Embrace Me Tightly

By ButterFly_707_

I don't know from where it starts, but i want my end in your embrace. This Love story is about Advik Rathod a... More

Author's Note
Cast
CHARACTERS
CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
CH.7 (THEIR PAST)
CH.8
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
CH.12
CH.13
CH.14
CH.15
CH.16
CH.17
CH.18
CH.19
CH.20
CH.21
CH.22
CH.23
CH.24
CH.25
CH.26
CH.27
CH.28
CH.29
Ch.30
CH.31
CH.32
CH.33
CH.34
CH.35
CH.36
CH.37
CH.38
CH.39
CH.40
CH.41
CH.42
CH.43
CH.44
CH.45
CH.47
CH.48
CH.49
CH.50
CH.51
CH.52
CH.53
CH.54
CH.55
CH.56
Note
CH.57
CH.58
CH.59
CH.60
CH.61
CH.62

CH.46

609 53 5
By ButterFly_707_

• Vote, comment and share...💗

• THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 30K+ VIEWS. I LOVE YOU ALL💜.

Happy reading ❤️
----------------------------------------------------------
SONG NAME:- Mere Humsafar

She was standing in middle of the road at 9:00 pm. She was coming back from Divya's home but her scooter break down in middle of the road.

She was about to call Rahul but one message popped up in her phone.

"YOU ARE LOOKING HOT IN THAT WHITE KURTI."

She took a deep breath and about press call button.

Before she pressed the button she finds her self pinned against tree.

Her breath and her hands start shaking after looking at those eyes after so many years.

Like her nightmare is standing infront of her.

??:- "HOW ARE YOU SWEETHEART? WHY ARE YOU NOT REPLY ME?"

Before his hand touched her cheeks She looked other side with force. And Said while glaring at him.

Niyati- Don't you dare to touch me.

??:- why? You are mine from very first when my eyes landed on you sweetheart.

Niyati- I'm not yours.

??:- Then whose? Your that boyfriend what's his name? Yes, Advik Rathod.

He smirked and her mind becomes blank.

??:- Thinking that how I know? What do you think I will leave you after you send me to jail. I must say you becomes more sexy after your parents' death. Well how's your boyfriend? What he is doing in Paris?Is he alive or die? I will come back soon Sweetheart.

He start going after playing with her mind. With shaking hands she VC advik but he was not receiving. Her mind start thinking negative.

She again called him and this time he received the call.

Advik- This tim..

Niyati- WHERE ARE YOU? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SCARED I WAS.

Advik- I was busy niya. This is my work time.

Niyati- JUST SHUT UP DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO RECEIVE MY CALL? ARE YOU MAD ADVIK? WHAT IF I CALL YOU BECAUSE I NEED YOU BUT YOU ARE BUSY WITH YOUR WORK. DO YOU EVEN CARE FOR ME?

She is not in her right sense he can tell that.

Niyati- I KNOW NOW YOU DON'T LOVE ME LIKE BEFORE THAT'S WHY YOU ARE...

Advik- SHUT UP. WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING? OK take a deep breath.

He said and she start taking deep breaths.

Advik- Now tell me what happened? Wait first tell me where are you?

Niyati- **** road.

Advik called Om to pick her up.

Advik- now tell me why are you shouting?

Niyati- A..adi I..I'm so.. sorry. Wo...he..he..I..i'm s..scared a..advik. Wo...wo fir se mujhse me..mera s..sab ku..kuch le..le jaye..lejayega. I am scared adi.

She said while stuttering.

Niyati- He..he is so..so ba..bad a.adi.

She was not able to speak further.

Advik- Shh...I got you angel. I got you. Look at me see you are safe. Your ADI is here princess.

He is tensed after looking at her messy state. He never saw her this much tensed before. He knows something is very serious.

She was taking deep breaths till than Vansh reached there.

Advik- Baby go with Vansh. He will drop you ok.then we will talk ok?

She just nodded and sit behind vansh's bike. Advik didn't cut the call he was just looking at her who is not in her right sense.

AT HOME

after closing all the doors and changing her outfit she sits on chair.

Advik- Now tell me what is bothering you love?

Niyati- He is back ADI.

Advik-Who?

Niyati- Tha...

Before she replied her house lights cut off.

Not hearing anything from her side he immediately called his friends to reach at her home.

Hearing some voice she start following that voice. She start going upstairs. That voice is coming from her room.

Her room is not dark. Someone's phone flash light is on. Reaching there she found HIM sitting on one chair and his legs are resting on her bed.

??:- Kaha tha na see you soon. Lo aa gya wapas me.

Standing up he start coming closer to her. She was moving back.

??:- I just have one question. How can you be so happy after KILLING YOUR OWN PARENTS?

Niyati- Wh..what ar..are to..you sa.. saying?

??:- What I'm saying? I'm saying true from which your are running. AREN'T YOU THE REASON BEHIND YOUR PARENT'S DEATH?

Niyati- NO I'M NOT. I'M NOT A REASON. I'M NOT A KILLER.

Holding her by her jaw tightly. He said.

??:- Stop running from truth sweetheart. You are the reason behind YOUR PARENT'S DEATH. Just think when your Dida comes to know the truth then how much she will hate you.

Niyati- I DIDN'T KILLED MY PARENTS
DO YOU GET THAT.

??:- How about me tumahari pyari dida ko sab kuch sach bata du to.

Niyati- You can't do that.

??:- Trust me I can. After so many years I'm feeling good after seeing you in these tears and trust me you are still looking sexy in these tears.

Gathering some confidence she asked.

Niyati- wh..why you co...come back?

He replied before pushing her down.

??:- Huhh Nice question. And the answer is YOU. I come back so that again I can imprison you in my cage. I just can't forget your that screaming, tumhare WO aasu, Sukoon tha Wo sab kuch mere liye.

He bend down at her level and said while placing his hands in her inner thighs. She start pushing his hands from her thighs.

"Yaad Aaya kuch ya me yaad dilau? WO SCARS JO MENE PYAR SE TUMHE DIYE THE.

She can't breakdown now. She is not old niyati. She is fighter and she needs to fight for herself. Taking deep breaths she said.

Niyati- WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW? WHY YOU COME BACK?

??:- I just want one thing which is you.

Niyati- I'm not a thing I'm human and I will never come to you.

??:- Doesn't matter for me you are my sweetheart. You have only 2 choices. 1st You will be mine or 2nd I will tell your Dida that her chhoti is the murderer."

Those words is like a salt on her scar.

Niyati- I'm not a murderer. I didn't kill my parents. I'm not a murderer. I'm not....

She start mumbling those lines again and again, while holding her head, tears are not stopping . That person go away from there after hearing some voice from downstairs.

Niyati's eyes start closing and she becomes unconscious while mumbling those lines.

AFTER 45 MINS

Her friends admit her in hospital. They didn't tell anything to Divya.

They didn't face any problems because Sonya always has spare keys of niyati's house.

They all are waiting impatiently and that time Om received VC from Advik.

Advik was calling them from last 30 minutes but no one is answering his phone because they are busy in hospital formalities.

They all exchange the eye contact. They nodded their head and Om answer the call after taking one deep breath.

Om:- Adiv...

Advik- WHERE ARE YOU ALL? WHY NO ONE IS PICKING UP MY CALLS? AND WHERE IS MY NIYA? AND WHERE ARE YOU? I TOLD YOU TO GO TO HER. WHERE ARE YOU FOR GOD SAKE TELL ME OM.

Om:- We are in hospital..

Advik- Hospital? Where is my NIYA?

He said and start looking at his back to find her.

Om:- Listen to me Advik.

Advik- NO, I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN ANYTHING. I WANT TO SEE MY NIYA RIGHT NOW. CALL HER TELL HER THAT HER ADI IS WAITING FOR HER. WHY YOU ARE NOT GOING. GO OM AND TELL HER.

Hearing his tensed voice Sonya again start crying. Om moved away from there.

Om:- WILL YOU LISTEN TO ME?

Om:- When we reached her house we found her unconscious in her room. Doctor is checking her from last 20 minutes. We all don't know what happened there.

His breath stucked in his throat. Tears start rolling down. And he replied while stuttering.

Advik- I..I want to..to se..see m..my Nii..NIYA Om. Ple.. please do som.. something. I..I...

Rahul:- Om, Doctor is calling us.

Om nodded.

Om:- I will call you lat...

Advik- NO, please don't cut the call.

IN DOCTOR'S CABIN

Dr.:- Who is he?

Dr asked after looking at Advik on call.

Vikram:- Niyati's boyfriend.

Dr nodded and said while looking at them.

Dr.:- She had a panicked attached.

Advik- PANICKED ATTACHED? WHAT RUBBISH. You don't know but she is very strong. Om, Vikram, Sonya you all know na our NIYA is not a weak person. Tell her that our NIYA is not a weak.

Dr:- Mr.Advik I'm a doctor and I know my patients more than you. And I'm sure that She had panicked attached And this is not a good sign. May be something is triggering her from last some days. You all have to be careful. I will give a medicines whenever she has panicked attached please give her that medicines. She is still unconscious, she will wake up anytime you all can wait in her room. Excuse me.

All of them are sitting in her room. Advik is on video call. He was just staring at her who is laying on bed without any tension.

Niyati- as.. advik pl.. please sa..save me Advik. He co..come ba..back a..adi.

She start mumbling in her dream.

Niyati- He..he sa.. said I..I'm a a.. murd..

She wakes up with full force with heavy breathing.

Her eyes start searching for Advik. She needs her ADI, she needs his comfort words, she wants to hug him.

Om gives her phone. Her eyes Landed on Advik who is on call. All of them come out to give them privecy.

She starts crying while holding phone with shaking hands. Her breath is unreal.

Niyati- ADI..

He knows she needs to Clam down, Whipping up his tears he said.

Advik- Bachha, Stop crying.

Niyati- ADI..I'm..I'm sc..

Advik- Shh...I know I know.

Niyati- He..he co..come bac..

Advik- Bachha please listen to me. Aapne ADI ki baat nhi sunogi?

She stopped. But her breath is still not stable.

Advik- Love, Breath with me ok?

She just nodded while her wet eyes are staring at him.

Advik- Close your eyes.

She closed her eyes just to open them in 2 seconds. His words, his touch everything is running in her mind.

Advik- Ok, don't close your eyes. look at me ok.

She looks up and try to make a eye contact with her tearful eyes.

Advik- Breath in... breath out.... Breath in.... breath out.

After some minutes finally she cool down. There is silence between them. But they are open book for eachother.

Advik knows his Niya needs him now and niyati knows she needs him but she can't tell him that for her his dream, his future is more important than her own problems.

His cheerful, childish, silly Niya turned into lonely and unhappy Niya. He was controlling himself to not breakdown in front of her.

Again one tear rolled down from her eyes.

Advik- Bachha, please don't cry.

He said feeling helpless. He wants to hug her, to comfort her, he wants to hide her in his embrace. But he is feeling most helpless person now.

Advik- You are my strong Girl. Right?

She just nodded.

Advik- Then wiped your tears. Because pushpa,I don't like tears.

Whenever she saw someone was crying she said that line. He said just to light up her mood. And one very small but painful smile comes on her lips.

Advik- What happened Angel? Please tell me what is bothering you?

Niyati- DILIP SINGH.

Advik- Dilip Singh?

He asked with confusion. He was hearing this name first time.

Niyati- MY KIDNAPPER.

His eyes becomes widened.

Niyati- Advik he is stocking me. Everywhere, every time I don't know what to do ADI?

Advik- From how many days?

Niyati- from last 1 month.

Advik- AND YOU ARE TELLING ME NOW? ARE YOU MAD?

Niyati- I don't want to make you worry ADI.

Advik- JUST SHUT UP NIYATI. Do you even know how much serious this topic is. You are in danger, someone is keeping his eyes on you every second and you are telling me to don't worry.

Niyati- I'm sorry Adi. I thought someone was playing so I didn't tell you.

Taking one deep breath he asked.

Advik- Tell me from starting.

Niyati- 1 month before when I was talking to you someone send me a message I MISSED YOU SWEETHEART. I thought someone was doing pranks............and today he comes to my room and told me that I'm I'm...the reason behind my parent's death. He told me that I'm.. I'm a mu.. murderer.

She and looked down. Advik's eye becomes widened in shock.

Advik- Hey love, look at me. He is not right Angel. He is saying all bullshit.

He was trying to comfort her but like she is not ready to understand anything just his words are running in her mind.

Advik- He was just trying to make you weak. Wo sirf tumhe darana chahta he but I know my my NIYA is strong.

She shook her head and said while looking at him.

Niyati- No, I also thought that he just want to scared me. But he is here for..

Advik- FOR?

Niyati- FOR ME.

Advik- WHAT?

Niyati- Yes, he said he will imprison me in his cage. He come here to get me adi. He said agar me uske sath nhi gai to he will tell Dida that I'm a killer. I don't know what to do ADI. I'm scared.

She said and with tears in her eyes.

Advik- Baby why are you scared? I'm here ok. Me tumhe kuch nhi hone dunga. Just let me check the flights. I'm coming there from the very next flight ok.

He said and open his laptop. He can't take risk. After so many years of separation they both are together. Now he can't even think to live without his Angel.

Niyati- No ADI. I will tak..

Advik- I don't want to hear anything from you. I am coming there and that's final.

He said with seriousness on his face.

Niyati- No ADI, please. Don't come back. It will not be good for your future if you will break the contract.

Advik- Are you fucking serious. I don't give a damn about my contract. I don't care about anything or anyone. I JUST CARE ABOUT YOU NIYA.

Niyati- And I CARE ABOUT YOU ADI. That's why I'm telling you to don't come. You work very hard to reach there so don't look back please.

He took a deep breath and said in low voice while making eye contact.

Advik- Agar meri gerhazri me tumhe kuch ho gya na to me khudhko kabhi maaf nhi kar paunga Angel. Please try to understand me. How I will even breath here peacefully after knowing that you are not safe.

He is tensed and worried , she knows. But she also can't risk his future as he can't risk her safety.

Niyati- Mujhe kuch nhi hoga. I will take care. If Mujhe laga ki aab mujhse nhi hoga tab me tumhe khud bata dungi. Please.

Advik- I'm very hurt with your this decision Niyati. I'm very hurt.

He said and cut the call.

Resting his back on chair he start crying there. He was feeling helpless. And on the other side She also start crying after hurting him.

She doesn't want to risk his future and also not him. She knows if Advik come here then Dilip will hurt him. She finds herself like a old Niyati when she kidnapped. LONELY.

Wo aapne parents ko to kho chuki thi aab wo kisiki life risk me nhi dal sakti.

AFTER 2 DAYS

In these 2 days They both doesn't have any conversation. Advik daily called Sonya to ask about Niyati.

Varun and his whole family is out of city for some function. Sonya and Rahul is staying with Niyati.

Niyati told them that someone is stocking her. As She doesn't want to share her past with anyone.

Meanwhile Niyati start staying in her room whole day.

Advik is angry with her. And niyati is already weak and on that Advik's ignorance are making her more weak.

Those massages are not affecting her more than advik's ignorance. She tried to talk to him but he is not ready to talk to her.

AT NIGHT

After dinner, Sonya and Rahul are downstairs while Niyati is going for shower.

After coming back from shower she stands infront of mirror. Sweat start running on her forehead. She wants to shout but her voice is not coming out after looking at .....

With shaking hands she called the person who comes in her mind first.

Advik- You don't need me right then...

He stopped taking When he looks her scared face. And like after looking her scared face his all anger flew away. He asked softly.

Advik- What happened Niya?

She moved back and his eyes caught a most horrible thing.

On the mirror there is her parents' pic and there is written one word under that pic with red colour or BLOOD they don't know.

MURDERER

There break the eye contact when she heard someone is knocking on the door.

Sonya:- open the door Niyati.

Placing the phone near that mirror she start wiping the mirror with shaking hands. Tears are flowing like river.

Finding her hands red like she really just killed someone. Her breath start becoming heavy, her full body is shaking, closing her eyes she sits down and close her eyes for calm down but like nothing is working.

And without saying or looking at him she lay down there and Advik is looking at her helpless self with tears in his eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------

HELLO CUTIES :] :]

:) Advik ko bula lu wapas ya Niyati ko khud ladne du? Well I know the answer fir bhi puchh leti hu🤭.

:) I tried my best to write this chapter hope you enjoyed. It's my first time writing something like this. I will surely improve my writing skills.

:) More vote = early update. So, go and vote if you still don't vote.

:) IG I'D:- ButterFly_707__

:) I hope you guys like this chapter.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. SEE YOU SOON. TILL THEN BYE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR LOVED ONCE......

-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 5.8K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
29.4K 2.4K 22
2 book in Secrets of the Heart Series _____ Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aar...
202K 15.7K 60
The phone is ringing. But Tanvi was too scared to answer the call. She was not ready to talk to him or even hear his voice. She wanted to run away fr...
130K 4.5K 31
Mom....... What is wrong with you? How can you think that she will be perfect for me? Listen I just came here because you insisted me no not insisted...