Bianchi: Dark Knight

By chloejmcc322

A notorious family with an even more notorious man as the head of the family. Fabian Bianchi, the eldest to t... More

Welcome
Synopsis
Playlist
1:1
1:2
1:3
1:4
1:5
1:6
1:7
1:8
1:9
1:10
1:11
1:12
1:13
1:14
1:15
1:16
1:17
1:18
1:19
ANNOUNCEMENT
1:20
1:21
Announcement
1:22
1:23
1:24
1:25
1:26
1:27
1:28
1:29
1:30
1:31
1:33
1:34
1:35
1:36
Lennox and Fabian Aesthetic

1:32

170 14 0
By chloejmcc322

 "I'll be back no later than an hour." I kiss Lennox's forehead while she's still curled underneath the covers.

"Don't rush on my account. I'll have a nice breakfast in your bed while running up your electricity bill." She sits up to pick a slice of bacon off of the breakfast tray. "Seriously, do what you need to." How can I focus on anything with her looking so comfortable in my bed? My body is screaming to get back in the bed with her. We could spend the morning watching crappy television in each other's arms.

"Do your worst Little Lennox." Kissing her one last time she giggles. A sound I don't think I have ever heard her make before. "We'll head out once I get back." Kissing her actually for the last time she moans her agreement in my mouth. A sound I will never tire of hearing.

After Lennox's mom left yesterday she punished me in many welcoming ways for siding with the woman. Under me, on top, in the shower, even on my office desk. We had a relaxing dinner.Then an even more relaxing shower together.

Falling asleep and waking up with her felt like a dream. I almost didn't believe it when the sun was rising with my arms wrapped around her. Everyday I want to wake up like that. All my moments I wish to spend with her, under her, on top, and side by side. From now on her place is next to me hand in hand. Dick to pussy. Mouth to mouth. All positions are reserved for her.

Yesterday we stepped into another phase of our relationship. Surely I thought she would have changed her mind after our confession. She still seems to be on board with this reality of us as a couple.

Today I have an early morning meeting with Milo which is the only reason I'm out of the bed and away from my woman. If I tried to weasel my way out of this today there is no doubt in my heart that Zaviano would kill me for it. I've been dreading dealing with Milo. His slick mouth left a lot to be desired from the mam. This is a necessary evil to get the answers that I need. The shit with his organization has gone too far. Finding that some of his clients on his list were only covers for men in his organization is just the proof I needed to confront him.

Thinking about it has me meeting him and Angelo in the entryway. The sooner we get this over with the sooner I can be back to whisk Lennox away.

Now is the perfect time to have a getaway to the cabins further up north. Winter seclusion with only the two of us is exactly what I need right now. Between the shit with the Pervetti's, Dane's, and our own internal family issues I need to clear my head. Zaviano could easily handle things for a couple of days. Especially before I talk to my sisters about whatever it is they have going on.

Lately I have come to realize how much of a package the two of them are. I just hope they know me better than to think I have forgotten about their little secret they have going. Recently my attention has had to have been in other places but the second I get a moment to speak with them I will.

"Let's get this over with." Angelo bristles while walking to the town car.

Zaviano scrolls through his phone while speaking. "In and out. The only people that will be there are Milo and two of his guys. Arrangements have already been set." Angelo and I both grunt our acknowledgement.

"Good, I want this done as soon as possible. I'm taking Lennox away when we get back before the others get home." Both of them give me the same unimpressed look. "If they see her I'll never get her out of the house you know that."

If Genevieve spotted her she would steal her way for the rest of the day doing whatever it is they do. Shopping, spa treatments, watching sappy movies. Probably shit talking me would make the list of activities. All of it would be done with no care for our plans. While I don't mind it and am happy that they have all taken to her we need a little space right now. We both deserve some bliss before the hellstorm rains down on us.

"Genevieve will not be happy about that." Angelo whistles a laugh. "Long as you're prepared for it." Glaring at him I don't give his words a verbal response. I'm not prepared nor do I think I ever will be when it comes to the girls and their attitudes. God bless Niklaus. Still it's a risk I am willing to take.

Zaviano's phone rings but he hesitates to answer. He talks with hushed words but I catch one sentence. "He won't be home this weekend so you don't need to stay in the city. Okay I'll see you later." My eyes narrow at him from his response but he still gives nothing away.

Must be one of our sisters. Probably Amara. The two of them have always been close. As much as he hated going up against me for the sake of Amara he would every time.

After finding her I was scared that we could never give her what she deserved completely. I hadn't always approached our relationship correctly but I am doing better. Guilt ridden memories plague me with what I did or didn't do for her. It's the reason why I don't ask who it was he was speaking to.

"I won't ask you about it but know the second I get a chance she and I will have a conversation."

Plainly he answers barely giving me the time of day. "I think that would be for the best anyways." Surprisingly Angelo keeps quiet about the whole ordeal, whatever this big secret is he must know. Both of them do. I'm sure of it. Nosy one and two don't let anything get past them in that house. I'm the only one being left in the dark about the entire ordeal.

None of us talk for the remainder of the car ride. I'm sure I have soured the entire aura of the car but I don't care. They're the ones keeping secrets from me, not the other way around. They should all count their lucky stars that my other situations need my immediate focus these days.

"Ready?" Angelo asks while we get out of the car.

"Let's get this over with." I grunt.

The meeting is taking place at one of our abandoned warehouses. This warehouse used to be one of our shipment locations until the team that processed the shipments found themselves on my bad side. Unfortunately I had to kill each and every one of them for their insubordination and thievery. All for the best. Dead men can't talk about the things they knew from our operations. Now it's used for other activities.

"Ah, hello Bianchi boys." Milo is escorted in by Rico.

"Let's skip the formalities. I have many other things to do." Angelo hands me a manilla folder of evidence against The Synds. "Explain." I say throwing the folder at Milo.

Carefully he reads through the pages, tentatively taking his time."This is-what the fuck is this?" I expected some stuttering and some weaseling around the topic. Real panic graces his features. He never even knew.

"You didn't know he's in your client list. Angelo had to do some real digging to find that." It actually only took him fifteen minutes to uncover the paper trail.

Milo's men have been using covers to be listed as clients themselves. Originally I thought Milo was on the ruse. Standing here now I see this is a shock for him too.

"There must be a mistake."

"Do I look like a man who makes mistakes, Milo."

His voice drops an octave, almost making me believe that he has the balls to challenge me. "You want to prank me for the issues caused in the past. Fine. This is taking it too far."

I take a menacing step towards him. "I know your brain is the size of a pea. Use the little bit of brain power that you have and think. Why the hell would I need to prank you? Why would I go this far?" Is he forgetting he is the one who came to me? Begged me to take his organization on? Whatever came out of the deal is his fault for pursuing it in the first place. Blaming me for his lack of foresight won't change the circumstances.

His eyes remain on the documents. Studying them as if that would change what it says. "Why would my men do this?"

"That's something you need to figure out." This is worse than I thought. I thought coming here today will reveal some big truth about Milo. About what he was truly doing this whole time. Opposite of that I'm left with more confusion than when I got here. Questions I shouldn't even ask flood my mind. "You have one week." If he doesn't have what I'm looking for the next time I see him I'll line every person in his organization and decapitate them one by one.

I don't bother addressing him any further before getting back into the car. Well that was unexpected." Angelo is the first to break the silence. "How couldn't he have known about the books?"

"Milo got caught up because he put too much trust in who he thought he could trust." Dealing with his brother's death, taking over his position, and taking care of his nephew the business was bound to suffer. "His trust was misplaced." The question is why would his guys do this. What is the goal they're trying to accomplish?

Zaviano interjects."Should we open our own investigation?"

I shake my head at his question."No. We've done our part in this. We'll see what he says in one week." I'll give him one last opportunity to prove himself.

"And then what?"

"Then we decide their fate." Puzzling to think that I get to make those kinds of decisions. This time I won't do it alone. Angelo unbeknownst to him will determine whatever happens to the organization. Options are limitless, he could keep them on with us, end them, or decide a full takeover is best. Whatever he chooses he will see it through.

Zaviano tips his head at me. No doubt he knows exactly what I'm planning in my mind. I can never get away from him knowing all of my decisions. All of my thoughts. Years studying behind a person does that I guess.

A hushed conversation between the two of them happens. Ignoring it I text Lennox to be ready by the door. I didn't want to even waste a minute in the house. Before leaving I had one of my men make sure the bags were packed in the car once Lennox was finished.

The car rolls to a stop. I'm already halfway out not even giving our driver time to open the door for us.

Lennox leans in the door. She laughs at my eagerness to get to her. Feelings of embarrassment never come. Not when a smile that could rival the sun settles on her face.

Reaching her brown arms wrap around my waist. Like a baby I lay my head on her chest. Her skin is warm like a summer day. "Eager are we?"

"I've been thinking about you since the moment I left." Her response is a tender kiss on the top of my head. Isn't that supposed to be my job?

"Sir."

My voice is gruff with annoyance at the interruption."What."

"The car is ready." I find it unnecessary to respond. Opting to keep myself pressed against Lennox instead.

Lennox pinches my side. Her way of getting me to thank Rico. For what I have no idea. Part of his job is to ensure I know everything that I need to. Why he should be thanked for doing his job I don't understand. If it will get her in the car faster than I'll say thank you.

My thanks is met with a confused nod from Rico. "See that wasn't so hard." Lightly I pull her by the waist in the direction of our car. "Aren't you going to at least let me say goodbye to your brothers?"

"I'll send a text." I'm pushing her inside before she can respond.

"Fabian." I silence her by closing the door.

Her eyes are murderous."Do that again and I'll slam your dick in the door." The threat does nothing to deter me. She swats at my hand when I pull her seatbelt over her. "Where are we going anyways? And why are you driving?"

"My hands and feet work perfectly fine." These next few days I wanted all of Lennox's time. The thought of anyone, even my driver, having access to her bugged me. "Cabins up north." My mothers cabins. Dad bought out the entire area for her. She loved it there.

Lennox lays the seat back. Her socked feet prop up on the dashboard. Anyone else and I would've thrown them out the window. "Sounds very..tranquil." Her eyes are already closed and we haven't even gotten on the highway yet. "You're a big city boy, didn't think you could handle the woods."

"There's many things I can handle Lennox."

A smile splays on her lips. "Why did you decide on the cabins?" Why did I? We could have gone anywhere in the world.

"Is there somewhere else you'd rather go?"

"No." Acutely her eyes bore into the side of my face. "You don't decide on things without a reason."

Smugly I smile. "You know me so well."

"Well enough to know you're avoiding the question." I focus on the sound of the heat blowing through the vents. "Does the question make you uncomfortable?"

"No." The words are said harsher than intended. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry."

"Be better."

"No." Her hand tightens around my thigh. "Be honest. We promised." The sincerity of her words almost choke me. With her I can't be anything other than that. Not after all we have come through.

Where do I even start? "My mother loved these cabins." I shudder a breath. Remembering my mother is bittersweet. Some days are more bitter and others sweeter. "My father bought out the cabins in this area because she loved it so much."

Lennox rubs smooth circles on my thigh. In this car I feel more at ease than I do surrounded by my men. I'm realizing that she makes me feel safe. A feeling I thought died the same day mom did. "You miss her." There's no question in her voice. Only understanding.

Why does she see me? How can she know what I'm feeling? Being vulnerable doesn't come easy for me. A stone of strength and reliability does. As her hands smooth across my skin I'm forced to face the fact that I want to bare my soul to her. How do I do that?

The first step is always honesty. My mother's words. Advice given when I wanted to ask my crush to the spring dance. Different circumstances but I think they still work. "Everyday. She would have been better at this than me." Easily the truth falls from me.

"Better at what?"

"Being a parent-a good one." Her grip on my thigh tightens. "I'm not enough for them. They...deserve more." Confessing the truth leaves my mouth dry.

"How can they deserve more when they already have everything they could need? Everything they could want?"

"Mom would have-"

"You misunderstand me." Her gaze is soft. Tender. "You are everything. They see all the good in you. Your love speaks for itself." Am I deserving of such praise? I've done my best with them but is it ever really enough? "Worrying about the what if's take away from the what are's. Enjoy them. Hold onto them because one day it might change." Her focus shifts from my face to the window. My hand cups the back of her neck. Gently rubbing the skin.

Looking towards the future, planning for what is next has been my default. Now that I have her I don't want that anymore. Enjoy them. Starting from today I will. I'll hold onto every piece of sunshine in my life because I don't know when the storm will hit.

A/N: I'M BACKKK let me know how you guys like this chapter. I love their honesty with each other it's refreshing! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

979K 43.5K 31
Cover by: @Enny101 Christian DeLuca is a very successful businessman with little regard for anyone he doesn't consider family, he's found work and li...
3.2K 156 14
I felt his hand as it gently pushed the strands of hair that were blocking his view of my face, behind my shoulder. The action caused his fingers to...
6.4M 263K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
174K 8.6K 54
"Ahhh!!!" The man's body falls to the floor limp and I fall to the floor out of terror, "Why are you screaming? I saved you from being raped." I loo...