The Ravenclaw Queen

By DJZabini15

"I am not who everyone thinks that I am, and that terrifies me." Hayden Potter has been abused her whole life... More

Movie/book 1 Characters
Chapter 1: Snakes and letters
Chapter 2: Diagon Alley
Chapter 3: hogwarts express
Chapter 4: Sorted
Chapter 5: Potions and Defense Against the Dark Arts
Chapter 6: First Game
Chapter 7: Halloween
Hospitals and family trauma
Christmas
DOG
Letters
detention and tension
Trap door
Dumbledore is a Hater
AN
Cast
Summer
Is he depressed, or is it just my imagination
Listen, I don't get the fuckability of this professor.
Quittich and Prejudice
Fairy
Petrified
Dueling
We don't have amazing conflict resolution skills
Christmas and Heartbreak
I Am not the Hero in His Storybook
Want to duel me bitch
We put the bitch in bye bitch
Hell would be mercy
Reunion
Year 3 Cast
This is not how I envisioned my first kiss
I you jump, I jump
Facing my Fears
Hogsmeade
Godfather
Attack of Sirius Black
I am Fucking Awesome
Having a Ball
Deals
Falling
What the Fuck Harry
Do You Understand
Quidditch World Cup
Divided
Mattheo Riddle
Am I good enough
Interviews
Dragons
Screaming with the S
Ask me then!
Explosive
swimming
Spiraling
Well that was not anticipated
What the Fuck
Saying Goodbye
year 5 cast
Stay Away
And it begins
Fighting
Detention
Smoke

Speak Up Bitch

71 2 2
By DJZabini15

(AN, Comment what's your favorite fanfiction you have read. Mine was a Cato and prim fanfic called Burning Bridges.)

"So, you were right," I told Mattheo, as whispers followed our crew.

 "Who do you think they are going to kill first? Loony Lovegood or the fairy boy?" Pansy asked as we walked by. 

"I'll kill her," Mattheo told us. 

"No, we can't prove them right," Kyra muttered, feeling uncomfortable as everyone stared at her. 

My hair was purple as we dropped Luna off at her charms class. People are being brutal toward Luna since she is a part of our group. People keep guessing who the heir is between us, and some people think we are working together. 

"I think we should research this in the library tonight," Kyra told us as we approached the dungeon. 

"Agreed," Aiden said quietly, hating how everyone was staring at us. 

We took our seats in potions. People moved out of our way in fear and then whispered about us. My hair was going red seeing how their actions were affecting Aiden. 

"Personally, I hope they take out that little mudblood first," Pansy cackled. 

"Speak up, Bitch!" I screamed, turning to her. 

"Excuse me?" She asked me, cocking up her eyebrow. 

"You heard me. You want to continue to talk shit?" I asked, getting in her face. 

"Get away from me you whorish killer!" Pansy yelled back. 

"I am not a killer," I scream before slapping her, "And I'm not a whore!"

"We all know it was either you or Riddle!" Pansy taunted before hitting me. 

"We aren't the heirs!" I screamed before jumping her and releasing punches, my hair was flying around me and the ends were blood red.

"What is the meaning of this!" I heard Snape announce. 

I spit blood on the floor while standing up, "She insulted me and my friends." 

"And you decided violence was the best option?" Snape asked me. 

"She called me a whore, and Aiden a mudblood," I defended angrily.

"Is this true Parkinson?" Snape asked, turning to her angrily. 

"You have seen her friends. They all have the chance to be killers," Pansy defended, a smirk still on her face.

"Both of you get out. You are both an embarrassment and you will be serving detention for this," Snape told us. 

"Yes professor," I told him, wiping the blood on my knuckles on my robe.  

"This is absurd!" Pansy screamed as I sauntered out of the classroom. 

"Do you wish to disagree with me, Miss Parkinson?" Snape asked her as I walked out of the room and to my common room. On the way, I ran into Harry. 

"So which one of you is it?" Harry demanded. 

"It isn't any of us!" I answered, already frustrated. 

"Are you bleeding?" Harry asked, seeing my knuckles.

"Good to know that was your second question," I said trying to get by them.

"They changed you!" Harry screamed at me, "I used to be proud you were my sister, but now, not so much," Harry yelled at me.

"Oh, I forgot, you only liked me when I was quiet, and didn't stand up for what I believe in!" I screamed back, my hair going a fiery red. 

"At least when you were following me, you were on the right side of history!" Harry retorted, his face red. 

"I am no longer a follower. I am on the right side of history! In case you are forgetting, Harry. I was the one who defeated Voldemort, and not you!" I yelled at him, my body shaking. 

"And what was it all for? Just to cuddle next to his brother and let him manipulate you?" Harry asked me. 

"Mattheo isn't his brother," I snapped, "Our family doesn't define us. And thank God for that, because I'd hate to be defined by you." 

"You are no longer my family," Harry told me, an edge to his voice. 

Suddenly my hair went from red to blue, and I felt my heart breaking. 

"And I regret everything I did to protect you. Don't expect me to protect you anymore, Harry. It's a good thing I have a better chosen family now," I replied harshly. 

"Goodbye, Hayden," Harry said harshly. 

"Goodbye, Harry," I said before turning away from him. 

I went to the painting, trying to keep my composure, "What runs thicker than water?" 

"Blood," I whimper as the painting opens. 

I ran to my room and collapsed on my bed, sobbing hysterically. I was screaming and sobbing feeling broken. I gave up everything for Harry. I have scars that will never heal, emotional and physical. And he doesn't even love me anymore. What was it all for? 

"What happened?" Aiden asked, sitting next to me, rubbing my back. 

"Harry and I had a fight," I told him through tears, "He said he no longer views me as family." 

Aiden went silent, he was rubbing my back as I sobbed into the pillow. We sat like this for a few minutes, Aiden letting me cry myself out. Finally, I was able to sit up and receive a proper hug from Aiden. 

"You don't need him anymore," Aiden told him, "Because you have us now." 

"I gave up everything from him," I sobbed. 

"You did, and now with this family, you have people who would give up everything for you," Aiden told me softly. 

"Thank you, do we need to go to the library?" I asked him, wiping my eyes. 

"Are you feeling up for this?" Aiden asked me. 

"I have to be," I told him, shrugging my shoulders. 

We got up and went to the library. I saw Kyra reading while the boys talked. Theo noticed me first and brought me into a hug. 

"Why have you been crying?" Theo whispered, holding me tightly.

"Me and Harry had a fight, but it's fine. Who needs him when you are my family now," I told him softly. 

"Damn right, we are. And just wait, we face the Gryffindors this week in quidditch. And I am aiming for him," Theo told me, putting a piece of hair behind my ears. 

"Please don't kill him," I laughed through the sorrow. 

"Death would be too simple for the hurt he has put you through, my little empath," Theo said, kissing my forehead. 

I blushed furiously and leaned into his chest. 

"Guys, Aiden is in danger," Kyra spoke up, "Last time the chamber was opened only one person died." 

"A muggle-born," Blaise said, reading over Kyra's shoulder, resting his chin on her shoulder.

"Specifically moaning myrtle," Kyra replied, reading some more.

"Does it say what the monster is?" I asked her. 

"A snake," Mattheo spoke up, "If this is a Slytherin thing, it is probably a snake." 

"That makes sense. Wait, Mattheo, are you a parstlemouth?" Blaise asked him. 

"Obviously," Mattheo told him, "I'm a riddle. Wait, are you?" 

"Zabini family secret," Blaise said with a smirk. 

"The voice we all heard," Mattheo said, looking at me, "It was from the snake." 

"What's parstlemouth?" I asked confused. 

"We can talk and understand snakes. Maybe it is a Potter trait that you didn't know of," Blaise theorized. 

"Wouldn't I know that?" I asked them confused. 

"Maybe not. There hasn't been a time where you would need it before this," Blaise agreed. 

"Focus guys!" Kyra said bringing us back, and staring at Aiden, "How do we protect Aiden?" 

"Aiden, you need to go home," Mattheo told him. 

"What no!" Aiden exclaimed. 

"I don't want you getting hurt," Mattheo told him, "And you could die!" 

"I can't let fear control me. I know I'm in danger, but I have to help," Aiden argued, and we knew there was no point in arguing. 

I just wish we had tried a bit harder...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 38 8
Josie Potter's life has never been normal. Her brother is the famous Boy Who Lived, and her parents are Lily and James Potter, the parents who put th...
118 25 60
Lindsay Boris like many was tormented by the Slytherin prince, Draco Malfoy. So the young girl wrote letters, to herself, to others, and to absolutel...
264K 6K 54
It is one year after Voldemort is defeated. Headmistress Mcgonagall invites students with unfinished educations to return if they would like. They wi...
14.8K 472 59
To the outside world Isabelle Luvair had it all.. but to her, something was always missing. She hoped to fill the ever looming void, when her overpro...