love and destiny 2.0

Door KanakRana0

(do read love and destiny part 1 before this ) Surya singh "I wanna be your lover not your healer " he has a... Meer

Characters
chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Accepting the reality
chapter 3 The first Sight
Chapter 4 The coincidence
Chapter 5 Mixed feelings
Chapter 6
Chapter 8 He likes her
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12 Friends
Chapter 13 Her emotions
Chapter 14 His Emotions
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Her comfort
Chapter 17 First kiss
Chapter 18 panic attack
Chapter 19 Surprise
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 Aviraj's truth
Chapter 24 Aisha's past
Chapter 25 teasing game
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 what she planned
Chapter 28 what she got
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 The party
Chapter 33 Heartbreak
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
update...
Chapter 36 Three weeks
epilogue

Chapter 7 The obsession

10 1 0
Door KanakRana0

Surya's pov

I came back home after dropping her , I was in my room lying on my bed thinking about her , I can still sense her hands in my hands, it's feel good to have this feeling, to feel her , I am having mixed feelings at this time , on one side I am happy that I met her today , thanks to that puppy because of whom I met her but on one side I am feeling devastated and sad for whatever happened with her , she looks so scared and fragile. I don't know why I am having these feelings I am just confused.

Ahhhh fuck " i said getting up from my bed.

Avinash came in my room .

Hey I wanna ask you something " he said.

Hmm ask" i said .

How did you know where her house was , did you know her" he asked.

Well its a long story" i said .

I am free " he said .

I told him everything the way I met her in the morning everything that happened at gym and at yoga classes.

Woah this looks like a whole movie" he said getting excited jumping.

Are you mad or what" i said pushing him into the bed .

Whatt Surya " he shouted .

Move him " i said lying on the bed beside him .

Well done you like her" he asked.

I don't know if I like her or not , but the way she cried today ached my heart , it's like every year her eyes fall results in piercing into my heart " i said . I was so confused with my feelings but I am damn sure that I will never let her cry again.

So what are you gonna do now" he asked.

I don't know man " i said .

Aisha's pov

I get inside the house , Nisha and dad must be already slept by now , i slowly walked to my room .

You came late, I was waiting" dad said sitting at the couch. He was still awake waiting for me .

I turned around and he signalled me to sit with him . I sat beside him .

Why didn't you sleep, you don't need to worry for me " I asked .

I thought you'll left me again" he said and I looked into his eyes I can sense that pain and worry in his eyes .

I know Aisha you have now bound yourself, you have now no love left in your heart , you have now had broke all you relation with every single human being on this Earth, but I also know that on one day you'll surely will believe in love again and you'll be happy again " he said caressing my head.

That's what you believe dad but I don't think I can love again and set my heart free" i said .

I know you'll not but your heart will , it will surely will beat again for someone " he said smiling still caressing my head.

I should sleep now" i said getting up from the couch.

Okk good night" he said .

Hmmm " i hummed. Going towards my room.

I lie on my bed , my eyes were really tired, I wanna sleep but if I sleep then that nightmare will come and again everything bad will happen. I know for sure what will happen if I sleep now but still I closed my eyes giving them peace as they just want to be shut for some time ,

It's okk I'll handle it " i said and i dozed off into sleep.

Surya's pov

I completed my 7 km run of the morning I wasn't tired yet but I stopped running and i go to gym I just want to see her , I just want a glance of her . I get inside the gym and there she was doing standing infront of the pull up machine trying to hold it she was jumping to catch , it would be very difficult for her to catch that as she's a little short,

How cute " i said looking at her , i walked towards her .

May I help you" i said to her , i stand beside her.

No I'll handle " she said and she started jumping to hold it , though she said she'll handle it but it looks like she can't..

I just looked her for a minute and then I picked her up from her waist.

What are you doing" she said angrily.

Now hold it " i said , she first looked at me angrily but after then she hold the pull up bar . I helped her in doing pull ups .

I told you I'll handle it" she said .

I know you will I just want to pick you up" i whispered.

What " she asked

No nothing" i said .

After 10 pull ups she feels tired and she told me to put her down , i put her down .she gave me a warm smile.

Thank you " she said.

For what for today or for yesterday" i said.

For both " she said .

It's okk stranger" i said giving her a smile.

My name is not stranger " she said annoyingly.

Well I don't know your name , so I gave a name to you myself " i said .

Didn't you heard at the yoga classes" she said.

Leave yoga classes, you never told me your name yourself " i said.

Okk okk , I am Aisha sharma" she said forwarding her right hand to do handshake.

I am Surya singh " i said, shaking her hand.

Btw thank you so much for helping me yesterday, I was really scared " she said.

I know you were scared, the way you held my hand so tightly yesterday, it seems that you don't wanna leave that hand " i said .

No it's not like I wanna held your hand , I was just scared" she said .

But it didn't seem like that .... It ok I mean who doesn't want to held Surya singh's hand " i said teasing her.

Aren't you bit obsessed with yourself" she said getting annoyed.

Why do you want me to get obsessed with you" i said having a teasing smile on my face. I don't why I said this , am i flirting with her it's not me ....

Forget it" she said walking beside me .

I saw her walking embracing her , her wavy hair , the way she cools her off after feeling sweaty , the way she was trying to hold the pull bar by jumping, the way she smile, ohh my god am i obsessed with her .

Stop Surya" i said to my inner self who was just staring her like a stalker.

🕊️🕊️

I was done with my 2 hrs exercise, I drank water , I looked around to check on her , I saw her talking to the trainer, i walked towards her .

No this is so hard " she said

But this is the part of your gym routine" said the trainer.

What happened " I asked standing beside her

She's is saying that she'll not do leg exercise" said the trainer.

I am already feeling exhausted I'll do it tomorrow " she said .

It's okk if she doesn't want , don't force her" i said to the trainer.

Okk if you say " said the trainer.

I don't need your help " she said .

I know you don't need my help but its always the opposite, i end up helping you " i said.

I.... " She was saying but I cut her off.

See at the yoga Aisha " i said and walked outside the gym .

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.9M 72K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
9.3K 592 21
βπ’πžπžπ€π’π§π  𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐒𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭.𝐈 𝐰𝐒π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐚𝐀𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 ​you'll 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫...
1K 21 16
Book 1 of #tale series. Kashvi: A forced bride's tale Avinaash Kumar Suryavanshi CEO of the most successful company of India Vansh. A extremely h...
84.9K 3.4K 31
"18000000" he said making her eyes widen in horror. "But don't worry I will give you two options." He said softly as if he was talking to a child. "F...