I got to tell you the truth

"Wat do you mean" I asked " I mean... I mean is that...idk mabye I fancy you" Mccabe spat out the truth I think "w-what?" I stuttered in shock "you know what forget it" "NO-I mean no don't forget it" I said "why does it matter to you" she quickly spat out "is that you u followed me on Instagram" I questioned "ya I followed by accident I was...sorta stalking"dhe says as she scratches the back of her neck. I laugh at her nervousness."but do you fancy me like for real" I asked out of curiosity "ya I guess ya anytime I hear or see your name I just...I just get nervous and shy and ya" " well I fancy you to". Katie didn't waste any time and went straight to kiss me, I kissed her back.Woah. "you don't waste any time do you" I said with a laugh "I'm not that type of person" she said rolling her eyes. I laugh at her as she just admires me. "Well I better head back to the hote-" "NO- I mean am..." she stutters on trying to find the words "what?"I ask "by any chance would..am..would you be able to stay at mine for the night..." she asks." Just so I can get to know you more you know nothing weird "she adds" ya ill just text my coaches I'm staying at my grandparents" I say. Her face lights up.

Skip to the walk to Katie's.

Our hands brushed of eachother every now and then. But we both know we wanted to hold eachothers hand.

Katie's pov

As we walked to mine it was quiet but a comfortable quietness. I was thinking to myself of how much I really wanted this and how much I've seen her around when she came to ireland and noticed her skill in soccer but I'm to shy to admit to her that. Y/n does a heavy touch on the ball and it goes ahead she follows it and I just admire her. Her face lit up by the street lamps. She was perfect. More than perfect. We reached my house I held the door open for y/n. " no one is home if your wondering why uts so quiet" I say to y/n "they won't be back for another 2 days" I add "well have a quiet night so"y/n replies with a smirk " hey, slow down " I say with a smile beaming across my face. I bring y/n up to my room. " woah you have a really nice room" she says "thanks" I say as I don't take compliments well " Soo what do you want to do?" I ask " idk it's your house"y/n replies " want to watch a movie ?" "Ya sure"y/n says back " let's watch a horror movie" I say to y/n " just so you know I will jump" y/n says as she jumps on my bed

Y/n's pov

Katie sits next to me on her bed. She puts on the conjuring. I sit closer to her till I'm right beside her. I could feel her stare burning into the side of my face. "What?" I say " what?" "Your staring at me" I say as I laugh " w-what no I wasn't" I laugh at her as she rolls her eyes to me. Later on in the movie, a jumpscare happens which cause me to jump and put my hand on Katie's thigh. Shit I say to myself as I quickly move my hand away knowing damn well I wanted to keep it there. We finished the movie and we went downstairs to the kitchen to find something to eat. We made pasta which surprisingly was nice. We talked for abit getting to know eachother more, laughing and smiling. We eventually made our way back upstairs to her room, it was about 23:30 at the time. We talked for hours it was about 2 am when we decided to go to sleep. We both slept in Katie's bed as we weren't arsed to make mine. We both got under the covers it, was after 10 minutes of trying go get to sleep katie turns around and faces me. She pushes herself closer to me and then cuddles me. We slept in eachothers arms that night.

 We slept in eachothers arms that night

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Ive seen you beforeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें