haruka's girlfriend | denji x...

By sleepy-fics

โ›“๏ธโ˜๏ธ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ... More

disclaimer
1| tsunami warning
2 | train wreck
3 | tension
4 | can i call you tonight
5 | the kiss
6 | return to haruka
7 | your betrayal
8 | hospitalized
9 | cheater cheater pumpkin eater
10 | breakup
11 | back together
12 | change your mind
13 | happiness
14 | remorse, kiss me
15 | join my cult, my love
16 | best cult forever
17 | hurts so good
18 | take me back
19 | whatever barem commands
20 | public displays of affection
21 | wine and dine
22 | betrayal ruined his steak
23 | humanity
24 | Who.
25 | roof roof roof!
26 | when i become you
28 | lively home
29 | finally a family again
30 | gamer girl
Story Notes + Ending Rough Draft

27 | shes mine now, isnt she?

158 8 16
By sleepy-fics

He should he sleeping, but how could he.

He should have never known, but he did.

Haruka shivered in the cold as he trudged back to the place where everything started, West High School. He was dressed in his pajamas, too zealous to stop to get dressed. The truth was searing at his skull, and his tongue thristed for what was right. Righteousness kept him standing, even as goosebumps pricked at his arms, and the night air leaked mucus from his nose.

He found himself going to the one person who knew it all.

The Justice Devil.

He knew very well of her. He knew she lived in the school. That she was dangerous, that shouldn't be forgotten. She turned Yuko into that monster. But unlike Yuko, Haruka was smarter, wiser. He wasn't dumb enough to allow himself to be killed. He had a plan that would keep him sane to protect his identity.

His green eyes stared at the grand staircase that led up into the shoe locker, his eyes trained in on the school's foreboding, dark form. His gulp was steady, and his hands trembled.

But boy, was he terrified.

His foot collided with the first step.
His heart burned a little in defeat.

Was he going too far now? He halted on the step. His eyes bent together in anxiety.

He took another step forward.

They were made foreach other if they'd both be such dirty creatures. He deserved someone better than (Y/n) (L/n).

He took a step back.

There was no one better than (Y/n) (L/n).

Haruka climbed up the stairs viciously, not sparing another glance back behind him. He rushed into the shoe locker room and, maybe out of innocent habit, found himself switching into his school shoes. The school creaked and groaned, the natural husk sounds you'd expect from a building, but at night, all alone, knowing that there were devils who lived in here.

It was nerve-wracking.

His eyes narrowed down at his shaking hands.

He wasn't wrong for doing this. Denji deserves to die. He was a nothing waste of space who couldn't even manage good grades. He got into trouble all the time, and the principals had been planning to expell him for a while. He was a thug. He was smelly, and he was perverted. He charged girls to sit on him, so what kind of a guy is that

I'm not a guy who deserves to live.

Worst of all, he corrupted his sweet little (Y/n). Besides, Chainsaw Man would do the same thing if he was in Haruka's shoes, right?

Haruka crept through the hallway, his flash light running over the many classrooms. West High was the largest school in all of Japan. It's so large that many classrooms were simply abandoned. Someone could live in these rooms if they wanted.

Rumors have it, and a powerful Devil sleeps in the catacombs of the school.

A devil that could read minds, a devil that judged the power of one's soul.

Haruka could feel her gaze on his body. He stopped dead in his tracks, desperate to fight how his knees began to buckle and shake. He heard the floorboard creak behind him, and his free hand clapped over his tremoring lips.

This was stupid. This was so stupid. He should have just gone to sleep and confronted her in the morning.

The creaking floorboards got louder closer.

Denji needs to be brought to Justice. He couldn't possibly allow that man to destroy everything he worked for.

A looming presence dawned over his figure.

He doesn't want to die. Chainsaw Man, save him!

A hand fell against Haruka's shoulders, and with a startling jump, he straighted up quickly. His eyes worried began to glance behind him.

"Don't turn around," the voice was foreign and hoarse, but feminine and deep, "You are not worthy to behold the face of Justice. For it does not waiver, it does not second guess, it is true in faith." He still couldn't help his tremor. Justice Devil found him to do it easily? He was only on the ground floor.

"I felt you the moment you approached the gate." Justice said, her tone strong like a bull.

"You are doing the right thing. Denji Hayakawa needs to be brought to Justice for what he has done to you. He needs to stand a trial. As the judge, I proclaim him guilty. I can give you the power to prosecute, to play executioner. Haruka, what do you say?" She was effortlessly sharp, and her words rang waves of comfort throughout his body. A faint smile ghostly pulled at his lips.

She said all the words he was dreaming of.
And if Justice herself agrees, how could he be any wrong?

"I'll give you it all. You can become the very person you desire," her other hand rested on his shoulder, her presence drawing very close near his back. Sweat ebbed down his forehead as he hung his face to the ground. "You can become Denji. I can give you that deal."

Haruka gasps sharply.

"You can carry out your prosecution however you fit. Tear them apart... Or..." Her voice grew hazy, her lips approaching near to his ear. "You can indulge yourself in her love all while she's unaware..." Her words hiss against his ears, his body breaking down into her serpent allure. "It's only fair. It's Justice. It's what you deserve."

This felt wrong.
"It isn't, Haruka." She whispered.

"I can't do that." He whispered.

"Why not?" Justice murmured.

"Barem and Fami need me for the Church." He whispered.

"Your Church's riots are becoming out of control. Their justice - their punishment is to weigh down on them soon... The secrets hidden in the basements will spring out... Public Safety is going to find what Barem's been hiding from you." She sang, and her hands fell down to his waist. "They'll be looking for you, the little prince of the Church... So, why not become Denji? You could lay low... You could lay.... with her." She said.

He deserved her.
But.
He couldn't do that to her.

"No? You still don't want to? Alright. I have something better for you." Her lips pulled away from his ear, her hands fleeing from his body. "Why don't you chop Denji into pieces." She barked.

Haruka's eyes widened, his hand anxiously grabbing at his shirt. Denji deserved to die. His deeds must be brought to Justice, and... Death was a suitable price for him.

But how could he?

"Your sleepwear, it's Chainsaw Man from head to toe. You must truly adore him." She whispered. "I know Chainsaw Man personally, he's my best friend."

Haruka nods quietly.

"Knowing him, Chainsaw Man totally would have killed Denji... So. Why haven't you?" She whispered again, and his mind wavers. "I'll give you all the power in the world. Relinquish your desires to me, and I'll give you the ability to transform into Chainsaw Man... What do you say?" She smiles.

"I'll do it." Haruka says.

"Hold no mercy, my prosecutor."

He knew what he had to do. Next Wednesday, Haruka Iseumi was going to kill Denji in the city Square. He felt a sudden, searing surge flow through his body, as his fake starter cord sputtered and a revving roar. With a sharp gasp, his fingers drove beneath his shirt, and his had caught the piece between his fingers.

He could feel it. There was this swirling storm of power burning in his body. He could do anything. He could kill and take anyone. His eyes narrow on the horizon, his breath becoming shoddy. "Thank you," he stammered. Yet when he turned around, nobody was there. He couldn't get ahead of himself. He had to get home before anyone learned of this. Haruka rushed down the hallway, fleeing the school as fast as he could.

Barem could not know about his contract.

But as Haruka's silhouette disappeared from the hall, Justice reemrged in the dark. A smile burned at her lips as she walked to a classroom. Her hands knocked hard against the door. "He's gone." She sang. "It worked."

Despite it all, Haruka Iseumi was nothing but a stupid fool.

A figure stepped out from a neighboring classroom. Its body is tall, its chest bared with a heavy sigh. As it stepped into the light, it giggled sweetly.

Did Haruka really think he had any control over his life? That he had power over his decisions?

"What's so funny, Barem." Justice muttered from her place in the dark.

It was merely the illusion of choice.

Barem's fingers fished out the cigarette box from his pocket, his hands pushing out the perfect one. He stopped to admire the cigarette in the dimm moon glow, his lops flat, his expression as dsrk as his silky jet hair. He returned the box into his pocket and brought the budded into his lips. He blew a small gust of air on it, and out of his mouth came a wift of scorching fire.

Justice couldn't help but chuckle at him. She couldn't help how her body leaned against the wall on the dark. How her eyes burned wickedly.

Barem took a long drag from his cigarette.

"Placing the Stalker Devil on (Y/n) was the smartest idea ever." His eyes barreled with a disgusting evil, prideful and swollen. "Imagine if all this happened, and I didn't know? Imagine the contract you'd give him if I wasn't here." He smirked as he took another drag.

Justice grew quiet, her grin flattening as she crossed her arms.

"We'll get Denji to transform." Barem sighed blissfully.

"Even if Haruka gets slaughtered?" Justice asked. "You're throwing him out to the lions."

"Yes."

"Well," she gruffed, "What if it doesn't work." Her eyes flickered with a serpentine allure.

"Then I'll throw Nayuta to the lions." He laughed.

"What if that doesn't work?" She said.

"Then I'll get him a present." He took another drag, blowing smoke straight into the air. The feeling of fire scorching his lungs was thrilling. It reminded him deeply of the burning that he took his brain when he transformed. The day he transformed. That day, it all went down.

His last ever glimpse of Makima.

"A present? For beating you?" She quirked.

"Mmhm. It'll be (Y/n)'s pretty head in a box. Or maybe... Maybe I'll burn her into a crisp. Cook her up like he did to Makima. Oh! Haha! That would he hilarious. I'll serve her to him and tell him what it is after she he eats it! Haha!" A humored laugh barreled put from his lips, his head shaking as the hearty sound ruptured into the room.

"Justice will catch up to you one day." She said, wincing at the sound.

"Yeah?" Barem quirked, his dark eyes rolling over to her.  "Well, Justice is mine now. Isn't she?"

-

Idk barem is cute to me. I see that one artist on Tumblr that draws him all the time and... it's doing things 2 my brain

I got a big surge of energy so I thought I'd try 2 update

Uhh, i hope u can see the direction we're going in now teehee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4.6K 32
Y/N is an American working for the Public Safety Devil Hunters in Japan at the request of Makima. Talented and hungry to fight devils, Y/N is a model...
126K 4.6K 16
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ When Y/n gets added to a random group chat โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ ๐—ช๐˜ผ๐™๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ --Gore -- Language -- Violence โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฃ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™›๏ฟฝ...
13.9K 1.1K 61
two loser girls finding their place on the moral compass. asa mitaka x female reader fanfic :3 [PART 2 IN PROGRESS] STARTED: May 9th, 2023 ENDED: Ja...
6.3K 132 22
BEING REWRITTEN!! PLEASE WAIT UNTIL CHAPTER FIVE TO GIVE UP HOPE ON THIS STORY!!! Two idiots. Two devils. Two partners. Two friends. Two soulmates...