She Belongs To Me

By sugararmy07

Does it ever make you wonder how a person bundles up his/her emotions within himself/herself without saying a... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
ACHIEVEMENTS
CHAPTER 1 : Her memories
CHAPTER 2 : Our past
CHAPTER 3 : The Detention
CHAPTER 4 : Late Night Study
CHAPTER 5 : The New Student
CHAPTER 6 : My Feelings
CHAPTER 7 : The Heartbreak
CHAPTER 8 : Back To Busan
CHAPTER 9 : Heart Talk
CHAPTER 10 : Love
CHAPTER 11 : The Date?
CHAPTER 12 : The Unexpected Guest
CHAPTER 13 : Making His Tie
CHAPTER 14 : After a long Journey
CHAPTER 15 : Exchanged Rings
CHAPTER 16 : Trip To Paris
CHAPTER 17 : Feeling sick?
CHAPTER 18 : Guilt and Disappointment
CHAPTER 20 : The Promise
CHAPTER 21 : Love Never Dies

CHAPTER 19 : Belongs To Me

67 17 4
By sugararmy07

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
"You showed me what love should be like."
»»--⍟--««

POV : Jungkook

I walked out of my office room. Last night, I didn't sleep even for a minute. I thought about everything and have come to a conclusion.

It was not Ara's fault, nor is it that baby's fault. It just... happened.
I have decided something and I think it's good for both of us, or maybe I should say that it's better for all the three of us.

I walked into the kitchen and Mrs. Ahn told me that Ara has refused to eat anything. I took breakfast with me and went towards our room.

I opened the door with my free hand and entered the room. I walked towards her and heard her talking to herself.
"I'm really sorry baby... Your mama is such an irresponsible person. I'm sorry for everything. I'm very bad..." she said while caressing her stomach, her voice trembling.

I took a deep breath and took further steps towards her. I settled the food on the small glass table and sat down beside her. She looked at me with her teary eyes.

I picked up one sandwich and held it in front of Ara's mouth. Tears rolled down her face.
She was a mess.

She opened her mouth to say something but I instead put the sandwich in her mouth.
"Firstly eat," I said and caressed her head, while smiling at her.

She chewed the food while sobbing. She held up the sandwich in front of my face too. I glanced at her with a smile and took a small bite.
'If I do not eat, then she will also not eat.'

"Jungkook, I'll set things right... I promise. I-I'll abort- abort this child..." she said and cried more, feeling the pain of uttering those words.

Her statement made my eyes go wide in shock. She even thought of aborting the child. I feel so guilty that she even had this thought in her mind.

I hugged her, while she cried on my chest. "No Ara... You will not abort our child."

She broke the hug to look at me.
"O-Our child..." she stuttered.

"Yes. Our child... My child," I said reassuring her, while she looked at me with her shocked eyes.

"From today... from this moment, no one will again utter that this child belongs to Taehyung. This child is mine... no one else'... understand. I don't want to listen in this house that this child doesn't belong to me. This child belongs to me... and only me." I said, assurance dripping from my voice.

Of course, it was never this child's fault and I'm ready to give this child my name. I'll make sure to give this child as much love as I would have given it to my real child.
She belongs to me.
And her everything belongs to me too.

She nodded her head multiple times, her lips pressed together in a thin line. She immediately hugged me.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook," she cried again.

"Don't be," I said and kissed her head.

I broke the hug and looked at her. I wiped her tears and held her face in my hands. "Now, you need to be a good girl and have to take a good care of yourself and our baby... hmm..." I smiled at her.

"I will... Thank you..." she smiled back.

"Thank you," I mirrored her words. "Thank you for giving me a great news. Now... when I think about it... we are going to be parents, Ara" I said and smiled at me, while she mirrored my smile.

"Someone is coming who will call you mom and call me dad," I smiled, tears brimming my eyes. I was genuinely happy. "I'm going to be a father." I smiled and hugged her.

This is my child.
This. Is. My. Child.
I don't care if it's DNA doesn't match mine, but I will give it my whole love and care.

This child belongs to me.
Only me.

✧༺♥༻✧

POV : Ara

Three months passed away. Jungkook pampered me and our child with so much love and care. He actually treated this child as his own child.
He didn't lie.
He actually loves this baby more than anything.

He took care of my meals, would always come back home early. I didn't continued my work as I thought to start after the delivery.

We were sitting in the car, on our way to the hospital. It was the day of our baby's gender reveal. Jungkook was so much excited as well as nervous at the same time.

"Jungkook, what do you think? Will it be a boy or a girl?" I asked him with curiosity in my voice.

"If you ask me... I think it's a girl," he said smiling.

"How are you so sure?"

"Well... I just have a gut feeling that it's a girl and I also want it to be a girl. I always wanted a daughter," he replied, his eyes shining with happiness and hope.

I chuckled at his behaviour. I still remember how he said that he will love his daughter more than anything.
Guess what?
If it's actually a girl, then she is going to be the most luckiest daughter in the universe. Getting a father like Jungkook is a best thing that could happen. I could already see that he will be a great father.

****

We're sitting in the doctor's cabin, nervousness taking over me. Tests were already done and we were waiting for the results.

Jungkook was holding my hand and caressing it to comfort me. I always seem to be relaxed under his touch. I, sometimes, wonder that how his single touch can melt my heart and give me comfort.
It's just a miracle.

He brought his head down to my stomach, which absolutely was a big bump by now. It was his habit to talk with the baby. He always talked to the baby at night, telling it about the day and what he will do when the baby is born.

He is actually an angel.
How come I deserve an angel like him?

"Baby, after sometime we will know if you're a girl or a boy," he said, giggling. I chuckled at him.

"Well... baby... it doesn't matter what's your gender. I'll love you a lot," he said while smiling and whispered, "but... I hope you're a girl."

I laughed at his silliness.
He sat up straight after giving a small peck on my head.

The door opened and Dr. Wang walked in with reports in his hand.
"Here are the reports, Mr. Jeon," he said, smiling lightly. "The baby is fit and fine. I'm glad you're taking good care of it," he said, further giving us more details about the food and diets.

"Ok... now the main thing... it's a babygirl," he said, eventually, smiling broadly.

Jungkook stood up with happiness on his face. While shaking his hand with the doctor, he said, "Oh my God! Thank you so much, Ara."
Dr. Wang's face creased with confusion.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I mean, thank you so much doctor," he said while hugging me.

I laughed at his silliness.
He was so happy.

"Oh! No! I mean, thank you Dr. Wang," he said, finally, shaking his hands with his, while Dr. Wang also laughed at his behaviour.

"I guess you're very happy and overjoyed, Mr. Jeon. So, I'll give you some moments alone," he said and walked out of the room while laughing.

"I'm so happy, Ara" he said while hugging me carefully, not hugging me too tight.

"I'm happy too. Your gut feeling was right," I said smiling at him.

"Yes... It's a girl... I told you..." he said and almost jumped like a kid.

'Aish! He is so cute.'

"Thank you so much, babygirl. Now, when you will come out, Dadda will play a lot with you and we'll have a lot of fun," he said caressing the bump and again talking with the baby.

He placed a soft kiss on my belly and caressed my hand softly.
"Thank you so much, Ara. Thank you for blessing me with the best feeling in the world. Thank you for making me a father. Thank you, love."

He placed a soft kiss on the back of my hand. "I love you, sweetheart," he said lovingly.

"I love you too, Jungkook." I said while placing a small kiss on his head.

"And Dadda also loves you, baby." he said, smiling ear to ear.

"Jungkook..." I uttered, grabbing his attention towards me.

"What happened? Any other craving, love?" he said, smiling at me.

'He knows me so well.'

"Yes! Ice-cream please." I said while patting his head.

"Sure, let's go and buy you ice-cream," he said, helping me in getting up.

'I never thought that I would get a man like him. I never thought that these type of men existed.'

"Don't forget to click that small star button. Thank you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 61.1K 30
"Tell me you feel it too..." His lips began to trail my neck as I whimpered softly. He chuckled for a moment as he knew what he was doing to my body...
112K 3.2K 16
A cold mafia changed himself to get his love. His obsession increases every time he sees her, To let her know his existence, He becomes a college stu...
1.9M 81.2K 47
Mafia boss Kim Taehyung, known as "the beast," seeks revenge for his parents' murder. Suffering from amnesia regarding his parents' appearance, he st...
214K 10.5K 13
[EDITING] Just a typical love story where everything is normal, just kidding a horror X romance story where things aren't quite right. Your doll is y...