Red Blood, Pink Eyes

By slayerstories

This story follows the same cruel fate that was given to tanjiro but what if it was his sister nezuko? what i... More

Kind demon and a vengeful survivor
Journey To Mount Sagiri
First battles are the most difficult
Life is bound to Change
Training (-nezuko-)
Training (-Tanjiro-)
quick update
Sensing Powerful foes
abilities and meeting new people
Explaining and unknown dual
selected demon slayers
Nichirin blades and first mission
Shocking Encounters
Difficult Fight and a#s-beating
New Bonds,New Team
Mount Natagumo
Hashiras and Trials
Butterfly mansion
Constant Training (-both siblings-)
Constant Training part 2
Short but Meaningful help
A ride to the dreamworld
Mugen Train Part 1
Mugen Train -Final part-
A Demon Death match
Recovery and Meetings
(-Filler-) The Blue and The Boar
(-Filler-) sleepy girl in a thunderstorm
(-Filler-) Forbidden lovers
(-Filler-) Unexpected

Taking a small rest

128 10 3
By slayerstories

Nezuko pov:

'I wasn't sure how much time passed since I was asleep on my brother's back but by the time I woke up we arrived at the mansion, it was nighttime so it was perfect timing to have a long and earned rest, although there was one thing that got me worried'

"hey guys look....a wisteria family's crest"

kasugai crow:"KAW! It's time to rest it's time to rest! you all had a rough day"

tanjiro:(well I didn't)

kasugai crow:"This house with the wisteria family's crest belongs to one of the family's that were rescued by demon slayers, they'll let you stay there free of charge!"

"w-wait really! Oh I can't wait to sleep all day long! I haven't been able to rest properly ever since I started my missions! and my old injuries were killing me"

tanjiro:"you have old injuries? since when? and why didn't you tell me?"

"......uhhhhhhhh...I forgot? ehehehe.... please forgive me big brother"

tanjiro:*sighs* "just tell me next time okay?"

"Okay!"

zenitsu:"uhh hey guys? how do we get tanjiro in the house?"

inosuke:"huh? what do you mean? all he has to do is just go through the door!"

zenitsu:"no not like that! what I mean is that this house is surrounded with wisteria, it's very deadly and if you have multiple off it near a demon or inject enough of it into a demon then they die"

"W-what?!"

tanjiro:"huh, well don't worry about that, wisteria doesn't affect me anymore"

zenitsu/nezuko:"WHAAT!"

'it was a bad play on our part because we disturbed the person that was inside the House, me,big brother and zenitsu knew that whoever lived here would freak out and not let us rest here, we were panicking left right'

*on the ground and speed walked back and forth* "crap crap crap crap crap crap!"

zenitsu:"W-What do we do?!?"

inosuke:"why are you three so worked up about?"

zenitsu:"You! we don't have enough time for this!"

tanjiro:(This is bad! I gotta think of something! and fast! Come on brain Think! Is there any thing I can do that won't throw suspicion on me, the least I need is to hide my pale skin and eyes and sharp nails!) *gets an idea, he is trying to do it now*

'we didn't have anymore time as the door opened multiple thoughts ran across my mind, are they going to tell about my brother? is he going to die? am I going to die?! are my friends also going to die because of us?! I didn't want to think about the worst possible outcome'

old lady:"hello there, I presume you all are demon slayers?"

zenitsu:*gulps* "y-y-yes w-we a-are"

"m-ma'am! p-please I can explain! m-my brother is a good demon! please you have to-"

old lady:"hm? demon? you mean that red scared handsome young man? I think you must be tired dear because he doesn't look like a demon to me"

'me and zenitsu were in shock at what we just heard, both of us turned around and saw tanjiro who was sweating a lot for some reason but he had his human looks, the same eyes that I have grown up with, his skin and nails are human, I didn't know how it's possible or how he did it but I am glad to see his human self again'

inosuke:"what do you mean by that? he's a-OFFF" *gets elbowed by tanjiro*

tanjiro -human form- :"Human! Yep I am indeed a human, sorry for the confusion miss, all four of us had been going on multiple missions without having much sleep,food or even a small nap, we fought a demon who could change a room entirely and that messed with our heads, we have not recovered from our previous missions, so please and please I hope you can find it in your heart and soul if you hear us say random nonsense or act very strange but fear not, I am completely one hundred percent sure that we will be able to fully recover back to fighting and healthy conditions, before we go in your home I would like to say this, on behalf of my friends and sister here we are incredibly sorry if we act selfish or greedy"

"........."

zenitsu:"........"

Inosuke:(I will get you back kentaro!)

old lady:"oh you poor four...no wonder you said theses things, you four young slayers are really giving it your all and more how noble and brave of you but please you don't need to push yourselves further than you can handle, and don't worry about begin greedy or selfish take your time here it's the least I can do, now follow me into your rooms" *goes inside the house*

zenitsu:".......okay What the hell did I just witnessed?!?"

Inosuke:"I'm going inside, I'm hungry!"

nezuko:"yeh sure whatever, big brother! you never told me you could"

'suddenly out of nowhere big brother dropped on his knees while covering both of his eyes, he was sweating hard and smoke was slowly rising, he was also panting hard taking only few fast shallow breaths'

"Big brother! are you okay?!?"

tanjiro:"I'm fine nezuko..........j-just t-tired..........a-and.........h-hungry"

zenitsu:"W-What?!? b-but how!? n-nezuko! I-if we don't deal with his hunger T-then w-we'll -"

"no zenitsu he didn't mean it like that, he can eat human food, I.....I think whatever he did took a massive amounts of his strength to pull it off and that's why he is like this, zenitsu use your ears to hear anyone coming our direction and try to locate a room far away from the other's, we'll use our kimonos to hide his skin and nails, we will bring him the food that they give us"

tanjiro:" d-double f-for m-me"

zenitsu:"okay, then, let's go before anyone checks on us"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
- a few days later-

zenitsu pov:

'it was scary, really scary for the first couple of nights because tanjiro was hungry, just the thought of tanjiro eating us while we sleep kept wake but........I found out that there really was no need to worry, just like what nezuko said he can really eat human food, even tho he wasn't any threat to us we had to put him in a room far away from the rest and nezuko had to be the one who brought him the food, the grandma was confused but nonetheless she accepted our requests, nezuko actually slept in a different room but close to me and Inosuke's for obvious reasons'

nezuko:*sighs while walking towards her brother's room* "I really feel bad for lying to that nice lady......"

"yeah it's not right....but we can't do anything about right?"

nezuko:*smiles a little* "yeah.......and zenitsu?..... thanks"

*flustered* "W-waah?! f-for what? I-I didn't do anything to-"

nezuko:" but you did......you accepted me for travelling with a demon.....and you accepted my brother for being a demon.....that...means a lot... I didn't forget about that time you saved me!"

'I was confused because I don't remember doing anything that saved her, I started to question nezuko-chan about me saving her, what she said next shocked me I was asleep because I fainted from fear but I used the first form of thunder breathing to save me and her, I told her that I had no knowledge or control over something like that to which shocked her'

"I'm telling the truth! I didn't know I could even do that!"

nezuko:"hm maybe big brother knows something about it? let's go and ask him"

'we finally reached to tanjiro's room and I can already her the sound of at least three people eating all at once but in reality I knew exactly how many people there were in that room, nezuko-chan Opened the door and we see a Mount of empty bowls and tanjiro who was eating like a maniac, he stop when he noticed us, after gulping what was in his mouth he talked to us'

tanjiro:"hey nezuko! hey zenitsu, how are you two doing?"

nezuko:"good!"

"fine and you?"

tanjiro:"better than when we first arrived here,you've been behaving well towards inosuke Right nezuko?"

nezuko:"yep! although....he does get on my nerves here and there"

tanjiro:"nezuko...."

nezuko:"don't worry! I didn't do anything bad to him........yet"

tanjiro:"huh?"

nezuko:"huh? what? did you say something? I didn't hear, anyways! how is your hungry big brother?"

(s-she's scary!)

tanjiro:*anime sweat's while having a plain expression* "....riiight, my hunger is at half but other than that I'm fine, I could probably go a few months without food"

"oh well that good to hear at least but if you don't mind me asking....how were you able to change your appearance from a demon to a human?"

nezuko:"oh yeah I've been meaning to ask you that big brother"

tanjiro:"well...you can say I got the idea from a certain friend me and nezuko met a while ago but I'm not going to go into details, basically I used my energy to forcefully change my skin color and eyes as well as my nails but because the transformation was so quick and new it put a toll on my body and drained my strength super fast"

"ohh I see now"

nezuko:"how long can you maintain it? I missed seeing your human self...n-no offense b-big brother!"

tanjiro:*chuckles* "don't worry about it nezuko I also missed being a human, anyways the answer to your question is probably disappointing,when I first used it only 5 minutes was my limit but now I can maintain it for 30 minutes because I have been training mentally, and I managed to lessen the amount of strength it's required to transform"

nezuko:"oh well 30 minutes isn't that bad I guess, I can at least see your human self for 30 minutes each day!"

tanjiro:"nezuko, if you have enough food to supply my hunger then I'll gladly change, but if you don't have a huge amount of food then I won't be able to change every day"

nezuko:*sad* "o-oh....right sorry"

"cheer up nezuko, at least your brother looks cool"

nezuko:"yeah your right!"

Tanjiro:*whispering to himself but zenitsu heard it because of his super hearing* "thanks zenitsu"

(no problem tanjiro, I have seen the difference between you and another demons, I believe that you won't harm us.....I..think)
"u-um s-so what do you guys think will happen when we finished resting?"

nezuko:"We'll continue our missions....and probably get separated but I guess maybe they'll be generous and give us missions to work together?"

"maybe.....oh by the way, there was one thing I wanted to ask you about tanjiro, nezuko-chan said that I saved her while I was asleep, she asked if I knew of this but I told her that I didn't, do you have an idea as to why I can fight while sleeping?"

'tanjiro was shocked by what I said, he looked at nezuko for confirmation and she nodded, he then put a hand under his chin I'm pretty sure he was thinking of my situation'

tanjiro:"hmm I...have an idea...but we'll need an expert doctor so that you will get healed if it backfires"

"WHAAT!? J-JUST WHAT IS THIS IDEA!? A-AND IS IT THAT DANGEROUS THAT  WE NEED  A DOCTOR!? WHY CAN'T YOU THINK OF SOMETHING LESS DANGEROUS!?!"

tanjiro:"....... zenitsu......"

"y-yeah?"

nezuko pov:

'I was just standing by the sidelines waiting and excited to hear what big brother would say next but I wasn't expecting what tanjiro AND zenitsu said'

tanjiro:"that WAS the least dangerous Idea I had, I already thought of three other ones but they could put you in a coma,out of commission or possibly death"

zenitsu:"my apologies then I was not familiar with the way you think, now if you'll excuse me I'm going to eat with that beautiful boar head, goodbye" *bows and then leaves*

"......uhhh I think you broke him big brother"

tanjiro:"well  those were chances of death, but I have six more idea that guaranteed certain death if they went wrong-"

zenitsu:*comes back while trembling because he heard what tanjiro said* "I apologize for my behavior earlier and I do hope you forgive me Mr Kamado now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go to a corner and cry silently thank you for your corporation, goodbye" *leaves to cry in a corner*

"big brother....you scared him again!"

tanjiro:"....uhh I didn't mean it!"

note: hey everyone! this chapter is originally shorter but I decided to extended it just a few hundred words more

anyways I wanted to make this episode short because I don't want to write the next episode with this one, so yeah

goodbye and until next time!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

828K 32.9K 59
๐ŸŽˆใ€Œ You led an ordinary life as a typical girl, deeply engrossed in the world of anime and manga, with a profound love for martial arts. Sadly, your...
882 51 11
โ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐›๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...
912 31 24
In a world filled with demons who terrorize Japan, Demon Slayers are there to stop the threat they pose. Unfortunately, Takeyasu Tatsukami falls into...
86.1K 2.9K 23
[COMPLETED] Previously known as 'Forgotten...' Anagapesis (n) no longer feeling any affection for someone you once loved What happens if you were als...