JasLy- True Love Never Ends

Von suxana_jasly

Is it always so perfect as it seems? Are predictions always true? Does True love actually exists? . . Is the... Mehr

Disclaimer
What is going to happen next?
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
Doubts
15.
16.
17.
18
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29
30.
31
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.

84.

457 66 5
Von suxana_jasly

In their room-

They sat together in their balcony, Jasmin over Aly as they both looked at the moon. Aly held hugged her from the back. Aly was crying behind, Jasmin couldn't see it as she was over him. 

J: I am in the best place I could be Aly, with you. (looking at the sky) Tune kabhi expect kiya thha I'll ever propose to you?

A: Kabhi na kabhi tujhe hi karna thha.. maine toh bol hi diya thha yeh sab mujhse nahi hota, aur waise bhi meri humesha se khyawish thhi ke koi mujhe propose kare... yeh toh pata hi hain tujhe, so wahi huya

J: (slaps his chest) Alyy? Matlab main nahi karti toh tu bhi nahi karta??? Badtameez! Guys should do it any ways, waise zyada accha lagta hain na.. you should make this a romantic gesture towards your love.

A: Kyu kyu? Aisa kaha likha hain ki sirf ladke hi propose karenge.. aisa nahi chalta ab.. Main toh zaroorat pade toh sara zindagi tere liye intezaar karne ko tayar thha, tere proposal keliye I mean

J: Yaar kitnaa badtameez hain tu Aly! Matlab main nahi bolungi toh shaadi bhi nahi karta..

Aly laughs

A: Nahi. (laughs) Accha babu mazak kar raha hoon, Waise nahi socha thha tu karegi par I would have proposed to you eventually

J: Aww.. par koi nahi maine toh kiya na

A: Humare beech kya hain yeh koi samajh nahi sakhta.. it's impossible. Kabhi kabhi toh main hi nahi samajhta.. 

J: I know.. We have too much love..

A: Jasmin andar chal

J: Kyu?

A: Chal na, tujhe kuch dikhana hain

They got up and she sat on the bed as Aly grabbed a box from his suitcase. 

He opened it revealing the beautiful ring he got for Jasmin, he realised it that she deserved it whether he was there or not. 

Jasmin's eyes gleamed looking at the ring.

J: Aly?... (looked at him surprised) Mere liye? (smiles)

A: Aur kiske liye ho sakta hain? (looked at her lovingly)

J: (smiles) Kab? This must have costed you a fortune. Mujhe toh kuch simple bhi chal jata

A: You deserve the world, yeh toh kuch nahi.. mera sab tera hi toh hain.. Haath de

Aly slipped the ring on her finger.

J: Pehle kyu nahi diya?

A: Pata nahi.. laga ki aj sahi waqt tha dene ka..

J: You could have bought a house with this Aly.

A: Nothing is worth you.. 

J: Aw.. tu kitna accha hain.. tu kya propose karne wala thha? kyuki clearly it's an engagement ring.

A: Waise bhi kuch socha nahi tha par uss iraadey sehi kharida thha.. Tu nahi rahegi toh itne paisa ka kya karu main?

J: Main thodi choti diamond dekh ke tujhe chod deti.. waise lagti hoon main tujhe?

A: Mera woh matlab nahi tha.. it's just tu sab deserve karti hain.. 

J: Aly nahii... (she gets off the ring from her finger) Tu proper proposal karega isse leke

A: (gulps) Yaha? Kya zaroorat hain, haan toh maine waise bhi bol hi di hain

J: Nahii Alyy..! Karr

Aly was in distress, since he was making a promise he couldn't keep. However, for her happiness he went down on his knee.

A: Jasmin Bhasin, I love you more than anything. Tu meri khushiya hain, tere bina main kuch nahi. Will you marry me?

J: Aww Alyy! Yes (laughs) 

He slips the ring on her finger once again but reluctantly. 

Aly's POV

Kaash yeh sach hota Jasmin, kaash main tujhse sach mein shaadi kar sakta.. main tujhe sirf chann dino ki yeh khushiya de paa raha hoon, tujhe sab pata chalne ke baad tu bilkul toot jayegi Jasmin, main kaise sahu yeh?

She looks down at the ring and gets teary, she hugs him.

J: Thank you so much Aly. I love you so much

She kisses him thank you. 

J: I can't believe it this happened! We are engaged?! We're getting married!! 

She was smiling through her tears which broke Aly's heart. 

J: Aly sab ko dikhay?

A: Kisko?

J: Family ko.. dosto ko?

A: Abhi nahi... Mumbai jaake

J: thike... 

Jasmin looks at Aly with love.

J: So you're officially mine...

A: I was always yours..

Goes close to her, holds her by her neck and kisses her. Soon, they find themselves making love to each other.

A: Thank you for the best birthday.

When the sun rises, Aly finds Jasmin in his arms from last night. He looks around to their clothes scattered around the room. He kisses her forehead and remembers last night. Everything seems to make him sad.

A: Happy birthday to me.

He grabs his phone looking at several calls and texts of people wishing him a happy birthday. Anusha video calls him several times, he gets up slowly without disturbing Jas and gets his pants on and goes into the balcony.

A: Anusha kya huya video call kyu kar rahi hain?? 

An: Why were you not picking up  my calls??

A: Main soh raha thha Anusha

An: Oh you look like you were in the middle of something. Did I disturb you and your love making love??

A: Subha subha bakwas maat kar

An: Aly??!

A: Kya

An: You didn't!!

Aly realises.

An: Did you propose to her????

A: Nahi yaar.. Jasmin 

An: And you said yes??? What the actual fuck Aly??? Why the fuck are you wearing a ring??? Why would you get engaged????! Have you lost it? You are fucking married to me!

A: I would always say yes to her Anusha. Dont react like tujhe pata nahi

An: You got married to me! Why would you promise to her?? How could you do that?? Tu kuch dino mein usse chod ke jaa raha hain!

A: I know I am leaving but I couldn't say no to her. I can never. 

An: Aly what have you done?? You have made it worse!

A: I didn't want this to happen..

An: Why did you go to Turkey with her in the first place?? This is already tough for me to take it that you are spending time with her doing god knows what and now you get engaged. What the fuck Aly??

A: Bohot bakwas ho raha hain Anusha ab.. Get lost

A: (in mind) puri pagal ho chuki hain yeh

He hangs up.

He goes in and sees her still sleeping, he arranges a breakfast in bed for her.

He lies beside her caressing her waking her up.

A: Jasmin... uth

She struggles to open her eyes but she wakes up to her sunshine smiling at her.

J: What a view to wake up to baby..

A: (smiles) Breakfast is here

Jasmin looks at the nice breakfast made for her on bed. She gets up.

J: Baby that's soo sweet... I am not even dressed..

A: Waise bhi kon dekh raha hain..

They enjoyed their breakfast in bed, clicked some pictures.

J: Aly look (passes him her phone)

It had all the pictures from the proposal, the kisses, crying, hugging, everything.

A: Yeh kab huya?? (surprised)

J: There were cameramen clicking our pictures.. 

A: Wow.. You've made this my best birthday Jasmin

Jasmin smiles at him. 

J: Aj hum Antalya jayenge beach par jayenge.. I have something planned there too. 

A: Accha?

J: Do ghante mein flight hain..

A: Koi nahi.. ready hoja

Jasmin looks at her ring and smiles at him, happily. Aly smiles in peace seeing her happy.

They reached Antalya by 2. They checked in to yet another beautiful resort. Aly and Jasmin had slept for an hour on their way to the resort in the car on each others' shoulders. They were ready for the entire day. They had lunch, spent some quality time together and when it was time to get ready Jasmin appeared in a red saree.

While Aly 

A: WOW.. yeh unexpected tha.. you look beautiful

J: Thank youu babyy... You look so handsome too.. (gives him a kiss on the cheek) Come..

She takes him to the beach with a beautiful romantic setup.

A: This is so beautiful

J: Can I have the man for a dance?

This song plays as they start dancing. 

(please, listen to the song for a better imagination. I am trying my best to make your reading experience better and better. Just listen to me and play the song.)

The lyrics hit them along with the sound of the waves crashing the sand. Aly looks into her eyes with his (nashili eyes) pouring love onto hers. He expressed his gratitude and love towards her through his eyes, but what she was unknown of was most of it was the pain he poured. She rested her head on his chest as they slow danced. 

She could feel his heartbeat, she felt sukoon. At some point they found themselves just standing still on the beach where they were talking through their bodies which stuck together, they could feel their energies driving through their bodies into each other. They expressed their love without speaking a word. Whilst Jasmin was happy finally getting to own him and spending some time with him, Aly felt sick to be having her in her arms for one of the last times. 

He felt pain cuz he knew this was ending, they had no future. He was afraid that he would shatter her, he was going for a life with his wife and kid but he was leaving her all alone to deal with his absence by herself. He was afraid that he was snatching the most important thing to her. He was on the verge of ruining her life forever. He finally decided not to think about any of the pain awaiting them  but to live the few moments he got with her. She was in her arms, on his heart, right where he wants her to be, right where he wants to be. 

The breeze from the ocean engulfed them, as Jasmin's hair flew with the wind, he put her hair behind her ear, and kissed her ear. The moment he could feel his tears coming he put his head up to kiss her forehead making sure Jasmin didn't see him crying. He tried not to think of what would happen to him after leaving, what the future has in store for him, but to just think about this moment he was spending with Jas, he just felt her through his body, his nerves. He was filled with love and regret.

He held her tight, closer to his heart where his heart could feel her, giving it a reason to beat, he knew he loved her, at that moment he just knew she was his world, his life, his oxygen and his reason to keep living. Nothing else really mattered. 

He knew he was living the most disgusting version of himself at that moment. He cheated on her, he was expecting a child with another woman, he got married to that woman ready to leave for starting a new life, and there he was dancing with the love of his life whom he promised he'd marry, whom he clearly wronged. If the stars were different he would have killed himself for doing that to her. If the stars were different maybe he would be hers. If the stars are ever different he would never hurt this woman. 

While Jasmin was in peace, Aly was not completely. He felt guilty standing there for losing the best thing he achieved. He felt guilty for devastating her life, he was stranding her in an age when it wasn't a best opportunity to find and build a family. He had made a lot of promises but he strangled them. 

They stood there as they felt the moment, felt each other, with each other. Jasmin was very happy in his arms, but something kept turning her off, she felt Aly was definitely distressed about something but he was hiding it. She just wished he was okay, he was everything to her. He felt his overpouring love for her as they stand there in the middle of the sand, as he embraces her in his arms, he realises he loves her more than he knew he did. The peace he got with his beloved in his arms was too great to be put in words, he felt like he had that one thing he could survive life with, and nothing else mattered. 

If the stars were different, he would have fixed everything he has broken.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

vote- 

truce....

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

21.7K 1.6K 31
In my fiction world Anuj Anupama belongs together...All worlds issue can be there but no issue in between them. They together can and will face all t...
58.9K 5.8K 50
Aaj tak tumne bahut si kahaniya padhi aur suni hogi . Kabhi Aisa hua hai ki hero hi apne pyaar ki jaan lene ke liye majboor ho ? Ek taraf vo usey pur...
33.5K 3.9K 51
When the main leads of a daily soap fall in love in their real lives....they turn from a reel couple to a real couple...🤗 Read the story to see what...
609K 33.8K 70
Viraj Singhania is a cricketer. Aslesha Mathur is a kathak dancer. He doesn't care about anything and anybody. She is really kind and helpful towards...