the first training back

I woke up the next morning with no energy at all. But I had no choice but to get up.

I got up out of bed, dragging myself to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror to see bags around my eyes due to the lack of sleep the night before and my eyes were red and puffy from cry that night and the day before. Its going to be a long training.

__

Me and leah are driving in her car. The drive was silent and slightly awkward.

We pulled up to the training ground, and leah told me not to be nervous and if I dot  want to talk to katie then go over to her, Beth and viv or either 1 of them.

Me and leah were half an hour early which allowed us to go in and get some lunch or coffee if we wanted. Leah asked if she could tell Beth and viv about Katie and caitlin, I said she could so that's what she will be doing.

I'm in the canteen, drinking my coffee, when I heard the door swing open. It was katie, she looked as if she was on mission, if that was a way to describe her face and pacing around the training ground.

She noticed me in the far corner, her face calmed down, her eyes softened and she left out a sigh of relief. I didn't bother to look at her, other than that time when she came rushing in. She gave me a soft smile before I turned my gaze away.

I heard a fee people out in the hallway outside. They all made there way in. Caitlin was one of them. Which made me roll my eyes.

Eventually leah, Beth and viv came in and sat with me. Beth and viv gave me a hug.

By the time we knew it, it was time for training. I was greeted back by everyone bar katie and caitlin, they already gave me a lovely greeting the day I came back to North London.

And before I knew it training was over.

I made my way into the changing room making sure I was last as I didn't want any questions about me and katie,on why we aren't speaking.

I took a shower than got changed, than packing up my shit by my cubby. When I felt someone's gaze burning into the back of my head. I turn around to see Katie standing in the door way of the changing room.