30 | gamer girl

Hello all, I don't think I'll be able to write for a very very long time.

I've lost interest in all writing recently, and it's starting to become an emotional toil, but!! I have not forgotten about you all who enjoy this book.

I want to release the unfinished chapter I've been working on over the months (this one) as well as my notes, which contain a rough concept of the ending I wanted to create.

I know this is extremely abrupt, but I hope it serves as some sort of closure for you all.

Thank you so much for your love and support. It meant the world to me to know that so many of you care about my little dreams.

I love you all.

__
__

__

The dining table was set, and the aroma of meals lingered plentifully in the air. Ms. Niijima prepared an array of greasy hamburgers and hearty chinese food. Food that was quickly shoved into the mouths of Denji and Nayuta. They sat across from you while you sat beside Ms Niijima.

They buried their faced dear to their plates, their eyes twinkling with pure joy. Nayuta slurred up a noodle, popping her head up. "You can eat food like this every day, but you don't?" Nayuta screeches. She wants for no reply as she switches from her Lo Mein and dives into her burger. An unusual combination, but it was as they requested.

"It's not my thing." You blink in disbelief, your mouth hung open wide. They ravished their meals. In fact, you haven't heard Denji say a word outside of his mindless chewing. You giggled, your nose scrunching warmly. "Don't get too full, you guys."

"Yeah, Denji!" Nayuta laughed brazenly. Her face was covered in grease and crumbs. The boy narrowed his eyes, pulling his hamburger from his lips. Like sister like brother, even he was smeared. He muffled out some rebuttals, his eyebrows set downwards intensely.

"Oh my." Ms. Niijima sang, her smile beaming. "Eat up now." She said.

"Ms. Niijima, you're going to fatten them!" You gasped, turning to her.

"Mmr! Mmff!" Denji barked. His eyes glittering in fervent sparkles.

"Yeah. Lo Mein and burgers are the best combo in the world. It's just that people are too hell-bent on rules to see the true glory." Nayuta said while lazily whipping her lips with a towel. "Phew, I'm full." She sang, leaning all the way back in her chair.

"Ah... Is that what it is?" You said awkwardly.

"Hell yeah." He said. Denji ran his tongue along the edges of his clean plate, picking up all the grease smears. With a hearty place, he threw his plate down onto the table. "Great work, Ms. Niijima." He said, his sharp teeth flashing.

When dinner ended, you were quick to wipe off Denji's messy face, guiding him back to your room as he patted at his round belly. Him and Nayuta were babbling off about something you couldn't care all too much for, but they were heavily excited.

The door to your room swung open, revealing your grand king-sized bed, your large desk, the looming windows, and your couch with a TV before it. More importantly, you also had the luxury of the very first Playstation. As soon as you all stepped inside, Denji launched into your bed, sinking his face deep into the pillowy mattress.

"Aah, (y/n) can I sleep here tonight." He sang.

Your eyes lidded as a fine grin spread across your lips.

"Hell no!" Nayuta barked.

You jolted, turning to her as quick as lightening. "Oh... Nayuta, you're still..."

Her eyebrows furrowed as she crossed her arms, "Here? Yeah. Like I'd ever leave you two alone. Don't forget I don't like ya." Nayuta pouted, kicking the ground.

You smiled tensely. Not that you were hoping for alone time with Denji. Your eyes flickered to your television. "Why don't we play some video games." You said.

Denji gasped, squirming off the bed. "Wait. Do you have one?" His big orange eyes beamed wide like shining diamonds.

"Have one?"

"A Playstation. They just came out last year." He barked, grabbing chunks of his hair. You gasped, nodding excitedly. "Oh my god." Denji muttered. He rushed over to the television, grabbing the small white console with glee. He huddled it close to hus chest as he rummaged through the drawers on your TV stand, oggling all manner of games you collected. "Mortal Combat Three? Tekken one and Tekken two? Guys, we gotta play this."

You and Nayuta joined him by the television, as you tended to set everything up while they picked out their games.

"Let's play Tekken Two." Denji said.

"Uh no, anyone with a brain knows that Mortal Combat has better gameplay." Nayuta barked.

"Yeah, right. With those bad graphics, I might as well play it at an arcade." Denji grunted.

"Well, I want to play Mortal Combat, so it's final." She said.

"Grr... (Y/n) set do you want to play?" Denji huffed.

"Oh... Uh..."

"She wants to play Mortal Combat. It's goretastic." Nayuta said.

"Maybe a kid like you shouldn't see all that blood... Let's play Tekken Two." You muttered.

"Aw what..." Nayuta said.

"Hell yeah!" Denji barked.