MY ONLY ONE ♡

By tkbbb02512

VEGASPETE....🖤💙 More

characters...
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14 - confession
confession
15 - welcome to the family
17 - boyfriend
18 - sweet tickles
19 - insecurity
20 - only you
NOT UPDATE - INFINITY ♾️
Hello there 👋🏻

16 - together

616 36 1
By tkbbb02512

_____________

Pete's one who wake up first.. it's already late than usual time for wake up.... both didn't sleep at night... Even being with eachother.. it's new for both of them.. both talked about the things... Like how they realise their love for eachother.. and more things..

Pete didn't realise what he's doing right now...
He's unconsciously tracing his lover's features... who's now sleeping peacefully.. he didn't believe he's staring at his lover's face for hour now..

Pete's pov-----

I wake up... Covered into soft blanket ...
Feeling something touching my cheeks... Something hard yet soft... Still sleepy....
feeling muscular hands around my waist... And being pulled close by someone... Then I realised I'm in bed with vegas.... I slept hugging him.. last night..... Under his warm and comfy embrace...

Last night we slept late.. even being eachother arms.. we can't sleep.. we talked about the things we've to....

.....you know how I'm feeling right now...?? Feeling like I'm safe... Safe being in his arms... The feeling of being curled up in his arms...
Waking up while listing sweet melody of your love's heart... It's feels like dream to me... Dream that I ever dreamed of... Being with one you love... Wake up and first thing you know is you're with person you love...  Best feeling I ever had....

I moved little..  not trying to disturb vegas... So I can see him... Sleeping peacefully...

God this man..... God must take his time to create this boy..... He's so handsome...even in his sleep....

I love him....love him so much... I really want my every morning like this... Wake up in his arms... Arms that made me comfortable.. made me easy...

Even when I'm not mature enough to understand this love things... I liked him... I always loves to tease him... When we first met...p'khun took him along with his other brothers.. He's bart... He didn't even told me his name.. and that time little kim told me his Name... I always called him by name.. 'V' .... Bastard... He never give me attention..  always behaves like I'm annoying... But I was so annoying.. for him.. yes I was very annoying... I always irritate him to core... Hahah...
I always asked him stupid questions...that made him irritate... Always irritate him with all my stupid doings...

When I came to know about him.. went to study abroad.. i become upset...very upset.. even we're not so good with eachother.... but I always missed him.. missed to annoy him....that face he makes Whenever I ask him something stupid....Whenever p'khun came on his holidays.. everyone was there but only him... I got upset.. i decided I'll never talk to him... For not telling me... I know I irritated him and loves to annoy him but I do care about him..that time to and now to...

When I realised my feelings for him.. i always tried to stop my self... Always thinking that it's only one sided and attraction towards him...he's one good friend of mine.. i don't want to ruin this friendship... In that six years he never here... But whenever I saw him.. I felt different... Felt the feeling I never had for someone... I realised I do like him... Love him....

When yesterday he confessed his feelings for me.. i Really didn't believe at first.. stupid me.. i asked him again and again.. when he told me he loves me i jumped like kid.... But what else I can do... Everyone knows how we feel when someone we love also love us back... it's different feeling..and I do also confessed to him my feelings...

And....now we both here.. with eachother arms... feeling eachother's warmth... it's really feel good to be with person whom you love...

_________

Pete was so busy in my thoughts... He heard soft sleepy giggles.... He come out of thoughts...
It's vegas.. his eye is still closed but he's smiling like idiot...

"Good morning my sunshine...." He said...
He opened his eyes slowly...he looked at the person beside him sleeping while hugging him... He smooched Pete' cheeks...and buried his face into Pete's neck...
pete felt his cheeks warm... Pete's  blushing right now... Those rosy pink blush on his face...
He giggled...

"Very good morning Vegas...." Pete said...as he patted vegas head... who's face is now buried Pete's neck...

"Umm...."

"Did you sleep well...."

"Very well...what about you..."
Vegas said as he looked up see Pete' face...Pete smiled at him...and Said..
"i also..."

Vegas again smooched his cheeks...

"Enough now..  first thing in morning.. all you do is smooching me.."

"Because I love to do this..."vegas said as he again smooched pete and rubbed his nose with pete....
Both laughed.. it's very very veryyyyy good morning for both...
Both hugged for while...

Vegas' pov-----

Awww... My boy....

Those eyes...  wonderful eyes... That give me always butterflies every time I look at...
That smile on his face... Made me forget everything around me... Melt my heart in seconds... Smile that I want on his face for forever... Can do anything for this smile...  That giggles and his voice.. i could listen this for hours....everything about him is special... Very special to me...

My love.. my life..my first...my everything for him.. only him... I wanted him to know how much I love him.. how much I wait for this every moments... wanted to tell every chance I got...that I love him.. only him...  Want to spend every moments of my life with from now on...

Our first meet... When I first met him... He's little.. little kid with chubby cheeks...with dimples each side...Plumpy lips...and big doe eyes... That  silky black brown hair..... I still remembered everything about him.. every small details of him... He's cute... He's still.. that cute dimples on his both side of cheeks still the same... That doe eyes... Plumpy lips... Haha.. what even I'm saying.. he's the same person I met when I was fifteen... Almost before ten years...
That time when he asked me my name i didn't told him...haha that face .. that pouted face... I still remember... He's so annoying.. sorry..but really he was... He always likes to irritate me... Always asked me stupid questions.. I don't know... from where he got that question in his little brain... I always pretend to not to give him attention but deep down i always.. adore that cubby boy bubbling and smiling... Every time he ask me something stupid.. i always ignored him but I always take notes..of that all questions and answers in my daily book...it's still with me...Haha.. may he always thinks that I never gave him attention but I did.. i always gave him all my attention without noticing him... I don't why I was stubborn bart that time...

I do know...that something about him is very special.. i didn't understand that feelings until I became more mature enough to understand my feelings... Feelings i come to know about after being stay away from him.. for almost 6 years... 

After I went abroad for my studies... in that 6 years.. i rarely saw him... may be for first three years i only saw him when everyone goes to island for holidays..they always share me photos because I told to ... I saw all the photos of them playing and enjoying...i always missed that smile.. because when I was at home... Every time we go out for vacation or we've holidays... P'khun being stubborn always dragged us there... Because he loves pete so much and always want to spent time in Island...

After I came to know about pete being bodyguard of p'khun.. I don't like the idea him being bodyguard.. because being bodyguard is not easy and safe... But it's his choice to be bodyguard of p'khun... After he become bodyguard i almost saw him everyday... Whenever I video call macau or mom..or anyone in the house...  He's always there..  always with everyone... All smiley and happy....  My feelings for him become more and more...

Well now I'm with him..  he's being curled up in my arms... It's best feeling I ever had... Being with person you love...

We heard knocks on the door..

"Oh.. someone's there .." pete said..

"Hmm...let them be..." Lazy me... No.. i don't want to leave him...

"No... Go and see..what if there's something important..."

"No... I'm not going...let me hug you more..." I snuggled more to him..but we again heard knocks..and i know who's outside...

"go now...."
He ordered...

"Okay okay... I'm going.. "

I went to open the door... As I said I know who's there....
"Aiiii!! Pete...  My son.... where's are you..."
It's p'khun.... His voice.. oh god... I even covered my ears...

"P'khun.... "

"What.. huh where's my pete... He's not in his room...."

"So you think.. he's here...."
I rolled my eyes... Like what... Let's us cuddle for more time...

"Yes.. he's here right.... " He tried to pick into room but I didn't let him... And that time his both bodyguards come... They're out of breath..
Catching breath...

"Khun...khun no...." Arm said...

"He's so fast...." Pol mumbled...
I want to laugh at them.. poor lovers... Haha..

"Khun no... Khun Anya wants to see you...  Now.."

"No I'm not going....and you devil where's my pete..."

"Who said he yours... he's mine....and he's sleeping..let him..."

"You...bastard how dare you..."
And that time pete come hearing this... With Messy hair... he's looking cute right now.. i grabbed him by his waist and kissed his cheeks...
That made p'khun more mad... Pete blushed and tried to free from my grip..

"You bastard devil....how dare you to touch my pete....."  He grabbed Pete's hand pulled him to himself...

"Baby you okay..." He asked him... Pete nodded..."I'm fine khun no...."

____________

At that time Anya comes....
And take tankhun with her...and told both vegaspete to come it's already lunch time.....

---------

I don't know what I wrote hahaha 😂

🖤💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.1K 15
My first VegasPete story 🤪✌️ Pete is a sex worker, but Vegas doesn't know that. One day Vegas coincidentally happens to be Pete's client. Pete howe...
42K 2.3K 24
kinn❤️porche
38.7K 1.5K 31
hate.😡...?....or.....love.❤..? Of course it was stubborn Love❤❤❤❤ ........Kinn
266K 8.4K 15
Another VegasPete Fanfic