Ive seen you before

By Fballislife

played against eachother before as teenagers but later on in there careers they play with eachother as teamma... More

info
the very start
match day
Did that just happen
I got to tell you the truth
I meant it in every way possible
NOT THE STORY
Time must wait
oh god
first training
the party
the after party
The aftermath
NOT THE STORY
arguments and unexpected
changes
talking
accident
hospital
times
katies house
katies house pt 2
if you want to be loved
loan
the move
jill roord
celebration
3 months + not just a footballer
5 months + 1
leahs house
the first training back
changing room
she did the same too?
teasing?
ibiza
night out
night out pt.2
night out pt.3
the next morning/day
leahs party
leahs party pt2
back to london
a year later
decision
ready?
!! AUTHORS NOTE!!!
this is goodbye
psg
visit home...
back home
away
winter
london Colney
karaoke
transfer
housing
session back
argument
police
day after
a week later
NOT THE STORY
NOT THE STORY

back to france

852 19 0
By Fballislife

After that evening at Katie's house, I barely...ate. I couldn't stop thinking about it, about...them.

If I'm being honest I never booked a flight back home so quickly. I feel like I can call psg home for now, especially because what happened in what was my home.

Leah apologised for the whole thing, but I told her it's not her fault, because it's not, I went into the house out of my own free will.

But leah managed to make me stay for a week, 2 days after Christmas is when I flew back to France. I stayed at leahs house for a few nights before going to my parents house for Christmas. But I went to leahs mothers house for dinner for boxing day or st Stephens day, which ever you like to call it. Me, leah, Amanda and Jacob were all in the sitting room, boxing day night just laughing and drinking, I think that was the only time, I didn't think about Katie, or katie wasn't  lingering in the back of my head.

But before and after I flew back, katie has been trying to ring me and text me. But I cant face hearing her voice on call or even a simple reply from her if I text her. I just cant. But I couldn't face what she's done either and trying to make up for it, so I blocked her, on Snapchat, WhatsApp and her phone number, but for some reason I just couldn't block her on Instagram, I suppose I wanted to see what she was up to, when she posted, or posted on ber story.

Stupid, I know.

__

Ney years rolled around pretty quickly. I didn't do anything but just sit in my house on my phone, while the girls went out for drink and shit. I wasn't arsed to tag along with them.

I remember scrolling through Instagram and Katie's account popped up, she posted new pictures. She was in... Australia. My heart sank. I decided to swipe through the photos till I came across one. Her and caitlin hugging, but Katie's hands...were on caitlins...ass.

You don't know how long I could stare into the picture, I wish that it was me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 522 65
What happens when someone whom you used to call as 'bestfriend' turns out to be someone who you never thought him to become like and all this happen...
830K 13.9K 43
This is about a 16 year old girl with 4 older over protective brothers. What will happen when she falls for one there enemies?
683K 12.1K 42
UNEDITED! "I can't act like I'm not in love with you!" he says at last. Every single drop of confidence fades away from my body. "What did you say?"...