WILD CHILD • Emmett Cullen

By its_red_riot_

"Or maybe your not as amazing as everyone makes you out to be." "Maybe." (Emmett Cullen x Female OC) More

Cast
Good-bye hell
1953
5th Class Today
Medusa
Surfer Chick
Do what I please
The Boyz
Stab Me
Art
Painting & Fights
Sleepovers & Realization
Furry Problems
Lap dog
The Final Sibling
Nations of the World
Surfs Up
Memory Lane
Types of Vampires
Family Bonding
Is Mans a Vampire?
Anything for Selenas
Bella's Turn
I Was Gonna Eat That
Baseball? No Thanks.
Arizona
I Warned Her
In The Air
Small Things
New Moon
Ink Stains
The Shop
The Last Kiss
Tears & Reunions
Goodbye
Burn It
Cupcake
Enough
New Moon? No, New You
First Times
Girls and Gays
Teen Titans
Thanksgiving Blues
Deck the Halls
New Year, New Celeste
Are We Okay?
Copy Cat
Werewolves? Whaaat?
Slap A Bitch or Jacob
Planning a Funeral
Shut Up Edgar
New Treaty
Eclipse
Positive
First of All
Victoria
Chaos
Death Wish
Chaos Trio Unite
Intruder Alert
Stalker
Training Arc?
Test Subjects
The Fight
Last Chance
Breaking Dawn pt. 1
Babe
Via Charlie
In the Cards
Wedding Bella
Spit
Surprise
Munchkin Land
Cheerleader
Baby Fever
Only You
Vampire Baby
Oh Ew
Names
A Lifetime
Breaking Dawn Pt 2
September 14, 2006
So Well
Just Us
Bigger than Vampires?
G. V. O. A. T.
Real Talk
LOOOKKKK
True Love
Freaks
A Patriot with Horrible Taste
Mayan
Distractions

Deep Talks

490 14 2
By its_red_riot_

Everyone is being weird. And not like the world is ending or we're doomed to die weird, but hiding secrets weird. Even Ray was acting off. And apparently I'm the only one with a brain because I'm the only one who's noticed. The only people acting remotely normal are Seth and Bree and they're too busy sneaking around and kissing to conspire with me. Even my dad!

"Hey babe." Emmett says as he comes into the house and kisses my forehead. "How was work?"

"What are you hiding from me?"

"Nothing." He responds way too fucking fast.

"Liar."

"You sound like Andrew." I sigh and lean back on the couch. At least I'll always have Achilles. "Babe I'm not hiding anything from you."

"Then why's everyone being so weird?"

"Because we're all about to die again." I roll my eyes and he comes to lay with me on the couch. "Babe just trust me okay. Nothing is happening that you don't know about."

"Yea okay." I sigh and put my had into his hair. "You're like a giant cat." I joke as he nuzzles into said hand.

"Actually I'm a bear."

"No Pauly is a bear." I remind him and then check my phone. "Speaking of, I got Christmas shopping plans." I poke at his shoulders until he stands. "Later babe."

"Cel?"

"Yea?"

"You're in my shirt." I look down at myself and hes right. I don't even have shoes on, I groan and go upstairs to finish getting ready. "Love you."

"Yea yea put it in writing." I call back and he laughs. "I love you too loser."

"I know."

-

"Am I being a paranoid freak?" I ask Paul while we pick out clothes for Marco's gift.

"Always." He responds automatically. "But you know it could just be we're going to war anxiety."

"You sound like Emmett." I sigh.

"I knew it. I am your dream man." I roll my eyes at his back. "Speaking of, where's your loyalty lie when it comes to me and Conner." I glance over at him but he's just browsing through shirts.

"I guess if it really came down to it, I'd be loyal to you. But also it depends on the situation."

"Explain." I look over again and still his face shows nothing.

"Like if you cheated on him or pulled a Sam I'd pick him. Like we'd still be besties but I'd totally whoop your ass."

"And if we just broke up?" I look over again and he just keeps looking at the clothes.

"Well if it's mutual and not because of some horrid act, would I really have to pick?"

"I guess not, but let's say I'm super sad and he's super sad and we both call you for comfort at the same time."

"I'll go to you." I say. "You were here first and you're my Pauly bear. Almost no one comes before you."

"Does Emmett?"

"Paul, I don't have the facilities you're into." I say and he laughs. "But I think it's Dad, Bella, you and Emmett tie for third."

"Well now I need the whole list." I snort. "That's really unattractive."

"See that's why Emmett is my dream man, he likes my unattractive laughing."

"Even the witch cackle?"

"Yup." I snort again as I see him physically cringe. "Anyway what's up with the breakup talk."

"He's gonna age." There's my ceramic heart cracking. "And I can't."

"I think you should talk to him about it." I say after a while. "Maybe after the war. Don't decide for him what's worth it Paul."

"When did you get so wise?"

"Have you seen my in laws? Someone has to be." He laughs.

"Oh you guys are such a beautiful couple." Both our heads up and see a old lady smiling at us. "So you're having a boy?" She looks at the clothes we've selected.

"Yes we're so happy." Paul says placing his hand on my stomach.

"Oh how lovely, congratulations."

"Thank you have a blessed day." I say smiling, she grins and we turn away. "We're going to hell."

"Definitely."

-

Thank god for supernatural strength, because me and Paul shopped till the mall closed. We walk up my driveway because hiding gifts is necessary in this friend group. "I have to pee let me in first." Paul groans and opens the door, only to stop dead and let out a horror movie scream.

"What?" I ask pulling him out of the door way only to freeze, and let out my own scream. I back out of the door and slam it closed. "My eyes!"

"Your eyes? MY EYES!" We both look back at the door before we grab our bags and run towards the Cullen house. "Leah!"

"What?" She yells, handing Carlie over to Esme and running over.

"I just saw," Paul starts but I put my hand over his mouth.

"Let's just not air everything out." I say and then glance around at all the vampires. "Too many ears." He nods and I take my hand off his mouth. "On a new note where's Emmett?"

"Here." He says holding out his hands for the bags and I smile handing them over. "Just a mule huh?"

"And a personal atm. We need a new couch." I lean up and kiss his cheek.

"Why?"

"It's dirty." See now me and Emmett have had sex, around the house but only on things that can be Cloroxed. Not any fabric that isn't in our room. Now my couch is forever ruined. "It needs to be burned."

"I saw his ass." Paul whispers handing Emmett his bags too. "I'm killing myself."

"I'm so confused." Leah says to Emmett who nods along. "Whose ass?"

"Your brothers." He whispers and he sounds so broken I can't help but cackle. "His ass Leah!" She looks at me shocked, her mouth open and all, and I nod. "Ass!"

"Oh my god." Emmett says shaking his head. "The couch?" I nod back. "We need a new one." I nod again and we just stand there still absorbing the information. "Good for them though."

"Ugh I have to work now." I say realizing I have night shift., with the fresh horror show in my mind. "Stupid Ray and stupid new tattoo styles." I mutter the only upside is since Lani is back in school and only part time, Alex works at the shop now. "Later losers, don't bother Seth and Bree." I point at Emmett and Paul before kissing Emmett. "I'm taking the jeep." He nods and I go, because Ruby is at my house. Where my children are having sex.

I start the jeep and move to pull out the garage before the doors open, and Kate, Garrett, and Estella get in.
"Drive monkey." Kate says moving to touch the radio and I slap her hand away with her own gift. "Hey!"

"Driver controls radio." Garrett says pitching his voice to mock me. "She's a control freak."

"Ah so that's what the large one is into." Estrella says nodding. "Makes much sense."

"It does." I agree and begin the drive to the shop. "So are you guys getting tatted? Because I do have to charge you."

"We know. We have money." Kate says showing me an envelope with thousands of dollars. "I love betting with rich idiots."

"Same."

-

"So, Andrew is your brother?" Estrella asks while I work on her shoulder. Kate and Garrett long gone because they just wanted small things.

"Yes." I say looking back at the reference she gave me. It's a kukulkan (or kukulcan), with these beautiful orchids. "You're a beautiful artist."

"Thank you. You are as well." I smile and continue tattooing. "That's why I let you do this. Some people do this just because it seems easy. You do this because you love it. It makes the art, the results more. They're beautiful."

"I am in a very happy committed relationship. The flirting is very cute but very non returnable." I smirk as I pull back to wipe. "Besides I don't think Andy would like me flirty with his mate." She startles like I knew she would and I push her a little before I start stabbing her again. "Yeah, I know a lot. I'm nosey."

"I always knew it would be tragic, finding mine."

"Why is it so tragic?"

"He loves you. You're his sister, and coven." I nod along. "He won't leave you. He just got you back. And who I am to even ask him to think about it."

"His mate." I reply simply. This life is too much for me. I have to be an adult. "You have to ask him, and if not you would always be welcome with us. I think you should get to know him. This whole soulmate thing I got lucky I think we work but sometimes it might not."

"You're talking about your sister."

"I think her and Edward would work, if they had met when they were both human. I think even if Bella was the vampire and Edward was human. But Edward being the vampire? It messed it up a lot."

"It's the imbalance of power."

"Yes, but it's also Edward's personality that makes it worse, not to mention the era he's from." I roll my eyes. "I want them to work for my sister, but gods I'll never forgive him."

"Good. Men rarely deserve it." I laugh and she laughs too. "So, Andrew?"

"Is a great kid." I smile. "And if he's like his sister he'll be a great significant other."

"I'll think about it." She smiles and I nod.

"In that case we're all done here." I heal out the tattoo before I clean off all the excess ink.

"Thank you."

"Anytime."

———————————
And I'm back.
Yes there will be another chapter very very soon
Now for the Kukulkan/ Kukulcan it's the Mayan feather serpent god. The Aztec version is the Quetzalcoatl.
Hope you enjoyed
-Red

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 5.6K 35
"You Loved Me When I Couldn't Love Myself Or When I Felt Like No One Did."
42.5K 1.3K 15
In which Rosalie Hale finally excepts the mate bond ...
323K 7.8K 14
"i was just a casualty to you. isn't that right, major?" "you know that you were so much more than that." "do i?" [jasper hale x female OC] #33 Jaspe...
58.5K 2.1K 22
Because maybe there's more to life. Rosalie hale x FemOC