Power Rangers S.P.D: Purple R...

By tanishatribe1118

As she joins the academy, Leah doesn't know that she's related to SPD's head technician. Kat and Cruger are h... More

Beginnings Part 1
Beginnings, Part 2
Confronted
Walls
Dogged
Abridged
Sam Part 1
Sam Part 2
Idol
Stakeout
Shadow Part 1
Shadow Part 2
Abandoned
Wired Part 1
Wired Part 2
Boom
Recognition
Samurai
Dismissed
Perspective
Messenger Part 1
Messenger Part 2
Zapped
Reflection Part 1
Reflection Part 2
S.W.A.T. Part 1
S.W.A.T. Part 2
Robotpalooza
History
Impact
Katastrophe
Missing
Badge
Insomnia
Wormhole
Resurrection
Endings Part 1

Endings Part 2

122 1 0
By tanishatribe1118

"Jack, your genetic powers have been neutralized. You can't break out." said Cruger as Jack tries to phase through the cage.

"You can't blame a guy for trying." said Jack.

"Well...there goes my plan." murmured Leah, once the tape was off her mouth.

"Jack..."

"Yah!" Jack shouted in pain.

"...we need to talk." said Cruger. "It's come to my attention that you'll leave S.P.D."

"What?" asked Jack, looking up at the commander. "Hey, I didn't say anything. I...(sighs) You know, why are we talking about this now?" He then looks around to find a way out. "It doesn't look like we'll get out of here anytime soon."

"Whether we leave here or not, it is important to follow your own path." said Cruger.

"You're wrong, sir. I love S.P.D." said Jack and Cruger places a hand on his shoulder.

"Yes, I know that. And you give it 100%." Cruger tells him. "But you and I both know where your heart lies."

"Who'd have thought Piggy would have sent us into a trap?" asked Z.

"I know I didn't." said Leah. "He's nothing but a no good traitor."

"It just goes to show you." said Bridge as he stands up from a handstand. "You can't trust reptiles. He's a reptile, right?"

"He's history...if I ever get out of here." said Sky. "He's probably laughing at us right now."

"Sky, you're gonna get your wish." said Leah.

"I thought you were out of everything." said Z.

"I was...but now I'm stocked up again." said Leah.

Back on earth, Piggy was feeling his guilt. "What have I done?" he asked himself. "I'm a filthy, slime-ridden, low-life, worm-eating vermin! Okay, so I was that before I betrayed the rangers. But I had to. Gruumm would have vaporized me. Anyone else would have done the same thing."

Piggy looks up at the sky with his arms stretched out. "Tell me...have I done the right thing?" he asked. "Show me a sign that I've done the right thing."

Suddenly, lightning strikes and his van starts rolling down the hill. "Oh, my café!" he exclaimed and runs after it. "Oh, no!"

His café reaches the bottom of the hill and explodes, causing him to whimper. Back at the base, Kat addresses the cadets and Sam. "Commander Cruger and the 'B' squad have been captured by Emperor Gruumm." she said. "There is not one left to protect earth but us. Omega ranger will lead those of you who are willing to fight against the inevitable Troobian invasion. The odds of coming out of this are slim."

"What?" asked a cadet as the others murmured.

"If any of you want to leave...please do so now." she tells them and they start to leave.

"Hey, wait. Before you go, I just want to tell you...well, I get it, you know? I...I understand outnumbered, outpowered. Kat's probably exaggerating when she said the odds were slim. 'Hopeless' would be more like it." said Boom and they stopped in their tracks. "But even if all of you leave...I'm staying. I'm staying for Commander Cruger. I'm staying for Jack...for Sky, Bridge, Z, Syd, Leah. I'm staying because they would stay for me. They'd stay for you, too. Now, we will probably lose this fight, but I am not giving up without a fight. So Gruumm...bring...it...on. Those of you who want to go...go. I'm staying."

The cadets murmured and cheered for Boom's speech. Back in space, Gruumm's ship was in orbit around earth. "Finally..." said Gruumm, laughing with Mora by his side. "...we begin."

Cruger growls in frustration as an orange head and Krybots walked in. "Commander Cruger, Power Rangers...Omni has decided your existence is no longer needed." said the orange head. "We are here to carry out his orders."

"Rangers, it has been my honor to serve with you." said Cruger.

"Ready." said the orange head as Jack, Sky and Bridge took their stances. "Fire!"

Suddenly the lasers backed fired on the orange head and other Krybots as Bridge ducks to the ground. "Okay...what just happened?" asked Z.

"It's hard to say. I was kind of covering my eyes with my hands." said Bridge. "From the looks of things, the last Krybot standing is a really bad shot."

"We were saved by a Krybot." said Leah in a monotone voice.

"Let's take him, sir." said Sky.

"No, wait!" said the Krybot with a familiar voice and it takes off its head.

"Piggy?" asked Bridge.

"I know, I know. You hate me." he said to them. "And you have every right to."

"You sold us out!" shouted Leah.

"I know. But no need to judge me. I'm guilty." said Piggy seeing the evil look on Jack's face. "You can send me straight to one of those little...confinement cards." Seeing the scared look on Bridge's face, Piggy looks down at his arm as he takes it away.

"Oh." said Piggy. "Well, the point is...I'm...sorry."

"Piggy!" shouted Sky and he backs away. "Thanks."

"This is a first time I have ever seen him apologize." said a shock Leah. "Pinch me, I must be dreaming."

"Rangers, we have a planet to save." said Cruger.

"Yes, sir!" they said.

"W-wait for me." said Piggy as he goes after them. They go into a center of the ship and Troobians appeared. "Uh oh, roadblock." said Jack. "Go!"

"Attack!" bellowed an orange head and the battle began.

"Whoa! Ugh!"

Soon as the orange head and Krybots were defeated, they regrouped. "Rangers, you must return to earth." said Cruger.

"Right, but how?" asked Sky.

"Would these help?" asked Piggy as he held seven morphers in his hand.

"Kat? Kat? Come in, Kat." said Bridge.

"Rangers, I'm sending the flyers." Kat tells them.

"Excellent." said Cruger.

"Brilliant." said Leah as six flyers take off from the base.

"Good luck, rangers." said Cruger.

"But, sir, aren't you coming with us?" asked Syd.

"No, I have things to finish here." he replied.

"I'll stay and fight with you." said Jack.

"Much appreciated, Jack, but your team needs you." said Cruger. "Now go."

They didn't move. "That is an order!" he barked.

"Yes, sir!" they shouted, saluting him.

"Uh, uh, uh, wait for me...again." said Piggy and Leah comes back, grabbing him tightly by the arm.

"Come on, Piggy." said Leah, dragging him out.

Cruger sighs as they left. "Be swift, be strong." he said quietly.

"All cadets to your battle stations." said Kat. Outside of the base, everyone was ready as Kat holds a weapon in hand with Boom next to her.

"Okay, guys. Looks like it's show time." said Sam. Cruger walks down a hallway, finding Mora in front of him. "Mora." he said.

"But how?" she asked as Cruger growls.

"Out of my way!" shouted Cruger, causing Mora to start drawing.

"Get him." said Mora as she threw her monster at him.

"S.P.D. EMERGENCY!"

Cruger morphed and quickly defeats the first monster. Mora draws again and throws it at him, causing the two monsters to be defeated again. Mora draws four more monsters, throwing them at Cruger only to be destroyed. Mora tries again, but finds that she's run out of paper. "Uh-oh." she said as Cruger growls.

"What are you gonna do to me? I'm just a kid." she tells him.

"Use your imagination." said Cruger as he puts her in confinement.

"Hey, that's not fair!" she shouted from the card.

"Kids." he said, walking off.

Back on earth, Sam, Kat and the others were blasted at. "Charge!" shouted a bluehead, leading the fight of Krybots. Kat fires her weapon as others took on the Krybots. R.I.C. joins in, stomping on them as he goes. Boom, whimpering, was thrown by a Krybot against some barrels.

"Get up!" said Kat as she grabs Boom from the ground. "This doesn't look good, Boom."

"Kat, no, it doesn't." he replied.

"Look carefully, Aisynia." said Gruumm as they watched his ship. "Not many have stood before the magnificence."

"Aisynia!" shouted Cruger, causing them to turn around.

"Doggie! I knew you'd come!" she exclaimed.

"Ugh." said Gruumm as he places his staff in front of her. "Cruger, you have more lives than a cat, but this one will be your last."

"S.P.D. EMERGENCY!" shouted Cruger, suiting up. "Let's do this!"

Gruumm throws Aisynia to the side and runs towards Cruger. "He-yah!" shouted Cruger as he follows suit. Outside of the base, the battle continued as Kat, Sam, Boom and the cadets fought the Troobian army. Back in space, Gruumm and Cruger continued to fight as Aisynia was sitting next to the rail.

"Look out!" shouted Aisynia as Gruumm stood on the console. "Oh!"

"It's too late, Cruger. Omni is headed towards earth." said Gruumm, then pushes him back to the point where Gruumm falls to the ground.

"And I'm sure my rangers are right behind Omni." said Cruger. "Now give me my wife!"

In the S.W.A.T. Megazord, the rangers were on their way towards Omni. "We're almost there." said Jack.

"You won't get away with this!" Aisynia yelled at Gruumm.

"Watch me!" he shouted as he grabs her. Cruger runs towards Gruumm, only to be thrown back as he throws Aisynia over the rail.

"NOOOOOO!" screamed Aisynia.

"Aisynia!"

"Doggie!"

"Do not come any closer, Cruger." said Gruumm, holding onto Aisynia and stopping the sirian in his tracks. "One more step and I will let go."

"Help me!" Aisynia called out. Back on earth, Piggy was keeping himself out of the fight, but in his own way, encouraging the cadets. Two Orange heads shot lasers at Sam, causing him to fall to the ground. "No!" shouted Sam as the two Orange head ran at him when suddenly a time portal opens up.

"What is that?" asked Boom.

"It looks like a time portal." said Kat. Through the time portal, two rangers appeared and one of them had a different helmet.

"All right!" shouted Sam.

"Force from the Future!" Both girls shouted.

"S.P.D. NOVA RANGER!"

"S.P.D. PURPLE KAT RANGER!"

"Charge!" shouted a Blue head.

"Electro Mode!" they shouted, twisting the handle on their morphers. "Heeya!"

Both extended their arms, aiming at the Troobians and destroying them. "I am so glad to see you and Nova." said Sam.

"Yeah, well, we've been looking all over the time line for you." said Nova.

"Agreed." said Purple Kat. "You know you're gonna owe me big time for this, right?"

"I owe you double." said Sam. Suddenly they heard an explosion, causing the three of them to look up. "What?" asked Nova just as Omni enters the city.

Cruger growls as Omni lands. "What's that?" Cruger asked.

"Omni is here." Gruumm said, laughing.

"I will claim this planet as mine." said Omni as he places his staff into the ground, causing a frequency that hurts everyone's hearing. "Destruction to all that try and stop me."

"Oh, Doggie, what to do?" Gruumm said, mockingly. "You couldn't help her on Sirius, and there's nothing you can do to stop me now."

Back on earth, Omni takes his shot at the ground, causing Kat, Piggy and Boom to run for safety. Cruger growls as Gruumm looks down at Aisynia and lets her go. "No!" screamed Aisynia as she falls.

Gruumm evilly laughs as Cruger runs to catch her. He grabs her hand before grabbing Gruumm's and throws her over the railing. "Oh!" said Aisynia as she lands on the platform. Cruger swings Gruumm over the railing.

"I've got you!" shouted Aisynia as she runs over to the railing.

"All is still lost, Cruger!" said Gruumm. "Omni is complete. He will destroy everything on your planet."

"Hold on!" Aisynia said to Cruger.

"This will mean you will not bring me in." said Gruumm. He then let's go of Cruger's hand and falls to his doom.

"Come on, Doggie!" said Aisynia and pulls her husband up.

"He's gone." said Cruger.

"We found each other at last." she finally said.

Back on earth, the battle continued to rage as Sam said to Kat and Boom, "Go! We can handle this! Go!"

Kat, Boom and Purple Kat Ranger ran inside. "Earth is mine!" bellowed Omni as shots were fired by the rangers in the S.W.A.T. Megazord.

"Rangers, this looks like our last battle." said Jack. "Now, let's give it everything we've got!"

"Doggie, where are you?" asked Kat.

"Inside Omni." said Cruger. "I can't shut it down from within."

"Maybe I can do it from here." said Kat. "Uplink me any schematics you can find."

"I'm on it." said Cruger.

"I'll help you." said Purple Kat.

"You can try but I don't think..." Kat started to say when she interrupted.

"You think that I don't know what I'm doing?" she asked, crossing her arms. "You taught me everything I know when I was younger. You even taught me our language."

"I don't understand." said Kat.

"You once told me, Kumbukumbu tunazofanya na familia yetu ni kila kitu." said Purple Kat and Kat's eyes went wide as she understood.

"We will talk about this later." she whispered and turns back to the console. Outside of the base, Sam and Nova were back-to-back. "This is it, Nova...just you, me and Purple Kat."

"Right." she said when suddenly shots were fired at the Troobians. "Hey."

Running towards them were backup. Birdy, Silverback and others of S.P.D. were joining the fight. "And us!" they shouted.

"S.P.D. Headquarters sent help." said Sam and the fight continued.

"Fire weapons." said Jack and the S.W.A.T. Megazord takes out it pistols, firing at Omni until he fires back. Once in the air, the S.W.A.T. Megazord kicks the laser shots aside before Omni grabs it and letting it drop to the ground. "Hang it there, guys." said Jack.

"Doggie, I found a weakness in Omni." said Kat. "You need to open up the panel just underneath the left arm of Omni."

Inside Omni, Cruger looks down at the panel and tries a lever, but it wouldn't budge at all. "Gruumm's locked the controls." Cruger said into his morpher. "I'm gonna have to do it manually."

He then turns to his wife. "There's still time for you to get out, Aisynia." he said.

"No, I just found you, Doggie." said Aisynia. "I'm staying right but your side."

Cruger grunts as he pulls Aisynia. "Rangers, if Doggie can..." Kat started to say.

"It's when, Kat. It's when I can." Cruger said as he and Aisynia hurried through the ramp.

"When Doggie opens up the panel, max out your laser power and all hit Omni at that position." said Kat. "It will penetrate his central core and cause a massive implosion."

"But what about...?" asked Leah.

"I already have someone to get him." she tells her.

"We're all over it." said Jack. The S.W.A.T. Megazord walks over to Omni and Omni takes a blast at them, causing the Megazord to be shot back. Omni laughs as everyone watches the scene unfold on the ground.

"We can't take another hit like that." said Jack.

"Everything is going critical." said Leah, looking at the gauges.

Inside, Cruger and Aisynia run to the left side of Omni. "I found the controls." said Cruger.

"Anytime you're ready, sir." said Kat and nods at Purple Kat. "Sir...(her voice starts breaking) you know you won't be able to..."

"I know, Kat." said Cruger. Suddenly, a cloud of purple smoke appears behind Cruger and Aisynia, causing them to turn around. Once the cloud dissipated, Cruger recognized the color.

"Nice to see that your future turned out fine." he said.

"Nice to see you too...Commander. Ma'am." she said, walking up to them. Cruger opens the panel under Omni's left arm. "We're ready, Kat." he said as Kat had a sad look on her face. "Ready, Rangers!"

"This one is for you, Commander." said Jack.

"Ready." said the others.

"Ugh!" bellowed Omni as the rangers fired their laser.

"Look out! YA-A-H!" shouted Cruger as he and Aisynia grabbed ahold of Purple Kat.

Inside the base, Kat, Boom and several cadets watched the battle as the rangers maxed out their laser at Omni. Groaning, Omni took a heavy hit. "Yeah, we did it!" shouted the rangers.

"Whoo-hoo!" shouted Sam as he and everyone cheered. Kat smiled as she and the others cheered from inside the base.

"Yes!" said Boom, raising his arms. On the ground, Jack and the others looked for their commander through the rubble. "Doggie's gone." said Syd.

"I'm gonna miss the great blue dog." said Sky as Leah wraps her arms around Z. Jack looks up and sees someone.

"Look."

Through the smoke, the rangers see a few people coming. "They made it. They're alive." said Jack. Z and Leah were shocked as Sky and Syd laugh in happiness. Bridge just had a weird look on his face. In front of the base, Sam carries an injured cadet. "You'll be okay." he said to the cadet.

"Help each other up. Report anyone who is missing." said Kat.

"Congratulations." said Cruger as he, Aisynia and the rangers walk up to the base.

"Well, I'll be." said Silverback.

"S.P.D.!" shouted Cruger, with his sword in the air.

"S.P.D.!" shouted everyone.

"Today earth can celebrate." Cruger said.

"And none of us would be here today if it wasn't for Piggy." said Jack and everyone started clapping for Piggy.

"Oh." he said and starts chuckling.

"Cruger!" bellowed Gruumm as he jumps out of the rubble. "Forgive me for being late to your celebration, Cruger."

"We're with you, Commander." said Jack.

"No." said Cruger with his arm in front of Jack. "I will finish this."

Gruumm and Cruger had their weapons drawn. Leah turns to Purple Kat. "How much you want to bet that Gruumm will have a matching head?" she asked.

"If you win, make mom crazy. If I win, we cut back on the sugar." she tells her and both shook on it.

"Deal." said Leah as the final battle of Commander Cruger and Emperor Gruumm began with both men ran at each other. Gruumm was on his knees when Cruger finally cuts through his staff, causing everyone to gasp.

"Show your mercy, Cruger." said Gruumm as Cruger raised the Shadow Saber above his head. "No mercy?"

Cruger swings his saber and cuts off Gruumm's other horn. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" shouted Gruumm as his voice echoed.

"I win." said Purple Kat.

"Eh...I was planning to cut back anyway." said Leah.

"Now they match." said Cruger and finally confines Gruumm.

"You'll pay for this, Cruger!" shouted a now confined Gruumm.

"Justice is served." said Cruger, once he picked up Gruumm. Everyone started cheering now that the battle was over.

"Well done, Doggie." said Aisynia.

"Rangers...I've called you together to hear this." said Cruger as they all were standing in the command center. "Jack Landors has left S.P.D."

"He resigned?" asked Bridge.

"But why? He didn't even say goodbye." said Syd.

"It doesn't surprise me." said Z. "When something's over, (scoffs) he's gone."

"Well, I have some news for you guys." said Leah once she teleported into the command center. "I've resigned too, but not from S.P.D." Leah wasn't wearing her purple ranger uniform, but now wearing a purple shirt and leggings.

"What? Leah, I don't..." said Z.

"I'm going to be studying under my mom to be Head Lab technician. I'll never leave S.P.D. This is my home now and I love it way too much to abandon it." Leah said.

"You also need to learn to have fun." said Kat.

"Yeah, I know." said Leah. "It would stop me from learning though."

"Rangers, for your true courage, heroism and valor in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds...I am elevating you to A-squad." said Cruger, then looks at 'B' squad. "Did you hear me? I'm promoting you to 'A' squad."

"No, we heard you, sir." said Bridge. "But, well, we talked it over, and you know what? We are 'B' squad. That's who we are. That's who we want to be."

"Very well. 'B' squad it is." said Cruger.

"Does that mean that even though I'm not a ranger any more, I can't help out?" asked Leah.

"I'm not gonna stop you." said Kat.

"There will be no 'A' squad. But there's still one problem." said Cruger. "You have no red ranger. You have no leader. Sky Tate, step forward."

Sky steps forward as Cruger asked, "If I were to appoint Syd as red ranger, would you follow her in battle?"

"Sir, I'd follow anyone into battle you felt worthy of the color red." said Sky.

"Congratulations, Sky. You are the new red ranger." said Cruger, handing Sky the red ranger morpher. "Your father would be very proud of you."

Suddenly a time portal appears in the command center. "Hey!" exclaimed Sam. "That's our ride home. Goodbye, everyone, and thank you for making our future safe."

"Yes, goodbye." said Nova and Purple Kat.

"Wait." said Z as she and Leah walk up to them. "Goodbye, Sam. I'll see you in 20 years." She hugs him for the last time.

"Okay." said Sam. "I'll be there, Z."

"I look forward to becoming you in 20 years." said Leah.

"I hope you do." said Purple Kat.

"Let's go, Nova, Purple Kat." said Sam, then turns back to the others. "Goodbye, my friends."

"So long." said Syd.

"Bye." said Cruger. All three powered down at the time portal and were sucked in.

"You know, for a second there when they powered down, Purple Kat looked a lot like Leah." said Bridge.

"Now that you mentioned it..." said Sky, looking down at Leah.

"You couldn't tell by the way the helmet was before they left?" asked Leah before she scoffed. "Of course it was me. 20 years from now. Duh." At the back of Ally's van, Jack and Ally were gathering donations. "Thanks." said Jack.

"Hey." Z called out as she and the others pulled up with donations.

Jack turns around and hugs Z. "You guys need some clothes?" asked Sky, sporting the red ranger uniform as Bridge sports the blue.

"Guys, thanks." said Jack.

"Yeah, you might have left S.P.D., but you're not leaving our lives." said Sky.

"Well, brother..." said Z. "Guess we both get to do something bigger."

"Jack and Ally sitting in a tree.... K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Leah said in a singing voice.

"Leah, I thought you said he was..." said Z, causing Jack to smile.

"That was then. This is now." said Leah. "Plus, she's pretty."

"Of course, she is." said Z. Suddenly, Kat's voice comes in on Z's morpher. "Hey, is Leah with you?" asked Kat.

"Hukuniona, sikuwa hapa." said Leah, running into the back of Ally's van and hiding in the donations.

"I'll get back to you on that one, Kat." said Z.

"Hello, there." said Piggy as he cleared his voice.

"Piggy, what are you doing here?" asked Sky.

"Oh, didn't Jack tell you?" asked Piggy. "I've gone into business with him and Ally."

The communicator beeped, Sky looks over at Jack, who then gave him a nod. "Go for it." said Jack.

"Ready?"

"READY! S.P.D. EMERGENCY!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 364 36
Four years later Grumm has come back to seek his revenge. Commander Cruger asks a spunky young PokΓ©mon trainer,Tracy Blankenship,to join S.P.D. How...
167K 2.6K 25
Hailey is adopted by Alice and Jasper until the day in the arena,she meets her mate,Alec Volturi Highest Rank: 17 in #alecvolturi
8.5K 145 7
She is the supreme commanders daughter, he is a nobody. || WILL BE HEAVILY EDITED πŸ…2 in #kenjikishimoto πŸ…9 in #shatterme πŸ…5 in #aaronwarner
170 20 10
Kat is gone. It stuns everyone, especially Tori. Who will be her friend in the school now? And what about Toby, whom had grown closer to Kat than he...