HawksDeku; The Swan Hero

By CheyenneSissom0

Izuku was Going home for the day, The Bullying from Bakugo and All might Saying That Deku was Worthless, and... More

Swan Deku AU: Info
Swan Deku AU: Tags
Chapter 1: School and Depression
Swan Deku: Chapter 2, Preening Feathers, Quirk Registry and Training!
Swan Deku: Chapter 3, The Hero Commission, Getting New Merch, Appointments
Swan Deku: Chapter 4, More Training And The U.A Entrance Exam
Swan Deku: Chapter 5, Class 1-A, Gifts And The Acceptance Letter!
Swan Deku: More info
Swan Deku: Chapter 7, Class Presidents and The USJ
Swan Deku: Chapter 8, Meeting the president Of The HSC and The Date
Swan Deku: Chapter 9, A Talk with Nedzu, Training with Friends, The Anouncement
Swan Deku: Chapter 10, Taking Care of Bullies, and Writing a Speech!
Swan Deku: Chapter 11, The Sports Festival (Obsticale Race)! Part 1
Swan Deku: Chapter 12, The Sports Festival (Cavalry Battle)! Part 2
Swan Deku: Chapter 13, The Sports Festival (tornament Fights)! Part 3
Swan Deku: Chapter 14, Unleashing The Frost and Flames

Swan Deku: Chapter 6, Team A (Izuku) VS Team D (Bakugou)

202 5 3
By CheyenneSissom0

~The Second Day Of UA~

🗣️Third POV🗣️

Izuku Got Ready For U.A, Had Breakfast with his Mother, and Hugged her Goodbye Before Leaving for U.A

"Have a Good Day Sweetheart, Do Your best!"

"I Will Mom!" Izuku Said before Going out of The Door and Towards The School.

He Flapped His Wings Calmly and enjoyed The View While Flying, Izuku eventually Got there and Landed With a Small "thud!" at the Front Gates to U.A before Going through the doors and To His Classroom.

When He Got There, Izuku Opened the Door and Went to Sit down, The Others Were Talking But Were Still in Their Sets When Aizawa Came in.

"Good You all Listened this time, Anyway I Have an Announcement to Make" Aizawa Said, Looking at them all.

The Students are tense, Wondering What they will be doing for today.

"You will be doing Hero Training With All Might today"

The Students Cheered (-Todoroki and Izuku, Todoroki still Looked Interested Though, After What Happened At the Rooftop Izuku Was Less Excited for His Once Idol)

Aizawa Noticed This, He and Mic Will Have to Talk to Them Together.

The Classmates Heard Running Down the Hall Than They Heard

"I AM. . . COMING INTO THE ROOM LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

All Might In all His Glory came into the room with his Silver age Suit on, His Smile Brightening the Room When he Looked at the Students.

All Might went up to the Podium and addressed the Class

"IN HERO BASIC TRAINING, YOU WILL LEARN THE FUNDAMENTAL BASICS OF BEING A HERO THROUGH A SERIES OF TRIALS. SO FOR TODAY, WE WILL BE HOLDING..."

All Might Produced a Card with the word 'battle' in stylized, capital letters.

The Students were Wondering what they Would be doing In the Triels to come.

"ALSO!" All Might continued, "YOU WILL BE NEEDING THESE!"

Right on cue with his words, four slots on the wall behind him opened. Each was a cabinet holding five metal cases with a number stamped on the lids.

"YOUR COSTUMES TAILORED BASED ON YOUR REQUESTS AND TO BEST SUIT YOUR QUIRKS!"

Hm, Hopefully, my Costume Won't be damaged By the Angry Pomeranian. . . If it is Though after this, Then My mom and Keigo can help me fix it. . . Izuku Thought

"THE BATTLE TRIAL WILL BE HELD AT GROUND BETA," ALL MIGHT INSTRUCTED, "GO AND GET CHANGED, EVERYONE, AND I'LL SEE YOU THERE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Excitement Carried On into The Changing Rooms, The Others Chatting As they Put on their Hero Costume's.

Izuku Quickly Changed into his Hero Costume to Hide his Star Bust Scars On his Back, But someone Saw A Glimpse of them Anyway, Todoroki, He Didn't Say anything and Just Continued To Change, But He did Notice How Izuku's Wings Were a Beautiful White. He Spoke For the First time Ever.

"Your Wings Are a Beautiful White, Midoriya How did you get them That Way?" Todoroki Asked, Taking A Closer Look at them.

Izuku Blushed at the Praise and Replied" The Number Three Hero; Hawks, He Actually Trained Me Before The Entrance Exam Started"

Todoroki Nodded, Putting that information away for later.

The Others Went Back to what they were doing in the First Place and When They were done Changing, They went out of the Changing rooms before going to Ground Beta where All Might Instructed for them to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were in the Sight Area of Ground Beta In Two Rows Of Ten and Were Listening to All Might's Instructions On The Activity They Were Doing That Day.

"THE BATTLE TRIALS WILL SEE YOU ALL SPLIT INTO TWO GROUPS, HEROES AND VILLAINS, AND PITTED AGAINST EACH OTHER IN 2-VS-2 FIGHTS THAT WILL TAKE PLACE IN INDOOR SETTINGS. UNLIKE THE ENTRANCE EXAMS, THERE ARE NO ROBOTS FOR YOU TO ATTACK."

Then came a barrage of questions from the class.

"How will the wins and losses be decided?" Momo asked first.

"Can we bash the f*ck out of them?" that came, naturally, from Bakugou. (He May Have Improved In his Anger Issues, But He Still Has a Cursing Mouth), Izuku Sighed.

Well At least he's More Toned down Then Months Ago. . .

"Will the worst-performing pair be expelled?" asked a nervous Uraraka.

You'll Do Fine Uraraka! I Believe in you!

"How will we be paired?" Iida raised a hand.

"Is my cape flashy or what?" Aoyama asked as he displayed the sparkling piece of cloth to those looking (no one was) Izuku Sweat Dropped at Aoyama's Question.

"ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT!" All Might raised his hands, "DON'T RUSH! I'LL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS!"

All Might, The number one hero pulled out a script that appeared comically small in his large hands, "THE VILLAINS WILL HIDE WITH A NUCLEAR WEAPON IN AN UNKNOWN FLOOR OF THE BUILDING. THE HEROES WILL HAVE TO FIND THE VILLAINS, AND EITHER DEFEAT THEM OR SECURE THE WEAPON BEFORE THE TIME LIMIT ENDS. THE VILLAINS WILL ATTAIN VICTORY IF THEY ARE ABLE TO PROTECT THE WEAPON OR DEFEAT THE HEROES WITHIN THE TIME LIMIT."

All Might closed the script, "AND NOW...THE PAIRINGS!"

Lots were picked, and the pairs were decided as followed:

Team A: Izuku Midoriya & Uraraka Ochako

Team B: Shouji Mezou & Todoroki Shouto

Team C: Yaoyorozu Momo & Mineta Minoru

Team D: Iida Tenya & Bakugou Katsuki

Team E: Aoyama Yuuga & Ashido Mina

Team F: Satou Rikidou & Kouda Kouji

Team G: Jirou Kyouka & Kaminari Denki

Team H: Tokoyami Fumikage & Asui Tsuyu

Team I: Hagakure Tooru & Ojiro Mashirao

Team J: Kirishima Eijirou & Sero Hanta

"Izuku!"

The Green-haired White Winged teen glanced at Uraraka, dressed in a form-fitting bodysuit, knee boots, and helmet.

"Let's do our best!"

Izuku Nodded, Smiling At her Before Turning Back to Watch All Might rifle through two boxes with the words "Heroes" and "Villains" on them.

"THE FIRST TEAMS TO BATTLE ARE..."

All Might pulled out two balls, one black and the other white, with the letters D and A printed respectively on them.

Oh, No. . .

Izuku and Uraraka Thought

"...TEAM D AND A! TEAM A WILL BE THE HEROES, AND TEAM D THE VILLAINS!"

Izuku's Wings encircled Him and That Startled Uraraka, She Look Over At him and Smiled Softly.

"Hey. . . It'll Be Okey, You Remember Telling Me About Hawks? You Have One Of His Feathers Right?" She Asked

Izuku's Wings Relaxed around him and Folded back, The Red Feather He Had Around His Neck Tickled His Nose, Making him Giggle Slightly.

He Calmed Down and Thanked Uraraka for The Reminder.

"No Problem!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"VILLAINS WILL GO IN FIRST WHILE THE HERO'S HAVE 5 MINUTES TO MAKE A PLAN!"

All Might's Voice was Heard Over The speakers and Both Teams Nodded, The villain team Went in and went to the top floor to Guard The bomb.

"Okey, What's The Plan, Izuku?" Uraraka asked, Turning to Her Companion and Teammate.

"Okey, I Know Bakugou will come after Me, So let me Distract him While you go after Iida and the Fake bomb on the top Floor," Izuku said, Turning to Her.

She nodded

"TIME'S UP! THE HERO TEAM CAN GO IN NOW!"

the Hero Team quickly ran inside the building, Izuku's Wings Flared forward and His feathers went Through every floor And Room.

They were going up the Stairs to the 2nd Floor When Izuku Heard Something with his Feathers and Stopped, Uraraka Kept on going.

*STOMP* *STOMP* *STOMP*

Uraraka Didn't Hear The Loud Footsteps, But Izuku did and He Tried To Stop Her From going any further.

"Wait! Uraraka! STOP-"

"I GOT YOU ROUND FACE, NOW DIE!"

Her eyes became saucers, As Uraraka went to touch Bakugou an Explosion From His palms Met her Outstretched Hand, Drawing Blood.

Something Very Bad Was About to Happen and It Will Scar Bakugou For Life.

Izuku's Eyes Widened as Well at the Blood that Stained Uraraka's Palm, His Eyes Once Green Emerald Where Black And Predatory.

"I-Izuku. . ." His Head tilted Just Slightly, Black eyes Zeroing in on The Noise and The Person that Made it, Uraraka.

Protect!, Protect Fletchling, Destroy the One that Hurt your Flock!

The Screech That Left His Throat Will Haunt Anyone That Heard It.

Izuku's Arm Tore Through The air, His Once Normal Hand Wouldn't Do Much Damage, But Now They were Claws.

Uraraka Crouched to Avoid the Arm that was Coming towards Her, But He wasn't Going after Her, No, He was Going After Bakugou, The One Who lied About going to Therapy and The One That Hurt His friend!

Bakugou Smirked, Ducking the Arm From His Rival and Giving Him An Explosion To His Stomach.

Izuku Flew Back a Few Feet and Without his wings He Couldn't Stop Like he wanted to, But he Fixed That.

His Feathers Stopped Searching For The Bomb and Zoomed Back to Him, Hiding him from View With How Closely The Feathers Were to Each Other.

While Izuku dealt with Bakugou, Uraraka Went up the Rest of the stairs to Find Iida and the Bomb, She Just hoped That Izuku didn't Kill his Classmate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Students that were In the Viewing Room were Shaken By The Screech that Izuku Made and The Battle that Followed. . .

A Predator and The Hunted. . .

"W-What Happened to Midoribro?" asked Kiri, looking Over at All Might, who was Staring at the Monitor Screen with a Frown.

"I DON'T KNOW KIRISHIMA, BUT IT SEEMS THAT YOUNG BAKUGO IS HANDLING HIM PRETTY WELL" All Might Replied, Not Concerned at all.

Midoriya Seemed to have reacted to The Blood that came from Ochako, You seem Like a Good friend To Have. . . Todoroki Thought, Hopefully.

Todoroki Shifted Slightly, Nervous, Hopefully, He will Come to his Senses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uraraka Was On The Final Floor With Iida, He hadn't See Her Yet, He was Monologing, It was Funny To Uraraka, But She had To Be Quiet, At Least She wanted him to Is to Turn around and see her Laughing at him.

"Izuku! I'm On the Top Floor With Iida and the Bomb, Can you Listen to Me and Calm Down?, I'm Alright, The Wound isn't So Bad"

"U-Uraraka? What Happened?" Izuku asked her back, Confused

Izuku Shook his head, His eyes Cleared Of the blackness From before.

"Die, Shitty Nerd!"

On Instinct Alone Once again, Izuku Shot into the Air To Avoid The Explosion.

"I'll Tell you Later, Just Focus on This!" Uraraka Said, Speaking Quietly Into her Ear-piece, so As not to be heard by Iida.

"Okey, Just Give me a Minute, I'll get Back to you When I'm Done with Bakugo"

"Okey!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now That He had control of himself, He Brandished His Feather Sword toward His Enemy and Swung Down. There was A Loud *CLANG* as His Sword Hit Bakugou's Gauntlets, Bakugou had Brought Up his Arm To Block the Blow from His Sword.

"Bakugou, Can't You Just Let Me Pass!? I Don't Want to Hurt You!" Izuku Said, His Wings Folded On his Back and He Dropped To the Floor, Still holding His Sword.

"No, You Looked down On me! Now I'm Going To KILL You!" Bakugo Shouted, Bringing Up One Of His Gauntlets and having his Other Hand Over a pin to Release The Blast.

"W-Wait, I-" Izuku's Eyes Widened as Bakugo Pulled the Pin.

A Blast Of Fire Rocketed toward him, Destroying the Hall they Were in.

I Have to Stop This!! Now, You've Gone too Far!

He Shot into the Air and Flapped his 10 foot Wings, a Gust Of Wind With His Feathers as well, Pushed The Blast toward the upper Floors, The Flamming Ball of Death Broke Through to the Tenth Floor, Making Debris For Uraraka To Use Against Iida.

"Now Uraraka!"

"You Got It!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Uraraka dealt with Iida, Izuku Looked at His Once Friend, He was Angry With him Yes, But He didn't Want to Kill him like Earlier, So With His Feather's Now Back, He Quickly Flew Over and Pinned Him With Four Feathers Against a Wall and Put White Tap Around his Wrist.

All Might's Voice Came Over The Intercom With The Results.

"Oh, It's a Double-Knockout, The Hero Team Wins With a Captured Villain and The Secured Bomb By Uraraka!

Good, Izuku's Head Hurt, He Wanted to Sleep and He Did, He Fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh. . . Why does my head, Hurt?

Izuku Thought This, He Blinked a Couple of Times, Seeing a White Ceiling and Smelling Antiseptic in the Room.

Wait. . . Antiseptic?

He Could Hear Slight Talking In the Room, But it was Muffled, Somehow, Though, He Wasn't Nervous, But Who Ever it was in the Room with him, where Nervous For Him.

Then He Heard Slight Chirping, Indicating That It was an Animal Quirk user Who was Here.

Izuku Blinked, Feeling Stupid Now, The Only One Who He Meets with an Animal Quirk Is The One That Trained Him.

". . . Hawks?" His Voice Came Out Slightly Rough for not using it In the Few Hours He was Unconscious.

"Dove! Are you Okey? You're not Hurt?" Hawks Asked, Peering Down at him, It Looked Like he Had been Pacing Back and Forth Across the room, Anxious About Izuku's Condition.

Izuku Smiled Softly At his Concern and Sat up In the Hospital bed He was in.

"I. . . I'm Alright, We Might Want to fix My Hero Costume Though, Bakugou, Kinda Punched me in the Stomach. . ." Izuku said, Sheepishly Smiling at Keigo.

Hawks Sneered, He Ought to Stab Bakugo in His Hand and see how He Likes it, He'll make it painful. . .

Izuku Felt A Murderous Aura Coming From his Mentor/Crush and Squeaked Afraid That it was directed at him for doing So Badly.

The Murderous Aura Around Hawks Disappeared On Hearing The Squeak From Izuku.

Keigo's Eyes Softened and He Reached Forward Ruffling Midoriya's Hair, Making Izuku Giggle Slightly.

There's The Laugh That Caught his heart and Won't Let go of it.

It was such a Beautiful Sound.

Hawks Pulled His hand away Gently so as not To Hurt him.

"Now, Why don't we Get you Home, Hm?" Keigo asked, Helping Izuku from The bed he was laying in.

"Yeah, I Have to get home, Is it the end of the day Already?" Izuku asked, Letting Hawks Steady him Before they walked out of the Infirmary.

"Yeah, After you Fainted From your. . . Predicament. . . The teachers Got you to Recovery girl to Heal you" Hawks Really Wanted to Beat some sense into That Angry Pomeranian.

"Oh. . . I'm sorry. . ."

Hawks Blinked and Looked Over at Izuku, He Had Slightly teary eyes.

He Frowned and Side hugged Him, They Stopped and Keigo Put his chin on Izuku's Head "It's Not your Fault, None of it is, It's Bakugou's For Lying To you about the anger Management he was not Getting"

"And. . . I Heard About the change in behavior When your Teammate Got hurt, And you Know What?" Keigo Asked him and He Responded "What?" Izuku was Afraid, He didn't want for Hawks to be afraid of him.

"I- I Had the Same Reaction, When A Teammate or hero Got hurt on my Watch and I Saw their Own blood Dripping on the pavement, I- I Went Hostile, Predatory, They- They had to tell me That, That Person Was Alright and Not dead"

(I Don't Know if that's True or not, But I Do Not Care, Enjoy My story Telling~)

Izuku could Feel That Hawks Had Tightened His grip on him just Slightly and he was Tense.

And Izuku realized something, It was a Preditory Instinct to Protect.

Izuku Hugged Keigo And He Relaxed Instantly.

"I Don't Want you harmed In any way, You Understand?" Hawks let go of him and Izuku Smiled

"I Understand"

A/N: I Hope you guys Like this Chapter of Swan Deku (HawksDeku), I'm Finally Finished with Chapter 6. Have A Nice Day/Night!

Words: 2634

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 1.4K 10
Izuku was 10 when his Mom died. He never knew his dad. He took a DNA test and found out that his Favorite Pro Hero is his dad? He meets him and it's...
132K 5.4K 7
Then Izuku's voice shifted, to a confident and relaxed drawl. "Anyway, I think I'm done." "Young Midoriya, what do you mean?" "I'm done colouring bet...
64.9K 4.8K 52
Zalay Afnan, an ordinary but beautiful well- built young woman. She faced a huge loss at the age of 3 but rather than stumbling, she overcame the pro...
1K 50 9
F1 x Male Reader Oneshots *** DISCLAIMER *** - This work is entirely original and created by me. I have not copied or rephrased the work of any othe...