love and destiny 2.0

By KanakRana0

(do read love and destiny part 1 before this ) Surya singh "I wanna be your lover not your healer " he has a... More

Characters
chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Accepting the reality
chapter 3 The first Sight
Chapter 4 The coincidence
Chapter 5 Mixed feelings
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 The obsession
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12 Friends
Chapter 13 Her emotions
Chapter 14 His Emotions
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Her comfort
Chapter 17 First kiss
Chapter 18 panic attack
Chapter 19 Surprise
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 Aviraj's truth
Chapter 24 Aisha's past
Chapter 25 teasing game
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 what she planned
Chapter 28 what she got
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 The party
Chapter 33 Heartbreak
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
update...
Chapter 36 Three weeks
epilogue

Chapter 8 He likes her

6 1 2
By KanakRana0

Aisha's pov

I goes to the old age home after the gym . The surrounding of old age home was good. No people with active energy were there only people with dull energy, no dreams only , no hope, no expectations, only living with peace . I was sitting in the garden observing all the 50s , 60s people

Beta why are you sitting idle come join us " an elderly man said to me .

Ammm ok" i said and i followed him , he take to me his group where he was playing ludo with his other friends of his age , I was the only young person among them.

Here roll the dice" says a lady giving me the dice.

I roll the dice and i got 2 no.

Yeah I got 6 " another lady shouted with joy "

After 2 chances i got my chance again , I roll the dice and again I got 3.

No energy at all , you young people have no excitement in your life " said a man .

Yes you're right look how sad , dull , faded and unhappy she looks" said a lady.

Beta do you have a boyfriend " she asked me .

N.. n.. no " i said .

But Why , you are a young and beautiful girl , it's your age to love " she said.

Ha ha yhi Umar h ghumo , phiro , Ishq Karo , budhapa kisne dekha h " said a man .

You remember when we were young how we both escape from home at night, " said a women to a man ,

Yeah yeah we used to go on long drive on my bike , ohhh we were so much in love back then " said the man to that women.

I felt happy after hearing their talks , I mean for them the definition of love is so different as comparison to my definition of love , for them love is pure, peace, excitement, passion, it's a complete feeling for them , but for me love is pain , regretfull and sorrow.

Hey where are you lost " said a man to me waking me up from my thoughts.

No no nothing" i said .

I think I should leave , I need to go somewhere, it's was fun meeting you " i said and leave their company as I have to go to the yoga classes.

Surya's pov

Me , Dhriti , Avinash were sitting in the living room watching movie. It was a rom- com movie, dhriti chose that movie, she wanted to watch that so I didn't interrupted her and I watch that movie.

A scene came in the movie where , the boy and girl had their first interaction, by that scene i remember my first interaction with Aisha , it was really embarrassing moment, she just hit me with a broom , she thought I was a thief, it was so funny

Bhaii where are you lost " shouted dhriti waking me up from Aisha's thoughts.

Amm yes yes " i said coming to my senses.

He is busy in her thoughts" said Avinash.

Her thoughts? .... Who is she " asked dhriti.

Aryy the girl we met yesterday at night" said Avinash.

Ohh that one do you know her bhaii" she asked.

Hmmm" i hummed assuring her that I know her.

Tabhi mai kahu apko uske ghr ka address kaise pata" she said.

I think he likes her" said Avinash.

Whatt.... Is it true bhaii" she asked excitedly.

Amm kind off.. I mean am not sure , but I can say that when she's around me i feel good , I have never felt this way around a girl" i said.

Okk okk that's good bhaii" she said.

Don't tell mom anything" i said .

Kya nahi batana mom ko " said mom entering the room .

Amm nothing mom just brother sister talk" said dhriti.

Are you sure" said mom.

Yes yes nothing important" i said supporting Dhriti in her lie.

Fine" said mom

Where are you going now " asked mom as I get up from my place .

Yoga classes " i said.

Aren't you too obsessed with yoga or is it something else" said Avinash teasing me

What something else" said mom getting confused.

No nothing mom he's just joking " i said giving Avinash a threatening look

Ek toh tumhare baatein mere samjh mei ni ati " said mom .

I came outside the room , i goes to my room and i wore my track pants and t shirt.
I came outside the house and I get inside my car .

🕊️🕊️

I was in the yoga section, everyone was there but my eyes were still searching for her , she is again late .

I waited for her and after 10 min she came , she came towards me and stand beside me as I am her partner.

We are late because of you" i said .

I know " she said.

It's sorry, .... S...O...R...R...Y sorry , you should say this when you make a mistake " i said to irritate her.

Why are you so annoying" she said getting irritate.

Why are you so stubborn " i said .

Okk guyzz in position, we'll start from where we left yesterday" said the yoga tutor.

I heard all the instructions of the teacher and goes close to her i put my hand on her back leaving a inch space between us but before my hands could touch her back i asked her

Can I " i said looking into her brown eyes.

Y..yes" she said hesitatedly , she immediately turn her face as her eyes made eyes contact with my black eyes .

I held her from her back and i pick her up in air as the teacher instructed. She feels a little shy , she hesitated a little.

Are you feeling shy" I asked.

N..no why are asking this" she said .

Then why aren't you making eye contact with me , as soon as my eyes meet yours you turn your face, I mean it's okk if you are feeling something i don't mind , it's not you fault, I am just too hot " i said still trying to make an eye contact.

I think You like yourself a lot that's why you keep praising yourself " she said and this time she makes eye contact with me , she looks straight into my eyes as if she gets confident.

Well you are right I like myself but I like you also " i said.

What do you mean by you like me" she said getting shocked by my words .

Yes yes i like you" i said smiling.

Aisha's pov

He said he likes me but how I mean how can he even like a person whom he doesn't even know , he's making me feel too shy with his words also the eye contact that he's trying to make , that's a lot , but I can't show him that I am shy , I will be confident.

Just don't break this eye contact with him " i thought in my mind telling myself to be confident.

Are you sure that you I mean you don't even know me" i said.

Your name is Aisha sharma, you live in the street next to my house, you go to gym in the morning and yoga classes in the evening, you have Pretty brown eyes , and from my observation you look like you are 20 year old and your height is 5'3..... anything else that I need to know " he said and she looks shock after hearing me.

You know it's not funny " i said .

Yes yes i know that's why I want to know everything about you" he said smiling.

Okk guyzz now put you partner down and start doing seated meditation " said the tutor

We both took our position and our back was facing each other no space between us .

Anything else" he said

What" i asked

Anything else I need to know" he said , he maybe feeling amusing at the way he was making me feel shy but he'll regret it later

I'll let you know Mr. Surya Singh" I said angrily in a cold tone.

🕊️🕊️

We were done with the yoga and I was in the washroom I washed off my sweaty face and hands , i goes outside the yoga classes after 10 minutes changing and washing .

Is he waiting for me" i murmured as I saw him outside sitting in his car

Hey should I drop you " he said sitting in my car.

No I'll go " i said.

Hey let me drop you " he said .

I wanna say no to him but then I remembered last night event and i felt scared , what if those boys saw me again, this time I'll not be saved for sure

Okk fine but on one condition" i said.

What condition " he asked

You'll be silent in the whole drive" i said .

As you say ma'am " he said smiling at me his one hand was on the steering wheel and one resting on the window side ,

I sit on the passenger seat next to him . I pull out the seat belt but it got stuck i tried to pull it out but it didn't work.

Let me do it " he said and he came close to me to pull out that seat belt and my face was facing the right side of his face .

I was just staring him while he was busy with the seat belt my lips were too close to his cheeks his left hand was on the back of my seat and right hand was busy with the seat belt thing.

You can kiss my cheeks if you want " he said and i gasped as soon as those words slipped out from his mouth.

What are you saying" i said .

I can feel the air coming out between the two lips of yours on my cheek ," he said.

Just do it fast " i said.

What fast , what do you want me to do fast" he said

This this seat belt" i said , why I am getting nervous.

Done " he said and he stuck the seat belt on the seat belt holder on my right side and starts driving the car.

Why were you staring me " he said , his eyes were on road.

When " i said .

Just two minutes ago " he said.

I wasn't staring you " i said

Are you sure" he said

Didn't you told me that you will be silent " i said .

Okk okk fine " he said putting his index finger on his lips.

Guyzz do upvote and comment your part.
Also follow me on Instagram
@ xinsane_.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.5K 37
02/10/17-09/02/19 Hey Gyz this is my first story, so please ignore the mistakes and do appreciate my efforts. So, the story is about a love hate rela...
148K 13.3K 29
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
60.3K 6.2K 30
We never know when Hatred turns into Love and the same happened in the life of Yuvraaj and Navya. Two people who were poles apart, but Destiny had so...
14.8K 1.4K 35
Shanvi sharma a 2nd yr of college student, she is ambivert and kind, loving and caring in nature but she is little bit short tempered. she is coming...