๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฏ๐™š | (...

By Leyah_eroticstories

๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘” โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž. ๐‘†๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘, ๐ผ ๏ฟฝ... More

โ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท & ๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผยฉโž
Chapter. ยน
Chapter. ยฒ
Chapter. ยณ
Chapter. โด
Chapter. โต
Chapter. โถ
Chapter. โท
Chapter. โธ
Chapter. โน
Chapter.. ยนโฐ
Chapter. ยนยน
Chapter.. ยนยฒ
Chapter. ยนยณ
Chapter. ยนโด
Chapter. ยนโต
Chapter.. ยนโถ
Chapter. ยนโท
Chapter. ยนโธ
Chapter.. ยนโน
Chapter. ยฒโฐ
Chapter. ยฒยน
Chapter. ยฒยฒ
Chapter. ยฒยณ
Chapter. ยฒโด
Chapter.. ยฒโต
Chapter. ยฒโถ
Chapter. ยฒโท
Chapter. ยฒโธ
Chapter. ยฒโน
Chapter.. ยณโฐ
แƒฆ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ..แƒฆ
[Book Three] Sequel-๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’Œ

๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“ž๐“›๐“ž๐“–๐“ค๐“”๐Ÿ“

5.6K 203 61
By Leyah_eroticstories

WELCOME TO BOOK TWO (Burning Series)💥

^^add it to your reading list, please.^^
• Can be read as a stand-alone.

♧♧

Age 12 & 14]

Blaze stood by his room door looking at all the bags that were packed and ready for them to move away from NewYork and right into Washington D.C.

Though he knew that it was probably just four hours away, his heart ached not wanting to leave.

On the other hand, a part of him was ecstatic to be moving away from that girl who keeps pestering him. It's not like he hated her or anything, but she just wouldn't give him space to breathe.

The last time he talked to a girl when he was 12, she gave the girl a black eye.

Azurra ran into the house leaving her father behind as she made her way up to Blaze's room. She bursts inside and he groans looking at the little pest that made his life unbearable most times.

"You didn't tell me you were leaving!" Azurra stomped over to him and he fell on the bed, but that didn't stop her as she climbed on top of him.

Imagine being a 14 year old and letting a 12 year old control you, he thought to himself as embarrassment filled him.

Almost 15, since his birthday is coming up in the next two weeks.

She's still too scary.

The fact that Azurra acts like an old woman at this age is just depressing.

"Azu, get off me bruh." He huffed. "I didn't tell you because, well it just wasn't any of your business."

Azurra frowned, how is it not her business?

Everything about him is her business.

He looked at her curls that fell onto her face, making her even more prettier. His cheeks burned at his thoughts and he looked away immediately as she pouted.

"B-But you can't leave me!"

He rolled his eyes, "It's not like I'm gonna go to a different country or something, it's literally four hours away I think."

She gasps, "That's so far away."

"I'll visit you often." He lies easily, before she starts getting crazy.

He knows her well enough to know her crazy tactics. He knows she has no problem burning all his clothes in the room with him in it.

Her eyes lit up, "Promise?"

He hums, "Promise. Now get off me, little one."

She shook her head as a crazy idea came to her mind. "You have to kiss me first, here." She pointed to her lips and his face flushed.

"Azu!" He gasps, "We're kids, you're just 12 and I'm 14— we aren't supposed to be doing these things."

She shrugs, "So? Papa and mama do it all the time. Plus we kissed when we were smaller."

Blaze shook his head, "No! You kissed me. Plus they are adults and married so they can kiss."

"No fair!" She pouts, "We're gonna get married too when we're grown up so it doesn't matter."

Blaze eyes widened, 'this girl' he thought to himself as he rubbed his forehead in distress praying that her father would come up and save him quickly or his mother would call him down.

"Blaze? We're about to leave." He heard his mother shout and he sighed out in relief that God answered his prayer.

"So um, I need to leave now so you have to get off me Azu." He quietly tells her and she stays still not moving.

"No, kiss me first." She demanded.

He winced, knowing the stubborn girl won't give up anytime soon.

"If I kiss you, will you finally leave me alone?" He asks in desperation.

Her eyes twinkled at that, "Yes! Of course, you won't hear from me ever again." She lied, trying to manipulate him.

He fell for it easily, believing she would really leave him alone, but only if he knew how wrong he was about it.

They are each other's first kiss, so does it even matter anymore.

"Fine." He pecked her lips once, but before he could move back she stuck her tongue into his mouth without warning and his eyes widened not knowing what to do, especially when the door slammed open.

"What the fuck?" Sander shouted as he watched his 12 year old daughter kissing a boy three years older than her.

He immediately felt another gray hair emerging from what he just saw.

Blaze pushed Azurra off of him and she fell on the floor on her ass as he quickly stood in panic. He knew that Azurra was crazy but her father is on a different level.

"Ale— I mean uncle— I mean Mr. Santos... well you see—" Blaze stuttered and stammered his words, not knowing what to say at the moment.

Meanwhile Azurra stood up looking amused, but it washed off when she saw her father's face.

"Papa." She rushed out, "I swear, it's my fault not his." She defended him immediately knowing she's the one who manipulated him into kissing her.

Sander rolled his eyes, "Of course it was you, my fucking offspring is the literal devil." He whispered but they heard him.

Blaze snorted but coughed to hide it as Sander glared at him.

"Let's see what you're gonna do now since he's leaving. Thank the lord for that one, I'll finally stop getting gray hairs." Sander says to Azurra who frowned and her lips started wobbling when she watched Blaze taking up his bags.

They walked out of the room and out the house where Blaze's mother Arielle was waiting on him as they set the bags in the car.

Blaze turned around looking at Azurra who was looking down on the floor. He scoff silently as he mentally battled with his brain before finally going over to her and pulling her into a hug.

He might hate her obsession with him, but she was his only close friend and though she is crazy, she is always there for him.

"Take care, Azu." He murmurs into her ear.

"I'm gonna come for you soon, you're mine and mine alone." Azurra whispers and his body tensed. "Only mine."

Someone forcefully pulled them apart and it was none other than Sander with a timid look as Blaze ran off immediately into the car not looking back.

Blaze and Azurra locked eyes as the car drove further away from each other.

"Thank God." Sander sighs in relief, happy not to see these two together again.

"Papa?" Azurra called him and he hummed to her, "Can I ask you for something?"

Sander nods immediately, knowing he could never deny his princess of anything. They were the closest out of all his children.

"I want Blaze." Azurra pointed out, tilting her head as she watched the car disappear, "Can you give him to me when I'm grown up?"

What the fuck is this little fucker talking about? Sander thought to himself as he clenched his jaw, groaning at the obsession his daughter has over that boy.

"Blaze is a person and not a thing, peanut. I can't just hand him over to you." He sighs pulling her over to their car. "Plus, you're not supposed to be with anyone until you reach 45, remember?”

Azurra hummed, "Whatever you say, Papa." She says with one thought in her mind.

I'm coming for you my Blaze, you are mine and only mine. I'll be crazy if I let anyone take you away from me.

My Burning Blaze.

♧♧

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎 𝙏𝙊 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒
𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙀 & 𝙁𝙀𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙀 𝙇𝙀𝘼𝘿;

𝐴𝑍𝑈𝑅𝑅𝐴She'll be one crazy ass bitch, blunt just like her father, developed schizophrenia genetically, manipulative, obsessive, a total brat, curses a lot, female dom, will be his ride or die, self made millionaire (without daddy's money), feared by many but cherished by him.

𝐵𝐿𝐴𝑍𝐸He'll be more of a softy, male sub, quiet, easily manipulated, trustworthy, love tattoos, talks with slangs, curses a lot, mommas boy (not the ones that will do everything a mother says), liked by many but loved by her.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Welcome back my lovelies, all those who are coming from BURNING DESIRE to this.🥂❣️

Let's get this story started, shall we?😫 Chapter 1 will be out by later.🦋

I love you.

Leyah.🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 4.8K 34
He nips my ear then starts kisses my jaw and round my cheek, I can't help but turn into him, wanting to feel his lips on mine. My knees were weakenin...
106K 2.5K 29
โœง๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ '๐‘๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง'โœง (18+)(; -Book #1 of the (Psycho series) โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข "Fuck," Soren whi...
2.1M 11.7K 12
"You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do this." He started with my heals as he kneeled between my legs. He removed the right one fi...
4.2M 92.3K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...