I Know Places (Taylor Swift)

By lexidaylight

All started in 2014 at the party hosted by the famous singer Taylor Swift that was celebrating the release of... More

one
Two
three
five
Six
seven
Eight
nine
Ten
eleven
Twelve
thirteen
Fourteen
fifteen
Sixteen
seventeen

Four

325 13 2
By lexidaylight

Now, Elizabeth was out waiting for her date to arrive. In 5 minutes a Rolls Royce pulled in front if her the window getting down and the blonde appearing behind the window.

"Hi Liz!" Taylor said with a sweet smile. Elizabeth loved how the nickname sounds from her.

"Hi Tay!" The brunette said with a smile on her face happy to see Taylor after a week.

"Come on get in we have a reservation!" Taylor said while leaning to open the back door for her. After Elizabeth got in the blonde pulled her in a hug.

"Do let me present you to my driver wich is my bodyguard too. George this is Elizabeth! Elizabeth this is George!" Taylor told them.

"Good evening Ms. Gold." George said while looking on the road but made a little eye contact with the brunette and gaved her a small smile.

"Good evening George!" Elizabeth returned the smile and turned to Taylor admiring her. "You look beautiful tonight!" The shorter girl said while looking at her admiring everything at Taylor.

"Thank you! You look amazing!" Taylor said while they were both blushing. They were smiling at each other like idiots from what Taylor thought but she was happy.

"So where are you taking me tonight?" The brunette asked. "Well to The Capital Grill." The blonde said proudly.

"What?" Elizabeth's eyes widened at Taylor's words. It was too expensive for her but she wasn't going to tell her that. "What what?" Taylor asked with a confused face.

"Uhm... Nothing just, isn't it too expensive?" Realisation camed to Taylor after Elizabeth spoke. "Oh don't worry I'll pay." Taylor said fast.

"Oh no I can't let you do that!" The short girl protested, Taylor put her hand on her shoulders making her too look at Taylor. "Liz I am the one who asked you out! Don't worry! It's not a big deal."

Elizabeth could feel embarrassment coming towards her not in a bad way. She was so close to the singer that she could see her beautiful blue esyes more clearly.

"If you say so..." The brunette mumbled looking out of the window.

When they got there, luckily paparazzi weren't there so they ran fast into the building.

"Good evening! Do you have a reservation?" The waiter asked. He was a yound boy maybe 19-20 who clearly recognised Taylor but tried to act cool.

"Yes by the name of Swift." Taylor spoke kindly to him while Elizabeth was next to her admiring secretly the place. She was never there but she saw pictures of her colleagues on her instagram.

"Oh found you! Come with me!" The boy said both of the girls and George following. They got to a beautiful table for two.

"Here is your table. The menus are on it sign for me when you are ready to order." The young boy said shile leaving.

Taylor went on Elizabeth's seat, took the chair out signaling for the brunette to sit and then pushed it. Then, she went at her chair and sat on it.

"Oh George you don't have to stay with us! Spend your evening free I'll call you when it's time to go." Taylor said kindly to her bodyguard, he only nodded and walked out off the restaurant.

"Hmm what do you want to eat tonight?" Elizabeth asked while looking through the menu trying to find something to eat. "I really want pasta but we are in a fucking fancy restaurant and I should get something 'fancy'." Taylor said clearly annoyed by it.

"Then let's get pasta. I want too!" Elizabeth laughed. "Oh and wine" Taylor said happy.

"And for dessert?" Elizabeth asked. "It's your turn to choose something" The singer said giggling. Lizzie liked the 'game' that Taylor started. "Hmm from what I see here I would like to try this vanilla cake. What do you say?" She took her eyes up from the paper to look at the blue eyed woman who was already staring at her, nodding with a smile on her face.

Taylor rised her hand up when the young man was walking past their table and he camed to take their order and then leaves.

"You are staying at a hotel tonight?" Elizabeth asked Taylor with her head in her hands admiring her for the 10th time tonight. She just couldn't get enough of her. She was just so beautiful.

Their feelings were just so confused. They were scared for what could happen if they get together especially for Taylor's reputation. In this moment Taylor wasn't giving a damn about what people thought about her, she was so happy that she was with Elizabeth.

"Well yes I talked to Tree last week and she got a room for me." the singer said with a smirk on her face. "Mhm cool..." The brunette responded, returning the smirk.

They talked for a while and their food finally arrived. "Okay let's see if we are going to regret that we bought pasta." Taylor said while talking a fork to try.

Elizabeth took hers and tried the food. Immediately she looked at Taylor who was eating. "Hm they are good!" The brunette said. "Yep they are I think we should come back here." the other woman responded.

Through the middle of the dinner they already finished the bottle of wine and they could feel that they were dizzy but they were having fun.

"And then I looked at Meredith and she started running like someone was chasing her!" Taylor said while they both were laughing. The cat lover told Elizabeth everything about her cats.

"Oh my now let's eat it until you don't remember anything else about your cats because i'll not be able to finish my piece of cake." Elizabeth laughed. The wine was really kicking in.

After they finished their dinner Taylor payed, when they get out they look for George who was sitting in front of the car waiting for them. It was still early so they decided that they could go on a walk, of course with George after them.

"Come on I know some places!" Elizabeth said happy while takingTaylor's hand. "Where are you taking me?" Taylor asked her curiously. "Oh we have this park you'll adore it!"

When they got there still hand in hand Taylor was fascinated by it. How come she never knew about this place in the park that she have been in it for so many times.

Lights were on each side of the path, beautiful trees with fairy lights on were decorated. Some how no one was there wich was the best.

"This place is so beautiful!" Taylor said while turning to Elizabeth while taking her other hand. The brunette was looking in her eyes smiling.

"Can I kiss you?" Taylor asked. Elizabeth remembered this question. That was what the singer asked the night one week ago.

"You don't need to ask." the brunette said while connecting her lips with hers. Taylor's hands moved towards Elizabeth's waist while the brunette's arms behind blonde's neck through her hair.

Elizabeth's tongue asked for Taylor's permission wich she accepted. They lips dancing in a slow dance.

Taylor broke the kiss, but continuing to kiss her cheek, jawline, neck and shoulders making the shorter girl to moan silently but still loud for Taylor to hear it what made her to turn on even more.

"Let's go at the hotel." Taylor whispered. Her red lips were now smushed. Elizabeth's was marked with red lipstick. Tay loved the sight.

When they turned around George was trying to pretend that he didn't saw nothing wich it made them to laugh.

"Take us at the hotel." Taylor said.

The whole ride there was full of kisses. When they got in the lobby both sprinted through the elevators getting in Taylor's room being at the 6th floor. Luckily they were alone in so they could continue their session.

The blonde girl was against the was while the other girl was attacking her neck with kisses.

The doors opened indicating that they had gotten at the floor. Taylor took Elizabeth's hand and running down the hallway not fast because of their high heels.

They get at the door the tall woman looking in her purse fast trying to find the key. She opens the door pushes Lizzie in and closes the door.

"You sure you want to do this?" The brunette asks.

"Elizabeth... I only bought this dress so you could take it off!" Taylor said looking into the green eyes of Elizabeths.

The brunette's arms slowly moved to singers back opening the dress, slowly taking it off she remaining only in her underwear.

Taylor couldn't be the only one without her dress so she took Elizabeth's dress off.  They took their high heels off too.

Elizabeth missed how tall Taylor was compared to herself, she being the only exception why she liked to be short.

The tall woman didn't took any moment and took Elizabeth in her arms again connecting her lips with hers and going towards the bad, gently putting her down but still between her legs. Her arm moved towards the shorter girl's legs, between them. Rubbing her slowly through the material of Elizabeth's panties making her moan a little.

Lizzie's right hand moved towards Taylor's back once again and took off her bra slowly falling on her chest and throwing it on the floor. Still with the same hand she started rubbing the singer's breast making her moan.

~~~~~~~

It was early in the morning surprisingly when Taylor woke up next to Elizabeth who was facing the blonde with her back. She smiled at the naked girl laying next to her sleeping peacefully.

Her hand moved closer towards the other girl's back touching it slowly adoring the her soft skin. She smiled when the memories from last night camed. Actually Taylor had do much fun, especially that it was her first time with a girl. She liked not being touched by a man and only needing to be the one who was only staying during sex.

She really enjoyed that most of the night being in charge on Elizabeth.

When she took her hand off of the brunette's back she started slowly to wake up, turning towards Taylor and smiling at her.

"Good morning, Liz!" Taylor said sweetly with her head on her hand looking at the other girl who was now on her back with the blanket covering her naked chest. "Morning!" Elizabeth said simply still smiling. "So... Have you enjoyed the night?" Taylor asked.

"Are you kidding? It was the best! Thank you for that night, Tay. I really needed it." The brunette said while sitting on her butt while leaning to kiss the blonde. Taylor's hands immediately touched Elizabeth's hips making the girl going on the singer's lower stomach. Their lips moved in sync while their tongues met.

"Let's go eat!" Taylor said when she broke the kiss, the brunette getting down bending down to get her clothes when the blonde interrupted her.

"Take some of mine." She said while going towards her suitcase taking out a pair of pants and a hoodie. "Are you sure?" The shorter girl asked while looking up at Taylor who had the clothes in her hands.

"Of course."

They were going down in the lobby with George behind them. They all got into a coffee shop, the girls going to get their breakfast. This time Elizabeth 'begged' for Taylor to let her pay.

"Hmm this is good." Taylor said while taking a bite from her toast. "Yeah." the other girl responded. "At what time do you need to be back at the dorms?" Taylor asked while taking a sip from the coffee. "Oh shit. I forgot. By 1pm I think. I need to study something physiology and then I'll be free." The brunette responded.

"I still can't believe that you are here in Boston. But I don't want you to go back to New York." She continued with a sad face at the blonde who was now looking at her sad too. "I know Liz, I know. I'll miss you!" Taylor said.

"I'll miss you too! Maybe we could visit each other once at two-three weekends." She tried to find a solution. "Or maybe every week." Taylor continued. "Hmm that could be an ideea but the plane is expensive." Elizabeth talked.

Taylor only laughed at the girls words. She was right actually. But not because she 'couldn't' afford them.

~~~~~~~

"I'll miss you!" Taylor said while her face was buried in Elizabeth's neck. She had grown closer with the girl and she really was going to miss her until their next meet up.

"Oh Tay... I'll miss you too!" Elizabeth said while kissing her head. They were sitting it the singer's car, in the back, in front of Elizabeth's camp.

"Okay now. I should go. Please text me when you get in New York."

Elizabeth got out of the car going straight in her dorm. When she opened the door her roommate's were inside studying of course.

"Well, well, well look who showed up!" The ginger girl said. The brunette wasn't sure if she was rude or only joking so she decided to only respond with a small nod.

It was now dark outside. Elizabeth was laying in her bed, with her headphones on listening of course to her singer Taylor. She admitted to herself that she was a big fan of 1989. You Are In Love started playing and all her memories from last night camed into her mind.

She was all smiling at the flashbacks. "What got you smiling like that girl?" Layla asked looking at her. Elizabeth's bed was sitting before Layla's bed, and Emma's was on the left side of theirs.

"Oh nothing." Elizabeth responded while feeling her face heating up, all being red.

For the first time today, she opened social media. While she was scrolling a tweet kinda popular got her eye. It was abot her and Taylor.

Last night, the famous singer, Taylor Swift was spotted leaving a restaurant in Boston together with a young woman. Who is the mysterious woman and how had they become close?

This made her mad. She screenshoted and sent it to the singer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tay💕

*Attachment sent*
what the fuck? What is their problem????🤷🏻‍♀️

Hi!💕
Welcome to our world! Don't mind them, love.

Hmm you never called me like that. I like it💕

And I like YOU!!!!

😳Woah that was...
fast. But I like you too Tay!💕💕

I never thought that I'll tell my feelings through  a message😅😅

Its a first start for everything🤷🏻‍♀️
but i liked it💕

💕

💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She continued to scroll on twitter until she saw something that made her heart to beat faster and faster until she thought that is was going to explode. It was a photo of her and Taylor from the park, kissing.

She got up from her bed and went straight in the bathroom calling the blonde.

"Yes, Liz?" Taylor's voice spoke. "They found out." Elizabeth said panicked. She wasn't sure why she was panicked but she was.

"Liz I don't understand what you are saying." Taylor said confused. "They took pictures of us last night... in the park." She whispered. On the other side of the phone  it was a silent. "Tay..?" Elizabeth asked scared. She didn't wanted to lose her.

"Uhm I can't talk right not!" The blonde said quietly and closed the phone. She felt tears in her eyes. Yes, if her relationship with Elizabeth was going to last people eventually would find out about it, but she felt that it was too soon. Her phone lit up expecting to Elizabeth's name to show up but actually it was Tree's.

"Yes?" Taylor responded quietly. "Oh Taylor... The fucking paparazzi saw you both last night. I feel so bad! I can't do anything anymore they got popular to quickly." The ginger's voice said from the phone.

"What am I supposed to do now Tree?" Taylor asked.

"Well or you affirm your relationship woth Elizabeth or you get a boyfriend."

"No I don't want to leave Liz but still I don't want to confirm the relationship because there is no relationship! We are not together. I just told her that I like her."

"Oh that's sweet. But we need to do something Taylor." Tree said, at first her voice in awe but immediately turned serious. She liked Elizabeth. She thought that she is a good girl and she is perfect for Taylor.

"Yeah I know. But for now I want to stay in silence... Oh and please make sure that nothing happens to Liz. She needs to be safe. Please?" Taylor said, tears still rolling down her face.

"Yes. Now go and relax. Bye!" The ginger said while closing the phone.

Taylor felt like she could leave Elizabeth like that so she decided to send her a message.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Liz💕

Please dont be mad at me! I just
don't know what to do.

its okay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She felt so bad but she couldn't do anything now. She was just so tired that she wanted to go to sleep and wake up only after all of this was done and everyone was over it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So yeah.... it was supposed to be a sweet chapter but no.
Well I wanted to write smut but I think it's to soon for it. And now please let me think for an idea how to continue it because I kinda messed it up how I initially wanted the story to be like but let's hope that it will turn good.
Ill try to be more active but I have school.
Oh and THANK YOU SO MUCH WE ARE RISING VARY FAST. I love youuu so muchhhh😭😭😭💕💕💕💕
I actually love their 'relationship'
I am sorry for the mistakes but it like 11pm when i write this and i am broke as fuck and i need to go to sleep soo dont forget to vote💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 186 6
๐™ž๐™ข๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™–๐™—๐™ง๐™–๐™ข๐™จ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ @๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต & @๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...
410K 26.4K 47
Dear Rory, I'm sorry about what I said. I'm leaving for LA in two days. Can we talk before then, please? We can just drive around as usual. I do...
33.1K 2.1K 29
"Hey, when you're on those big stages and stuff, can you do something for me?" "Anything." "Remember my name? Remember that somewhere, your best frie...
74.2K 1.7K 73
I'M NOT CONTINUING TO UPDATE THIS FANFIC ANYMORE!!!! Linn Grace, an unknown singer-songwriter crashes at her schoolfriend Blake Lively's house while...