you, Sensei," Begins Naruto. "We want to ask you if you could tell us what Kakashi Sensei's face looks like?"

Immediately, my face becomes as red as my hair as I remember all the times we'd kissed without his mask on, or when he'd take it off around me only.

The Genin stare at me with eager, expectant faces.

I vigorously shake my head as I say, flustered, "I'm not telling you anything!" They immediately look disappointed, but Sasuke hides it better.

"Ah, come on, Sensei! Please!!" Naruto begs.

I turn around and cross my arms as I sent, "No, never! I'll never give up his secret."

"What about you guys?" I peer over my shoulder to see Naruto has turned to my children. "Surely you've seen what your dad's face looks like?"

"Sorry, Naruto, but we're not telling you, either," Says Akemi as her brother agrees.

Naruto and Sakura look visibly disappointed by that.

"Now, if that's all you wanted, we need to go," I say, taking Ken and Akemi's hands before walking away.

                      🗡️🗡️🗡️

About four days have passed and my team are finishing up a D Rank mission to help fix a gardening shed in the Leaf Village.

We're on our way out of the Ninja Academy after giving our report when my mind drifts to my husband.

He and his team have left to help out at a farm outside the village, but they should be back by now.

I say to my students, "You're dismissed for the rest of the day. I'll see you tomorrow." They nod and say goodbye as I head off for the main gate. I get there to see my husband and his team have returned. "Kashi-kun, you're back."

He looks up as I approach and smiles. "Just got back. How have you been lately?" He asks as I go up to him. Kakashi and I exchange a quick kiss.

"Good, though I did miss you these past four days," I tell him, my hands resting in front of his shoulders.

"As have I," He says. We gaze at each other until Sakura clears her throat. We turn our heads to see them staring at us.

"How did your mission go?" I ask pointedly. I referring to them trying to see Kakashi's face.

Naruto says in frustration, "We tried everything, but we never got to see his face! And then when Kakashi Sensei finally showed us before we left, he had another mask on under the first!!" I glance at my husband with a raised eyebrow, to which he returns with a smirk. Naruto clasps his hands in front of him. "Can you please tell us what he looks like behind the mask, Izayoi Sensei?! Pretty please?!"

"I have a better way," I tease, turning back to the silverette. I slowly reach for his mask as though to pull it down for another kiss, causing Kakashi to tense. The three Genin watch on intensely.

"Err, Izayoi-chan, what are you...?" Kakashi trails off and appears surprised when I peck him on the cheek, then dance away while leaving his mask up the whole time.

I giggle when Naruto, Sakura and even Sasuke groan in frustration at still not having seen my husband's face. I see pink on Kakashi's cheeks.

"Sorry, but Kakashi doesn't like kissing in public without his mask, so that's all you're getting, Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura!"

I giggle some more as Kakashi gives me a sheepish smile and Naruto cries out in frustration, hitting the sides of his head, a crow cawing in the distance.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

16K 186 97
From prisoner, to assassin, to clan Princess, Ayumi Kongoseki returns as the rightful Princess of the once-great Kongoseki clan after two and a half...
343K 9.7K 37
Kotomi Uchiha witnesses her brothers go down a completely different path from hers, changing her life forever at a tender young age. Many people in t...
53.1K 1.3K 84
Kei is the daughter of Orochimaru yet she doesn't know who her father is and he doesn't know about her. She was the result of a one night stand with...
6.7K 67 92
12 year old Sakuya Fujikami is a young ninja of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. She originally came from her island home of The Land of Blossoms bu...